Well, well, well friends…what would we do without this gasbag blowing his hot-air our way once again?

You’d better keep in mind this entity armed with his self-enriching propaganda created the ‘Super-Highway‘ we use daily don’t you know? And we all better be grateful for it, don’t any of you forget that, it is written!

Take a glance at what he had to say to Charlie Rose during an interview…see what you think about all of this. You’d like to say this is simply astounding…but wait, you can’t do that when it emits from this so-called man, he has all the answers to everything and Soros is mighty proud of him! – You can read this in full here…this is the story, see what you think:

During an appearance with CBS anchor and host Charlie Rose at the 92nd Street Y in New York City on January 29, former Vice President Al Gore lambasted Fox News Channel and “right-wing talk radio” for broadcasting what he called “propaganda.” He said that conservative media has made it difficult for progressive ideals to catch on with the general public.

When asked why he thought President Barack Obama has been too conservative in his first term in pursuing progressive ideas, Gore said he thought the president was simply being “cautious.”

“And why is that?” Rose asked. “That you’re saying it’s a very hostile environment for progressive ideas because of the importance of money in corporations or–”

“–And Fox News and the right-wing talk radio,” Gore replied to the laughs of the crowd. “In Tennessee there’s an old saying if you see a turtle on a fence post you can be pretty sure it didn’t get there by itself. And the fact that we have 24/7 propaganda masquerading as news, it does have an impact.”

He added that progressivism cannot compete with “the money situation” that is funding right wing media outlets and messaging firms. He cited a case in North Carolina where a “right-winger” used his funds to “take over the government” of the Tar Heel state.

When Rose countered that well-heeled progressives fund liberal causes, Gore cut him off and said that he was making a “false equivalence.” The crowd burst into applause as Gore added that progressive millionaires like George Soros should have more influence in American politics than they presently enjoy.

Watch the clip here. ~

Do any of you have a message of any kind to this knifin’ Blowhard-Deluxe?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

Al Gore blabbering about PROPEGANDA? what a idiot I mean his book ASSUALT ON REASON only proves he has a over-sized ego and a Big hypotcritical mouth and a chip on his shoulder(the block of wood on top of his neck)and receiving those two undeserved awards(nobel prize & oscar)has gone to his head the fact Tippler left him was his aggogance,hypocracy, and his big mouth Might i suggest he keep his mouth closed for a day it would realy cut back on the HOT AIR and HYPOCRACY

• Spur…Al is incapable of doing what you suggest…after-all, he’s an important guy….just ask him!

Btw…you know these days when ‘Tipper’ might get mentioned, he and the msm seem to forget that a kiss is and can be far away. – He’s stayed ‘Stuck on Stupid’ since then…you can believe he’s smoking hot about it …smoking some of the best!

Speaking of which: ~ Munchie-Time! – Have any of you seen the size this blowhard is now? Talk about a guy full of gas!

2. Snake Oiler says:

This scumbag is a bigger crook than Bernard Madoff – and he’s doing it all out in the open! How many people really understand his carbon-credit scheme? Apparently designed, not to ‘save the planet, but to line the pockets of Algore and his cronies.

• How many people you ask…heck Snake, the same amount that voted for his side of the aisle…time and time again. – They don’t want to wake up, they refuse to see the forest for the trees when it’s right before them.

Give me, give me, and give me is more important to them. They understand zilch…they haven’t a clue those that provide the ‘give me’ to them, aren’t going to be around forever to supply their wants.

• Snake Oiler says:

Keeping in line with those thoughts, and please note Dirty Harry:

• That said it all. – Pictures and all to the libs out there, they might, and I say might with trepidation…be able to follow the bouncing ball of what all this really means in the big picture.

Very doubtful tho. ~

• Snake Oiler says:

This statement was rather baffling – or maybe it’s just stupid is as stupid does…

Tragically, 51% of America’s 130M voters went for Obama last November, meaning OVER 14 MILLION PEOPLE (11% of the electorate) who NOW say they want ‘smaller government’ and ‘less taxes’ actually went out on election day and pulled a lever for the Bolshevik Boy Wonder… which begs the question: WHY?

And please excuse my goofiness on that earlier post. Some combinations (George Strait music and Diane Macedo) are a little overboard.

• Nothing to excuse Snake, at least not via my eyes. – I’m telling you my friend…I am at my wits end now and then. – What are we to do?

• Snake Oiler says:

Stay grounded in reality, that’s what we will do. Keep our heads. Eventually, enough people will begin to hurt, and then, watch out. Our best barometer will likely be the 2014 elections – you have already seen a motley collection of doomocrat scumbags trying to distance themselves from Chairman Obutthole. It’s like what Winston Churchill once said, ‘If you’re going through hell, keep going’.

• We’ll see Snake…but, I truly thought after the ’10 midterm elections we were on a roll. Come to find out….not so.

Nothing, and I mean nothing would surprise me at the age I am and all I’ve seen. I’ll tell ya this much my friend…I don’t have much hope for the right side of life anymore election wise. I pray I’m wrong.

• Snake Oiler says:

Yes, I know the feeling. One thing I failed to mention was that a major shakeup in the Republican party is needed. ’08 and 12 – it’s difficult to imagine putting up candidates who would have been more wretched and ineffective. Something in the back of my mind says it had to have been planned that way, but…who knows? If Texas does secede, I’m only ten miles away.

• You’re lucky your are only ten miles away. I’d be there if I could at a younger age and closer to proximity. Heck, I took the last stand I could moving where we are now…ain’t going nowhere until I have to need help of some type…and I just can’t see that happening anytime soon. – Maybe later in life…then again, I wouldn’t be able to live where I am in the future scenario I’m thinking of this time of night. Don’t want to much either…although I do now and then, which is spooky to me anyway.

Got to stop with all of this….been a really different day in my neck of the woods, sure as heck don’t like them. – No way would you understand…nor, would I expect you to. Leaving that at that. 😉

• inform us on his CC scam.

3. I AM PUTTING THIS ALL IN CAPS

ACCORDING TO RUSH AL JAZERA GORES ESTATE IN TENNESSEE IS THE BIGGEST
    ‘HOME ENERGY HOG’ IN THAT STATE.

According to the news, he sold his biz to an Oil State.

• Right you are…none of that is new news. – Well, heck…take it back, the majority of the msm refuse now and in the past to report any of those facts. ~ Shhh…mums the word. – ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell!’

4. How did Gore’s old lady get the nickname “Tipper”? Just askin.

• Snake Oiler says:

If you really want to know…

Her nickname, Tipper, derives from the lullaby “Tippy, Tippy, Tin”, originally sung in the 1940 Our Gang short “All About Hash” by child actress Janet Burston.

Also…

In 1997 Mister Gore claimed an income of $200,000. His total contribution to charity that year was $353, or a bit more than one-tenth of one percent of his income, which was less than Mister Gore and his wife, Mary, spent on pest control ($389). (If they’re that cheap, why is she nicknamed Tipper?)

Al Gore is a DEEP ECOLOGIST the facts that when they searched the shack where the UNIBOMBER lived a well read well worn copy of AL GORES eco-malarkey book EARTH IN THE BALANCE was found Im sure if one of Limbaghs bok had been found in the home of a radical anti-abortionists the media reptiles would have had it on the front pages of their dailly Birdcage linners and the talking heads would have been on it for days

6. What a goon! There’s ONE news channel that is only moderately right of center, maybe. This gasbag thinks that one station is what’s halting the “progress”? Almost every establishment in this country is dominated by progressives, I’m just blown away. They keep looking for progress, but all of their policies are actually regressive, leading us further back into the wilderness. Wow, just wow.

• Howdy Mr. G…

Algore’s simply amazing isn’t he? To top it off, he throws right-wing radio in the mix as well. What a bunch of BS…we all know there are tons of leftist-loon radio shows, just who the heck does he think he’s fooling?

Btw…talk about sanctimonious hypocrisy about networks, look what he just did with his own failed network and whom he sold it to! He needs to STHU already!

7. What happens when a segregationist senator raises a trust-fund baby and sends him to Harvard to major in government?

You get a self-loathing, guilt-ridden limousine liberal in desperate search of meaning, who finds it by becoming the poster-boy for the Gulfstream environmentalist crowd.

8. So the reason that Al’s progressive cable TV channel failed was because of the existence of the Fox cable channel. In other words, if FNC were banned, Current TV would have thrived with such luminaries as Jennifer Granholm and Keith Olbermann. It’s interesting that MSNBC has not yet taken advantage of Al’s huge talents as a talk show host.

Somewhere in TENNESE a village idiot has gone missing and they dont want him back

• Lol Spur…that’s right on point!

Btw…Tennessee needs to get rid of another idiot, that being Sen. Corker!

Some liberals wanted the image of AL GORE on the back of the TENNESEE state quarter but there wasnt enough room for his ego

11. Rockets red glare says:

Message to hippy Gore:

GFYS!

12. http://explosivereports.com/20.....the-earth/

Ok to have the money as long as your buying the right people. Would like to see a list of those already bought and paid for before the next election.