GUNTER, MY AUSTRIAN FRIEND

I look at you all,
and I see the libtardism that’s creeping,
while my Glock .40 caliber gently sleeps

I look at the criminals,
and I see they need sweeping
while my Glock .40 caliber gently sleeps

Shhh…AWD is going to share a secret with you. AWD is packing as I write. No need to get alarmed. This ain’t my first rodeo carrying a handgun. I’ve been doing it for years. I know, I know, libtards. I pack an evil semi-automatic handgun with high capacity magazine (not a clip, you stupid idiots) and guess what? Never, ever has that gun jumped up and shot anyone. Nor has it even been pointed at someone. Really! I crap you negative, libtards.

But what a joyous feeling AWD receives when I stroll though the diverse, crime-ridden, downtown streets of Dallas with my Austrian friend Mister Glock sleeping gently on my hip. It’s concealed. No one knows it’s there, nor do they need to. Even as the Big Sexy writes, Mister Glock (I have named him Gunter) sleeps quietly. He’s well trained. He never acts in an irresponsible manner. But when he is awake…ohhhh…what he can do! He can double tap center-mass and put one between the eyes in less than a second. Luckily, Gunter has never had to do that on a real person…only paper. But he is prepared to protect his owner and his friends and family should the need ever arise. It almost did this past summer. I have told this before but for our new readers, AWD will tell the story again.

AWD was dropping off something to a friend who lives in downtown Dallas. The friend lives across the street from a park where a lot of crazy, homeless sumbitches hang out. Why the friend lives there, I have no idea. AWD was wearing a supa-sexy suit and had his supa-sexy F-150 parked on the street. I was waiting on the passenger side of the F-150 when I spotted an angry, dirty homeless maniac coming up the street. He was yelling at everyone who passed by him. People were crossing the street to avoid the homeless nut. That’s when he spotted AWD in his supa-sexy suit standing beside his shiny F-150. He made a direct bee-line right at me. I was thinking, “oh, great!” When he got to within about 10-15 feet of me, he said “hey man, got a dollar?” AWD is a conservative so I don’t give money to people I don’t know. I replied to the angry, dirty, crazy homeless guy with this simple reply: “No, but I have a Glock.” He wheeled around without a word and walked silently down the street. Score one for the Second Amendment! Score one for Texas!

The thing libtards refuse to recognize is the good guys like me are not the problem. It’s the bad guys who commit crimes who are the problem. The way to stop the bad guys is to put them down like the criminal dogs they are. And the only people who can do that are the police (never more than 20 minutes away) or a law-abiding cat like AWD (with his good Austrian friend Gunter).

AWD didn’t want to shoot the angry, dirty, crazy homeless guy. I actually felt pity for him in his sorry state. But not enough to give him my hard-earned money. Nor not enough to watch him shoot innocent people had he stolen a gun and decided to use it.

Now, what AWD loves about Texas is every male in this state (not liberals in the Peoples Paradise of Austin, of course) knows everything about guns that you’d ever want to know, even more. As I write, I’m looking at a friend’s Mark 11 sniper rifle with a 1% barrel. For those of you who know, you know what I mean. These are my friends. These are my people. We are prepared for anything short of a nuclear weapon. When the SHTF, there is nowhere I’d rather be than in the safe, warm embrace of my Lone Star compadres. They are good, law-abiding men. Honorable. But prepared to do what we must to protect our Second Amendment rights.

The law-abiding are not the problem, or the risks, to safety in this country. Criminals are. The left’s desires to disarm the law-abiding have nothing to do with safety. It has everything to do with control. And control of us without our means to defend ourselves and protect our Second Amendment rights is something liberals will never enjoy. Never. Ever. Get used to it.

And yes, my Glock 23 .40 caliber continues to gently sleep.

Since AWD has borrowed from the lyrics of the @#*&, bad-teethed, hippy Englishter Beatles, here is While My Guitar Gently Weeps. Hey, Ringo…try to defend yourself with a Les Paul!

1. It’s not the left that wants your guns. It’s the government. Please stop using divisive language because that is the same thing the MSM does to keep us scared & seperated. There are a lot of liberal gun owners as well & they aren’t willing to give up their arms to our out of control government, either. My greatest wish is that someday the Tea Party will show up during an occupy protest to provide armed security & then America will finally be able to hash out our differences like sane & rational people without the filters of the power hungry politicians & the self serving media speaking for us.

• David, have you ever known leftists who are “sane and rational?”

awd

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Are you talking about the women in particular? Estrogen is bad enough but liberal estrogen? I think there is a difference.

• Lots of new names here lately Dude. Beware of the ‘agent provocateur’. My G-23 does not have a name, but my Mossberg 500 Persuader is named ‘Mayhem’.

“My greatest wish is that someday the Tea Party will show up during an occupy protest to provide armed security & then America will finally be able to hash out our differences…” David

Really? Then what?

• MichaelT, AWD will defend every word I have ever written. I don’t defend the comments made on the page. I have no idea who makes the comments unless I personally know the author. Thanks for the warning.

awd

• Its the left wing Govt that wants the guns, i.e. control over you liberal or conservative. What we have in office now is a Commie Rat Bastard. It was a term I called the VCong.
      This CRB is treating through a mine field lead by the media. Maybe we will get lucky and one will go off. Oh that would be horrible, we would have a senile old coot as Pres. No leftist is sane or rational, its why they are so dangerous. Leftist ideology has killed more people in the history of the world than all the other ideologies combined. Its a real mental sickness and they cannot even see it in themselves…. oh for Off World Colonies to send them to.

• Calena Gray says:

dear friend, there is nothing funny about being pistol whipped in the back of the head. Have you have it done to you? Or do you just romanicsize about it? It sucks having to wake up in a ditch. It sucks having to get your berings. according to the stars. Good thing you looked up yesterday morning. And pop your jaw back into place.

• David
      you say… ” There are a lot of liberal gun owners as well and they are not willing to give up thier arms”

Really? yet they keep voting for Democrats ( Communist and Marxist ) who wish to disarm us all… so excuse me while I fail to believe you

A tax payer or gun owner who voted for Obama (democrats) is the equvilant of a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders

• “My greatest wish is that someday the Tea Party will show up during an occupy protest to provide armed security…”

I’m speechless.

• Wrong bub, it is REgressives that want my weapons-they’re calling me evil not because I use some of my weapons to hunt but because I maintain a mini arsenal to fight a government that to seeking to control my life. And this government is a LEFTIST government-this government has the whole hearted support of LEFTISTS.

If you are telling me that you’re a LEFTIST and support every LEFTIST policy except a government that seeks to disarm you, them I’m telling you you can’t pick and choose what parts of the Constitution you will and will not support-it’s an all or nothing deal pal and only a LEFTIST would think like that.

Got it?

2. Quartier LeBlanc says:

I have a fondness for Glocks, though I have to alter the grip angle with after market add ons to shoot them well. The fourth gen weapons solves that problem. QLB’s favorite is the G19. My oldest son, for Christmas, received a 4th Gen G22. I’m going to put some nice night sights on it when I get the time to do so.

3. Lol, ‘Gunter Glock’ nice name, and forces me to admit that my Webley .455 was so sexy I had to name her ‘Victoria’…

4. Michael Savage – Fascist Biden & Obama Want Executive Order for Gun Control

Stupid libeals want us all to turn in our guns so they can all be smelted down into stupid park beanches for the new age wacko freak PEACE PARK where they want everyone to COMMUNE with NATURE romp naked with the wild critters and sit lotus style under the trees going OOOOOOMMMMM OOOOOOMMMMM OOOOOMMMMM and beg forgivnus from GAIA the pagan deity they worship during their crazy EARTH DAY celebrations

6. Quartier LeBlanc says:

From an engineering standpoint the Glock is as innovative as any weapon out there. It’s the first weapon to mate polymer with metal and make it work, which is now the standard. It wasn’t the first to use polygonal rifling but it was the first to use it commonly. Same for the striker fired trigger system which they essentially perfected. It was the first to use ferritic nitrocarburizing as a steel finish which may be the most innovative by avoiding little shape distortion during the process. It also uses as few parts as possible in a recoil operated system. Simply a brilliant piece of work by one guy working inside a home workshop and getting it right with the 17th prototype.

7. Great post Senor’ Angry White Dude.
    I related to all of it,,,and am proud of you.
    As an old, crusty LEO (retired) without a sense of humor, I am finding these times trying.

I had to take my wife of 49 yrs to Baylor Hospital for her post op cancer check-up, and used 2nd Ave off-ramp of US hwy 175,, that is 2 nd Ave thru Knee Grow town.
    My .45 in my lap.
    I drive a nice car like your truck, and always you get several red lights.
    No pan-handlers, running up and knocking on the window, this trip at the stop lights. Dang it.
    I always liked their expressions when I raise up that BIG ole borehole the .45 has.
    Swoosh,,,gone.
    I never roll down the window.
    That part of Dallas has really turned into a war-zone.
    And it is really close to Fair Park. A pity,,,,,

8. My Sig 220 is with me at all times, so for the Big Brothers reading this, you better get my fat ass from a long way away.

• AD, carried one for 20 years, nicest .45 ACP ever made. I have to admit I got a new Gen 4 Glock 21 cause they come with three Hi Cap mags, something I wished Sig made. I use it for long road trips. Its nice just not as nicely engineered as a 220.

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Micheal, have you seen the new Sig P220 SAO’s? This is a smoking great pistol set in single action and the price looks right through Bud’s Guns.

9. bluffcreek1967 says:

I carry a Glock 22 (40 cal.) each and every day in my line of work – and a compact Glock 27 (also 40 cal.) for off-duty use. I’ve carried different handguns throughout the years, including the Smith & Wesson 9mm (hated it!), Beretta 92FS 9mm (hate to admit it, but I loved it!), and a 40 cal Sig Pro (loved it!). But you know what? No handgun I’ve ever owned has been as light, easy to fire, and reliable as my Glock!

I had a friend years ago who went through SWAT school in So CA. He admitted he hated cleaning his gun, and he did so only twice during his SWAT training. He said his Glock got dirty, filled with lead and debris – even mud! – yet it never failed to fire! Some of his buddies had more ‘sophisticated’ pistols (so to speak), and they had to be constantly cleaned because the wear and tear caused them to jam now and then! But not his Glock – always faithful! There’s truly something to be said in less moving parts and a simple, but well-crafted pistol!

Personally, I don’t consider Glock handguns to be that pretty. I think they’re rather plain looking. But it doesn’t matter because when I want it to work, it will, and that’s all that really matters.

10. Anyone here notice the Great Los Angeles gun buy back photos ? Am I just paranoid or is there something a liitttlle suspicious about people turning in supposed automatic weapons that will legally sell for $4000 all the way up to $40000 on Gunbroker for a measely $200? Also LAPD was showing supposed rocket launchers that were nothing more than empty tubes that can be purchased for $100 and are not able to be used as a weapon unless you choose to swing it like a bat.

• Major
      I was thinking the exact same thing… another event staged to manipulate the feeble minds of sheeple

“if guns kill people then how does anyone make it out of a gun show alive?”

11. Mr. Grumpus says:

Dude, I’m still totin my 1st gen model 22, it has the utmost confidence in my shooting ability. When I feel froggy, I may just roll with the m&p 45. It really does shoot very very nice, but I hate makin the ol sweetie feel neglected. It’s tough Dude. So many sweet machines, so few days to carry them.

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Gramps hate to tell you this but there’s no such thing as a 1st gen G22. They started with the Gen 2 frames.

12. Pointy end out says:

Since the scum in DC does not obey nor respect the Constitution, I will likewise REFUSE to obey and respect their “laws / rulings”.

What would / could they do if ALL patriots just stopped payiing their taxes and ignored all the “decrees” set forth by Little barry the middle leg licker?

Let’s get this rumble going !

13. A rumble is the last resort and is likely a loss unless the military supports the consititution instead of the Marxist/Statist in power.This destruction has been in the works for many decades and thought out. The people running the show , and I don’t mean just the sleazy scum puppets in the white house, have no problem killing many millions to get their way. We are less than cattle to them. It has been this way with tryannical power hungry thugs as long as history has been recorded.I pray every day for God to prevent the destruction if it can be fit into his plan.
    If not then there will be horror heaped upon this country that will be straight out of the most grusome images from Hitler and Stalin legacys.The machinery has already been put in place to subjugate us and it is being put into motion. While I share your rage I do not desire a rumble if it can be avoided by removing this cancer by other methods. God help us. He already blessed us but I fear we have ‘blown’it.

14. Glock 23 was my last duty weapon before I retired from police work, and it was by far the best gun I ever fired. Great choice, although it’s not always easy to conceal.

• Louisiana Steve says:

I have a Glock 27 with a mag extension that allows my pinky to get into the act while accepting an extra round of bang. Great little tool and very concealable.

• Louisana Steve, does the extension cause any grief in any way? I use the baby glock for a concealed carry but it always feels a bit insecure in my hand due to the short grip. I was going to order an extension but would like to hear from someone who has used them.
        Thanks

15. I have 2 Glock 23’s, one for my son and one for myself. Plenty of high capacity MAGAZINES and plentiful ammo.

16. When the Glocks first came out I wouldn’t carry one for love nor money. Didn’t trust all that new fangled plastic. I had carried a Colt Trooper .357 (shot nice but they had problems w/r/t reliability),a S&W mod 10 (hated it – pea shooter), and finally a S&W 645 on duty (didn’t like it that much) and carried a Mod 19 snub nose (loved it) off-duty for over 20 years. I retired – then about six years ago I bought a Glock Mod 30 – and absolutely love it. What a gun. Shoots like a house on fire, recovers nicely for a 45 and fits my hand like a glove. I’m not a LEO anymore but took my 30 out to qualify with the local DA investigators squad last year and out scored the whole lot of them.

17. Hey AWD. I live in DFW also. Our guns should hang out at the range sometime.

18. Love the Glock 23 and it is my Best Freind in times of danger or any other self defense need.I take no shit from any of these left leaning guvmint types or their friggin shills..We all need to speak our piece and often,,The guvmint is out to screw us snd remaining passive is not the way to oppose it,TELL them we won;t stand for it.WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR PERMISSION, We are telling them NO DAMN WAY..

19. I have met sane people of all political leanings. They are usually the quiet ones who mind their own business. Anyway, if Obama is a leftist than I guess GWB was, too. The only difference I can tell between the 2 is the skin tone. Different political parties, same old BS. And remember most people in America don’t vote for their politicians, they vote against the other guy. Both sides of the spectrum are fed up & the pundits & politicians try telling us that we are fed up with each other. As long as they pit left vs. right & liberal vs. conservative they will have their way with us. I guess I’m alone in my way of thinking, though.

20. Rocktets red glare says:

AWD,
    Call me a slob or whatever, but I beat my carry gun up so bad its ugly.
    I mean, its not what is popular now, and its not the latest caliber, but interesting, I never had to use it.

I would say that it commands respect from my fellow law abiding citizens.

Yea right, it commands respect from ME!