Simply unbelievable! Shrillary Clintoon feigned outrage at the top of her lungs this morning during the senate hearing regarding what happened in Benghazi. She came completely unglued when Sen. Ron Johnson asked her some questions and her response was not just outrageous…it was beneath contempt to say the very least! I also think what she screamed is going to make a huge difference to those that lost their loved ones to the al Qaeda terrorist attack!

Yours truly has been watching this hearing since it started this morning. I’ve only listened when it was a republicans turn to ask her the questions…the dems just carried her water, as usual.

Besides Senator Johnson being one of the few that got to nub of the matter, Sen. Rand Paul and McRINO did as well. The others…not so much. Hillary’s slated to be in front of the House later this afternoon.

Here she is with Sen. Johnson…I’ll be adding other vids later as the day goes, either inside this post or on the thread, I hope you all add what you can too on the thread.

This report is via TB:

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton erupted at Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) during his questioning Wednesday over whether there were protests in Benghazi, Libya before the deadly assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission.

Johnson was insisting that the American people were “misled” about protests that supposedly occurred over an anti-Islam video, similar to those that had taken place at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo hours earlier on Sept. 11, 2012. It was later determined there had been no protests in Benghazi and the assault was labeled a terrorist attack.

“Do you disagree with me that a simple phone call to those evacuees to determine what happened would have ascertained immediately that there was no protest?” Johnson asked Clinton during the Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing. “That was a piece of information that could have been easily, easily obtained, within hours if not days.”

“Senator, when you’re in these positions, the last thing you want to do is interfere with any other process going on — ” Clinton started to answer.

” — I realize that’s a good excuse,” Johnson cut in.

“Well, no, it’s the fact,” Clinton said sharply, adding that there are questions being raised “even today” about what precisely happened in Benghazi.

She continued, “Now, we have no doubt they were terrorists, they were militants, they attacked us, they killed our people. But what was going on and why they were doing what they were doing, is still — ”

“No, no, no, again, again — we were misled that there were supposedly protests and then something sprang out of that, an assault sprang out of that and that was easily ascertained that that was not the fact and the American people could have known that within days,” Johnson said. “And they didn’t know that.”

“With all respect, the fact is we have four dead Americans was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they’d go kill some Americans,” Clinton shouted. “What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, senator.”

Here’s one that is two minutes longer…but worth it.

Clinton will always be the cold, calculating witch that she is…and in my humble opinion she always will be.

Now, here are some responses from many in the twitter world that took place during this hearing, including Michelle Malkin.

TWEETS – ‘See Reaction to Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi Testimony

Here’s Sen. Rand Paul: RAND PAUL BRINGS IT!… ‘BLASTS Hillary Clinton! With Your Leaving YOU Accept Culpability for Benghazi!’

Here’s McCain: John McCain Confronts Hillary Clinton On Benghazi: ‘Your Answers ‘Are Not Satisfactory

Trust me…she wasn’t smiling for long. ~

Add your thoughts about this friends…what do you think about all this? At the end of the day do you think anyone will be held accountable for these deaths, or will all of this just continue to be another dog and pony show forevermore, just another ho-hum day?

One last thought…you can be sure the majority of the msm will circle the wagons when it comes to one of the worst Sec. of State in history, count on it!

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Hello? Anyone around?

Here’s a few more links from this morning.

She was so phony with her fake sorrow…it was obvious to anyone that has watched her since day one. Well rehearsed.

Now here’s something from the NYSlimes ~

2. Mr. Grumpus says:

Sorry BT, stuck at work for a few more hours. Will pontificate on this later, but she could surely wipe that grin off her mug as a start.

• Howdy Mr G…

Just wanted you to know I agree…and trust me, that grin didn’t last long. ~

Watching the House hearings now. This may get very interesting before all is said and done.

3. What a cold hearted BITCH. YOUR JUSTICE IS COMING! I gotta go.

4. Rides A Pale Horse says:

Given the actions of these spineless repubs of late, I have my doubts as to whether anything of any importance will come of her “testimony”. They will huff and puff and threaten to blow her house down but this bitch is made of brick.

Incompetence and failure are hallmarks of BOTH parties, indeed resume` enhancments and no one will be held accountable.

After all, we have our first “historic” “black” pResident (forgetting that he’s half WHITE) so, now we need to elect our first “historic” female pResident.

• Speaking of the spineless repubs…Sen. Corker comes to mind. He all but kissed her a$$ this morning, it was disgusting. I truly hope Tennessee replaces that weasel with a real conservative when his turn come around.

I’ve never cared for him…today was a perfect example of just why.

Having ATTILA the HEN as SECRETARY of STATE is just proff Obama surrounds himslf with liberal leftists from the CFR and other crinimal groups

6. When NYS passed its epic and draconian new gun laws I listened to the Assembly floor when it was in session at the time. One representative after another stood up and voice adamant opposition to everything from back room dealings to mass gun control via 7 round limit, to the rediculousness of one shotgun being perfectly legal, and the same shotgun with a pistol grip is suddenly transformed into an illegal weapon.

From what I could gather all of those representatives voted NO, but still the law passed. There wasn’t enough to stop it. I’ve been told by rabid lib after rabid lib that ‘they’ won the election and now its time for me to shut up and sit quietly in the back of the bus.

I’m sure various Senators gave it their all here, and hopefully the house congress-critters will do the same. Will it make a difference? I doubt it. The other side think they can do what they want because they won an election, just like the mouthbreathers that voted them into office. They are blind and deaf as well as dumb.

7. god guts and guns says:

Should we give Hillary an A for continuing the Clinton lying machine. These people know no shame. How does scum get so much love from anyone that isn’t a true blooded American? I dont understand why the people have stood by and let these people run over our constitution and lie under oath in something as important as this cover up for their gun smuggling operation into Syria. Somebody please pull the plug on MSM outlets so the people can be informed for once in their liberal lives. Its just flat out criminal and we let it happen. If it was the GOP in office they would be mutilated by the MSM, instead we get propaganda so half the country doesnt even know the truth, much less what the hell is going on in this false flag administration. Corruption is too kind of a word for what is going on in our country. We need some people dangling because of the attrocities against the American people.

8. If any of you are interested…you might want to check these out. ~

Keep in mind Shrillary and ilk have whined that congress halted their money BS. They had plenty of money…they lie. This is an example of what they blew it on.

…and this ~

9. It makes a difference to me.

• Same here Wes. I bet millions of others around this country feel the same sentiments….especially those that lost their loved ones in Benghazi. I bet we’re going to be hearing from some of those loved ones speaking out about what Shrillary shrieked via the Boob-Tube very soon.

10. I despise that lying bitch,…I saw that sick performance of the senate this morning and I thought Rand Paul did the best job of criticizing Hitlery,…it clearly pissed her off but she just had an arrogant smirk on her face.
    That bitch is so used to lying that she wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face.

She’ll get away scott free with her treason,…the elite imperial rulers never get punished.

• tazz…

Right you are about everything you mentioned. Although I really liked what Sen. Johnson did to piss her off as well, which brought the response to the subject of this post.

Btw…she’s been asked time and again why the three that were supposedly let go in the state dept. are still being paid while they’re on leave type of thing. If they are fired, why are the tax-payers still paying their salary? (btw, Shrillary answered that she can’t answer that question in the public domain, yet it’s the public that pays all of them)

Plus, we can’t forget about that poor guy still languishing behind bars over some trailer to a video that was blamed at the beginning of all of this for the attack by the murdering terrorists! – We all know who should be behind bars for this…and it sure as hell ain’t that guy.

All one big circle jerk…and the majority of the msm will cover their asses forever. – Sickening what this country and the msm have become.

We are doomed.

• BT, yeah, for the life of me, I can’t understand how in the hell they can legally hold that poor bastid in jail?….Where in the hell is his 1st amendment rights?…If they can get by with that, they can do the same to all of us!
        Where’s the ‘friggin ACLU, worthless bastards?

If we don’t hang together, we’ll certainly “hang seperatly”!

• Hi tazz…if I recall, they arrested him for breaking something in his probation that had to do with being on the computer/making vids type thing. I could have that wrong. – Nevertheless, you can be sure they had looked into his record to find anything he did they could get him on and arrest him before they had their ducks in a row with their talking points. From the head of the snake on down. Shrillary by his side, Susan Rice doing the talking point five Sunday political shows. He wasn’t free much longer…still isn’t.

Plans well laid. – Msm compliance hand in glove.

Despicable all. Personally, I hope all involved, including the msm end up rotting in hell for eternity.

• Tazz
      You shouldn’t feel that way. After all look at all the experience she has. Why she was married to a President and moved to a state full of liberals to become a Senator. Good old New York. If you can make it there you can make it anywhere–that was proven by dear Hillary.

Understand that–it is not whether you have the smarts, the skill, the know-how; it is , if you cam make it there you can make it anywhere.

What does that say about America and its people today??? They gave her 8 years in the Senate. Now take that, look at a lot of other Senators and Representatives and tell me that secession is not a good answer.

I do not want to be part of a country run by most of them. AND NO, I am not going anywhere. If we leave our country up to the likes of the CA, NY, NJ electorate, we will never get back to being a great republic. Nullification will not do it.

• Amen misterbill!….I’m beginning to think the ONLY way out is to have a NEW “Concord/Lexington”,…and that means a revolution!
        We are losing our freedoms by the day and have been ruled for years by a globalist cabal of tyrants who are enemies from within, and are entrenched in the halls of congress and financed by the ROBBER BARONS.

Antifracking movie PROMISED LAND bombs in box office

12. Just got done watching the House hearing with Shrillary…this was one of the best. ~

13. As I listened to her full quote, she actually said (emphatically),“what difference does it make at this point!” That tells you everything you need to know.

Obama knew Benghazi went bad and it should have cost him the election. He deliberately invented a story about a certain video, which disparaged Muslims and this sparked a “spontaneous” uprising- “spontaneous” is important because nobody can see “spontaneous” coming. No reasonable person can safe-guard against “spontaneous.”

Now she of course is as crooked as a dog’s hind-leg. She was a willing accessory to the lies and she gets away with it time and again. It’s this last part that pisses me off the most. Benghazi was a wholly preventable tragedy where an American diplomat and 3 others lost their lives brutally, and to this day, Obama & Hillary Clinton continue to deceive the public about what really happened in order to save their own political hides. But that’s not the worst part. The worst part is, they’ll get away with it and smugly wink at you while they plan for 2016. But this is small potatoes for her, she’s been in this seat before including the suicide of her friend with Whitewater. And like all lawyers, the first rule is “age the case”.

14. let justice roll says:

To put it truthfully what difference does it make ? No one in the lame stream media is going to call her or her boss out on what they did or didn’t do. Obama got a free pass on Fast and Furious and the media will make sure that this POS gets a free pass on this mess also. The Republicans don’t have the stomach to get to the bottom of the deceit and lies that are being laid out by the media and the Princess of the Left herself. The Republicans will ask some hard questions, but nobody will press for any real answers. Somebody in the Republican Party should press for an impeachment proceeding at the very least,but don’t hold your breath waiting for any one to actually grow a pair and step up to the plate.

• You’re exactly right…and so far, I’ve only seen a couple of congress-critters in the House calling for any kind of impeachment. It didn’t go any further…and it wasn’t even over this issue. – Heck, I can’t remember what it was now, and that was just a couple of weeks back. – I give up on the majority of the weak-knee repubs…but I did that long ago.

15. El Rushbo threw in his two-cents. ~

Might i suggest that the nambdy pambdys at AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL issue a arrest warent for HILLARY CLINTON and BARACK OBAMA for WAR CRIMES

17. Ahhhh yes…Tingles had to add his two cents in to what Sen. Johnson had to say. ~

18. Mr. Grumpus says:

I’m not sure what there could be left to say about this nightmare. There is no honor to a commie, only power and lies. It’s almost a certainty that the true story of Benghazi is so horrifying that it would scare the pants off all but the most committed idealogue. The greatest military on earth made to look like cowards by fleabag muzzies, and that commie witch has the gall to smile at the dead’s families. I hope everyone gets that smile seered into their memory for all time. When the day comes, and it will, that they come to march you away, shoot straight and remember what evil looks like.

19. Cooter Brown says:

All I saw on TV today was a Bull Sh-t dog and pony show. I hope all noticed how Billery had all her answers in front of her when providing her answers. What the hell is up with that. Also all the kissy kissy hug hug from all the Dumbocrats was nauseating to watch when it was there turn to question her. As an American I want to know who made the decision not to send help to the 4 Americans murdered while defending for themselves by the peace loving Muslims? Was there not a high ranking military commander that took the lead to send help and was relieved of duty. Who the hell did that one???? Did it come from the white house? And if I see the bitch giggling one more time on the TV during all this I am going to PUKE!

• Cooter…that’s how I felt today, and feel now. – I could not watch when the dems took their turns, I watched one or two this morning and quit after that, for the very reasons you mentioned. Like I mentioned somewhere earlier…they’re just there to carry the water for the witch.

20. I am beat. I am going to flop and watch mindless Tv ythen, hopefully, get a good nights sleep.

Before I go, I have o confess something. When I was at the Falcons/49ers playoff game. They per usual sang the national anthem. We were asked to sing along. Sob–I I I lip synced it!

PLease., please, don’t tell anyone else. Oh, the humanities.

21. Lets face it… eighty percent of our politicians are drunk on power over the little people and think their shit doesn’t stink. For those politicians willing to stand up and fight for what is right… they are simply kicked off panels they are part of by Boehner and told to sit down and shut up… and if they don’t reform, their states will not see any money flowing into the coffers.

Btw… Benghazi will be swept under the rug just like Fast & Furious.

• Exactly right, just a big deal for one day, then it will be much ado about nothing. – ‘What difference does it make’ arena once again.

Next up – Sec. of State John Kerry.

22. bigtimer,
    The msm is claiming she never looked so presidential as she did today when she vindicated herself against the repugs.

• I don’t doubt what you say for a nano-second. I can’t watch the messiah lovin’ bastids tonight, or last night either. Heck, or the night before!

ga steve….I’ve had my fill the likes of which I’ve never had. I need a long good night sleep.

23. Here’s a perfect example of what I was talking about when it comes to the dems carrying the water today for Shrillary. – I don’t expect any of you to watch it…I know I didn’t, the read explains enough.

24. Here’s some more from Sen. Paul during a television segment yesterday.

I agree with him…always have regarding this situation.

Here’s another tidbit of information.

25. Questions not answered by a factual and detailed layout.

What and where were the players before during and after?

Where are the injured? I would like to send a card to them!

What was their impression and what was AFRICOM/CC’s perspective?

Simple, lay it out.

After the failure of Eagle Claw in 79, Iran hostage rescue, there was full accountability as there should be now.

Blistered, out!

• Right you are. I want to know exactly where the prez was during all of this.

We still haven’t heard any of the autopsy reports either, especially Amb. Stevens…etc etc.

Nothing was answered yesterday…nothing. – Guess it never will be, after-all…the msm will ensure that, once again.

26. You’ve got to check this out…telling!

27. SecondAmendment says:

Rand Paul paraphrased, “… If I were president and discovered you did not read the cables from Benghazi, I would have immediately relieved you of your duty …”. At least someone had it right.

Hillary was a magnificent obfuscator, just like Slick Willy. When Billy said, “… I did not have sex with her per se …”, he wasn’t lying, he just didn’t pronounce it correctly.

Hillary did the same all day long, obfuscating the coverup, bypassing the planned terrorist aspect, and getting her butt kissed by every liberal there.

I see nothing productive coming out of this. Anytime someone tried to pin her down, they called the clock and said, “sorry, out of time”.

Talk about corruption.

• That drove me nuts when the ‘out of time’ thing happened. I’ve been watching hearings for decades now…when the dems are in control, they don’t do that whatsoever, they insist the person being asked anything goes ahead and answers the question the time be damned!

Infuriating. ~

• I would like to tell Hillary to go obfuscate herself.

28. As I watched the hearing I marveled at that lying sack of excrement.. I became ill, just listening to the sycophants express their glowing ass kissing of her in their opening remarks . It also concerns me how NOTHING will come of this..WHERE IS THE JUSTICE!! The questioning was absolutely putrid

• dave…

You’re not alone with your feeling expressed here. – And there will be NO justice. Dems always get a pass…especially a ‘CLINTON!’

29. Cinnamon Girl says:

Although 52 comments come before me I’m finally going to say something on this.

If, now that Hill and Barry are fully transparent; their ideas, their stances, their actions cannot be denied, will America stand for it? The answer is yes.

America is so blinded, so backward and upside down, so sated with internet porn, prescription drugs, rap music, and a leftist Hollywood that they don’t even know Benghazi happened, let alone anything else the press or this administration wants to bury or spin. Four men in Libya? So what? 20+ children and a few adults in Sandy Hook? Ban guns!

Hill is and always was in over her head. She’s good at lying, at propaganda, at scheming for her men, but she could never handle an official position. Hill has always been only about ideas, not action, and certainly not any action that is good for America since she is a Marxist.

We are headed toward utter chaos and apparently that is what it’s going to take to turn this country around, if it can be turned around.

30. Since Rand Paul mentioned this in a link I have above this post somewhere, I thought I’d post this. It does make one wonder.

31. Any ol’ escape will do. – That’s been the Plan Stan.

I call BS!