What it is…is getting pretty clear…
The Federal Bureau of Investigation earlier this year launched a nationwide operation targeting white supremacists and “militia/sovereign-citizen extremist groups,” including a focus on veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan, according to memos sent from bureau headquarters to field offices.
– Veterans a Focus of FBI Extremist Probe, Wall Street Journal, April 17, 2009
A written exam administered by the Pentagon labels “protests” as a form of “low-level terrorism” — enraging civil liberties advocates and activist groups who say it shows blatant disregard of the First Amendment.
– Pentagon Says Protests Are Acts Of “Low Level Terrorism”, M. Frank Drover, via Oath Keepers, January 22, 2013
The scenario presented in Small Wars Journal isn’t a literary device but an operational lay-down intended to present the rationale and mechanisms for Americans to fight Americans.
– EDITORIAL: The Civil War of 2016 – U.S. military officers are told to plan to fight Americans, Washington Times, August 7th, 2012
With many having been previously deployed overseas, the SMPs will gather evidence and “assist” local police departments in building cases against “predetermined” criminal networks. They may even conduct raids in cities and add to the show of force that is now being used to intimidate the average citizen.
– U.S. Government trains military in anticipation of civil disobedience, Examiner, August 1st, 2012
I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new ‘litmus test’ in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not. Those who will not are being removed.
– Dr. Jim Garrow, via Facebook, January 21, 2013
Miami-Dade police sent out a warning Monday that multiple police agencies would be providing support for a joint military training exercise somewhere over Miami and elsewhere in the county. The exercise will include the use of military helicopters.
– Don’t mind the helicopters, it’s just practice, Miami-Dade police say, The Miami Herald, January 21, 2013
The sight of Army helicopters and the sound of gunfire created a lot of concern Monday afternoon in one Houston neighborhood.
– Army drill scares residents on Houston’s south side, ABC News, January 28, 2013
We are in a battle for the hearts and minds of our own troops.
– About Oath Keepers, OathKeepers.org