Dudes and dudettes…do any of you think this so-called ‘Dream Team’ for the dems could possibly ever come to fruition for the next presidential race in 2016…or do you think this is just a pipe-dream and has zilch for possibilities of ever happening?

Seems many are blowing smoke about this scenario now behind the scenes…some are finally blathering about it here and there on the airwaves now. Of course talking points have been well laid out by the the big-wigs behind the scenes, no doubt about that. – This is via GP:

Democrats are giddy.
If there is still a country left after the destruction of Barack Obama – liberal strategists are pushing a Hillary Clinton-Michelle Obama dream ticket in 2016.
The Examiner reported:

Hillary Clinton hasn’t stepped into the 2016 Democratic presidential primaries yet and there’s already buzz growing for the ultimate girl power ticket: Clinton and first lady Michelle Obama.

“All due respect for President Obama and Vice President Biden, but that would truly be a dream team for America,” said former Clinton spokeswoman Karen Finney. “Both women are proven effective leaders who’ve raise children, so dealing with Congress would be a snap!” added Finney, also a former Democratic Party spokeswoman.

“More than anything else, this reflects the growing awareness that it is time for the glass ceiling of the last old boys club to be firmly shattered,” added Democratic strategist Chris Lehane.

It’s not just talk. Bumper stickers reading “2016-Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama,” and “Hillary-Michelle 2016 First First Lady Ticket For President” are popping up. Cafe Press said sales of the Hillary-Michelle bumper sticker saw a 60% increase from December to March, with the largest uptick in March.

This should worry Republicans.

You can read more about this here, plus a video included: ‘2016 Hillary-Michelle ‘Dream Ticket’ floated

Do any of you think republicans should worry about this? Are any of you worried about this happening…or not? – Shrillary and Mooch…spooky!

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Hillary is way to smart for that. She knows she wouldn’t be alive for six months if the marxists installed Aunt Ester as VP…heck she might not make it until the Inauguaration. Not gonna happen. Just the marxists trying to get the attention off the little doofus for a day or two; also knocks the new pope announcement down a bit. Nothing scares a Marxist like a cross in the news.

• Nah…this news isn’t knocking the news of the new pope being named off the front, not that I can see.

Personally, nothing would surprise me when it comes to what the dems may have in line for ’16, including this ticket. We all know the majority of the msm would support this ticket 24/7 until they had these two in office. I wouldn’t push it aside so fast these days…but that’s just me.

• Amen, bigtimer. I hate to say it but clueless women (and hopeless men) would jump at a chance to vote for a double dose of ineptitude : LIVs – low information voters abound in the USA, the world’s largest freak show. As we have seen, anyone can become president.

2. We don’t have to go to them, they are coming for us!

LA Times Announces: White Men are Terrorists

The establishment media wasted little time after the Southern Poverty Law Center sent a letter to the Justice Department and the Department of Homeland Security demanding the mailed fist of the state crack down on Americans expressing opposition to an increasingly tyrannical federal government.

• Screw the SPLC…heck, when they lowered themselves to name the ‘Singing Nuns’ as a terrorist group…just how relevant are they anymore? Plus, the LA Times can go frack themselves too.

Btw Edtudo…does the ticket named in the blog post worry you any?

• …well it worries me plenty. The last election sucker punched me and I now have no confidence in the electorate, Republicans or anyone else who seems to have a real hand in guiding this country. I applaud the few true conservative voices fighting back but the ticket above seems like the perfect progression to suit the celebrity worshipers dominating the media and the social networks.

• Thanks OldDawg…

We agree, we’re simpatico in the way we see what may happen with the worshipers. – Check below, my post at 5:17 in answer to Mr. Grumpus…you’ll see what I mean. 😉

• Spot on BT…msm sickens me…and Grumpus, you’ve inspired me to another sip of Old Turkey American Honey. Calms the nerves!

• Ah, when the crome was thick and the women were straight!

Of course I’m concerned. Anytime you place the mentally ill in a leadership position there will be “issues”.

• good post……singing nuns……haaaaaaaaaaaa

3. Mr. Grumpus says:

What the flock leadership position has the Big Mooch ever held? Bigtimer, I’m gonna tell the wife that you are the cause of my recent uptick in drinking. How you gonna deal with that!?

• Lol…I’m not, you’re gonna have to deal with it! – I’m not holding a gun to your head making ya drink more.

Btw…As to Mooch’s big cause, gardening (someone else does)…exercising (which someone else does)…telling us how to eat, demanding businesses of all venues follow her orders in more ways than one, while she destroys them. – She’s a Marxist deluxe…a dems dream.

• Mr. Grumpus says:

Sigh….I know, I know, not your fault. It’s more about the things you write and report. I know we have a good time and get a few laughs at the lefties’ expense, but it makes me sad.

• Mr. G…

Hey, don’t get me wrong, I’m with ya and your sentiments. You, as well as others do bring a smile to all our faces, laughter included. If we didn’t have that…we’d all be bonkers etc. – It’s going to be hell for the next four years…some days I get down and disgusted too. Just the thought of this ‘Dream Team’ running angers me, yet worries me…I put nothing, and I mean nothing past the left. I can hear it now from the msm, they’d be praising a black and white ticket, first female prez and vice vs…etc etc etc. – I do fear this scenario…after-all, I never thought a marxist like O would get it…thought for sure his past and connections would be exposed via msm investigations somewhere…nothing to do with damned race of the POS. – Anyway…to cut to the chase, that didn’t happen. – That’s why I worry about something like Shrill/Mooch…can’t help it.

Sorry I droned on and on. ~

• Mr. Grumpus says:

Yup, that pretty much sums it up BT. It’s not looking too good for whitey in the forseeable future.

4. majorityofone says:

I would say this would be a mediocre team for plowing the cornfield. As a presidential ticket, it’s unlikely that even the libtards could be that braindead.

5. Snake Oiler says:

The Hag and the Bag. Might be a good title for a children’s book.

WP: Trust In Obama On Economy Is Down 14%

From an increasingly concerned Washington Post:

Obama’s approval drops as Americans take a dimmer view of his economic policies

By Jon Cohen and Karen Tumulty | March 13, 2013

The afterglow of President Obama’s reelection and inauguration appears to have vanished as increasingly negative views among Americans about his stewardship of the economy have forced his public approval rating back down to the 50 percent mark, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

His stewardship of the economy? Is the ‘disconnect’ finally starting to ‘connect’? Are people finally starting to realize his role in the economy? If so, this signal big problems for Obama and especially Democrat candidates in 2014.

In December, just after he won a second term, Obama held an 18-percentage-point advantage over congressional Republicans on the question of whom the public trusted more to deal with the economy. Now, it’s a far more even split — 44 percent to 40 percent, with a slight edge for the president — but the share of those saying they have confidence in “neither” has ticked up into double digits…

So Obama’s approval on the economy has gone down 14% in four months? This is not how things were supposed to have worked. It’s looking more and more like Obama has been hoisted on his own petard sequester.

For the record, this poll oversampled Democrats by 8% (Dem/Rep/Ind/Other = 33/25/35/5%).

MELIFICENT & URSULA IN 2016

7. America First says:

They could easily place at the Westmincer Dog Show so I guess that’s a yes.

8. This is an outrage…..what in the hell are the democrats trying to do…””destroy the country””

Hitlery is bad enough, but that god damn Mooch Obongo is an absolute insult………

It will be a cold day in hell before I stand for this outrageous ticket of snake ass bitches…….Democrats need to go to hell…..

Like I said…..””It’ll be a cold day in hell””

9. DUDE, there would be a first class revolution in this country, count on it!

• Yep….I’ve seen that years back now. That’s exactly as the dems want to keep the cradle to gravers.

• Mr. Grumpus says:

Man, that’s really harsh Snake. I had ramen noodles from dollar general for lunch today. Paying for everybody’s steak and lobster doesn’t leave me with a whole lot of grocery money.

• Snake Oiler says:

What’s with the five cases of Diet Mountain Dew? Must be watching their weight.

Record 18.7 Million Students in FY 2012 Got ‘Free’ Lunch

So, let me get this straight.

America currently has just under 47 MILLION people on food stamps EBT cards – a government credit card given to those who need government to buy them food. And yet despite all these people receiving assistance, 18.7 MILLION kids were also fed monthly at school for free.

Just what are these people doing with their free food which they buy with their EBT cards that they can’t pack a lunch for their kids??? Or give them breakfast? If this isn’t double-dipping into welfare, then what is??? Actually, it’s probably triple dipping as they probably also receive free housing thanks to the tax payer. So on top of getting free housing, free food at home and free food at school, what the heck does the welfare money they receive pay for? Wow, are governments fools or what?

• Mr. Grumpus says:

And all these cats here were thinking, “well, its gotta be weed and crack”. Wrong again! The correct answer is church clothes, sorry. Yes I’m right, of course. After all, I do live in the state with the most “churchgoers”.

10. Chris “Tingles” Mathews must be cuffing his carrot over this pair !

11. They can’t be serious. I tend to agree with Wes above, it’s just a stunt. Hillary maybe, but not Michelle Obama, never going to happen.

12. Jumpin Joe says:

The scary thing is, the current crop of imbiciles we have voting. Anyone who hears Shotgun Joe utter one of his profundities and then say, that fu#$&r is smarter than me lets’ vote for him. Scary Scary times my friends.

• Ditto that JJ….scary indeed!

• Snake Oiler says:

It would be great to be able to quit attacking the symptoms and get right to the problem. If there was a counterbalance in the media, particularly TV, it would be easy to rip these fools to shreds. Biden is borderline psychotic – witness all his laughing and giggling in the VP debate. And this pathetic creep is seriously entertaining a run for the presidency? Just run a sequence of a few of his innumerable ‘profundities’ with a short video of a pizza guy knocking on his door, then getting his head blown off. Joe would open the door to reveal the carnage, then blurt out ‘This is a big f*****g deal!’. No Marcus of Queensbury rules this time, just rank out the shitbags 24/7. Trust me, there’s plenty of creative talent out there, just no proper venue to turn it loose on the public.

• Spot-On. Although, now and then Glenn Beck’s Blaze network does do a pretty good job of some of those thoughts etc. – Hopefully, with time his network will grow.

• Snake Oiler says:

The only thing that will be effective is to get it on mainstream television. I don’t mean in a ‘news’ type format either – the masses are far too dumbed down for that, and would never watch it. I’m talking about something in the style of prime time pop-culture BS. Don’t start out in an overt manner, be subtle, use the typical crap that works on people who don’t think. I know this may sound shallow, but that’s just the way it is. Their atrophied minds shouldn’t be able to directly connect it with politics, just provide the proper template so they can identify particular groups and individuals as loathsome and ridiculous. Repetition, repetition, repetition….it will amaze you as to just what the pod people will believe. I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

• Well Snake, what exactly are your plans for that, what would it be? You’ve lost me that way…I mean I follow your thoughts, but not how you’d implement it. What form, what way….etc.

• Snake Oiler says:

What I mean is a network that would broadcast shows in prime time that are similar in style to dramas, sitcoms, etc., but with a completely different underlying message. This is the tricky part, you don’t overtly politicize anything, just work with leftist themes in a manner that reveals how absurd they actually are. Admittedly, it may well be too late, but until the stranglehold is broken on the main outlet of soft and not-so-soft propaganda, we’re just shoveling poop against the tide. Every modern leftist movement has known this, and has used all forms of popular entertainment to advance their message and fool the masses. Perception is reality, and if it’s on the TV, it must be true. That’s probably not much of an explanation, but I am old enough to remember the day when most programs had at least a neutral bias. How many television shows and movies can you say that about now?

• Okay my friend…gotcha. I understand exactly what you mean and where you’re coming from. Unfortunately, I think that’s not gonna happen, not in our lifetimes….I truly hope I’m wrong, more than you know.

I’m old enough to remember when shows were so right for our nation, with pride etc…now everything is so wrong…pure destruction to this nation in more ways than one…intentionally. Agenda, agenda, agenda.

• Snake Oiler says:

That’s right! And they seemed to go in cycles. You had westerns, then cop shows, then medical shows, then…I don’t know. Most were focused on entertaining, rather than promoting or propagandizing. That got me to thinking about a doctor I used to go to when I was a kid. An old Swede named J.J. Herrin – he scared the crap out of me because he looked just like Alfred Hitchcock. Penicillin cured everything, and the office visit and shot was about 10 bucks. My, how times have changed.

• Oh yeah Snake, that they have. I weep for what has been lost and will never return…ever. – I’m grateful for the memories of how it was…those are precious, priceless and held dear in my mind.

• Snake Oiler says:

And not only that, you could travel just about anywhere and feel reasonably safe, which, unfortunately is not the case today. Happy that I got to see as much of the country as I did before the end of civility.

• Ditto that Snake. – You never had to think about taking a gun with you when traveling…didn’t even cross my mind when I traveled long distances to other states, sometimes alone, sometimes with my son.

Now, you wouldn’t leave home without one in the same situations. – I’m also glad the majority of my traveling days are over too.

13. OMG……..the Hildabeast & the Bride of Kong…….If that happens the Insane Asylums would be bulging at the seams. I would ask for a room with a view.

14. Mr. Grumpus says:

I guess we all view the timeframe differently as to when the whole thing went to crap. To me, Waco was a real eye-opener as to what a government would do if they didn’t like you anymore. Then a few years later, I think I was 22, those Columbine retards did their evil deed. After that, I think I just disconnected and tried to live my life politic free. Then, in 2008, Bam! Barry Mothereffin Soetero, and right down the rabbit hole we go. Wheeeee!

15. BT… definitely a possibility. However, I think the country will damn near be destroyed by the time puke president is out of office and people will have contempt for Obummer and Mooch… then again, who would have ever thought Obummer would be reelected.

• Your last thoughts are exactly mine too. At this stage of the game in this country, nothing…and I mean nothing, would surprise me. – Sad to even think this way, but….possibilities are out there. This trial balloon is being floated for no reason via the dem big-wigs.

16. Just the thought of these two worthless hags running for any office other than toilet cleaner makes me want to throw up. If these two pieces of shit ever got elected to anything, I would look for the country to go into a revolution that will make 1776 look like a beach party. I doubt either of these two would survive their first week in office.

17. Dumb and Dumber ’16…..

Just what we need if there’s even a breath of life….

or a faint heartbeat left in America.

18. Winston Smithereens says:

No thanx. Smells like apeshit and week old tuna.

Can’t touch that.

19. Well…isn’t this just peachy-keen!

20. Snake Oiler says:

Grumpus, we need a dope policy in our platform, and I’m working on it. Plenty of differing viewpoints – here’s one:

It’s a sticky problem. Legalize and you get more heads, keep it illegal and you get more drug gangsters. I don’t think the way the Chinese handle it would get much traction over here, either. Maybe we could use a halfway method and make folks who committed a crime while stoned (in addition to punishment for the crime, itself) stand in the medians of busy interstate highways and do the Safety Dance. Here’s to a successful campaign…

Well I know nobody knows
    Where it comes and where it goes

• Legalize it and govt. takes control, costs more…etc etc etc. – Damned if ya do…damned if ya don’t!

• Snake Oiler says:

But we do know what works…

11. If I told this story and said I was Chinese and the Japanese did this to us, there would be international outrage, a book and TV movie about the suffering of my people who were constantly dislocated by violence and racism. But in Detroit it is just a way of life and my story is no different from the other 1 million whites that fled the city. All the whites who were ran out of Detroit should be diagnosed with PTSD and given disability checks. Instead the people who ran us out are getting the disability checks.

Just business as usual in “the D” as we call it.

• Yep! I heard some black guy from Detroit on some segment somewhere complaining about the banks not allowing them to rearrange their 17 trillion dollar loan agreements type of thing…it it weren’t so maddening, sad, disgusting he doesn’t have a clue to how things are supposed to work economically…it would have been comical!

Plus, I also saw this today too. ~

21. Hi there, simply became alert to your web blog through Yahoo, and found that it is truly helpful. I’ll become grateful in case you continue this at a later date. A lot of people may benefit from your current writing. Take care! siten http://bard.ansteorra.org/wiki.....:Randallre