It’s easier to pry an Oreo from the kung-fu death grip of Michael the Moore these days than it is to find an available AR-15 rifle and ammo. That is, it’s nearly impossible! The AR has turned into America’s gun and demand greatly exceeds supply as Americans are snapping them up faster than Sandra Fluke does taxpayer funded birth control.

The hard-core leftists in Washington (aka the Democrat Party) realize they can never fully shred the Constitution while the Second Amendment exists. Unsurprisingly, it has become the major target of Hussein Hopenchange’s second term. There’s one major problem that stands in the way of these traitorous tyrannists…..the patriotic American people.

Americans are arming themselves to the teeth in preparation for what appears to be an all-out attack on our Constitutionally-guaranteed liberties. Guns of all types and ammo are rare these days. Prices have skyrocketed over the past few months as Americans who have never owned firearms jump into the mix. Shelves at gun stores are as empty as original ideas at the DNC Convention.

While it is frustrating to us right-wing extremists clinging to our guns and religion to see the high prices of guns and ammo, AWD sees this as a very positive thing. America is much better off when more guns are in the hands of law-abiding people. Armed law-abiding people can shoot the unlawful in the commission of crimes while keeping leftist politicians from getting grandiose ideas. At least, that is in the red states. Blue states seem hell-bent on enacting unconstitutional gun laws and starting a revolution! Nothing cheers AWD more than hearing of a violent criminal being put down in the commission of a crime by an armed law-abiding citizen.

I’ll be blunt here. AWD loves his AR. Of course, I love all my guns. But I have really fallen in love with my black gun. I’m not a racist and I believe in diversity….of calibers. I also love my freedom to own my guns. I love my liberty. I’m an American, man.

Here are some of the reasons I love my AR-15

• Because it’s modular – I can hang all manner of doo-dads on it.  Flashlights, handles, lasers, scopes, bayonets, flamethrowers, rocket launchers, cup holders for Big Gulps (for all you New Yorkers), and I can change out every single part to create my ideal gun
  • Because it’s lightweight, easy to shoot and lots of fun
  • Because I have about 20 or so 30-round magazines (not clips, libtards) that give me adequate firepower to take out herds of miscreants coming my way with bad intentions
  • Because owning an AR furthers my support of the Second Amendment and protects my liberaties
  • Because liberals hate it so

Common-sense Americans realize that honest, law-abiding people won’t cause harm to anyone unless the need arises. We also understand that without the freedom to own firearms, the ever-expanding federal government would run roughshod over the American people and readily turn us into slaves. If not kill many of us outright. Just as other totalitarian governments have done throughout the ages. Therefore, Americans will not give up our firearms because of a handful of statist bureaucrats in Washington drunk on power. They so easily forget that our government is of the people, by the people and for the people. And leftist tyrannists will not disarm the American patriot. For the day the Second Amendment is abolished is the day America ceases to exist. One way or the other.

AWD encourages everyone to buy an AR-15 if you can find one. Hell, buy any gun and learn to use it. There are two reasons why you should:

1. It protects your freedoms from tyranny
2. It really pisses of libtards!

If the latter isn’t reason enough to own firearms, the former certainly is!

1. 79firebirdman says:

I’m game for anything that pisses off libturds. I don’t have any particular desire to own an AR-15, but I wouldn’t dare tell anybody else they can’t have one if that’s what frosts their flakes. I recently crossed Remington 870 Express 12 guage off my wish list with Christmas money. Next up will be a .30-06 or .308, haven’t made up my mind which, so I’ll eat while the cities and blue states burn when TSHTF.

• Go with 308, about 100 FPS slower but lots of ammo around the world for it, not so for 30-06, one of my favorite calibers. Mucho 308’s out there. Savage and Ruger both have excellent ones much less expensive than AR’s Ya just have few with any big Mags. Ruger Scout Rifle has a 10 round mag, nice rifle. Carbine at that, 16.5″ barrel.

• 79firebirdman says:

One of my buddies has a .270 that he swears by. Still have to do some research before I make a decision. One of the plusses of .30-06 caliber is that you can basically shoot as hot of a load as you are man enough to handle. .308 and .30-06 both originated with the military, so both are proven and either would be fine for big game hunting. Barring any sort of bans or other government interference by king nothing’s regime, once supply catches up with demand and the market stabilizes, neither .30-06 or .308 ammo should be hard to come by. Decisions, decisions. Thanks for the input.

• Fu#kObama says:

Good luck finding Ammo for the .308

2. AWD,

Did you build your AR on an m4 frame like a lot of these guys I see on the gun forums?

Register all liberal politicians espeiacly those who want to shred our U.S. CONSTITUTION and replace it with UNITED NATIONS TREATIES

4. DUDE, I agree the AR is a thing of beauty, but I prefer the simple things in life,AK.Not as pretty but it bites like a pit bull.All the same our love of these beautiful creatures surpasses the hate libtards have for them.I love them as I would a family member, I hope they never try to take them away, it will be a sad day for America.

5. Dude…..

Is that the optional can opener just above the fore-grip?

Oh yeah……..Molon labe.

6. But Dillweed Joe Biden doesn’t approve of your AR-15, AWD! Hilarity ensues:

7. It isn’t enough merely to own an AR-15, you need to properly learn how to shoot it. Or ANY rifle for that matter.

Project Appleseed –

“I’ve been shooting since I was 8 – including marksmanship training in the Army… And this was still a fun training opportunity and great challenge as well. My wife and I both did the 2-day training to start (separate dates & venues…) – and that first day is a wealth of information (“drinking from a fire hose!”). I knew most of it, but a refresher never hurts at all – and all you can do is try to focus and soak it in… 6-steps of shooting, 4 range rules, 4-steps of clearing, NPOA, Rifleman’s cadence, the three shooting positions (standing, kneeling/sitting, prone) – and then pull it all together to get the best score you can on the AQT. As noted in the video – I don’t intend this to be an official “endorsement” (and it ain’t…) – but rather to share my experience & impressions of this training, what it’s all about, note how much fun I had, and hopefully spread the word on this excellent training opportunity. It is not as easy as you might think – even if you’ve been shooting for over 20-years like me!”

Let them pigs multiply to get these Demos that want to take over Texas, Soros funded, unlimited moneys.

George Soros needs to be totaly banished from america for the rest of his life. When will satan finaly take his soul?

10. I like the lightweight feel of th AR-15 better than my M1A and it does hold 30 rounds. I hope to see my knew Daniel defense M4 soon.Ammo for all weapons seem to be a real problem in getting.Be it 7.62 or .556 they are being bought up by speculators . But I do like your choice of weapon it sure is nice. I am a big fan of night vision and silencers. What brand of night vision is that ? Have you fired it at night and what about flash back.

11. I gotta tell you guys, I`ve fallen in love with a 30/30 lever-action. Shes an old Glenfield that I traded a Mossberg 500 for. Quite a few years ago. I set it behind the furnace with all the other misfit toys. well I found it again. cleaned it and actually shot it. Dam she`s a sweetheart. fast handling and fits just right. I can`t really say how accurate she is, as I can hardly see anymore. but at least I was hitting paper at a hundred yards. But now my AR-15 is gonna break my heart she’s a jealous woman. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

A few years ago the former demacratic govenor of MARYLAND, PARIS GLENDENING a big time gun control freak had big news confrence in which he tried to demonstrate how easy it was in disegage a trigger lock It turned into a big time himiliation for him when he wasnt able to get the trigger lock to come off and had to get help

13. I too love my AR. I love the versatility of the weapon and the fact I love most about is that it pisses liberals off to no end.

• Got my Colt AR-15, Model SP-1, in 1977… I guess that constitutes a long term relationship!

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Joe you got an SP1? Guys try to build them as retro rifles now. I love that 1:12 twist barrel that makes those 55 gr bullets soooo unstable when they hit. NEVER sell that thing, have them bury you with it.

14. Warning: Politicians – We Will Not Allow You To Disarm Us

It is time to speak plainly for the good citizens and patriots of this nation who believe unbendingly in the Constitution of the United States of America. Though foreign governments may disarm their subjects, we will not go down that road. We will not disarm and see our freedoms stripped away. The lessons of history are numerous, clear, and bloody. A disarmed population inevitably becomes an enslaved population. A disarmed population is without power, reduced to childlike obedience to-and dependence upon – the organs of a parental state.

A disarmed population will lose-either piecemeal or in one sweeping act – those basic rights for which the citizens of America gave their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor over 200 years ago.

Read more:

15. Do ya think if I punched Joe Biden in the face, his security detail would pump two blasts of their double barrel shotgun into the air to scare me off? That prick.

16. bluffcreek1967 says:

Damn, that is one pretty rifle!

17. Steve Sybert says:

Nice. Real nice. Don’t ever sell it. Pass it on to your kids and grandkids, when the time comes. Teach them how to survive. Teach them how to shoot and hit. Some advice from an old-timer. And congratulations.

Some liberal wanks have come up with some stupid ideas of how woman can fend ooff crinimals without guns and their all stupid ideas from some bunch of liberal jerks on LSD trips

19. bargis tryhol says:

You can buy a silencer for a handgun.

You can trade a .44 for two .22’s.

You can have a handgun at home and another for the road.

If you admire a friend’s handgun and tell him so, he will be impressed and let you try a few rounds with it.(my personal favorite!)

Your primary handgun doesn’t mind if you have a backup.

Your handgun will stay with you even if you are out of ammo.

A handgun doesn’t take up a lot of closet space.

Handguns function normally every day of the month.

A handgun won’t ask, “Do these grips make me look fat?”

A handgun does not mind if you go to sleep after you’re done using it.

You can have more than one handgun living in the same house without having a fight

20. “The AR has turned into America’s gun and demand greatly exceeds supply as Americans are snapping them up […]”

If the NRA is right and there are maybe 3M ARs and Pat Buchanon states there are a “million” ARs on backorder, we are basically talking War Production numbers. Look at the M-1 Garand production figures at and that’s with the USG buying them. Right now, it’s INDIVIDUALS deciding to to use their own personal funds to purchase a “Civilian Service Rifle” with no intention to give them up EVER. Del-Ton’s website shows their rifle kits out of stock and unavailable for backorder i.e. everythings going to war production.

War production numbers in a peacetime economy. Truly, BHO is the Greatest Gun Salesman Ever.

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Normal Production is about a thousand a day, which for practical purposes meant the stripped lower receiver. About 90% go to completed rifles. You’re looking at perhaps 12 to 15 companies who make lower receivers, not all of whom are making them at the same time and some who basically make them for themselves with some surplus going into the general market. This has basically doubled and you’re looking at production rates of about two thousand a day now with a waiting time of 8 months to a year if you’re ordering from a company such as Spikes.