Senator Marco Rubio made his rounds on the radio shows yesterday regarding his ‘immigration reform’ proposal. Since I listen to radio all day instead of the boob-tube, I heard all three of them. He was on with Limbaugh, Hannity and Mark Levin. He had a lot to say about all of this, but I’ll post the interview he had with Rush Limbaugh.

See what you think. – This is via DC:

Speaking on the air to a skeptical Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday, Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio explained why conservatives should support his immigration reform proposals.

The issue was likely to be a front-burner fixture for President Barack Obama, the media and Senate Democrats, Rubio said, and Republicans need to show they aren’t anti-immigrant or anti-immigration.

“[T]he key is, this was going to be an issue,” Rubio said. “The president clearly outlined that he was going to push on this, the media was going to focus on this, the Senate Democrats were going to push on this issue, and I thought it was critically important that we outline the principles of what reform is about. Look, I think there’s this false argument that’s been advanced by the left, that conservatism and Republicans are anti-immigrant and anti-immigration. And we’re not, never have been.”

“On the contrary, we are pro-legal-immigration,” Rubio continued. “And we recognize that our legal immigration system needs to be reformed. We also recognize, because conservatism’s always been about common sense, that we do have an existing problem that has to be dealt with in the best way possible.”

“Now, it was dealt with in 1986 in a way that was counterproductive. Well-intentioned, but counterproductive. Because, A, they granted a blanket amnesty to three million people at the time, or that was the estimate, and, B, they didn’t do any of the enforcement mechanisms. And so our point is, if we’re going to deal with this, let’s deal with it once and for all and in a way that this never, ever, happens again.”

Rubio insisted that border security would be a part of any effort he undertakes in the U.S. Senate.

“All I can tell you is that’s a big issue for me and that’s why I’m involved in this process,” Rubio said. “And ultimately, I have no reason to believe it won’t happen, but if it doesn’t then I’ll come back to you and say look, it didn’t happen. We tried. They put that in the principles, but then they drafted a bill that didn’t do it and I couldn’t support it.”

Limbaugh, still skeptical, asked why Democrats wouldn’t maintain immigration as a wedge issue to maintain political gains. According to Rubio, the GOP’s involvement will help ensure the president and other Democrats can’t accomplish that.

“I will just say we’re going start finding out the answer to that question today by what he outlines and what he says,” Rubio replied, referring to Obama’s planned speech Tuesday in Nevada. “And on your first point about them beating us up for two years if there’s not an agreement, that’s precisely why I thought it was important that our principles be out there early. They can try to sell that, but I doubt people are going to buy it.”

“Because the reality of it is we have put something that is very commonsense and reasonable. … They can’t argue that we haven’t tried to do our part to come up with something reasonable here, which has always been our point. Our point has always been that we understand we have to fix this problem, but just because we’re for what you’re for doesn’t mean that we’re anti-immigrant and anti-immigration. And I think certainly it’s hard to make that argument to me.”

At the end of the interview, Limbaugh praised Rubio for staying on message.

“Senator, it wasn’t that long ago when your message was what this country was; it wasn’t that long ago where your message was a winner, where your message defined this country. And I wish you all the best in reviving it,” Limbaugh said. “The country really does hinge on it, I think.”

Now, Senator Sessions had something to say about this issue when it comes to ICE and illegal immigration. He wants the head of ICE, John Morton fired before any comprehensive immigration bill is passed. This link should fill you in on this major issue…it’s of the most importance too!

Sen. Sessions calls for ICE Director Morton’s resignation: ‘No comprehensive immigration reform as long as he’s the person in charge

Then we had the Dictator-in-Chief throwing in his demands yesterday as well. – You can find the story here.

Barack Obama held a campaign rally today at a high school in Las Vegas, Nevada. The president warned Congress that if they won’t pass a plan,

“I will send up a bill based on my proposal and insist that they vote on it right away.”

So friends…what do you think about all of this? Will Rubio’s proposal go anywhere? Will Sen. Sessions achieve what must be done before any kind of illegal immigration reform passes on either side of the aisle, or will Dear Leader just order some more of his Executive Orders…after-all, Dear Leader has already done just that last year…we now have de facto amnesty as it is!

Throw in your two-cents…Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. rubio is a good man but amnesty for 30 million,not 11 million that the MSM has been bull shitting about for 25 years is out of the question. We must punish law breakers not reward them. Who will support all these immigrants??? tax payers will!! More welfare, food stamps,medical care!!! We are broke now!! get real! Secure our borders . NOW

• Hi Joy…you got that right!

One thing about it all, at least Rubio did say if the borders weren’t sealed first in any bill that comes out of the senate, he will not be voting for it.

Btw…like you, I’m sick and tired of the numbers or illegals we have in our country being changed/reduced by the msm and politicians on both side of the aisles, we know we have at least 36 million or more as we speak.

• I do not even believe that Rubio is a good man. He is a pleasant, intelligent man who speaks in broad conservative measures. BUT–he is the Judas goat. Just as Jeb’s son George. The forerunners, the anglican or European looking Hispanics who will charm your socks off as they set you up to be replaced.

Where are the Irish, Italian, French, etc. smoothies who want their countrymen to take over America?? Which of those countries have rampant population growth and no way to feed or employ them?? Just because we have a shared border doesn’t mean those who have gotten special benefits from us deserve them.

God article BT.

• Thanks misterb…told ya on the other thread I had things saved about this since yesterday. – I was kind of under the weather yesterday so I never got this on. Better late than never. 😉

2. “If anyone’s going to be deported, it’s going to be you! … Get out! We are the future. You’re old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you – leave like beaten rats. You old white people, it is your duty to die. Right now, we’re already controlling those elections, whether it’s by violence or nonviolence. Through love of having children we’re going to take over.”

–Augustin Cebada, information minister of Brown Berets, militant para-military soldiers of Aztlan shouting at U.S. citizens at an Independence Day rally in Los Angeles.

More Americans die every year at the hands of illegal aliens than were killed on 9/11. Some are caught, some not. Reward them with a “path to citizenship”? This Is An Urgent Alert

By Devvy Kidd
    Exclusive To Rense.com

3. Friends…read and watch this. – CNN no less!

4. I will believe no one till they seal the border tight, period. Its all BS till then, no matter who says it.

• Agree with you…and how many danged years have we been waiting for just that to happen? – It sure as heck has been more years than I can count now.

End illegal imagration stop the invasian stop the plans of the leftists AZLAND and LA RAZA and CELEBRATE CINO DEMAYO in MEXICO

6. He is pushing for a run on 2016 and throwing us under the bus in an attempt to do it….Once a riser,, Now another sell out IMHO

7. Illegals are illegals… send their stinking asses back to their home countries.

Btw… if Rubio has aspirations of becoming president someday, he better not cave on securing the border. Immigration is one of the hottest topics and the majority of Americans have spoken loud and clear on this issue.

• You got that right…and they’re going to hear our voices loud and clear once again if the border issue being sealed doesn’t come first.

I fear Dear Leader will by-pass congress again if it doesn’t go his way.

• Should it not go his way… he will just cry himself to sleep in Reggie’s arms.

• Paul…

You are talking about his past with Reggie aren’t ya? – If so, I’m laughing.

• YBIA… new for – you bet I am.

• Thought so! – Good one 😉

• Snake Oiler says:

Barack Hugochavez Obutthole sometimes entertains with his singing, a talent no doubt honed with his cronies, collectively known as Barry Soetoro and the Bath House Boys.

• Yep…but, shhh…don’t tell the msm!

Can you imagine if any real reporter made any of the real truth about him and his past he would have never been in the Senate, let alone prez. – Ahhhh…but he’s a democrat, matters NOT!

• Snake Oiler says:

Remember, that’s Barack Hugochavez Obutthole – friend of the downtrodden.

8. Let’s look at it this way–

let’s say you and I (anyone reading this), went to Norway to visit. We get a job, we stay for 15 years, buy a home, have two kids. Then Norway, because they no longer have enough whale blubber to feed us, tells us they are deporting us back to the USA. They will recompense us fair market value for our homes. We can take our sardine can (cars) with us, furniture, etc..

Would you say it is unfair??? Would you have been holding your breath that it might happen one day?? Do you feel because of the socialist government supported by oil resources entitle s you to stay and have your kids go to Norwegian schools??

I will tell you that I would think, “damn, they caught up with me”.

9. ruck fubio!

10. Since I included Dear Leader in the blog post regarding what he said about immigration…check out what this cost all of us!

IMPEACH BARACK OBAMA

12. Mr. Grumpus says:

Off topic, but the 15 year old girl that sang at Obongo’s inauguration last week was just gunned down in Chicagobad. Number 42 for the month so far.

• Read about that this morning…seems she was in the park with members of a gang, but the story says she wasn’t one of them. Plus, when they were running away and she and another were shot, none of the others went back to help either.

Chicago…what a great place to live.

• Snake Oiler says:

Chicago Crime: Shootings Slightly Up, Murders Way Up. What Gives?

Posted by SoSueMe001

Why? Because your city has an extremely large population who’s only visible means of support is dealing dope and your state doesn’t allow concealed carry of deadly weapons.

Really simple, isn’t it?

Posted by Sharps4570

The police are out gunned and under siege. This toddlin’ town has descended into anarchy. This is the town the president proudly calls “home.”

Chicago is the murder capital of America. There has been a 50% increase in violence in the past year. Gangs roam freely, killing young children, the elderly, and even pregnant women execution style.

Drugs are rampant.

Guns are everywhere in the hands of criminals, while law abiding citizens are banned from defending themselves. This is the result of the gun control laws that Obama supports so strongly. They have turned Chicago into a swamp infested with murder, rape, assault, home invasion robbery, car-jacking, and muggings.

This is what happens when you ban guns. Criminals run free, unfettered by the same laws that wind up leaving good people defenseless and dead.

But wait…it gets worse. The state of Illinois just raised income taxes in dramatic fashion, pushing its productive citizens out in droves, while property taxes in Chicago are among the highest in the nation.

• Spot-on, nail on head and all that jazz. Yet the msm remain mum about all of this. – Disgusting all the way around no matter how you look at it.

• Snake Oiler says:

Remember, this is the cesspool that produced the turd known as Barack Hugochavez Obutthole – friend of the downtrodden. Who, along with AG Eric (ass)Hol(e)der, are keeping our communities safe and secure.

13. Today’s counters shows almost 6 million children of illegals in our schools. I wonder what that costs?/ And I do not mean , just money.

and

almost 5 million anchor babies since 2002.

and

Over 24 million illegals in country

and

over 13 million jobs- SKILLED jobs filled by illegals.

14. Mr. Grumpus says:

How do they know someone’s a gangster or not? Do they release an official membership list every month or two?

• Heck…since I think you’re referring to my reply to you, I have to say I have no idea what that answer is. ~

15. Mr. Grumpus says:

Sigh….sorry BT, maybe one day I’ll have a fancier device that lets me reply.

• Oh heck Mr. G…no worries, no problem… I was just replying to your thoughts and question. 😉

The majority of us can’t afford any fancier devices of any kind thanks to Dear Leader…and it ain’t gonna get easier to do that anytime soon!

16. Mr. Grumpus says:

You’re correct, but we’re going FORWARD!

17. I was discussing the Mexican invasion with a Black woman about how the US was being colonized; she then used a description I had never heard before: Big Mexico.

Yes, we are being overtly converted to a “BIG MEXICO.”

Yes, use that phrase when contacting your Representatives:

“Send the illegal aliens back; I do not want my children having to deal with Big Mexico when I die.”

18. ::sigh:: I will keep saying this until it sinks in. We do not have an immigration problem. We have a WELFARE problem. No wonder my computer thinks I’m a bully. I scream at it constantly.

• Well of course we have a welfare problem…but the illegal immigrants take advantage and contribute to that problem in huge numbers. – Just wait until OCare kicks in…it will be horrendous. (I had a link about that somewhere here a few days back…it’s spooky as hell.)

• Snake Oiler says:

You’re just being cheap. We should all adhere to the principles of our exalted leader, Barack Hugochavez Obutthole – friend of the downtrodden. His infinite wisdom, along with Curly Bernanke and the printing presses of the Bureau of Printing and Engraving, will keep this nation flush with cash.

19. He’s off-base, incredibly naive, hate to see him compromise his seat so early in his Senate career. Has he already been beltwaytized?

20. “At this point in time what difference does it make”. H.R.Clinton. From her mouth to Satan’s ear no truer words have ever been spoken. She will no longer just be attributed for the “great right wing conspiracy”, or flying a million miles to avoid spending a night with her disbarred, impeached father of the year. Game, set match.

21. ‘Reform’ means amnesty. Rubio is of Cuban extraction. I didn’t care much for Rush’s cheer leading on Rubio.

• I didn’t either, but Rush has a big investment in Rubio.

• Just curious…what kind of ‘investment?’

• Snake Oiler says:

Don’t know what kind of investment Rush has with Rubio, but I think I need to invest in some Tums. Has anyone ever been inflicted with that painful phenomenon sometimes called ‘high gas’ – the kind that won’t break over either way? Six packs of hot sauce on that combo burrito from Taco Casa does it every time.

• Send some of that to ‘Planetary Emergency’ Algore…he’s full of high gas…being the hot-air lying gasbag he is.

• Environmentalism

See also: Global Warming

In 2006, the al-Gore character appeared in the film, An Inconvenient Truth. In it, al-Gore is seen being driven around in a Hummer H2 while telling viewers that they should drive more expensive cars, using traditional liberal platitudes such as “hybrid” and “Carbon Dioxide.” The film has been praised for its work in special effects, creating a near-perfect CGI al-Gore that appears throughout the film. In addition to this, the film makes many other claims, to include the idea that humans are directly responsible for global climate change, that humans should take drastic action in order to reduce their impact on the earth, that Gore theory is a real and applicable theory, and that he exists.

The film ignores all rebuttals against the arguments made in the film. It completely fails to mention that natural climate change occurs on other planets[9] at the same rate as it does on Earth. Since al-Gore clearly does not exist on Mars,[citation needed] and therefore cannot be affecting climate change there, it can be deduced that he does not exist on Earth, either, and does not affect climate change.[10]

Hollywood intellectuals attempted to reaffirm al-Gore’s claim for corporeality by awarding An Inconvenient Truth with the Academy Award for Best Documentary, despite its factual inaccuracies. Despite Hollywood’s best efforts to popularize the film, evidence of al-Gore’s existence remains purely circumstantial and ill-referenced.[citation needed]

The most glaring falsehood repeated several times in the film is that there is a “scientific consensus” that al-Gore exists. al-Gore also manipulates data in order to create the appearance that 100% of Americans believe that he exists. This is simply not true, as there are many political and scientific figures that recognize that al-Gore is nothing more than a lie created by the liberal media in order to sell more hybrid cars.

• Oh yeah…I kept up with all that back then. Same as the crap he’s spewing today to sell his pathetic, lie-filled, book…filled with nothing but propaganda.

I despise that fat blowhard.

• Sorry, BT. I picked up the wrong article – here’s the right one:

The Gore theory was originally created by Al Gore, the master mind of revolutionary ideas such as the Internet, voter fraud, and faulty logic. Gore is a man with so many scientific degrees and qualifications that the sheer mass of said degrees and qualifications caused them to gravitate into a black hole and disappear when asked why he was qualified to make such theories. One day, while he was praising himself for his accomplishments, he noticed something was happening to the Earth; it was getting warmer.

He immediately consulted his 5 year-old son who had been watching a Canadian hockey game, and picked up the sheet of paper his son had been doodling on. There, he saw what he would later call a “Hockey stick graph”, or a graph that started off with small values on the one end and then a sudden spike of doom on the other end.

Believing that this was an omen from God sent through his 5 year-old son, he immediately claimed that the doodle was scientific evidence that the world was getting warmer, and began to travel around the country in his Hummer with his laptop sitting on the passenger’s seat, happily sucking away electricity. When asked why his son’s doodle should be accepted as scientific proof, Mr. Gore had this to say: “My son was hit by a car when he was younger so shame on you sir for questioning his well researched evidence!”

After many days of hard and laborious research conducted from a bar in Vegas, Gore noticed that it was getting even warmer. Most men would assume that this was because he was in the middle of the desert, or that spring was simply turning into summer, but he was not most men. It was at this point that he created the Gore Theory, and predicted that because over the course of a few days the temperature was getting warmer, it would continue to get warmer for the rest of eternity until we all were burnt like “Jews in an oven” unless we immediately elected him president of the United States. When asked how electing him president of the United States would solve the crisis, he said: “I believe that the strong correlation between my election as president and the end of these world crisis is rather self-evident to anyone who isn’t mildly retarded.”

• Oh that’s so precious…give me a break!

Here’s one ditz that would agree with him…of course this is all GW’s fault dontcha know!

• This fellow’s comment explains it all…

Adi commented:

Maybe free Playboy cable for Chicago is all they need to ‘cool it down’.

But since nothing is free (except Obamacare) let’s blame ‘Global Warming’ and not lack of free access on the Playboy channel.

• Now that is funny!

Btw…you can be sure ol’ Hef is proud of his offspring.

• Yeah, I’d like to know what ‘investment’ Rush has in Rubio.

• aceydoozy…

Since I’ve seen you on the site this morning…I’m going to take it you don’t have a reply regarding your statement yesterday above.

Somehow, I didn’t think you would.

22. Legal Carry says:

No matter what is done short of no amnesty at all will never be managed properly and eventually will probably get so loose that what ever is decided upon will not work the in the way it was intended.

This will lead to more and more of an open door and our problems will not go away.

23. The truth is this is just a political race for ass kissing the future “citizen’s votes. The people of the United States lost their patriotism a long time ago, and now, it’s all about the numbers game. Traitor or not, Rubio is just beating Obama to the punch. We the people, do not have the “huevos” to stand up and go to the streets to protest like all the illegals do. They are the ones that speak louder than all pathetic citizens that sit in their couch getting fat with potato chips while illegals steal their country.

24. Just so you understand how I feel—

Rubio should be across the right track of the patriot express as the train is coming to town.

25. I don’t always agree with Ann Coulter…but I sure as heck do in her piece here about Rubio, amnesty, the repubs & dems…etc.

She’s spot-on in my opinion. – Check it out!

• BT-

As you know, I have long been concerned about the invasion, particularly the Mexican invasion. I read the Coulter piece. Some excerpts:

“The only thing the newly legalized illegal immigrants won’t get immediately is citizenship. Rubio claims that under his plan, they won’t be able to vote or go on welfare. But in practice, they’ll have to wait only until the ACLU finds a judge to say otherwise.

all the children born to the 11 million newly legalized illegals will be instant citizens, able to collect welfare for their whole families and vote as soon as they are old enough.

(Again playing games with language, Rubio doesn’t call the right to legally live and work here a “green card,” but in practical effect, that’s what it is.)”

I am in 100% agreement. I am tired to death of writing about it and , so, I am sure, many here. What is it about some people in Congress that makes them so sure that giving America away to aliens is the way to improve it? Why do pols think , because they have the power to do it, that letting people invade us and THEN, rewarding them for it, is what their constituents want?

I know most here understand my emotions and share them. I am so tired of these stupid fools promoting the same pap over and over that I just want, sometimes, to take a Rip Van Winkle nap and wake p to an America that enforces its laws.

I had read Ann’s column earlier. I am happy you included it here at AWD.

PS Ruck Fubio…………

• Thanks misterb…and I’m glad you included the excerpts above too.

We’ve got to keep fighting the good fight the best way we can. ~

26. Small world item Patty Andrews died today. Some of us older dudes won’t be sitting under the apple tree any time soon. Go with God Patty.

Hypothetical:

My daughter is getting married. I rented a hotel ball room. It is costing me a fortune, but she is my girl. I hired a professional host/party/wedding arranger. All set.

The big day came. I went to the hotel early, walked around and I saw some people I do not know partaking of the hors d’oeuvres. I asked the people I hired who they are and what they are doing there. I was told they are just there to get the hall ready for the reception. I asked why they were eating some of the food. I was told that these people are working for very low wages and need the supplement of being fed to be able to do the work at the price quoted me.

I told the contractor that it was not in the contract that I would provide this sustenance and the food is for my family and friends. He told me he will ask them to leave but I must wait until a temporary fence is erected to keep out others who are seeking the jobs he has to offer. He also tells me that the hotel security force is too small to guard against all those who wish to enter so I must pay more to get more guards.

I went to the hotel management and asked why they have not provided enough security for my daughter’s wedding and they told me that it is not each hotel’s duty to provide security, but that the central headquarters say it is their responsibility and no one else is to provide security. The manager told me his hands are tied. That he will get in trouble if he tries to use his own staff to keep these workers out.

On my way back from the manager’s office I saw the son of a friend who worked at the hotel. He came out of the Bursar’s office. I greeted him and he told me he was there to pick up his final paycheck. He had been let go and replaced by some of the same people who worked for my party arranger. He said his boss told him that they worked for less than half the price and that a lot of the original staff were being let go. He was told that management knew they were jobs that he and tthe others really did not want.

So, I went to the wedding, walked my sweetie down the aisle and gave her hand to ou new son in law. As soon as the ceremony was over and the pictures at the church, back I raced to the hotel. As I walked in I noticed that most of the faces were unfmiliar. I thought it was a shift change, but another young fellow I knew said the hotel had replaced management and most employees with the new crew. Thinking of blocking any problems before they happened , I went ot the manager’s office again. Different dude. I asked him if there were any problems, He replied “No habla inglese”. I won’t waste any more time telling you of the obstacle presented with the language change.

I decided I would just have to wing it and went back to the main ballroom. I noticed a room that had a sign on it before for the wedding party to tore their belongings, had a different sign with two letters, “SS”. I stopped three”Oh, zat room for Sochal Segurite”, Hell, I walked in and there sat a young lady who could speak English (and Spanish). I asked what was happening, why was she there. She told me that all the new workers were going to be registered fo Social Security and those with children would get a check to help support the kids. She also had A GPS with recordings in Spanish and had proghrammed them for the route to the nearest hospital emergency room for their health care. When I expressed dismay at all this she told me , “Don’t worry, this is not added to your bill. It is distributed across all Americans with jobs”. —Comforting!—

Finally the reception got under way. My wife commented that over half the floral arrays had been replaced with hanging pinatas. I had no clue what to do about that so I told her to just go with the flow.

The music had been changed to mariachi, my band had been replaced too. I griped to the groom’s father who said I was a racist and that the new people were only trying to feed their family. Point- I was paying, he was not, no pain to him.

I just resolved to sit and do the best I could. All would be over in a couple of hours.Then my cell p[hone rang. It was the baker. He could not bring the cake because the parking lot was full of these new people with signs demanding all the same rights that Ameican citizens have. It took a while , but he got through.

My daughter sat to have the groom take off her garter for the traditional throwing to the ushers, when five of the new help came over and took the garter off. My son in law protested and was accused of racism. My daughter complained of being toiuched inappropriately and was told by the party arranger that it was customary in the new folks country.

I spite of it all, my family and friends had a reasonably good time. When we all went out to the parking lot—-GASP–there were no cars there. We all filed reports with police and found ways to get home.

The next morning, I woke for work and got an early phone call from my boss. “Don’t come in today Bill, we hired someone to take your place at half the salary and he speaks two languages”, “Enjoy.”

epilog: Months later, I went to vote. There in line was everyone of the folks who had worked the weing. I approached one of the waiters that I remebered. I said “Hi Caros, how are you doing?” He grined and said , “Not Carlos tonight. Tonight I am Sean O’Cassidy, registered Democrat”.

OK, funny?? Maybe, Silly?. Maybe. True?? Much of it.

PS Two months later I got a call from DHS. They told me they were fining me $12,000 for hiring people without papers.

PPS Three months later my local councilman, who is in the roofing busines called to ask me if I would address the Chamber of Commerce and endorse the hiring of foreigners to stimulate the American economy. I had to turn him down. I didn’t have enough money for gas to get there.

27. BT,

Thought I would throw this in here since it is on immigration. Wish stinking Piers Morgan would take his sorry ass back across the pond. This liberal piece of shit claims Republicans are trying to secure the border because they saw how Dems got the Mexican/Hispanic vote… apparently they don’t have laws in Morgan’s home country. Wish someone would put a grenade in his ass and pull the pin.

• I wish the same thing. I can’t even bare to click the link tonight. I despise that POS…plus, I can see who he’s going after now. ~ Why these some good people go in his filthy show is beyond me. (I know, I know…I’ve posted one his shows here before on this site…I’m just plain disgusted tonight.)

Thanks for the link though…I know I’ll be seeing about it later anyway. 😉

28. Here’s some more information that’s coming down the pike. ~