MARK KELLY - HYPOCRITE

Ground control to Major Mark, Ground Control to Major Mark, no one listens to that anti-gun crap you bark! Part-time astronaut and full-time anti-gun wacko-bird (hat tip Juan McPain) Mark Kelly got caught with his hand in the big ol’ liberal hypocrite jar when he got caught buying an evil “assault rifle” and a .45 ACP the day after he testified in Colorado calling for more gun control.

Oh, that Mark Kelly! What a guy! Why, he didn’t buy that evil assault rifle and all those high capacity clips (magazines!) for himself! That would be so right-wing extremist! He only did it to take another evil assault rifle off the streets! Come to find out, Mark Kelly believes in gun control so much he’s going to spend around $2000 of his own money to then turn in the gun to the popo! At least that’s what he wants stupid people to believe. He said on his Facebook page:

“I just had a background check a few days ago when I went to my local gun store to buy a .45. As I was leaving, I noticed a used AR-15. Bought that too. Even to buy an assault weapon, the background check only takes a matter of minutes. I don’t have possession of it yet but I’ll be turning it over to the Tucson PD when I do.”

So Major Tom has undergone a background check and still doesn’t have possession of the weapon? Got some skeletons in the closet, Major? Because it sounds to me like the system doesn’t, as liberals are so fond of saying, allow anyone and everyone to buy guns! In fact, the shooter at Sandy Hook had been refused the purchase of a gun just days before the shooting. He got his weapons after he murdered his mother and stole hers. One other thing, an AR-15 is not an assault rifle, Major Hypocrite.

Liberals are nothing if not hypocrites! They want to control every aspect of your life but see themselves above any of the restrictions they push on you. It’s how libs can cry crocodile tears over “man of the people” Hugo Chavez who impoverished his people while stealing $2 billion from Venezuela. Rules for the proletariat don’t apply to them.

AWD has a big problem with a government that purchases billions of rounds of ammo, thousands of armored vehicles but wants to disarm the American people. Sounds to me a lot like a lot of socialist hellholes around the world where unarmed political opponents always end up on the wrong side of the gun. I’m going to do my part to not let that happen in America.

And I also have a huge problem with conniving glory-hounds like Mark Kelly. I’m sorry his wife was shot by a wacko anarchist but her shooting should not be used for cheap political theater to force unconstitutional gun control laws on the American people. Maybe Mark Kelly can man the next flight to Planet Hypocrite and stay there!

1. He’s been nothing but a media-whore, using his wife to do so. A so-called man in search of a cause and a mission. – He’s a joke going nowhere fast, with the exception of the leftist-loons everywhere, they’ll use him and Gabby every chance they get. – I see them, I click the channel asap.

• well said …….I hit mute or shut off the tv. so sick and tired of all this BS

• Winston Smithereens says:

Question………..

Not to parse words, semantics or attempting to be “cute”…. But by virtue of asshat Mark Kelly’s intentional purchase of an AR-15 NOT for himself (and on the FFL transfer sheet that he filled out of his own free will indicating himself as buyer – transferee), INSTEAD knowingly purchasing the AR-15 for a third party, would this deliberate act on asshat Mark Kelley’s part not constitute a “straw purchase” which is a criminal act………?

Just. Asking.

Think about it.

2. Sounds like a Brady Bunch rerun. “I just bought the Playboy for the articles.” Riiight!!
    Funny thing as I remember Gabby has a Glock capable of more than ten rounds. I detest the Bastard that shot here and all the lefty loons that hopped into bed with the anti gun crowd, but I never thought she would turn anti gun like this. She is an inspiration to many with brain injuries and I think harming her reputation by getting sucked into the lefty void. Sad.

3. AWD, in answer to your last sentence, I think he should stay home and take care of his wife and both should stay out of politics, they have enough to deal with rather than get mixed up with this filthy Obama crowd of criminals.

4. Guess he doesn’t have a c c permit, if he did he could have shown it and left the store with his guns.

5. I think I remember one of my parents once saying… do as I say, not as I do… damn socialist.

6. Mr. Grumpus says:

I’m sure we all believe that he intended to turn those guns in well before he went to purchase them.

7. Mr. Grumpus says:

No joke, Paul B. My pops said that shit all the time. Pissed me off way back then, same as it does now.

8. Screw the bastard,,,He’s a tool from the left and I will bet his next move is running for office.. Douche bag for sure.. Pinhead has the balls to say the system is flawed cause it only took minutes?? Gee WTF are computers for then??

9. Lying ass hypocrite……guns for libtards but no guns for those who really need them……I’ve had it with these elitist bastards……….

America is a dangerous place…..and the libtards are doing everything they can to make it even more dangerous with their damn stupidity……….

I sure am glad this piece-of-sh*t was caught trying to buy a military style weapon….. because it certainly shows the hypocrisy of the libtard left………

Any libtard that is against gun ownership needs to have his rights to own a gun stripped and not allowed to own a gun or have a conceal carry permit…….no more of their damn hypocrisy of do as I say and not as I do…….Libtards that advocate gun control for the rest us must be the firsts to relinquish their guns and gun rights……and then be forced to live in the black section of town……

10. Because what red blooded American man (and some womens) wouldn’t want an AR?

11. Cooter Brown says:

Well his thinking is greatly flawed because he would have needed to have committed a Felony first to prove the back ground check system was flawed. And if I was the gun shop owner I would have kicked his ass out of my shop for all his anti gun comments.

12. Didn’t he just recently have his wife sent away so that he wouldn’t have to deal with her (and her condition) anymore? I used to feel sorry for him. Not anymore, commie bastard!

Typical DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO liberal eletist these arrogant old pompoius old peacocks who think their better then us ordinary birds Kind of reminds me of a incedent when HANOI JANE and TOM HAYDEN and her and tom being big time gun control advocates and saying about the gun laws THOSE LAWS ARE FOR YOU NOT FOR US and i never did watch her crappy movie ELECTRIC HORSEMAN and i never ever will watch any of her movies

14. Jumpin Joe says:

Too good, but you will never hear the lame stream media report it. The ruling class follows the golden rule, whomever has the gold makes the rules, and they don’t apply to them.

I havnt watched the Lamestream media in years and have quit reading their lying newspapers and magazines their leftists propeganda

16. NO…No…you don’t understand. Liberals are so much smarter than we , they can own a semi-automatic weapon and it is completly safe in their hands (sarcasm). That it the way they think. They have giant egos and only they know what is best. Maybe he bought the rifle to off ‘his’ wife. She has half-a-brain and maybe she is getting violent. Perhaps she shuffles around at night and he has caught her standing over him with a butcher knife. You know her memory has to be turned to mush. Maybe he had sex with her and she thought he was a rapist. We really know why. He is the typical lying, two-faced libtrash. I hear that next he wants to buy a tank.

17. how did someone get a picture?

18. http://www.powerlineblog.com/a.....-begun.php
    They are like fleas, get one and another bites

19. Not buying it for himself?
    STRAWMAN SALE is a FELONY, Mr. Kelly!

20. I always thought this guy was a closet homo!

Another of the DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO liberal eletists with their IM BETTER THEN YOU these pompoius peacocks who think their better then us ordinary birds

22. Look what might happen to the AR-15 he just bought:

As for his and Gabby’s foundation, they say it’s supposed to be a force to “take on the NRA.” But how do they expect to do that when they’re only creating competition with the Brady organization, such that a dollar given to it is not a dollar given to Brady, and vice-versa?

It won’t be a foundation to lobby for more “gun control,” and it won’t be a political force to take on the NRA. It will be a tax exempt slush fund to hawk the tragedy of Gabby Giffords to hire people with surname Kelly and Giffords, and various in-laws of theirs. Also, it will be the platform that Mark will use to haul Gabby out to show her slow progress to recovery (in as much as she could ever recover), and watch the checks start rolling in every time he wheels her out. You see, nobody is actually economically productive anymore, we just hustle for donations based on reputations and sob stories, then hire our niece’s new husband for a lifetime sinecure.

• He is not a very swift thinker, it will be on the street soon unless he cuts it up publicly
      at which time he would be a laughingstock of a person. Will he do the same with his 1911? What a Dufus!

23. http://www.wfaa.com/news/local.....47791.html
    Stick up some simple video cameras outside your house.

24. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-G.....ound-Check

He got caught with his hand in cookie jar. What a farce he is, no wonder NASA is so screwed up.

25. http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/.....0661_n.jpg

Gifford shooting a Deer rifle? HA HA

26. Big surprise coming from the hypocrite bastids on the left. I hope the first time he fires it it blows up in his face.