Dudes and Dudettes…there isn’t anything I despise more than a phony, lying RINO! Joe Schmo fits that category to a tee and then some! He proves that for all to see each time he opens his pie-hole at the place he grazes on …that being the ObamaNetwork that I call the msDNC Funny Farm. They get their daily talking points from the White House etc. via Mika Brrrrzinski…and they do as told like the good little brown-shirts they are for their Dear Leader and we all know it! It’s MIND-NUMBING marching madness!

I truly try most of the time to report the least I can from this commie network, but this one had me fuming this morning and it still has me hot under the collar. See if you are as well after you read about this and watch the segment that will be presented…that is, if you can stand to do so. – This is via Mediaite:

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough returned to the topic of gun control on Friday, an issue he’s been vocal about since the elementary school massacre in Newtown. This time around, Scarborough was especially critical of the National Rifle Association, which, he said, has been lying to Americans to gin up fear.

Pointing to those who believe the government is coming to take away their guns, Scarborough said the GOP will be headed toward “extinction” if Republicans believe they need the survivalist vote.

And with that, he also sought to “break through the BS.” This “is not, for the NRA, about Second Amendment rights,” Scarborough asserted, adding that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia made clear that assault weapons were not included in the Second Amendment.

“This is not about protecting the Second Amendment,” he reiterated.

“This is about gun manufacturers making millions and millions and millions of dollars. This is about retailers making millions and millions and millions of dollars. Do you know how much money these people have made over the slaughter of 20 innocents in Newtown? Do you know how much richer these rich gun manufacturers have gotten over the past month, and how the NRA uses that tragedy to gin up fears, and websites use that tragedy to gin up fears that they’re coming to take your guns away?”

They can’t take your guns away, Scarborough stated. To those survivalists who bear the “paranoid, sick, twisted view” that the government is “coming to kill you and your children,” Scarborough bid them good luck getting Republicans “to jump in your pickup truck and drive off the cliff towards political oblivion.”

Take a look, via MSNBC:

I know, I know…consider the source and all that jazz, but he and his fellow soldiers still frost my flakes about all of this major issue that we’re now facing thanks to Dear Leader and his real desire to disarm this nation anyway he sees fit. Leave it to the enemy within, they never let a ‘Crisis Go To Waste‘…and they’ve danced on the graves of those that died at Sandy Hook using just that excuse for their agenda! – What say you?

Fire Away Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Quartier LeBlanc says:

Hell you can tell he would do and say anything to get into Mika’s pants. Frankly she just looks like she would just lay there.

another liberal talking dummiehead shooting off his piehole and producing the usial mindless babble and working for A-MESS-NBC why dont he save face by keeping the lower half closed

3. Snake Oiler says:

In some communist societies, they would either give the citizens a radio that was permanently set to one station, or simply set up loudspeakers in the population centers to continuously blast their message. Seems we’re not far from that here. Just a thought:

It’s always about controlling the masses. But the masses cannot be controlled if they’re aware someone is trying to control them. That’s why it’s so important for the elitists who would rule over the masses to make and keep the masses ignorant.

The British were unsuccessful at this in their American colonies because of several factors peculiar to the New World and the rugged individualists that came here to settle it. And it was the British, not the Spanish or French, who laid the cornerstone of the house that became the United States.

You have to look back at the time of British colonization, starting with the failed attempt in 1587 at Roanoke to Jamestown in 1607 then Plymouth in 1620, finally ending with Savannah in 1733. The British subjects who settled here came here with a commitment to stay, to start a new life in this new world – not simply to find gold or get rich off the resources of the land.

The world they left behind was a class society of a few, very rich; a small, middle class -tradesmen; and an enormous population of poor. Europe was just coming out of the Little Ice Age and the Great Plague, and the Reformation along with the Renaissance had awakened the souls of men at every class level. The mostly middle class-tradesmen and the poor who first settled here brought with them hope for real change, not change caused by some government action [interference], but hope that rested in their faith in God and their willingness to work hard to provide for their own families.

Anyhoo, what kind of results should you expect in a society bursting at the seams with valueless, drug-addled sociopaths? Which, to a greater or lesser degree, would likely include Joe the Tool and Blondie Bubblehead.

• Snake…

Thank you so much for your great post….that was then, and now you excellently showed where we are now.

Love what you call Schmo and his side-kick Bubbles. (as I used to call her long ago on another site)…aptly named my friend.

4. Try telling Randy Weaver that the gov’t. is not coming to ‘kill you or your chidren’. As far as the retailers and gun manufacturers making ‘millions and millions'; I suppose Joe Scumbucket has never heard of supply and demand. Silly me, of course not. That’s a capitalist concept.

• Waco and Elian Gonzales as well. Plus, that’s another thing that had me infuriated, since when is capitalism not a good thing? – I despise that phony bastid that has a seat of so-called grandeur at the table of his choosing on the despicable network. – They all should be in a padded room.

• Snake Oiler says:

Well, here’s some food for thought…

The fact is that almost all mass murderers were on drugs, medical or illegal, but certainly nearly all were seriously, mentally disturbed. Considering that there are three hundred million guns owned by the public, statistically, the U.S. gun-owning public is highly responsible and prudent. The U.S. murder rate proportional to Australia, with its confiscatory gun laws, is the same, at 1 %. Great Britain, where all but shot guns are strictly controlled, the rest being illegal except for police and military, recently has a murder rate one percent higher than the U.S.

I don’t know…I just don’t know. Like I told Red, I’m seriously considering moving to Chile. This is not America.

“There’s a place up ahead and I’m goin’
        Just as fast as my feet can fly.
        Come away, come away if you’re goin’.
        Leave the sinking ship behind.”

-Up Around the Bend, John Fogerty (Creedence Clearwater Revival)

• It’s not America any more Snake is right. We were talking in this nest a few days back how we wished we had followed our instincts and left to where we were looking at after Clintoon was reelected…and we were dead serious. – Too late for us now…wished it wasn’t.

• Yes, they always called him “White separatist” Randy Weaver or later on they stepped it up to “White supremacist” Randy Weaver. Good ol’ non-partial treatment. The shooter got away with it. The murderous creep FBI agent was found to be acting within the scope of his job or some nonsense by a federal judge after he wiped out the Weaver family. It was a big fix. Randy Weaver should not have settled (the government gladly paid him a few million bucks to go away) and could’ve exposed the dirtbags for what they were. Randy moved to Iowa and the medialeft did not want to interview him, of course. Big media quickly dropped the story and went looking for someone else to harass, as they usually do. Loser Joe Schmo conned the voters, used people, sort of a white Colin Powell. Good riddance to him in Congress. Remember – Schmo’s favorite politician was Bobby Kennedy. I never watch him. I watch Fox less and less. I miss Ken Hamblin, now retired. Remember him? He could say stuff and get away with it. He was clever and effective, on target and funny.

• Oh, wow…yes I remember Hamblin. Whatever happened to him…do you know?

Btw…your post is right on target. Loved the Colin Powell comparison, that’s more than spot-on!

5. RidinShotgun says:

Yes I have a message; Joy Behar called and she wants her wax back. And as for your co-host – the former lead singer of Roxette – the ONLY reason she got the gig is because of her old man. Make yourself useful and mosey on up to the sidebar, I’m waiting for my martini.

6. Speaking of talking points…here’s some proof of that with a different dem and a different talking head. – Points made just the same.

Soros is happy with her…not so happy with BOR.

7. Sorry if this is out of context or off subject, but does anyone still have a screen grab of MSNBC’s “accidental” pre-election graphic showing 99% of votes counted with the 0 winning? It was in Sept or Oct, and I wanted to compare their ‘test graphic’s results’ with the claimed ‘actual results’ to see if by some magic they were ‘accurate’.
    Thanks :)

• Sorry TB…I sure as heck don’t have that. Unless somebody else has it, maybe some deep research will do the trick. – Or not so deep, who knows. 😉

8. Never mind, found it, in OCT, CBS ‘accidentally’ ran a graphic claiming the 0 won with 43,237,966 to 38,116,216 or the 0 ‘won’ by 1.1343% with 99% reporting.
    ‘Actual’ results were 62,611,250 to 59,134,475 or a 0 win by 1.0587%

So their ‘accidental’ graphic was only off by .08%, that is 8 one hundredths of one percent.
    Odd, eh?

• I remember when this happened….odd it isn’t to those of us who think much mayhem illegally when it came to votes that occurred. – Oh well…it’s done and over now.

• Since I’ve been pretty lucky about predicting what has happened in recent years with my last book, I think I’ll try my luck at predicting what’s likely to happen in the near future. First though, let me settle the question about what happened in the last election.

For those who are saying Romney would have won if only those people who voted for Gary Johnson and Ron Paul had supported him. Not so. The Chicago gangsters would simply have manufactured three or four million more votes for the beast. No one in the media would have questioned 200 percent turnouts for the devil, just as they ignored 100 percent turnouts for him.

The 141 percent voter turnout in one Florida precinct was evidence enough to prove that. No one cared that you can’t exceed 100 without something illegal going on, so whether it’s 141 or 200, it’s all relative, right?

9. Heck…if we don’t/didn’t have GOP big-wig’s fighting back against numerous voting scams across this nation, what the hell are we going to be able to do. I was furious back then…I’m to the point where election after election I see this happen in various states for congress-critters in the House, Senate and presidency….and our side of the aisle cower like the sniveling, wussified, nitwits they are….and the dems say ‘Thank You Very Much’, their agenda sealed and working for them as we speak.

The more things change…the more they stay the same.

• Heck TB…you took off your post while I was replying to it above. Now, some are going to think I’m talking to myself. 😉

OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT a common malady amounst liberals

11. Doesn’t media have paid commercials between stories about mass shootings? How much money have they made??

12. Cinnamon Girl says:

Before I erased it, I wrote a four paragraph rant directed toward this jerk.

Suffice it to say that I am incensed. This has got to be one of the vilest, angriest, sickest, and wrong-headed things I’ve ever heard a talking head utter.

Something tells me, too, that he means it and he didn’t say it just for sensationalistic ratings. Methinks he needs a job with Al-Jazeera. I’d also reference Pravda but he’s far left of them.

• CG…

Who knows, if the slime-ball ever loses his job at the Funny Farm he grazes on now…he may end up working for Al-Jazeera at Gore’s former network that he sold to Al-Jazeera. – Love what you said about he and Pravda…couldn’t have put it better myself.

Btw…sure would have loved to seen your four paragraph rant, bet it was a good one, and every word applicable to the infuriating POS! Calling him The Great Pretender fills the bill for me.

• Snake Oiler says:

Hey, BT! Have you seen this one? Pretty incredible, if you ask me.

What a sad state of affairs.

• Snake…

Thanks for that information. It doesn’t surprise me that he said any of this. I saw him on a segment somewhere either yesterday or the day before where he was talking what sounded frank and honest about his various drug use and other problems…I was really surprised. He was on with another congress-critter discussing this issue, can’t recall his name at the moment, but he was honest as well. – Somewhat refreshing for a change.

• Snake Oiler says:

I found this part to be particularly remarkable:

On its website, Frum argues against marijuana legalization. Equally significant, SAM talks about where marijuana legalization is heading—a takeover by the tobacco industry, which has openly speculated about marijuana becoming an “alternative product line.”

SAM declares, “We know if it’s legalized, marijuana will be commercialized, too. A commercial marijuana industry will act just as the tobacco industry acts. Big Tobacco may even take over a marijuana industry once it’s up and running.”

Since tobacco companies lied to America for more than a century about the dangers of smoking, SAM suggests the truth about marijuana will also be concealed by the commercial and other special interests eager to make money from the product.

13. Speaking of the Funny Farm…check this BS out. ~

Better consider it lucky that’s all he called.

14. Check this one out…you just gotta love it! – Joe Schmo can stick that in his pipe and smoke it!

• Snake Oiler says:

That was quite a sight, Crimestein striking a Tricky Dick pose. Funny, funny.
      From the With Friends Like These, You Don’t Need Enemies department, here’s Obunghole ass-kisser Krispy Kreme Christie

Fat slob. He may get the runs.

• Hey thanks for that information. May use some of it later here if I get the time. – Going to look for the video if they have one from ABC, I think it was. – Always seem to be busy at home on a Saturday…hope to catch up here and settle in later. 😉

In the meantime, I will pop in and out until I finish up.