ONLY YOU..BURP...CAN HELP!

TOGETHER WE CAN SOLVE THE AMMUNITION CRISIS!

Welcome to Angry White Dude’s ammo bank!  The AWD Ammo Bank is dedicated to arming and providing much needed ammo to those in need.  AWD’S Ammo Bank is a somewhat non-profit agency dedicated to putting quality ammo into the hands of the less fortunate. The Ammo Bank is built around the NRA and GOA’s Emergency Ammunition Assistance Program (EAAP).  This program makes much needed guns and ammunition available to qualifying households.  This program makes a substantial difference for all right-wing extremist families struggling with ammo shortages due to all this gun control nonsense.  Ammunition, firearms, knives, bats, etc (no rape whistles) are all made available free of charge to people qualifying for AWD’s Ammo Bank assistance.

To face this problem head-on, we need to rethink ammunition needs by providing better methods of distribution, developing new ways to extend our ammunition reach and improving the arsenals of those we serve.  You can rest at ease knowing we don’t serve liberals.

We know that lack of ammo affects one’s psychological health. So, we’re stepping up our efforts to support the ammunitional needs of bullet-hungry American patriots. We’re also learning more about their needs, developing new ways to distribute ammunition to more people according to the calibers needed and measuring the positive impact of access to quality ammo.

Fighting ammo shortages is a daunting task but we can succeed with your help.

Of course, AWD will keep the lion’s share of all donated ammo and firearms.  Since I got the idea of the Ammo Bank from governmental Food Bank agencies, I will act like a lazy, spoiled government employee and save all the good stuff for me.  But AWD commits to give one out of every ten donated bullets to the less fortunate.  Maybe.  Why would I do that?  Because that’s the kind of guy I am!

AWD Ammo Bank Programs:

• We are in dire need of .40, .45, .357, .44, .223 and 5.56 calibers!  Please send us your ammo today!  YOU can make a difference!  For every 200 rounds of ammo in these calibers, you will receive a (worn) AWD t-shirt!  You’ll be the envy of your FEMA Camp!
  • .22 is very scarce!  Millions of American patriots are going without while you sit back like the greedy 1%er you are counting your .22 ammo every night!  You must give your fair share!  For every brick of .22 ammo, you’ll receive an Angry White Dude t shirt used to wax the Big Sexy’s F-150!
  • For any donation of a firearm, AWD will send you an unworn, authentic Angry White Dude t-shirt and AWD will write a post about what a swell sucker guy you are!
  • For any donation of an AR-15, AWD will not turn you in to Hussein Hopenchange’s Gun Registration program!  Oh yeah, and a t-shirt.

Remember, millions of patriots in America are starving for ammo and don’t know where their next bullet will come from!

What can YOU do to help!  For anyone wanting to help your fellow patriots (a little) and AWD (a lot), please email the Big Sexy at angrywhitedude@gmail.com.  If any firearms manufacturers want to donate a firearm or twelve, please contact AWD!  You’ll get invaluable, special advertising space on Angry White Dude that will increase your sales a million-fold.  Guaranteed, baybah!

Remember, only YOU can help solve this ammunition crisis!  We’re here to help!  Send your ammo and firearms to AWD now!

1. Sure thing Dude, I have some bullets to give. But with all the postal problems as of late, I’m afraid you’ll have to come get them in person.

2. Govts bought it all, they are trying to starve citizens of ammo. http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregor.....t-gun-shop

3. Sounds like a good idea. I’d love to help, but I’m not a 1%er yet. But I did pick up one these two weeks ago, and a box of Hornady 150 grain ‘interlock cartridges’. I keep telling myself I’m going to the range to shoot paper, but I can’t seem to let go of the ammo. At 2390 fps MV it would be a hoot. Maybe I should save it for a hog hunt in Texas, if I ever get there.

Mine is a few years older than this one, 1979 to be exact,and it doesn’t have the fancy checkering either. But it’s a Marlin, and not a ‘Remlin’.

4. Heh heh heh, the government just wishes it bought all the ammo.

• Mr. Grumpus, I got me a deal for you, but first – there’s this! The other day Nimrod reported Wal-Mart having for sale packs of twelve (12) .22 LR for the princely sum of $8.33. I will have to verify this for myself, however, if so, this is insane. More credible reports are circulating about packs of 550 going for around $65.00. So here’s the deal. Since everyone is getting ripped off on ammo prices, it’s time to do something about it. It has been my experience that when demand exceeds supply, it’s time for more folks to start producing. We need to start up our own ammo plant. Can’t do it stateside though – too much red tape and regulations. Russia is the place we need to be, because if there’s one thing Ivan knows, it’s ammo. I like Russians. Can’t always trust them, though. Looks like they’re phasing out the old DShK’s. Things looked about like a cross between a turning lathe and a steam radiator. Here’s a good look at the veteran DShK and the new Kord.

5. Considering that almost EVERY decent size country has a smallarms munitions factory, it’s amazing there’s an ammo shortage at all based on economics alone when it comes to standard 9mm, 7.62mm NATO, 5.56mm and ComBloc 7.62x39mm. Israel makes this ammo, Germany, Phillipines, Brazil, Mexico, USSR, France, Italy… all their factories COULD be making and shipping milspec rounds to America.

I see that the Goverment of KING OBAMA the FINK iis stock piling ammunition No doupt to prepare for MARTIAL LAW and Obamas plans to become a DICTATOR

• Keep Honkin I'm Reloading says:

They’re stockpiling and practicing… you would almost think ADT manufacture these targets.

• Hmm, “No Hesitation Targets”… perhaps it’s time for to bring back the old US Army program of “Quick Kill”… we could call it “Federales Quick Kill”… pretty amazing how fast we are going down the Road to Hell once we got a Black in charge of the executive branch, huh?

(Wikipedia)

“Quick Kill

Another method of point shooting, developed by Lucky McDaniel and taught by the US Army beginning in 1967, was the “Quick kill” method. It was taught using an air rifle, although the same techniques apply to handguns or shotguns. The quick kill method was outlined in Principles of Quick Kill, and was taught starting with a special Daisy BB gun that had no sights. The slow moving steel BB was visible in flight on sunny days, making it an inexpensive tracer round. The students began by firing at 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) diameter metal disks thrown in the air slightly in front of the student and 2 metres (6.6 ft) to 4 metres (13 ft) above the student’s head. After an 80% hit rate is attained firing at these disks, the student is then presented with 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) diameter disks. Once proficiency is attained with the aerial targets, it shows the student has mastered the fundamentals, and training moves on to stationary targets on the ground, first with the BB gun and then with a service rifle having its front and rear sights taped over.

The reason the quick kill method works is that the shooter learns to sight above the barrel, rather than along the barrel. While focusing on the target, the muzzle is placed about 2 inches (5.1 cm) below the target (the distance being measured at the muzzle), which places the barrel nearly parallel to the line of sight of the shooter. To hit the aerial targets, or other targets above eye level, the shooter focuses on the top edge of the target. When shooting at targets on the ground or below eye level, the shooter focuses on the bottom of the target. One of the points emphasized in quick kill is that it is essential to focus on a single spot on the target, such as the top edge of a thrown disc, or the bottom edge of a can on the ground.

The Daisy company commercially sold sightless BB guns and target throwers for a number of years under the name Quick Skill, along with an instruction book that was a demilitarized version of the aerial target portion of the “quick kill” course.”

7. You may be on to something there Snake. I’ve got a sneaking suspicion that the powers that be don’t think too highly of our presidential aspirations, so we may in fact be forced into doing something as drastic as producing ammunition. Also, I hear running alcohol to Alaska is a rather lucrative endeavour.

• I’ve heard that too. Let’s sell them some fire water. And ammunition. Did you ever hear of this, uh…beverage?

Jeppson’s Malört
      35% alc. by vol.

This foul Sweedish liquor seems to be indigenous to Chicago. The word “Malört” means wormwood in Sweedish. The tag line on the label says it all, “Most first-time drinkers of Jeppson Malort reject our liquor. Its strong, sharp taste is not for everyone. Our liquor is rugged and unrelenting (even brutal) to the palate. During almost 60 years of American distribution, we found only 1 out of 49 men will drink Jeppson Malort. During the lifetime of our founder, Carl Jeppson was apt to say, ‘My Malort is produced for that unique group of drinkers who disdain light flavor or neutral spirits.’ It is not possible to forget our two-fisted liquor. The taste just lingers and lasts – seemingly forever. The first shot is hard to swallow! PERSERVERE [sic]. Make it past two ‘shock-glasses’ and with the third you could be ours…forever.” People write in to us claiming that the flavor is a mixture of tussin, nail polish remover, gasoline, bug spray, varnish remover, grapefruit rinds, corn syrup and metal with a hint of herbs. The taste powerfully lingers for at least ten minutes. While it’s certainly worthy of mention as “quirky, disgusting booze,” at $15-$20 a fifth, it’s definitely not the drink of choice for Chicago bums. It’s mostly bottom-shelf pints of liquor instead of that wormwood-infused flower of the Jeppson company.

I got no friends ’cause they read the papers
      They can’t be seen with me
      And I’m gettin’ real shot down
      And I’m feelin’ mean

• majorityofone says:

“Also, I hear running alcohol to Alaska is a rather lucrative endeavour.”

Running alcohol within Alaska can be rather lucrative, to Alaska not so much. We have dry villages where a bottle of cheap whiskey may bring 100+ dollars. However they are dry for a reason and I’d just as soon they stayed that way. Alcohol + natives = not pretty.

There are also trappers in the Bush. Not many and sadly getting fewer. Two day plus snomachine trip to sell a hundred dollar bottle of liquor works good if you subscribe to the Obama School of Economics. Also most trappers I know are pretty proficient at producing their own concoctions.

We will however take ammo. Bears, you know.

8. inagadadavida says:

I went to the last local gun show and saw M855 surplus (Federal 5.56 “penetrator”) rounds- $1,000 for 1000 rounds. Yup, a buck a pop. I thought ‘this guy’s ****ing nuts,’ but the only other I found was $995 per thousand for the same thing.

9. I can’t speak for you Snake, but I enjoy my liquor strong and fast. My fancy for the white lightning has garnered many threats of abdication from the significant other. Those cats in Alaska will knife a trooper in the guts over a pint of Lord Calvert, just imagine the good times if we brought ’em some clean burning 190 proof.

• You really burn Top Fuel. Selling illicit liquor sounds much safer than my scheme to bootleg cheap gas from Venezuela. As for the booze, I have a low risk method of delivery to thirsty patrons…

Fly it off a modest size craft in international waters. It’s amazing what you can do with computers and GPS.

10. majorityofone says:

I’m worried my next bullet will come from the ATF but they’ll keep the case.

11. What ammo crisis?

My guess is that someone forgot their Boy Scout motto…..

Be Prepared!

;->

Lennin wasa big time Gun control freak so was Hitler,Stalin,Mao,Ahmin,Marx, becuase the first rule of tyrants is to DISARM the PUBLIC

13. bargis tryhol says:

…sorry, I only have a few civil war cannon balls

14. He who has the most ammo wins

• .44 Mag, AWD notices that not one damn one of y’all has contributed even one bullet to our less privileged right-wing extremists! You greedy bastids!

awd

15. Hey AWD! Are you taking captions for the pic at the top of your post? Because I have one:

“Dobrah kayfoundo! Jee naga goonu, Schutta! Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho…”*

*Translation: “I’m hungry! I want food, bitch! Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho…”

• ABisaBA, people not knowing where their next bullet is coming from is no laughing matter! Only YOU can solve the problem of the ammo-less in America! Donate today!

awd