Have you heard about the big brouhaha between Alex Jones and the insufferable leftist-loon Piers Morgan yet? If not, this is a good one to watch for a change…depending on how you look at this issue via your viewfinder in life.

I don’t have much time at the moment so I’m cutting to the chase here. See what you think about all of this.

This is via TB:

The White House petition to “deport” CNN host Piers Morgan from the United States has acquired more than 100,000 signatures. For his own reasons, Morgan invited the man behind the petition, Infowars’ Alex Jones, to discuss the reason for the petition and gun control on his show Monday night.

At many times throughout the segment, Jones got heated and began hollering about the seriousness of the threat to the Second Amendment. He said he created the petition to bring attention to the fact that we have “all these foreigners” arguing for gun control while the government stockpiles guns.

“When they get our guns they can have their world tyranny, while the government buys 1.6 billion bullets, armored vehicles, tanks, helicopters, predator drones,” he added. “The Second Amendment isn’t there for duck hunting, it’s there to protect us from tyrannical government and street thugs.”

Getting himself worked up, Jones quickly lost his cool.

“Britain took the guns…Hitler took the guns, Stalin took the guns, Mao took the guns, Fidel Castro took the guns, Hugo Chavez took the guns,” he said, raising his voice and pointing a finger at the CNN host. “And I’m here to tell you. 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms! It doesn’t matter how many lemmings you have out there on the street begging for them to have their guns taken. We will not relinquish them. Do you understand?”

Part One:

After Jones accused the U.S. government of giving citizens “suicide mass murder pills,” Morgan asked him how many gun murders there were in the U.S. last year.

Jones quickly replied, “11,458 and about 74 percent of those were gang-related.” However, he quickly mocked the CNN host with his own question: “How many great white sharks kill people every year but are afraid to swim?”

Jones continually interrupted Morgan, making it difficult for a serious debate to occur. “You are a hatchet man of the new world order,” Jones spat at Morgan.

Once he found an opening, Morgan explained that Britain had just 35 gun-related murders last year compared to America’s 11,458. Jones argued it isn’t the “gun” that is killing people, it’s the criminals. In other words, a criminal will find a way to kill with a knife or a metal rod if guns aren’t available. He cited Britain’s high overall violent crime rate to make his point.

Part Two:

Then there’s this from this morning. – You can find it here.

Moments after radio host Alex Jones taped an explosive interview with CNN host Piers Morgan, Jones took to YouTube where he expressed his fear that he would be harmed by the New York Police Department or members of the mafia hired by NYC Mayor Mike Bloomberg.

Jones said that he was accosted by a member of the NYPD moments before he entered CNN headquarters in New York City. He said one plain cloths police officer in particular confronted him in a threatening manner. “They’re like cops from the movie Good Fellas,” Jones said.

His associate who was operating the camera said that he believed Jones was being “cased” by members of the NYPD and Bloomberg.

Jones went on to say that CNN’s producers “panicked” during his interview and cancelled a planned third segment with Morgan. It was after the interview, Jones says, that he became afraid for his life.

“If you don’t know that Bloomberg is total mafia, you’re on another planet,” Jones said. “They’re thugs. I know what they are.”

“If something happens to us, or we’re killed by crackheads, it was the NYPD or mafia they hired,” Jones added.

“This city runs white slaves, that’s sex slaves, out of here all day,” said Jones. “This is mafia central.”

“I think putting this video out will protect us,” Jones concluded. “It was just super creepy.”

Watch the video below:

UPDATE! ~ Friends…take a read of this: ‘Piers Morgan Calls ‘Undignified’ Alex Jones ‘The Best Advertisement For Gun Control

So friends…which critter came out the winner?…Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. dr poontang says:

I strongly support the second amendment but Alex Jones is a complete mental furball. Errr can you say paranoid schizophrenic? BTW I also think Piers is a douche and needs to shut his pompous face hole.

There are 2 kinds of people you should not argue with. A moron and a lunatic…here we have both.

• Lol…what you posted is the reason I made the question of the day the way it is…know what I mean? 😉

• Alex is far more sane than Morgan can ever hope to be. Morgan is nothing more than
      an imported Fascist. His job is to get CNN’s ratings up for an amoral network. Alex can be hard to watch sometimes as he is a bit bombastic. That hardly makes him Paranoid/Schizophrenic, a term that is all too loosely thrown around by those who really don’t know what it means or are trying to mud someone up and skip on. Kinda like a Drive By.

2. Well, the truth is often stranger than fiction…

Alex Jones is not as crazy as we think he is

3. Piers Morgan is perfect Advertisement for BIRTH CONTROL

4. Cinnamon Girl says:

Jones is definitely over the edge but at least he puts the questions out there that need to be asked. His problem is that he is too passionate. This interview with Morgan was nothing but a set up to make all persons who think even 1/100th the way that Jones does look like wackos.

It will always be that way in television media. I don’t trust Jones but I also distrust Morgan and ANY television outlet for that matter. Being from Atlanta, I’m also wary of Ted Turner and his agenda, and distrustful of the cable stations his empire owns including and especially The Discover Channel, The History Channel, TLC, et al. I watch TV for entertainment ONLY.

What I’d like to see is for Morgan to go up against almost any reporter from Breitbart.com or against Michelle Malkin. That would be a good thing to see, if only for entertainment. 😉

• Larry Pratt from Gun Owners of America did a helluva job vs Morgan a few weeks back, had it saved to post here and something came up in my neck of the woods so I never got to it…it was a good one though!

Piers Morgan needs a good swift kick in his rear and the same for Alex Jones their just a couple of blabbering nincompoops and especialy when it comes to the COMMUNISTS NEWS NETWORK run by BIG BAD WOLF BLITZER and owned by RED TED TURNER

6. Jones is passionate and knows the facts. Can you really blame him for losing his cool? Morgan is a wanted criminal in his own country, and he comes here, makes millions, and wipes his ass with our Constitution. It’s about time someone bitch-slapped him.

• Yep…that’s the reason I put this here. – I despise Piers Morgan in more ways than one!

• It was awesome when Morgan asked him if he knew how many people were killed by guns in America, and Alex INSTANTLY spits out the number from memory. The guy really knows his stuff.

Of course, it would’ve been great if Alex toned it down a little, just so his message would reach more people, but when it’s this late in the game, there is no time for pleasantries. Morgan deserves deportation and a kick in the crotch, so he got off pretty easy, if you ask me.

• Mike, this is just in too. I added this update at the bottom of my blog post above.

Take a gander about this. ~

• I’ve noticed Morgan viciously attacks conservative guests on his show when they act civil. The attack on the President of Gun Owners of America comes to mind. He insulted the man to his face, calling him “stupid.”

Now he tries to paint Jones as a lunatic because of the same tactics Morgan uses against conservative guests who exhibit decorum. I think Jones played into Morgan’s trap. It’s much better to laugh at liberals and their lunacy than appear a crazy lunatic, in my opinion.

awd

• Yep…I also mentioned Pratt above about six posts. I watched that live, I was furious about how Piers treated Pratt, Piers ended up being made the fool by his own arrogance.

I was going to post about it here, but something came up in my neck of the woods and I let it go. – I’ve had nothing but admiration for Pratt for too many years to count now…he’s one of the best.

• AWD…geesh, I’m losing what’s left of my mind. I got to thinking I did post about Pratt and Piers early this morning, and sure enough I have…lol! 😉

7. Then there’s this from the land of fruit and nuts!

8. Cooter Brown says:

Why would we want to listen to a worthless idiot like Penis Morgan in the first place. One would only need to look no closer than George Sorriest to see who is backing him and all the leftist loons to really see what is going on here. It’s not the gun but our freedoms that they are really after.

9. Rides A Pale Horse says:

Just ONCE, I would love to see one of the reserved, conservatives guests on one of these ambush shows after being called “stupid” or some other slur, reach across the desk and knock the interviewer the f*ck out.

JUST ONCE…………

• RAPH…

You don’t know how many times both of us in this household have said the same for too many years to count. ~ At times, I don’t understand those that can’t fight the good fight well with words even go on these shows. I used to wished they would all ban the leftist msm, including sponsored presidential debates…but alas, that’s been to no avail as well.

10. Jones is wrong on this:

‘In other words, a criminal will find a way to kill with a knife or a metal rod if guns aren’t available. He cited Britain’s high overall violent crime rate to make his point.’

SO HOW MANY MURDERS HAPPEN EACH YEAR IN UK?
    AND WHO COMMITS EM? blacks and muslims. immigrants and non whites.

11. from juan cole:

umber of Murders, United States, 2010: 12,996

Number of Murders by Firearms, US, 2010: 8,775

Number of Murders, Britain, 2011*: 638
    (Since Britain’s population is 1/5 that of US, this is equivalent to 3,095 US murders)

Number of Murders by firearms, Britain, 2011*: 58
    (equivalent to 290 US murders)

Number of Murders by crossbow in Britain, 2011*: 2 (equivalent to 10 US murders).

12. The elephant in the room is who kills in USA?
    3% of our population.
    Young Black Males do most of the killings.

13. Force is the only thing that allows a person or peoples to have rights. Once its gone, so are your rights.

14. There is no point in talking to liberals. Alex should have known this. I am not going to have a ‘sit down’ with my enemy. I am going to watch him and calculate my plan. People are talking about a rational discussion about guns. It won’t happen.

We want to keep our guns, and the left wants to take them away. Some of us call it tyranny, they call it societal safety. There will never be a consensus.

Molon Labe

Whens the aliens going to come and take Piers Morgan back UGH V-I hate reptiles

16. Mr. Grumpus says:

Alex is crazy as a loon, without a doubt. Alex knows his facts, and loves America. You can call him whatever you like, but it matters not. He is the real American. Like many of us at Dude’s site, crazy as loons, but facts are on our side.

17. bluffcreek1967 says:

I agree with much of what Alex Jones said during this so-called “interview,” and I like it when conservatives stand up the to the MSM talking heads. But, in my opinion, Alex Jones is a loose-cannon and it really showed in this interview (I’ve seen others where he goes off even more half-cocked!).

This is a classic case of someone having good information and some solid facts to support his view, yet he doesn’t know how to present it in ways that has some finesse and grace behind it. Jones, in effect, verbally vomited all over Morgan (including the audience), and was directionless in presenting what he wanted to say. This is exactly how NOT to champion your cause!

Here’s a few pointers for Jones (although I know he would never listen to me): (1) There’s a time and place to show emotion and even anger, but try to stay calm otherwise you’re going to look like some loon. (2) Don’t jump from one subject to another in such a short span of time, otherwise you’re going to lose your audience. Stick to one subject (namely, the current issue of gun control, etc.) rather than going off on tangents about the New World Order and making personal attacks. (3) Don’t rush your arguments. You got some good things to say, so slow it down so that most of us can follow you. I would suspect that a good majority of the regular viewers of the Pierce Morgan show are probably not too bright, and this may be the first time they actually hear an intelligent presentation defending the 2nd amendment. So again, chill out a little, slow down and keep it simple. (4) Even though Morgan’s liberalism can be annoying, you were invited as a guest on his show. So, why conduct yourself like some intellectual bully? Why challenge him to a fight in a boxing ring? What was that supposed to accomplish? And why couldn’t you conduct yourself respectfully toward him and actually engage in an intelligent debate in a give-and-take manner like someone who possesses self-control? You already have the truth on your side with regard to gun control, so why not? Unfortunately, you made yourself appear like an angry kook while Pierce Morgan conducted himself with more poise and grace.

Although Alex Jones has some good things to say at times, he’s a little too conspiratorial for my tastes. I can’t buy into his 9-1-1 Truth theories, and he comes off too much like a loose-cannon. If you get the chance, watch the Youtube video in which he confronts Michelle Malkin (truly a lovely woman!), and see what a bloated loudmouth he makes of himself.

18. I agree with Alex Jones about 90% of the time. Go to his Youtube Channel and take a look.
    The 48 story World Trade Center building 7 was dropped with charges, this is a fact. It fell at free fall speed into it’s own footprint and that is impossible, fire alone would not have done this.
    Watch the video!

Richard Gage New 10-minute Showcase Video

wtc 7 collapse

• I take it you believe Sept. 11th was an inside job. If there is a real truth to what happened, I don’t think it will ever come out.

• The government lies- always. Even when it’s in its best interest not too.

• Watch the video and see for yourself, building7 drops perfectly into it’s own footprint. How much clearer does it need to be?
        It takes a week to set charges, do you get it yet? Building 7 is the smoking gun.

Come on grumpus a loon is more intellegent then this wacko

20. You can watch how Piers Morgan treats Gun Owners of America President Larry Pratt not that long ago.

21. Here’s Joshua Boston on Piers show last night.

22. BigLittleKid says:

Alex Jones made a total ass of himself above – just as Piers Morgan wanted and expected.

• oh shut the hell up you lemming… at least he is trying to warn us but sheeple like you will call him crazy because the acolytes of the elite globalist ( CNN, MSNBC, etc… ) will say that he is. The man is desperate for people to listen…so mock him all you want.

• bluffcreek1967 says:

Nonsense! Alex Jones is filled with himself. He’s not merely desperate for people to listen to him, he’s desperate to intimidate, outshout and verbally bully anyone who has a different opinion of things. This guy’s unhinged and although he may have some good thoughts now and then, he’s poor in communicating it effectively to others – as demonstrated on the Pierce Morgan program. He probably would have gained a wider sympathetic audience if he was just as equally armed with the truth, yet gracious and respectful toward his host. Instead, Alex Jones generated a lot of heat, but very little light. Folks, this is NOT the way to champion one’s cause!

Don’t get me wrong: There’s a place for passion and righteous indignation at times. The problem with Alex Jones is that he doesn’t know when to curb it for the greater good of rationally conveying his message to an audience he wants to reach. As I watched over again the complete interview, I was embarrassed for him quite honestly. I’m no fan of Pierce Morgan, but he conducted himself in a much more mature and reasonable fashion than did his guest.

23. FuriousFatMan says:

mmmmmm…. fluoride.

-FFM

24. Not a fan of Alex Jones “conspiracy” theory. However, in this instance, I think he truely frightened the poop out of morgan. If it were me, I think I would have beat him within an inch of his life, then stood over him and said “now, don’t you wish you had a gun?” lilly livered brit punk.

25. Now this is the way to fight the smarmy little slug, Piers Morgan.