Dudes and dudettes…I’m sure all of you have been reading a little here and there over the past few days about the latest threats from North Korea. I’ll be putting three links here with various news about the latest for any of you that would like to keep up with this, just in-case you haven’t had the chance to do so.

Nevertheless…when I saw this picture yesterday of Kim Jong Un looking through his huge binoculars with this yes-men behind him, Sarah Palin’s words that the msm loved to use to disparage her came to mind that were used in the lede here.

Okay friends…here are the three reports below, back to back.

This has a video report included: ‘Pentagon to beef up missile defense in response to North Korean threat, sources say

Here’s the second report: The Big One – ‘Russian government says N. Korean nuclear test used plutonium and was larger than earlier blasts

Last but not least, here’s the third one…just the title of this is priceless! – ‘Obama Admits Bush Was Right!’ – I hope you take a read of this one too…it’s a good one. You can be sure the msm will remain mum about this.

Anyway…insert your best captions here, plus any other thoughts you might have on this subject.

Hit me with your best shot!…Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Mr. Grumpus says:

If you can’t bring enough binoculars for everybody in class, then don’t bring any.

2. Hey, whats that bright orange light in the sky heading this way?

3. Another one off the top…..Man, that dude sure has a nice ass. LoL

4. Mr. Grumpus says:

I’m Kim Jong Un, and this is my big red rocket!

5. I don’t know what “lil kim” is looking at with those binoculars, but what are the doormen behind him looking at?

6. “Hey! They have food over there!”

7. Some of you might want to check this out. ~

Plus, I heard we’re sending Japan a radar missile defense system of some kind right this moment.

Here’s some more detailed information. ~

8. “is that Barack flashing me the peace sign and smoking a blunt” ???

9. I can see right into the men’s locker room….oh, me so horny!

10. bigtimer,
    This goes here in remembrance of my oldest brother who was one of the Chosen Few that was rescued by Chester Puller.

11. Gee, I don’t remeber ordering a missle test today, and why are these missles coming this way?

12. Quartier LeBlanc says:

I think the little guy is funnier than hell. So what if he blows up San Francisco? I can see this guy as the host of his own show. Guests such as Lindsey Lohan and a host of liberals? The libs would start cloning Hitler after this.

13. I don’t know why China doesn’t end North Koreas little Dictator and his stupid warmongering stance. All the missile we put in place to stop him are also quite capable of hitting China also. Brinksmanship like this always leads to bad reactions .

14. Hey these, ummm what do you call them, “Farseers” are really great. We should try to market these things.

Hey that seagull just took a crap on my statue

16. Manberries says:

Hold on! You next! Not evlyday you see Feinstien in 2 piece.

17. And the US just put missile defense systems in place in Alaska. They will be fully operational in 2017. I’m sure the Norks know this and will plan accordingly. Good job Baraka.

I don’t have a caption, this little f***** is no laughing matter.

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Hell yeah, he’s funny. The guy is walking, talking natural comic. Wind him up and just let him talk. He’d explode on pay for view. I’d let the little goofball have a talk show and I’d load it up with guests who have R and L’s in their name, the letters that Asians can’t pronounce well. Just think about it

Tonight on Kim, guest Lindsey Lohan, Robert Redford, Renee Russo talk about how much they hate Ronald Reagan. Hell, he’d be doing lines with Lilo within 30 minutes. Money says he’d have a clothing line in red states within a month.

18. Jumpin Joe says:

Get the court ready, here comes Barack with his bassetball.