Albany Protests

Those who attempt to disarm us will be regarded as traitors.

Drudge has as headline up about the traitors party (i.e., Democrats) in Missouri introducing a bill to confiscate firearms. If you recall, this is the same trick Andrew Cuomo played in New York. And, without a doubt, the sackless retard wing of the Liberal Establishment (i.e., Republicans) will once again fall for it in MO just as they did in NY.

What trick is this?

As we all know, the leftists have long been playing hardball while conservatives have been playing tiddlywinks. In the “gun control” melodrama, we see the same thing. The Dems will start out their negotiating position to the most extreme left-wing position possible (i.e., confiscation), while the Repubs quake in their boots at such a thought and so capitulate to meet in the “middle”—where the “middle” is really to the extreme left anyway (but just a little less extreme left than outright confiscation).

Note to you sackless republitards: This is not how you negotiate—especially with libtards!

Imagine buying a house from a republican. He wants $100K. You offer $5.00. He says, “Ok—I’ll meet you in the middle.”

This is what these jacktards are doing with the traitorous Dems, when what they should be doing is playing hardball with them, and meeting their extremist insanity with extremism of their own.

In other words, when the Dems say they’re going to confiscate weapons? Then respond, “Fine. Our demand is we scrap all gun control legislation. Anyone can buy any weapon whatsoever, any ammunition whatsoever, any magazine size whatsoever—and carry it concealed or unconcealed or however they so choose, and there will be not a single power available to the state or local districts to do one goddamn thing about it.

If the Dems balk and say, “Fine—we have the votes, so we’ll push through our confiscation program since you’re being so unreasonable and intransigent”—what then?

What then, in reality, is that the Republitards will pee their panties and “reach across the aisle”. But what should happen is that the Republicans say, “Fine—go ahead. Go try and confiscate weapons from law-abiding citizens. Seriously. Go the eff ahead.”

Call their bluff! These Dems know that they’ll start a civil war if they try to confiscate weapons. They are bluffing and they are playing hardball negotiation tactics. It is long—long—past the time for Republicans to recognize this and high time to push back with all the ferocity required to stop these totalitarians from sucking any more power away from the law-abiding citizens of this nation.

Note to MO dems: Just try to confiscate those weapons. Go ahead.

Note to MO repubs: WAKE THE EFF UP, FIND YOUR TESTICLES, AND DESTROY THESE TRAITOROUS BASTARDS!

1. There’s a storm coming……..

2. I read about this earlier….wanna bet this goes to nowhere!?

…then again, I could be wrong. Just can’t see this happening in Missouri.

3. Cinnamon Girl says:

Excellent post! My mom and I were conversing this morning about this exact thing. She said something like, “Just come and get it!” And I said, “Amen, sista”.

4. Czar of Defenestration says:

The Republicans will likely fold to some degree. Were they to *not*, the media would merely blame them for any unrest anyway (see: sequestration).

5. The Republicans are the American version of the French. The first thing that they do is raise the white flag. The second thing that they do is piss their panties and run for the corner.

This is the Democrats attempt to start a civil war. Everyday it’s something new and even more dangerous from the Marxists and communists!!

6. Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms – Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons

Missouri Democrats introduced an anti-gun bill which would turn law-abiding firearm owners into criminals. They will have 90 days to turn in their guns if the legislation is passed.

Dana Loesch Radio reported on the new legislation being pushed by Missouri Democrats:

Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution.

Here’s part of the Democratic proposal in Missouri:

4. Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution:

(1) Remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri;

(2) Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or

(3) Surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.

5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony.

7. That’s what the libtards call bipartisan.They make outrageous demands and the retards meet them halfway always inching farther and farther to the left.

There needs to be a tornado in the show me state that cleans up all the demacratic trash and deposits it back in the toxic waste dump where they came from WASHINGTON D.C.(DISTRICT of CRINIMALS) then a flood washing the rest away

9. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

10. http://washingtonexaminer.com/.....le/2521564

Tide might be changing some. Traitors know what lies in wait for them. Benedict Arnold was a wounded Veteran before he turned. So is Hagal.

11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiYyHNgeFA8

Nugent saw it all right here.

12. Missouri has a super majority of Repos, they can pass laws totally legalizing assault style weapons, and to quote Ted Nugent “Suck on my Glock”.

13. let justice roll says:

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of our Country. If in fact Missouri does pass such an outlandish law they will be in violation of the U.S. Constitution and it then becomes the duty of the citizens to remove those traitors from their positions of government. The Constitution is the law that this Country was founded upon and it cannot be changed by any local or State government. It’s high time that we, the working class conservatives of this once great nation, take a stand against the scum who are still in the minority in this country and let them know that we are not going to be the silent majority anymore. If we cannot vote them out then we just might have to kick them out. If the Republican Party doesn’t have the balls to stand up and fight then they need to be replaced with the Tea Party and let them fade into history just like the Whig party before them.

14. Quartier LeBlanc says:

Have you seen the two libs sponsoring the legislation in Missouri? Poster people for butt ugly.

15. FEMA calls Founding Fathers THE 1st TERRORIST ORGANIZATION IN THE USA

16. Introduced by Democrat Rep. Rory Ellinger, the bill is co-sponsored by Democrats Jill Schupp, Margo McNeil, and Rochelle Walton Gray.

You might want to take a look at these worthies and read the bill in its full context:

We thought about it for a long time, “Endeavor to persevere.” And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

17. Red,

Thanks for posting… I live in Kansas City and have not heard a word about this. If this is true, you can be assured Claire McCaskill has something to do with it.

18. This legislation will go nowhere in the great Show-Me state. I’ve lived here my entire life. I live in a house that I built myself –well I was the general contactor, subbed a lot out– on property that has belonged to my family since before the civil war. I hope someday my son will pass it on to his. The point I’m trying to make is that I already have deep roots in the state of Missouri and they will only grow deeper. We will not give into the libtards who live in the two metro areas of our otherwise sane population and let them bully us!

My state senator is a guy named Brian Neives. He’s a “white Hispanic” that I went to high school with. Brian is not a wussypants republican. He is a true bad ass conservative. We’ve talked about gun control in the past and, judging by his many pro second amendment posts on Facebook after the Sandy Hook madness, his stance has not changed. Here’s a quote from his page from an hour ago, “To all my 2nd Amendment supporting friends, Let me make this Perfectly Abundantly Clear… The Dems in BOTH the House & Senate have, and will likely continue to file Anti-Gun Legislation. Here’s the Good News – I am the chairman of the committee in the senate to which ALL gun bills are sent!! ALL Gun Bills, good or bad, must go through me!! I assure you, I promise you, all these Anti- Gun Bills are dead, as in D E A D – Dead!! ALL – ALL – ALL the Anti Gun Bills are DEAD!!”

As an added bonus, while a state representative, he sponsored and passed legislation to make English the official language of Missouri!

• I am glad your committee chairman and friend has said anti-gun legislation will die at his hand, however now is not the time to get complacent and rely on just tough talk alone.

Please stay vigilant Brian Neives may need your help, there is no telling how sideways they might come at him, or what pressure they might apply to change his mind.

And even if they lose this round remember they are just probing for soft spots, looking for people who are ready to accept socialism unconditionally

• I just heard on radio that the new Speaker of the House (also form my area, but I don’t know him) said that this bill will never see the light of day. It’s just a few wack job liberals from St. Louis and Kansas City that are pushing this. I think it’s just a political stunt to advance their agenda in the press, and they know themselves that it will never pass.

Ted Nugent know much more about the GREAT OUTDOORS then a bunch of hollywood wanks who never leave their big city srrroundings

20. It’s a rigged game.

21. There is NO compromise with the liberal left. In their feeble minds its their way or no way…to them I say F you! Molon Labe!

22. Hey, that’s Albany isn’t it? Just up from the capital, you were on your way to that dive bar I met you in, yes?

Note: local liberal rag newspaper reported that there were “hundreds” of protesters – from your photos, that was obviously a vast understatement. Albany times union, better known in my neighborhood as the Albany times useless. Paper also emphasized the fact that Carl Palladio was among you to further discredit the protesters as a bunch of nuts. And they gave the moms for gun control press too – those 6 moms really know what they are talking about and their opinions, no matter how non-reality based, are very, VERY important. They ARE wise moms against something!!! Save the children already!

Carl Palladio was tainted during his gubinatorial campaign for criticizing the activities at gay rights parades and saying he’d never take his grand kids to one. He sealed his fate by saying he hoped his grand kids didn’t turn out to be gay. The man is clearly a racist, bigoted HATER. ;-). I mean, everybody should hope and pray that their kids are gay – life isn’t hard enough already, right?

23. http://blog.timesunion.com/cap.....ost-towns/

Red, have you seen this? If gov has his way, people will no longer be able to plea bargain when they receive speeding tickets and there will be an additional charge of $80 for non- moving violations, which will go directly to the state.

This is yet another fine example of what I was trying to tell you – people don’t understand the impact of the bull$hit that goes on at the Capitol. 1. Only murderers and rapists should be allowed to plea bargain, not the real criminals rushing back and forth to work trying to earn the cash to pay their property taxes. 2. Local suburban police departments like my own don’t have a damn thing to do except bother regular people driving to and from work. Nothing really happens out here; they are pretty much unnecessary. Their whole job/reason for being is giving traffic violations.

Don’t be offended by this statement: downstaters, not every single one, but generally as a group, have no understanding of the hardship faced by people north of duchess county. NYC is not the whole state – city people seem to think it is. Since the city is the majority of the population and clearly the economic engine of the state, upstate is largely ignored and laws that work for the city are imposed on the rest of the state with no regard. I.e. the higher minimum wage may be fine for manhattan, but not so fine for say buffalo or Syracuse. We are dying economically up here and it’s not because of “the weather”, don’t delude yourself!

24. http://blog.timesunion.com/cap.....more-time/

And of course, let’s let the enviro crazies ban hydrofracking. Hydrofracking is neither new nor is it dangerous. (My husband did this 20 years ago in college as an intern at the evil Halliburton. Yes halliburton, that’s where the talented engineers learn the ropes! It wasn’t even new then!). But who cares, right? Damn upstate – who cares if the states laws have largely driven business out and there is NOTHING. And all the young people are going south, where they can find work. Let those who stay remain poor!!! We wouldn’t want a tree to die or anything devastating like that to happen.

25. It’s been a busy week, but I got a good night of sleep for a change. I’m kind of on a roll this morning….:-)

26. Quartier LeBlanc says:

You’re right about upstate. Cuomo could care less what happens there and in fact doesn’t mind if he destroys business and lives there because those lives and businesses are many times conservative and wouldn’t vote for his silly stupid ass anyway. He’ll drive Remington out of New York, make Ilion into a ghost town and then brag about it later. The Cuomo strategy is simple. Find out if Hillary is going to run, if she doesn’t, grab onto Obama’s coat tails and then convince the rest of the Dems that he’s really a White Black guy who will give even more stuff away. Viola, instant idiot POTUS even more stupid than Joe Biden.

• What kills me: I remember how much my parents HATED the first Coumo. (I was a kid/not old enough to vote.). Seems everyone has forgotten the disaster that was his father and the same song is playing again. Sigh.

27. I want to add the following about the local police. Now red, you have met me in person. A month ago I was driving home from work about 8 pm. I had to stop for groceries, do a few other things and get back to work early the next day. I get pulled over for speeding. TWO police cars come, not one. This must be because I am a great big intimidating obviously dangerous person – the first one needed back up. HA. Talk about nothing to do!

28. Quartier LeBlanc says:

I remember daddy Mario, he was a disaster and NYC was a mess with business leaving NY in droves. What little manufacturing the Hudson valley had left he drove off. But he was one hell of a liberal, believed in all their crap and produced 5 more of the same type. Mario had to really suck up to the Clintons and I’m reasonably sure he performed sexual acts on Bill just to keep Andrew in politics.

29. http://www.timesunion.com/news.....206542.php

But the state has the money for high priority initiatives like this one – we wouldn’t want to deny any illegal benefits to which they are “entitled” to because they can’t speak English!