So far there are six states that are openly defying Dear Leader when it comes to his mandates and executive orders regarding gun control. After his big brouhaha this morning with his in your face announcement about this issue, I think there will be many more states that join with the others six states mentioned so far, as well as other officials like this sheriff in Wyoming…I could be wrong, time will tell!

I caught this early this morning…see what you think. – This is via FNI:

A Wyoming sheriff is saying that he and his department will ignore any of the White House’s new gun control recommendations that they consider unconstitutional. The sheriff isn’t alone, as at least six states are said to be considering taking some sort of legislative action against the government. The states include Alabama, Missouri, Montana, South Carolina, Texas, and Wyoming.

Judge Napolitano weighed in on America’s Newsroom, saying the sheriff is likely anticipating that “the president will seek legislation and sign executive orders that will infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms.” Napolitano said that it is not a crime for the sheriff to refuse to cooperate with the federal authorities.

The judge continued, “This is actually a growing movement throughout the country. Local and state law enforcement saying to the feds, ‘Those are your laws, you enforce them.’”

Earlier today, the judge weighed in on the new gun control legislation passed in New York.

The link to Judge Nap’s thoughts on what happened in New York is highlighted in the link that goes with this report. It’s well worth listening to if you have the tine.

So friends, what say you about all of this? – Fire Away…Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

Wait for the sheriff to be labled a REDNECK or RADICAL aginst DER FEHRER by the leftists news media reptiles and for the INJUSTICE DEPT to bring a case against him for refusing KING FINKS royal comands

2. Spur…this sheriff isn’t alone, there have been others that share same sentiments and have stated as such this past week etc.

Here’s just one of them. ~

• BT-

Haven’t heard anything from our sheriff here. I do know he is a conservative who wants jobs for Americans, dislikes any programs that takes away from us and gives to those who do not warrant it.

We had an incident at Kennesaw State Univ. where a student, who is not a legal resident, had a traffic stop, no license, and (I think, not sure, no insurance. The dean of KSU went to court, supported the student and asked the court to ignore the fact she is illegal. Long story after that. The girl recently had punishment dropped and will remain a student through the efforts of the school. The sheriff was rips**t. Said the law is the law and she should not get preferential treatment. The judge , who just got elect, let him know she was doing it because the previous judge had agreed to do that.

is is circumvention of our laws and, in my book, a betrayal of the Constitution and our laws.

PS I don’t know what the state will do. Our Governor was a US Rep and he was strong against illegals. Since winning the governorship, he seem to play with the farm group and Chamber of Commerce on turning a blind eye to aliens.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Misterbill, I am from your area and I followed this story. It is definitely preferential treatment and I am getting damn tired of it. Way back when I was 19 years old I was discriminated against because of my color, and it was still the 80s!

It is amazing how very far this country, down to the smallest cities or largest towns like Kennesaw, is willing to go to prove how much they love diversity and/or are against racism. There also is the other motive of a voting bloc, of course, and it gets and keeps a certain party or parties in power.

Legality? Doesn’t matter AS LONG AS you are non-white. It’s just too apparent to deny any longer. This is especially pushed in the South where, like in Germany, there is lingering guilt or at least a created culture of it.

• “or are against racism”

Against ‘racism’ by promoting what? Racism -only since it is Against the white minority…. that’s okay.
          And yes, I do say MINORITY -we have been purged from 30% of the world population down to 8.9% in less than six decades -in six more will there even be any white people left? Not unless we stand up NOW.

3. Why the Hell isn’t Virginia on that list..?

4. Big, Off Thread; I did some follow up last the night. The local Wally world will be continuing to sell Ammo here (Acworth Ga). They (sporting goods guy) even said they will be selling guns in the next couple of months. Probably not those scary ones though. We’ll see.

• Interesting indeed…and we will see what happens from here on out. – This is just the beginning with the Dictator and his minions…methinks we ain’t seen nothing yet!

• Yep, I see storm clouds on the horizon.

• Blue Ridge Patriot says:

Yea, and we all need to ignore this Dictator bastard and his chicken shit executive orders as he does Congress and the Constitution. Defy him at every step and force the issues back in his face. Hell, what we really ought to do is quit our jobs, go on welfare, draw food stamps and collapse the system that has enabled him to attain the Presidency.

5. Again the democrats/liberals don’t see the real problem, and make the rule abiding americans suffer for it. They are spending $10 million to research how violent videos games contribute to gun violence and how the media is glorifying gun violence….well duh!! for free i can tell you the answer I don’t need to waste $10 million in tax payers money to figure that one out. but you crybabies forget. The government(president Obama) regulates what is appropriate for kids via game ratings )ie:M for mature or E for everyone) or the FCC regulating what is allowed ontv and such. Again we see liberals passing the buck and not taking responsibilty. if you dont want your kids exposed to video games that are too violent,than….wait for it….STOP LETTING YOUR KIDS PLAY GAMES THAT ARE RATED M FOR MATURE,AND TV/MOVIES RATED PG-13 WHEN YOUR KID IS 1o YEARS OLD. end of discussion. But they see it as an excuse to play the victum or the martyr. We are soo doomed you guys. The president and the rest of the liberals are going to support $510 million dollars in gun laws etc. and they will keep spending. they throw money at a problem and expect it to go away. how about you do some real work and make it so these criminals get life in prison if they kill someone or commit a violent crime with a gun. Or even better lets have death sentences country wide for anyone who kills anyone maliciosly or premedatedly with a gun. Its the criminals not the republicans who are doing this gun damags. Real republicans who pay their taxes , go to church (not saying you have to be religious to be republican,I’m not and I’m a conservative guy) and follow the rules, dont let their kids play violent videos games that are innapropriate for their age , and dont let them watch movies and such that will corrupt their minds, the democrats do. I dont know what else to say america but I’m losing my faith in this country, and hope this changes. maybe I can do something about it, but the way things are going i feel one guy (conservative/republican) is fighting an uphill battle and will never be heard because i will be labled ignorant or racist or whatever they say. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

• Well look on the Bright side maybe the economy will implode before any real gun confiscation can take place. Hey, one can only hope.

• Right you are…we have that show down coming next month and possibly the month after that too. – Going to be interesting to say the least.

• I think I’m going to tick many people here off, but I’m saying it anyway, as we are allowed to say what we think at this site. I am AGAINST the death penalty, 100%, I am against it. This isn’t a squeamish girly whim; I don’t believe people who are put to death are innocent even 1% of the time. I think they should be punished severely – life, no parole, hard labor, I’m fine with that. I just think that: 1. It doesn’t change the outcome of the crime committed that brought about the death sentence; and 2. Taking life is a power the government shouldn’t have. That’s some MIGHTY power! It’s too much power for such a corrupt entity. Sorry, my answer is NO…

6. I’m proud to see Alabama on that list. Now we need about 30 more states to board the PISS ON YOU OBAMA train.

• I Second that motion! 😉

30 or more…after-all, we have 57 states according to Dear Leader!

• Yep, I remember the 57 states – it never even made the “mainstream” news!!!

• Shhh….we still don’t want them to know about that! It’s our little secret dontcha know? Mums the word. ~

• 57 is the 57 states of Islam, or something like that. I remember looking it up when it happened, but I’ve forgotten!

• No, you’re right…I recall it very well too. Many of us posted about that when it happened. The msm sure as hell didn’t!

7. bigtimer
    Been missing in action for over a week cause my isp redoing their security, was supposed to recieve a new disk for upgrade which I haven’t gotten yet, In a round about way I’m here but don’t know for how long, hope Ga joins with the others, if not I’m only 15 miles from Alabama, may have to move, May have to camp in the family cementary in the national forest.

• I’ve been wondering where the heck you’ve been my friend. – Wishing you the best of luck when it comes to what you’re waiting for.

As to Georgia…you never know, they too, may join the other states. I truly believe this list of states will grow after today’s BS from Dear Leader and Crazy Uncle Joe.

• Unfortunitly we in Ga have the ABORTION OF ATLANTA WEIGHING THE REST OF THE STATE DOWN.

Hey Steve I’ll go in on a U-Haul with ya.

• Sheeeit-

Al if you and Steve leave–what’s an old transplant to do. I can aim and shoot, but I can’t run too far. We need you here to take care of things.

Acworth Ga

• RidinShotgun says:

Hey BT, you made mention on a previous how Montana is going down the toilet as well. I’d like to know why, seeing as how I was thinking of retiring there. BTW how do I get in contact with you?

• The dems who have control in the power for the most part…the last election here was really a heart-breaker…again!

Here’s an example of a real phony POS that was reelected vs Rehberg.

As to getting a hold of me…I don’t know about that, heck…I can’t keep up with the other 400 some emails I have in the hopper now and haven’t had time to get to…if ya know what I mean.

Maybe when I get those caught up some I can let ya know…but it won’t be anytime soon. – Trust me though, I won’t forget about your question, I will get try to get to that as soon as I can. – Please don’t take that the wrong way…because I surely don’t mean it that way.

8. Here’s some of what Mo. is proposing. ~

9. Cinnamon Girl says:

Way to go, Missouri! You make me proud, you crazy, mixed up, sectionalized state, you. Yeah, I know sectionalized is not a word. But, I lived there for six years back in the early nineties and I’m glad to see it didn’t go too far left. As a matter of fact, when I moved out out of the state in 1996, Missouri was undergoing a swing toward libertarianism and more dedication to the right/Constitutional ways as well.

Anyway, I am also waiting for Georgia to join that list. Granted, Atlanta is what it is, but we can still hope. I’m a native Atlantan, and as a matter of fact I am moving back there in the next few weeks. I’ve had it with Florida and in particular, Tampa, which is stuck in the past with regard to business and culture and stuck in the muck as far as living conditions, taxation, and stagnation since it cannot decide what it is. Yeah, this is a bit of a rant but I need to be amongst my own again.

Anyway, good news. We needed it.

• Holy mackerel CG,

We lived in Tampa. I found it to be one of the least friendly places I lived in a career that had me relocate 10 times. I, believe it or not, found the folks in NY and NJ to be the friendliest until I moved to GA.

As soon as my wife was eligible for retirement, we put the Odessa house up for sale and a few months later we were ensconced in Acworth.

In Tampa, I found a lot of age discrimination, against older folks. In GA, I was back at work in about a month of looking for a job.

In the economic downturn, some of my neighbors packed up and moved. I think they are being replaced with Yankees as the morning greetings are not as many or as warm. And even worse, some of them think like Kevin Foley- a true liberal.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

There is definitely ageism in Tampa even against 40-somethings like myself. There are so many on the dole in one way or another (college students with family money, college students with government money, ghetto dwellers with government money) that there is no respect for a whole class and age group of people who are the employers.

I’m done and out of here. It’s no wonder this little town (I say that as they are less populated than even Birmingham, AL, when you don’t count the suburbs) cannot attract much national business or even honest, American mom-and-pop business. Even the hipsters are not supportive unless you can prove you use organic, fair trade ingredients OR you sell it at cost or below because they have that Occupier mentality that this country owes them something because they are “young and struggling”, while they Tweet feeling so on their iPhones.

Rrrr. Regardless, as hard as this is, as difficult as it is going to be on my emotions and my finances I am returning to some semblance of sanity in Georgia. I follow many, many dear people who left Tampa in the last two years (that’s how long I’ve been here) because it is so cruel. They were right. I should’ve listened long ago. I finally did.

Thanks for your comment!!!

• Hey CG,

I’m still living in KC and hate the winters… so when you move, try to stay in a warm climate.

Btw… kudos to Missouri for taking a (small) stand against our piece of shit prez.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Hi, Paul B. I am moving back to Atlanta in a few weeks. It was a very, very tough decision because it will cause incredible lifestyle changes. However, I will experience four seasons, to some degree, again, and hopefully a bit more sanity.

I missed the working class, the middle class, the people who care about more than how they could qualify for food stamps, delay their adulthoods, and act like they’re living in Key West North.

While I always strive to enjoy a lot of freedom and I embrace my own free will, I am ready to once again stand with those who are more likely to care about who is president of this country and how that person leads us than those who dwell here in this town. This place is for transients and I say that because I’ve already seen so many come and go.

I want to get to a place and stay for a while until I am forced to pack up for Citadel or others like them. Here’s to hoping we can stay where we wish and still be free, right?

10. Add Mississippi to the list.

11. Silberfuchs says:

6 states present con job?

All fifty states needs to totaly suceed from WASHINGTON D.C.(DISTRICT of COMMUNISTS) and to run the UN out of america bring home our GIs to guard the border lets turn our nations capital into a penal colony like it is today FULL OF CRINIMALS,THEIVES,ROBBERS,TRAITORS and DESPOTS

13. You know, it has been a good ride for me. After almost 80 years, I was used to the ups and downs and differences of opinions between parties. I have been voting for Prez since Eisenhower. I have seen total failures like Carter. I have strongly opposed a guy like Kennedy, but his fiscal and economic practices turned out to be more conservative than liberal and I , kind of, got to like him.

But in all the years there never has been anyone in the White House who was F***ing over my country. Push on America and our Prez would jump in with the rest of us and tell the world to take a hike.

Not this cowardly asshole whose plan is to destroy the economy of the USA and convert us to a third world shit hole. He gloats. I do not think he has the IQ they credit him with, but I do believe he has had a lifetime of Marxist, Alinsky,”social justice” training and is a shrewd, conniving treasonous, traitorous bastard to our Constitution.

What a shame the USA outlawed dueling.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Misterbill, I am enjoying your posts more and more. Not to be ageist myself, but I cannot believe you are very much older than myself. We agree on so much!

You used so very few words to concisely express your thoughts, and educated ones, on so much! It’s to be admired.

• CG

Sorry it took so long to respond, but my teeth fell out, I bent over to pick them up and fell asleep. When I woke, I couldn’t remember who I was. My wife came in the room and said “Oh, his majesty is awake”. So for the next couple of hours I thought my name was Barack Obama.

Just having a little fun, but seriously, the thing on top of my shoulders has slowed a bit. I tend to anger quicker than I used to, but I attribute most of that to the intense distastes, actually, revulsion, I feel for the man in the White House.

• PS CG,

Please excuse my vulgarity. As the Messiah, Dems and Rinos grind me down, the veneer of civilized taste thins and the nasty mouth old me comes out.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Misterbill, no explanation is needed. You rock, man!

I keep seeing silly “memes” all over the internet about how conservatives should shut up about their problems with gun control because so many have been controlled by laws against gay marriage or abortion.

It amazes me how people can compare those things. Again and again, it shows what amounts to a disdain for the Constitution and what it does to protect their BASIC rights. If only the government is allowed to possess high caliber, automatic, or semi-automatic weapons, the people have no protection. Our forefathers, as you all know, wished to not only instill and promote their freedom, but ours as well—-their descendents. This should be not only appreciated by the citizens of America today, but cherished. Yet, plenty are willing to give up that protection and for the life of me I cannot figure out why!

Part of it is that American citizens have never had to cope with a war on their own soil (from without—-I’m excepting the Civil War) and chalk the World Trade Center attacks up to a false flag created by George Bush and his cronies. Yet, these same people have no problem completely believing that Aurora and Sandy Hook were real and that what we need to do is take guns out of the hands of Americans. With that line of reasoning, shouldn’t we also ban airliners? Box cutters? Oh, wait, those were wielded by Muslim foreigners. How about kitchen knives, cars, trucks, vans, hammers, axes, etc? Everything with any potential for harm can be dangerous in the wrong hands.

But, I digress. What I am trying to say is that I don’t want to live in a world where I cannot do the ONE basic thing I might need to do and that is to defend myself and others against armed home invaders, against street thugs with a Glock and an eye on my purse.

Against crazies who may bust into my office ready to mow everyone down. That happened in Atlanta years back with that guy who created a workplace massacre then fled, stealing two cars in the process until he was given a one-way ticket to hell by police.

It’s like Jesse Ventura recently pointed out to Piers Morgan: Mexico has a total gun ban yet 20,000 of their own were murdered there with guns in 2012. While I have no real sympathies for illegal aliens from there, if I were a Mexico native I would flee that place in a heartbeat if I couldn’t protect myself. The truth is, everyone is armed to the teeth, ignoring the law. It’s a mess. And we are headed right into that sort of situation if we don’t stand our ground now.

14. Cooter Brown says:

I have a question…. Where the hell are all the Republicans.. Why are they sitting on their hands and huddling in the corners.. Stand up you spineless pucks and defend our rights. Also I noticed he left the liberal hollywood ass holes alone on this one to.

• Don’t be holding your breath from our gutless-wonders in power on our side of the aisle…I, for one, sure ain’t! 😉

Oh yeah…of course he leaves the democrat money bags in La-La-Land out of the mix, you can’t expect anything else.

15. Why don’t I hear this President discuss the massive gang problem that is about 70% of the gun violence?

16. Tonight, Rubio said,on O’Reilly, that America needs immigrants. I am open to listen to anybody that will show me why.

I assume it is because of all the jobs and not enough people to fill them — or possibly , for example, how the number of US grads exceed the job openings available, (see IT graduates)so we need trained individuals because America cannot produce them.

Or–maybe– it’s because most companies will not hire young Americans who made stupid mistakes with the law and they need to be punished for life?

Oooops, I am getting like O’Reilly and answering my own questions.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Good points, MB.

We definitely don’t need any immigration and if anything, we need to send a hell of a lot of people back to where they came from.

I assume you meant by “young Americans who made stupid mistakes with the law and they need to be punished for life” as a reference to the mandatory minimums of marijuana violations, but I don’t want to imply you meant that. But, since these are my own comments, I will say that for myself, I believe the use of marijuana should definitely not be used against people who fail drug tests given as a prerequisite for hiring them. And, marijuana laws, at least with regard to possessing a small amount or using it, are far, far, too draconian.

Just my two cents.

17. PS

Washington Watcher analyzes Rubio’s plan at VDARE.

• Rubio’s been barking up the wrong tree with this one…but you watch the majority of the rest of repubs support this BS! – Another infuriating proposition on ‘We the People!

18. Fr my fellow Georgians:

“(CNSNews.com) – Representative Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) said that the National Rifle Association (NRA) opposed President Barack Obama’s gun control plans because the group “still cannot get over” the fact that the president is “black.””

The rest of us are perceived as racist as Johnson.

For others, Hank is the dude that thinks Guam will tip over.

• Good gawd…he needs to stick a sock in it! – Along with the rest of his ilk, especially the talking-heads that perpetuate the race-card issue daily no matter the topic if it goes against Dear Leader. – It’s getting past old.