All one has to do is read this report to see if they think good ol’ Andrea Mitchell got her clock cleaned or not. She was schooled big time by the son of Larry Pratt who happens to be president of Gun Owners of America!

I’m short on time at the moment so I’ll cut to the chase about what went on between the two…see what you think about their back and forth. – This is via TB:

MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell on Wednesday argued that even Americans’ “inalienable rights” may be infringed upon by the federal government, including our freedom of speech and Second Amendment rights.

The claim may seem outrageous, but here’s how Mitchell defended her stance after her guest claimed the Obama administration can’t infringe upon Americans’ inalienable rights:

“Well, they can be infringed, because the First Amendment is infringed, I have to obey all sorts of regulations from the FCC, there are things we can’t say in a crowded theater, so every right also carries with it responsibilities and obligations.”

In response, Eric Pratt, of Gun Owners for America, provided a well thought out analogy that seemingly dismantled Mitchell’s argument.

“What’s interesting about that, though, is we don’t gag people before they go into the theater, we punish the lawbreakers,” he said. “And in the same way, we would argue punish those who abuse the right, but don’t gag law-abiding citizens before they exercise their right. We shouldn’t be registering them like sex offenders, like they are in New York. We shouldn’t be in any way impeding them if they have not committed a crime.”

Watch the segment below:

Visit for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Eric Pratt laid it on the line for Mitchell, he nailed it! You have to wonder if it went in one ear and out the other when it comes to the dense, leftist-loon he was responding to…after-all friends, we must remember that the Andrea Mitchell’s of the world have one job and one job only…they must defend and protect their Dear Leader any which-way they can at all costs!

What say you?…Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. My question is: “What part of ‘inalienable’ do you not understand?”

• It’s unalienable.

“It is a perversion of terms to say that a charter gives rights. It operates by a contrary effect — that of taking rights away. Rights are inherently in all the inhabitants; but charters, by annulling those rights, in the majority, leave the right, by exclusion, in the hands of a few. … They…consequently are instruments of injustice. The fact therefore must be that the individuals themselves, each in his own personal and sovereign right, entered into a contract with each other to produce a government: and this is the only mode in which governments have a right to arise, and the only principle on which they have a right to exist.”

Thomas Paine

My rights as a man are Natural, they are inherent in my being, and thus, cannot be taken away by fiat or law. Unalienable simply describes that condition.

2. She’s been owned!

Blistered, out!

3. BigLittleKid says:

Did he atually say “the right to sit behind a microphone”? I must try that …. I don’t expect to be listened to tho. :)

4. No message for Andrea Mitchell(like Rush says it) but I have a funny.

Now that I’m older here’s what I’ve discovered:

1. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

2. My wild oats have turned into prunes and all-bran.

3. I finally got my head together, and now my body is falling apart.

4. Funny, I don’t remember being absent-minded.

5. Funny, I don’t remember being absent-minded.

6. If all is not lost, where is it?

7. It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.

8. Some days, you’re the dog; some days you’re the hydrant.

9. I wish the buck stopped here; I sure could use a few.

10. Kids in the back seat cause accidents.

11. Accidents in the back seat cause kids.

12. It’s hard to make a comeback when you haven’t been anywhere.

13. The only time the world beats a path to your door is when you’re in the bathroom.

14. If God wanted me to

Touch my toes, he’d have put them on my knees.

15. When I’m finally holding all the cards, why does everyone want to play chess?

16. Its not hard to meet expenses . . . They’re everywhere.

17. The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

18. These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter . . .I go somewhere to get something, and then wonder what I’m hereafter,

19. Funny, I don’t remember being absent-minded.

20. DID I SEND THESE TO YOU BEFORE……….??????

5. A surgeon once told me the easiest folks to operate on were Politicians and I think Mitchell fits right in there. Reason they are so easy is they have no brain, no guts, no balls, no spine and the Head and the ass are interchangable.

6. I watched this earlier elsewhere and found out my monitor is coffee proof. Pratt was either channeling his inner Caegyn, or I can mind meld through computer networks. HA! Beat that Spock!

7. Poor ole Andrea……

She is a has been that never was, what a tool.

8. Cinnamon Girl says:

My congratulations go to Pratt, whose argument was perfection.

Mitchell, like so many of her kind, will always see the government as being the medicine for every ailment, so his statements won’t sway her and it doesn’t matter. He spoke volumes for our rights.

Therefore, I don’t have a message for Mitchell. Pratt’s brilliant words did the job for me.

Theres no doupt that our elelcted tyrants lead by Der Fuhrrer wants to suspend the constitution and become EMPORER after all In STAR WARS there was SENATOR PALPATINE then PRESIDENT PALPATINE them EMPORER PALPATINE the lust for absolute power knows no boundries

10. Off topic…but I just have to put this here. It fits right in with something Mitchell would report.

11. David in SC says:

Did anyone know that she is married to Alan Greenspan, former head of the Fed.

12. I’m sure Andrea Mitchell will be attending like the marching leftist she is for her Dear Leader.

I don’t know how we’re going to be able to take another four years of Dear Leader and ilk.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Speaking of O-care, one of my friends works with a very large insurance company and is unabashedly liberal, although she tries to hide it around me.

She has spent a good amount of time trying to explain how everything works regarding O-care because she actually believes it’s good for the country. Some people are simply and honestly delusional but also, a lot of the information shared with healthcare insurers and providers is so hidden under lies that even those directly involved cannot see what’s really going on. It’s surreal.

• It’s surreal indeed. It already has hurt millions of us across this land with the raise on premiums…we may have to drop ours, and that alone scares the hell out of me in more ways that one.

Dear Leader is going to get his way now…and it doesn’t go in to full effect for another year or so.

Privacy matters are long gone…we are fracked!

• David in SC says:

My mothers contribution to her retiree med insurance went from $49 a month to $129,,, seems like obamas plan is working as he intended it.

• Yeppers….he’s transforming America, just like he promised.

Btw…he also said OCare would lower the insurance rates of our choice. I knew he was lying then, he still keeps lying now. Nobody in the msm calls him out on any of this…infuriating.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

You bring up a good point. I am beginning to think the MSM are somehow paid off, even with regard to insurance or other such benefits. They’re exempt from what happens to the rest of us, otherwise they’d be equally pissed and SOMEONE, somewhere would break from the crowd and go not just toward the center, but toward some semblance of honesty.

No matter what anyone says, I find it extremely hard to believe that every single MSM programmer, journalist, researcher, and reporter is 100% dyed-in-the-wool liberal.

The good news is that some of the best journalism, in my opinion, that anyone has seen in many decades is that of Breitbart and the team that now runs the site. Sure, they lean right but I really believe they’re honest. Let’s hope they stay that way, rebuffing every evil offer they surely get from time to time….

13. Snake Oiler says:

She could use some Bondo® for that crater face. Hideous. Looks like her head caught fire and she tried to put it out with an ice pick.

14. Mr. Grumpus says:

Like she fell from the ugly tree and smacked every branch on the way down.

15. This ought to do well with Morning Joke and the msDNC Funny Farm. You can be sure they’ll promote this for all they think it’s worth.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

This is one of the most reprehensible things ever. Just when you think O’s administration couldn’t possibly get sicker or more manipulative, they trot out the children to do their bidding.

Children should never, ever, ever, ever, be used for any reason. This is as bad, if not worse, than Toddlers and Tiaras, Honey Boo Boo, Dance Moms, and kids made to hold signs at protests for either side. Kids are too immature to decide anything political for themselves. They shouldn’t be turned into performing monkeys, either. And every child is a performing monkey if he or she voices an opinion any stronger than say, what his favorite color is or whether broccoli is yucky or not.

A child, in my opinion, under the age of 16 should not be taught anything but self-discipline, how to dress themselves, how to stay away from drugs or other harmful things, how to speak and behave politely, and then the facts of history, science, and other school subjects. Spiritual exploration should be encouraged, if desired, but not required through force.

Scare tactics and other manipulative actions are bad enough when used on adults. Scaring children for political purposes borders on child abuse.

16. why didnt her mama take a morning after pill?

17. This is from the oathkeepers. So I am reporting here, it’s a song about arming yourselves because the hammer is about to fall.