Dudes, dudettes, and slimy worthless trolls, AWD is contemplating restarting the Angry White Dude Big Sexy Radio Show. I know, I know, the last time we tried this it was a technical cluster you-know-what! And I know, I know…I was about 99% to blame. Y’all can’t imagine all the sh*t I had to go through the last time just to get the thing up and running! So why would I ever reconsider trying an internet radio show again?

AWD has been approached by an internet radio medium to do a radio show. The user interface is straight forward and it wouldn’t be nearly as complicated as the last time we tried it (which had me inventing cuss words). This would allow listeners to easily speak with the Big Sexy with nothing more than a headset or microphone. I would post a link that you’d click on to go directly to the show. At least, that’s what the radio blog site says.

We could talk about all the important things. You know…guns, knives, flashlights, Hooters, fire trucks, hunting, music that doesn’t suck, and how much we hate libtards. Oh, did I mention Hooters?

I envision doing this much less a a prepared radio show and much more like a discussion….much like what takes place here at AWD daily. We could try doing a 30 minute show and, if it works, maybe go to an hour.

Right now, I’m about 50% for/ 50% against. It takes work to put together topics for a radio show instead of just writing right-wing extremist literature on a blog. Maybe we do it once a month. Or bi-weekly if it goes well. Or maybe we just all take lavender-scented bubble baths, sing Kenny G songs to our kitty cats and call the whole thing off!

Let me know what you think. It won’t hurt my feelings if you say “hell no, you big sexy ass sumbitch!” Like I said, I’m about half-for/half-against. A radio show might cut into my moisturizing and manscaping rituals. Let me hear from y’all on this. I think we could be up and going in a matter of days. Your call.

awd

1. Kansas Gun Girl says:

Hell yes! You can moisturizer anytime … Go for it!!!

2. Heck yes you should Prez Duderino…many of us asked you about this month after month. I thought you had too many irons in the fire as well…but that’s just me.

Btw…if you did do this again, do you know if those of us that can’t catch it live…will we be able to do so later via a link to the show or some-such?

3. Do it, I will listen.

4. Naw, A radio show might cut into my moisturizing and manscaping rituals. Wait awhile, I am sort of maxed out now on radio stuff.

5. LonelyInBaltimore says:

Wow, what an awesome idea. I listen to Adam Carolla and Limbaugh on a daily basis, and cannot get enough as it is.

However, with our collective views seeming a little more “extreme”, do you really want to go and expose yourself *that* much?

I’m sorry, but my vote is a no on this one.

6. Yes, please! And find out if there is a way to podcast it!

7. A “yes” vote here.

8. I say do it. And get Pres FFM as the Ed McMahon to your Johnny Carson.

9. Do it for sure. But for all that is holy use a new platform. That last one was a nightmare

10. Hellz Yes!! Do it. There ain’t nothin’ worth listening to on the radio presently. It would be the perfect listening background while I take my luxurious bubble baths.

11. You got my vote. Can you get John Boehner as a guest? We could all rank on him.

12. AWD,

Before I even read your post… my answer is a definite yes. We need your conservative voice to bring the sheep back home.

• Alright AWD, after reading your post I definitely say yes, especially if we can occasionally talk about Hooters and flashlights.

13. JBWhiteGuy says:

Newby, here. Yes. Want to hear and contribute. Needed more than ever.

14. Max & Eric says:

Freakin A

15. Yes, as long as I can receive the broadcast.
    Hope it is not too complicated,,,,

16. I once sang a Kenny G song to my cat. He growled at me and tried to rip my tongue out with his claws. But then I covered a few Rush tunes, and he forgave me for my temporary lapse in masculinity. 😉

Seriously, though: I’d listen to your radio show if you decided to do it.

17. Georgia Girl says:

OH HELL YES!!

The sooner the better….

Go Falcons!!!!!

18. I’m more into a podcast too. I can’t schedule shit in my life. I mostly remembered your radio show was on after it was on! Whereas with podcasts, I can listen when it’s convenient. Maybe do the show as you imagined it above, but make it available on podcast for spastic people like me that can’t get their shit together! So, yes.

19. I’ve never heard the show. Where are the archives?

20. Quartier LeBlanc says: