“Race is only skin deep,” sayeth the naïf.

Mr. Blahyi takes the crew to his old stronghold where he describes, in detail, his pre-battle routine of killing a child. He says they would stab the child through the back, rip out the heart, cut it into pieces, and feed them to the soldiers. He believed this made them braver during battle.”

Butchered Baby

Butchered Baby

He told us most of the murders happen on Sundays as the farmers go to church with the full family and the killers first rob the farms and load all the valuables into their vehicles and then wait for the family to come home from church. Then they attack the family and usually gang rape the women and girls in front of the other family members before torturing and killing them all, usually leaving the children to last so they witness the abuse, rape and torture of their parents before they are then killed.”

"Women's Health"

"Women's Health"

After the baby was expelled, Cross noticed that he was breathing, though not for long. After about 10 to 20 seconds, while the mother was asleep, ‘the doctor just slit the neck,’ said Cross. Gosnell put the boy’s body in a shoebox. Cross described the baby as so big that his feet and arms hung out over the sides of the container. Cross said that she saw the baby move after his neck was cut, and after the doctor placed it in the shoebox.”

Not a hate crime.

Not a hate crime.

Two teenagers face charges in the death of a 13-month-old baby in Brunswick.

Seventeen-year-old Demarquis Elkins is charged, as an adult, with murder. A 14-year-old boy is also charged with murder. His name is not being released

The victim’s mother says she was pushing the baby boy, Antonio Santiago, in his stroller yesterday afternoon when she was approached by two boys. She says they demanded money, and, when they found she had none, they shot both her and the baby.”

1. Geeeeeeeee… I bet if Obummer had a son he would look like Demarquis.

You can almost bet the media will side with Demarquis… after all, I’m sure the mother was somewhat racist.

2. bluffcreek1967 says:

The first photo of the black kid at the top of this post is from a documentary (“The Vice Magazine’s Guide to Liberia”) showing how blacks live and conduct themselves without the constraints of the white man. You can access the full film at the ‘American Renaissance’ website under the featured article, “Into the Heart of Darkness” by Michael McGregor.

If your eyes have not yet been opened to how blacks really are, this film will certainly help. Even though the producers are likely liberals, the raw footage that is shown is definitely not politically-correct. The images are disturbing, yet they depict what occurs when blacks are left to their own devices – sort of like what occurred during Katrina. Wasn’t that wonderful?

Whites need to stop ‘rescuing’ these people and giving them ‘aid’ because it teaches them nothing but dependency on the white man. They must learn to stand on their own. History has proven, however, that they will not stand on their own, but instead utter chaos and anarchy will occur wherever blacks dominate in large numbers. Americans are seeing much of this on a small-scale basis within our inner cities.

I wish no harm to blacks. Many of them are quite decent. But unfortunately an even greater amount of them have deep criminal proclivities, impulsive, reactionary, violent and all-too-ready to blame their circumstances on the white man. Blacks do what they do because it’s who they are!

3. I cant read the above..no thanks

4. didya know Us/ Canada now has 4 million haitians here
    and Obongo has diversity visas to bring in more afrikans?

5. Crime and murder in the South African farmlands

White Genocide in South Africa

6. What a load of crap… Diversity through strength? LMAO another Marxist social construct to weaken a society so they can control it. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link

7. Stay away from me ni**er, or you’ll die. I hate all blacks, I don’t care who they are. And crickets from our so called black conservative leaders. Herman Cain, Allen West, you know the list. To hell with the muds.

8. Winston Smithereens says:

Some dare to look upon the negro as actually being “human”. Unreal.

9. Why the change of heart? Just a week ago you were quoting MLK now this did you finally crack? It’s not hard. You last a lot longer if you IKAGO(I know a Good One). I do know some decent black people but unfortunately as a whole they are a subhuman subspecies.

I’ve lived a lot of places in this World only those of European decent are intent on suicide as a people. It’s sad but maybe we deserve it? Maybe it is Darwinism? Whites have become so altruistic they would rather sacrifice themselves. I know of no other people on this planet that would do this. In over 20 countries I have visited only White Europeans will willingly walk up the steps to the sacrificial alter.

We have lost our heritage or maybe it was stolen by the likes of those in the Franfurt School? Either way something must change or we are doomed and maybe just maybe we deserve it?

10. Quartier LeBlanc says:

Yep and on the sign in front of the concentration camps it said, ” Work will make you free.”

• Snake Oiler says:

At first, I thought of the Law of Unintended Consequences, but it’s actually the Law of Abject Stupidity. And who ends up paying the price for the leftist’s delusions of creating a perfect society?

UK: Why we on the Left made an epic mistake on immigration
      A little too late for England.

We all know that our resident loons, the Liberal, are responsible for a lot of damage to our Western countries. The Left has blinded itself with sentiment about diversity and embracing multi-culturalism, and no more so than in England.

England is suffering under a huge influx of foreigners into the country over the last 30 years, which has started bringing about this dreamed of multi-cultural change….and not in a good way.

One such Liberal, David Goodhart, has published an essay stating that he was wrong.

He was wrong to think that England is a relentlessly racist country, bent on thwarting the lives of ethnic minorities. He was wrong to think that the only decent policy was to throw open the doors to all and sundry. He was wrong to think that anyone who didn’t embrace the new multi-racial society was guilty of prejudice.

Don’t you just love the way these Liberals rationalise? I mean, which non-Western country isn’t racist towards their own people? India? China? Pakistan? Saudi Arabia? You name any non-Western country and then show me how they’ve allowed millions of other races with different religions into their countries to dilute the native population all in the name of being anti-racist and to embrace diversity and different cultures and religions.

You can’t name one, can you?

“Arbeitet macht frei”

11. Quartier LeBlanc says:

Nope I can’t and the idea that we’re committing cultural as well as racial suicide couldn’t be more clear. It now seems that our only job is to provide a tax base to support the barbarians at the gate.

• Snake Oiler says:

As per the article…

Meanwhile, parts of white working-class Britain have been left feeling neither valued nor useful, believing that they have been displaced by newcomers not only in the job market but also in the national story itself.

Those in the race lobby have been slow to recognise that strong collective identities are legitimate for majorities as well as minorities, for white as well as for black people.

For a democratic state to have any meaning, it must ‘belong’ to existing citizens. They must have special rights over non-citizens. Immigration must be managed with their interests in mind. But it has not been.

A little too late for that, Davy. Silly bugger.

JONES You dirty sod. You dirty old man!

GRUNDY Well keep going, chief, keep going. Go on, you’ve got another five seconds. Say something outrageous.

JONES You dirty bastard!

GRUNDY Go on, again.

JONES You dirty f****r! (Laughter from the group)

GRUNDY What a clever boy!

JONES What a f*****g rotter.

12. What kind of evil devil walks up to someone and demands money, then murders a 13 month old child? You won’t hear about it in MSM, they won’t utter a peep.
    The white woman should not have been walking her baby out in the open. It’s whiteys fault, it’s societies fault, the poor under privileged black youth just didn’t get a fair shot at life.

It’s time to fight back.

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

It’s more than that. A Chicago newswriter recently wrote about the accidental killing of child where the banger father was the real target. He wrote that the real killer was ” segregation.” Simply unbelievable.

13. I wonder how many of the murdered babies Dr. Gosnell killed were white. F***ing monster.

14. No question that Gosnell is a monster, any cultural definition. He is mainly praying on ‘his people’, still there is no defense for him in my mind.

For the rest, if you do not have a weapon, get one. As simple as what you are comfortable with, an expandable baton or good knife. I personally prefer a variety and stand off, but can adapt to the situation.

It is also my sense that the other races that validly make up America’s population, the producers, are also becoming fed up with certain bad acting sectors of our society. I suspect that these cultures are or will soon start to take out their own trash. Some of us may get caught in the crossfire.

My best advice would be to arm yourself, mind your own business and avoid vibrant social crowds…and stay informed and be prepared.

Blistered, out!

15. Snake Oiler says:

They like to use that word ‘lynching’. Here’s Ozzie’s view:

Philadelphia abortion doctor on trial ran “house of horrors:” prosecutor

The Left have been very silent about this case. But, what else do we expect from those pro-abortion secular progressives?

A 72-year old Black doctor, Dr Kermit Gosnell, is on trial for murder. Dr Gosnell is accused of killing seven babies and a woman (7 counts of first-degree murder and 1 count of third-degree murder).

Gosnell ran an abortion clinic in Philadelphia. He was only too happy to perform late-term abortions as well, even though abortions are illegal after 24 weeks in Philly.

The lovely Dr Gosnell would deliver the babies live and then snap their spinal cords to kill them.

One woman died from a drug overdose administered in the clinic (too much anaesthesia given).

More horrifying testimony has come out as the trial continues. The latest being that Gosnell kept the severed feet of the babies he aborted in specimen jars, for….ummm…… “future identification or DNA samples”. Yeah right. More like trophy’s you mean.

• Snake and all…

I’m getting ready to post about this man etc…I’ve had a story saved since Tuesday about him etc and the case has grown since, have a couple good reports about it. Btw…I posted about this guy a couple of years ago here too…a real piece of work. ( I can’t find the original blog post on him, but I also have another one with some others of his ilk included.) I’ve got to get it posted and take care of some business that I don’t want to do afterwards….boo-hoo!

16. Wrong Diner Right Gun says:

Diversity is shit. F*** all braindead rainbow flag waving state worshipping scrunts with gunts who fall for that lame shit.

17. Snake Oiler says:

This squatter really shot for the moon…

‘Moorish American national’ charged with trying to take mansion

18. I guess a 13 month old white kid isn’t “Trayvon” enough for Revs Jesse, Al, or the lamestream media to get involved.

19. Diversity only serves to divide society into easily controlled sub groups. Politicians are using the divide and concur strategy on us and we are falling for it like idiots. The democrats suck so much minority ass its sickening but it works for them because the more they give the tree dwellers for free the more they will vote democratic. Its like the keeper handing a monkey a banana at the zoo.

20. Snake Oiler says:

My disappointment mutated into a lingering resentment as it became clear that such elites’ showboating “populist” efforts never really seemed to help the poor and the working class. Years of observing the mystifying spectacle of people who were quantifiably and undeniably members of the “1%” blabber nonstop about how they represented the “99%”—all while lecturing me about my imaginary “privilege”—led me to believe that such types cared far more about sculpting a compassionate public persona for themselves than they did about actually helping anyone beneath them on the economic ladder. Their relentlessly ghastly hypocrisy suggested they were interested mainly in soothing their own wealth guilt.

WOW!!! Some absolutely nuclear-powered stuff from Jim Goad – Joe Bob says ‘Check it out’.

21. You cannot live in a dream world or a bubble. We have to build a healthy hate for blacks who hate us and we must defend the white family. We all would like peace and love but you cannot have it when you are the target of another race’s hate and crimes. I am tired of hearing this lying, marxist crap about, ‘diversity is our strength’ and ‘multiculturalism’. Diversity is just what it says..it is ‘diversity’ and it breeds division and trouble. Saying ‘diversity is our strength’ is like saying ‘death is life’; it makes no sense. Heckle any brain dead politician who says that around you. Remember also that ‘multiculturalism’ really means every one’s culture by white people’s culture. I am tired of all of this lying propaganda and I am tired of the federal government’s dictatorial and racist ways.

• Snake Oiler says:

What you have stated is eminently sensible. Once the left gained control of what people are allowed say (hate speech, which is anything that might be used to dismantle their arguments), the problems increased exponentially. The core of the American public might still be willing to resist, that’s why they have to have a coalition of all sorts of ‘aggrieved’ whinebags, freaks, and degenerates that constantly have to be pandered to, even though individual group interests might be wildly divergent from each other. Which may be the real of root of the left’s crackpot policies.

• Wow, that is it right there. I could not have said that better myself.

“Saying ‘diversity is our strength’ is like saying ‘death is life’;”carnac

“We have to build a healthy hate for blacks who hate us and we must defend the white family.” carnac

Harsh words, but totally appropriate. Blacks hate us, WHITES that is, and it’s becoming more evident as the years go by. The Obama regime is fomenting that hatred by standing by and doing nothing as gangs of rabid black miscreants rob and murder our white kindred. There are those on these boards who will stand up for the darling negro even as he is pillaging and plundering our society.

They will hold so called black conservatives as hero’s for all to genuflect and bow before. Not me, I will not bow to any man, especially the negro, whatever form he takes.

I was not always racist, but the feral negro has made me that way, with his constant antics and chimp out behavior. Until White America wakes up and realizes that the imported cancer that infests our once great nation is dealt with, it will not get any better.

Arm and separate.

• MichaelT, if you notice, stories and videos of terrible black behavior is getting posted on conservative blogs that would, a year ago, preferred to ignore them lest they be attacked as “racists.” I see this as a good sign.

• Maybe so Dude, but I have undergone a change with regard to blacks. Whether posting of such stories is more common, and thus a good thing, remains to be seen. My aversion to ANY black person is not something that happened over night. There was not some personal victimization that I endured that brought me to the conclusions I have reached, but rather a building data base of offenses committed by negros.

Yeah bloggers are talking about it, but nothing is being DONE about it. Our government condones this ‘social justice’ mentality. Are you going to dig Barry White and Teddy Pendergrass when the Brownshirt dark skinned Obama Youth come calling at your door?

There was an inner city school in NYC that went on some performance tour singing Irish music, not a white kid in the class. That mutt POTUS even claims to be part Irish, our culture is being erased and usurped a little at a time.

My maternal heritage is Scottish, and I’ll be goddammed if I’m going to let some dark skinned mud take that and call it his own.

• Michael, White and Pendergrass were musicians. Not thugs. I won’t hold them responsible when ‘urban yoots’ come calling. I will hold a lot of white liberals and black racists responsible. Haven’t I, for the past five years, encouraged every law-abiding person to carry weapons and learn how to use them?

I believe PC conservative blogs starting to recognize black flash mobs and violence is a good thing. Once white people stop allowing our ideological enemies to define the argument, we can start making progress. As you know, I don’t think things will last too much longer. A black flash mob is going to attack the wrong cracka. Then it’s time to rock and roll.

• Dude, with all due respect, blacks are blacks, period. Many of those so called black musicians preferred white women, and they produced mixed children further diluting our White race. Most of them were garden variety negros until they got rich and famous, then they moved into white neighborhoods, and hooked up with white women.

It’s no different than todays white kids buying the records these negros make. Just like rap. I may be a hypocrite because I have posted music by blacks here before, but I have had a change like I said above. I firmly reject anything that has to do with black race and culture. If we don’t stop it, it will continue metastasize until our race is subjugated like the Whites in South Africa.

The more they think we are trying to get on their ‘good side’ the more liberties they will take. It would be prudent to completely divest ones self from anything ‘black.’ But that is a personal matter I suppose.

• Snake Oiler says:

South Africa. A first-world country turned over to Mandela and his merry band of thugs and cutthroats – didn’t take long to drive it into the ground, did it? Just one small example:

And a bit from another article:

As an example of the abuse of rights by children, he cited a case where a Black teenage boy took his father to court a few years back after the father had insisted on sending the boy to an Initiation school. The boy used his rights to refuse to go. Initiation school in South Africa is where Black Xhosa boys are sent to the bush with other Black Xhosa boys and an adult Black Xhosa male for a few weeks; their bodies are smeared with foul smelling clay, and their male appendages are chopped circumcised by the adult male using some type of traditional instrument. The entire Initiation ceremony is secret and the boys are sworn to secrecy about what exactly occurs during this “coming of age” ceremony. Even the Mothers don’t know. Some boys don’t make it out alive as they die from infection or a botched chopping; and some have to have penile amputations due to these same issues. But that’s Black culture so no one is allowed to talk about it, let alone question exactly what happens at these initiation camps. To criticise is to be racist.

In any case, the Minister said that his child would never have refused to go, because in his house as he would have beaten his kid over the head with a knobkerrie (knobbed stick) and sent off to Initiation school crying. Again, just the perfect thing to say to a bunch of school kids staring at their Education Minister with big eyes. And then they wonder why there is so much violence in schools and in South African society. Hau!

Wonderful. And then there’s Zimbabwe. That one may have to wait until later.

22. Diversity is a PC word for forced integration. Its primary purpose is to tear down nations. It seems to be doing quite well in Europe, soon to be afflicting us with a PC plague.

23. Diversity is white genocide.

24. Diversity and perversity…notice the similarity? Diversity is the forced integration of subhumans into an otherwise normal productive society to foster its ruin so that liberal assholes can take control of whats left and manipulate the population like mindless fools.

25. Snake Oiler says:

A person can’t even enjoy a relaxing evening at Chuck E. Cheese any more. Marijuana, crack and Xanax – you think those were some of the pizza toppings?

Fourth person involved in Chuck E. Cheese fracas arrested

A fourth player in the Boynton Beach Chuck E. Cheese saga has been arrested.

Kizzy D. Young, 33, of West Palm Beach was arrested last night on charges of two counts of child neglect for allegedly bringing a 16-year-old and a 15-year-old to the scene of a shooting which police say stemmed from a fight that broke out at the kid-friendly pizza restaurant last weekend.

As reported earlier, 21-year-old Briana G. Walker of West Palm Beach, 22-year-old Robert W. Thompson of Boynton Beach and 26-year-old Alfred W. Peoples Jr. of Delray Beach were arrested for allegedly leaving the restaurant on Congress Avenue Saturday night without paying a $286 bill.

Police were able to track the three down in a blue GMC pickup and saw them throw out several items later found to be packages containing marijuana, crack and Xanax. The men in the vehicle told Boynton Beach Police they were jumped at the restaurant and then left. The three were arrested on charges which include defrauding an innkeeper, possession of marijuana with intent to sell and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.

Young was driving and Smith was in the front passenger seat. Young reported to police hearing two shots fired and tried putting her car into drive but Smith’s knee was in the way. He had been shot in the leg. Inside the car was a 15-year-old and a 16-year-old, one of who got out of the vehicle while the shots were being fired.

When asked why Young brought the teens to the scene where she was seeking retaliation, she said she wasn’t thinking.