My beloved AR-15,

Today is the day for lovers. AWD just wants to express my love for you and all you do for me. Many days and nights I have held you in my warm embrace, clasping you to my bosom, knowing that you are always be there for me. You have brought me such joy knowing you would never desert me when times got tough.

We’ve been through a lot together. We’ve spent many a cold night in a stand waiting for the ji-hog-ists to show their ugly snouts. You’ve never complained. Every time AWD suggests we put some pork in the freezer, you have been there for me. You’re beautiful and precious to me.

I know that libtards would love to take you from me and destroy our love. I promise to never let that happen. Yes, I know that big-toothed, libtarded Englishter Piers Morgan wants you desperately, but only for his own selfish desires. He doesn’t want only you, he wants many others. So does that freakazoid from Mexifornia, Dianne Feinstein. I believe she’s a lebanese. Morgan and Feinstein would never love you the way the Big Sexy does. In fact, they would end up destroying you. I will never, ever let that happen. I promise.

I know it’s not always been easy. AWD has a problem. As you know, I’m easily attracted to others. It is a weakness! I know you hate that slutty .300 Weatherby with the Swarovski 3X9 perched on her sexy head. But you have to understand, my beloved AR-15…sometimes AWD needs a little extra excitement in his life. And there’s nothing better than, on special occasions, that 200-grain Nosler heading downrange at 3200 feet per second to reach out and touch that special target, whether it be a fat whitetail or possibly a marauding gang of looters whose welfare checks haven’t cleared. But I only need her on occasions. It’s not the same as me and you. Yes, I know the Weatherby is sexy and expensive, but you are my go to girl.

Yeah, I’m also sorry about that new little Remington 1911 .45 Enhanced filly that showed up last summer. But baby, a man can only stand so much temptation! You’ve got to understand! It’s hard being loyal with so many sexy firearms flirting with me all the time!

To show my love for you, I’ve got a little something for you tonight. I know, I know…I shouldn’t have! But I just can’t help myself sometimes. It’s just the way I am. Close your eyes, baby. Here it is. That’s right. A night vision scope just for you! Yeah, I splurged. I know money is tight but I just said what the @#&*. Either spend it on you or give it to Obama to spend on a moocher! I can’t wait to see you wearing that supa-sexy new night vision scope. I’m getting excited already! All the other AR’s around town are going to be soooo jealous! But you’re going to look so hot, baybah!

AWD is also going to take you to a quiet, romantic dinner. Your favorite! AWD has purchased several hundred rounds of high-quality 5.56 ammo with brass cases just for you. I know how you love it! Not that steel case, Bulgarian garbage food others give to their AR’s. And guess what!? I also purchased 10 more MagPul 30-round magazines (not clips, dammit!) just for you! That Weatherby slut didn’t get anything from me for Valentines. So that should show you how much I love you.

Oh baby, I’m going to hold you so tight and love you long time! You’re my best girl! We’re gonna have us a time! I love you forever!

Angry White Dude

1. She ought to be smokin’ hot wearing those new duds, Dude. It’s a good thing my little sweetie didn’t read about this, talk about jealous.

2. Happiness is a warm gun.
    When I hold you in my arms
    And fell my finger around your trigger
    I know no one can do me no harm.

3. The denial is over: Government is coming for the guns.

California Police Chief: ‘A Gun Is Not a Defensive Weapon — That Is a Myth’

Earlier this month, Emeryville, Calif. Police Chief Ken James argued that a gun is not a “defensive weapon” but rather an “offensive weapon used to intimidate and used to show power.”

“One issue that always boggles my mind is that the idea that a gun is a defensive weapon,” he said. “That is a myth. A gun is not a defensive weapon.”

He was speaking during a press conference promoting strict gun laws in California. James is also the chairman of the Police Chief Association’s Firearms Committee.

“A gun is an offensive weapon used to intimidate and show power,” James added. “Police officers don’t carry a gun as a defensive weapon to defend themselves or their other officers. They carry a gun to be able to do their job in a safe and effective manner and face any oppositions we may come upon.”

He went on: “If it was a defensive measure, why did we lose 55 officers nationwide last year to gun violence? And unfortunately, in just the two months of this year so far, we have lost two officers to gun violence in the state of California alone…We are asking and have been asking for reasonable regulations, not that are going to impact the legal gun owner.”

Those reasonable regulations include a ban on semi-automatic rifles, high capacity magazines and universal background checks. Lawmakers in California — and now Missouri — have also proposed legislation that includes potential confiscation of semi-automatic rifles.

• “Police officers don’t carry a gun as a defensive weapon to defend themselves or their other officers. They carry a gun to be able to do their job in a safe and effective manner and face any oppositions we may come upon.”

Well, that begs the question: do Americans have a MORAL right of effective self-defense or is it simply reserved for agents of the State or apparently, The State Itself e.g. Obama, Coumo, Bloomberg, Emanual, et al.?

Quotations from Chairman Mao Zedong (The Little Red Book)(1964)

Every Communist must grasp the truth: Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.

I grow wary of the arrogance of Police, EMPLOYEES of the Body Politic, telling American CITIZENS what our RIGHTS ARE. Whenever, you hear Law Enforcement types spouting off about how your rights should be restricted, do everything you can cause their UNEMPLOYMENT. Yes, vote against EVERY police chief’s boss that vocalizes this BS.

4. Kansas Gun Girl says:

An AR-15, a glass of wine (or two) … um um ummm .. Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!

5. I was going to get ‘Mayhem’ a new set of ghost ring sights, but I can’t find any, anywhere. We joined the NRA last month, I know, I ragged on them a little a while back, I still don’t like the fact they beg so much, but what are you gonna do? Also, we are joining a local gun club this weekend, public ranges make me nervous. So Saturday we are going to spend the day at the club getting orientated and having some fun with some pro gun folks. Should be fun.

6. I love my girl (Ms. Mossberg 500). However, she kinda has expensive tastes. And they’re getting more and more expensive with each passing day.

Of course I blame other influences for that, not her. And whenever I can afford it, we have a swell time. And she’s worth it! :-)

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

I like the Mossies. Ghost ring sights or equivalent are a must. If you can get an aftermarket barrel in IC you’ll extend you range with regular buck up to ten more yards ( or that’s the theory ) See if Dixie Slug Works Triball will pattern in the barrel. It will offer an alternative to slugs. Not all buckshot is created equal. The 2 3/4 9 pellet 00 is fine, will usually pattern better, offer more velocity and range. Get the plated and buffered buck, it’s better and you’re good easily to 40 yards if you can compress your pattern to under 8 inches at 10 yards. I also like to either replace with aftermarket or keep a replacement magazine spring handy, because this is the part that will often fail or get weak. If you keep it loaded consider keeping the mag one round short.

• Quartier
        Are you familiar with the oval shaped barrel used on shotguns, a friend of mine said they were used on the shotguns in vietnam walking point.

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

I think you’re talking about the “duckbill” barrels. A lot of controversy on how effective they were.

7. I been shootin’ a long time but never wanted an AR15. I even sometimes wondered why anyone else would want one too.

Then a certain community organizer got into a position he never should be in. I said to myself, “self, if I don’t get one now, I never will be able to get one again”. That was 4 1/2 years ago. I shot it when it came in and realized what I was missing all these years.

Then the organizer got re-elected and I said to myself, “self, if I don’t get another one now, I never will be able to get another one again”. So I got #2. Both are Rock Rivers (you can’t beat their triggers out of the factory by any other manufacturer). One is the entry tactical and the other is a varmint with a 20″ bull barrel.

I beat the rush on #2 by about a month. Whew.

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

RRA uses a two stage trigger on both its carbines and rifles. On the varmit type rifles this is preferred because of what you want to do with it. On a carbine a two stage trigger is not optimal and single stage trigger is much better especially if you want to shoot quickly and often. Works better if you’re using a holo or red dot. The other thing about RRA is that you have to know what kind of barrel you’re getting because a lot of them don’t use chromed lined barrels, especially in their carbines. You’ll have to disassemble the rifle usually down the barrel nut to inspect the markings which will have a series of numbers on them with a C if they are chrome lined. An unlined chrome moly 4140 barrel will wear quickly if you get the thing hot.

8. Why, oh why would I need an AR in America?

Cartel kingpin Chicago’s new Public Enemy No. 1

CHICAGO (AP) — For the first time since Prohibition, Chicago has a new Public Enemy No. 1 — a drug kingpin in Mexico deemed so menacing that he’s been assigned the famous label created for Al Capone.

Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman was singled out for his role as leader of the powerful Sinaloa cartel, which supplies the bulk of narcotics sold in the city, according to the Chicago Crime Commission and the Drug Enforcement Administration.

“What Al Capone was to beer and whiskey, Guzman is to narcotics,” said Al Bilek, the commission’s executive vice president, describing Guzman as a greater threat than Capone ever was.

He said Guzman deserved the designation for the “viciousness, the evil and the power of this man.”

9. Is that a high capacity “clip” I see?

10. My “Ludmilla” is envious of your AR girl’s new jewelry & lingerie.

11. Rides A Pale Horse says:

From one “assault weapon” to another!!

12. Most definitely a real sweetheart. Just needs a slight embossment of a heart on the stock, kind of a Tattoo so to speak. I’m envious.

How many women are alive today becuase they used a gun against some rapists released by some lenient bleedingheart judge?

14. I’m afraid I’ll just have to stick with Ol’ Trustworthy, Mossberg 590.

15. My pops gave me a Mossie 600 about 20 years ago. It’s a sweet little pump. I havn’t seen another like it, but I’m sure they’re out there.

16. I love my AR. For many years I had little to no interest in them but I finally realized that a battle carbine thats been in service just over 50 years cant be too bad. I Enjoy shooting my Spikes Tactical so much that it bums me out that ammo is so tough to come by thanks to that libtard piece of shit in the white house. Oh well, I load my own so sooner or later..when congress shoots down his stupid proposals….ammo and reloading supplies will be plentiful again. Odumbo knows he cant ram his anti gun bullshit through congress so hes trying all his community organizer tricks to brainwash gullible fools into buying into his agenda….F##k him and his agenda.

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Rich, you have a good one in a Spikes. IMHO Spikes makes the best carbine for the price out of the box. Virtually nothing to change in one. Unfortunately you’ll have to wait a minimum of 8 months to a year to get one now.

• Thanks Quartier. I bought the bare bones ST 15 LE model to start with and dressed her up a bit. Out of the box this carbine is awesome! Full milspec parts including an M16 bolt carrier group. I got rid of the stock plastic hand guard and put on a Daniel Defense carbine length quad rail, added an Ergo grip, a Magpul vfg,an Eotech XPS 3 with a Primary arms 3x detachable magnifier and of course plenty of spare windowed Pmags. It had Magpul mbus on it out of the box and they co witness perfect with the Eotech. An awesome set up. Man this thing shoots like a dream! You can shoot groups so tight with her that its almost like a friggin laser beam LoL Im glad I got her before the crunch. Im going to patiently wait till this blows over and probably build myself one from an 80% lower next time around.

This happened a new years ago where some woman had been raped by some thug she reported it to the police thug gose after woman to perhaps murder her Landlord lends his shot gun to woman thug breaks into womans home results? ONE DEAD RAPISTS. Another incedent two punks who were brothers walk into store wearing ski masks and bandanas armed with rifle force store owner to open register for them one punk knocks old man to the ground and starts kicking him old man gets handgun and sends these miserble punks to the pearly gates

18. I have no problem providing a dirtnap to some would be rapist.

19. I heard a number of these little rattlers have been slipping through the hands of some patriots in NY who apparently aren’t clinging tightly enough while ice fishing. When it gets warmer you fellas be sure to keep a grip out on the lake, be a shame to keep losing them. Six inch pvc, epoxy end cap, a little oil on a towel, get that garden started early this spring.

20. AWD, Your AR looks beautifully machined. You have very good taste.

21. Give her a big ole sloppy kiss for me Dude. Shes a sweet AR! I love my Spikes Tactical just as much. Shes my honey forever.

22. Man thats a Seriously nice weapon, I just run straight 20 Inch A2 H-Bars. I have always just prefered a battle rifle. Nothing pretty, all business. Years ago I used to run with a fellow. Had a lot of opinions about a lot of things mostly just Nuts. One of the things he said was. I`m just repeating it so don`t get mad at me. Don`t buy a rifle your not willing to lose. You can run a lot faster without it. If you see a chopper start to bank around. run.. F**king RUN. Ha/Ha. I have kinda lived buy that And I`