MOLON LABE!

Turncoat Pat Toomey guaranteed himself a primary challenge by siding with pro-gun lying-ass Democrat Joe Manchin in legislation that would have created universal background checks. Which would have certainly created gun registration. Which would have led to the attempt to confiscate guns from law-abiding Americans. Which is the goal of statists in both political parties in Washington.

AWD hasn’t really gotten too worked up over all this gun control madness in Washington. Reason? I’ll never give up my guns. Nor will millions of other Americans. I figure the second American revolution will have begun long before the law shows up at my casa to take my Constitutionally-guaranteed firearms.

I’ve been in discussions on social media with libtarded friends recently over the 2nd Amendment. They all use the argument of “should the 2nd Amendment guarantee you the right to own a RPG or tank?” It’s a Piers Morgan “gotcha” trick question. Which means it’s a Piers Morgan “stupid-ass” question. My answer is “I have the right to own an RPG or a tank if I need one of those to preserve my Constitutional rights from a tyrannous government.”

Libs never seem to understand the 2nd Amendment was not written to protect Americans from crime. Not even to protect “the children©.”   It was written so Americans are guaranteed to have the means to overthrow a government seeking to overthrow the Constitution. The 2nd Amendment gives me the right to own an RPG, tank, F-16 or anything else to protect my liberties from the statists in Washington, if need be.

Liberals love to throw out the lie that one can buy guns online without background checks. I invite them to try. They say the same about the infamous “gun show loophole.” Another lie. The only way one can buy a gun in America without a background check is a private sale between two individuals. How in the world could that ever be enforced? It couldn’t. But when have liberals ever been interested in the truth?

Democrat (say no more!) Senator Joe Manchin from West Virginia said today before the Senate vote:

“If you want to remember those 20 babies… please consider you should vote for this bill.”

It is scary to realize we have people of such limited intellectual capacity voting for laws in this country! None of what Dims sought today would have prevented the murders at Sandy Hook. Or Virginia Tech. Or Tucson. Or Denver. But why let facts get in the way of a leftist political agenda?

If Senator Manchin wants to remember the children of Sandy Hook, he would write legislation that would allow guns to be carried by law-abiding, trained citizens in “gun free zones.” As Sandy Hook sadly taught us once again, bad guys with guns don’t read signs nor do they keep gun laws.

But protection of “the children©” is not the goal of statists in the federal government. Their goal is to disarm the patriotic, law-abiding citizenry in America so they can impose tyranny over us without resistance. It’s pretty easy to see.

AWD lives in Texas. We will never, ever give up our guns to anyone. The first State flag of Texas flew over the Alamo offered the enemy the opportunity to seize our arms. That spirit lives in the hearts of most Texans (outside of Austin) to this day:

Patriots in America rightfully no longer trust our government, if we ever did. That was the way our Founding Fathers felt when they put pen to paper in writing our sacred Constitution. They knew government would eventually encroach on our liberties. And it has and continues to do so.

The 2nd Amendment is a liberty that we will never surrender. And we are quite prepared to shed blood over it should the statists make the grave mistake of believing they can legislate our God-given rights away for the purpose of tyranny! Molon labe!

Please share this post with your friends, family and fellow-patriots by using the Share buttons below.

1. Takes about $25,000,000 to primary and win from an incumbent, thats $5 each for 1,000,000 people into a PAC to support a 100% pro gun challenger. Multiply that by 5-6 pro gun challengers and we can own the Senate, or $1 from 25,000,000 people. PACs are very effective as they can legally drive the race when they have the money. Its why Soros is so effective in all his evil endeavors. Sadly Palin backed Tooney, but who knew. He cam off as a real conservative. Washington does strange things, look at the Marcosphone in the immigration bill.

• Joe Stalin says:

“Sadly Palin backed Tooney, but who knew. He cam off as a real conservative. Washington does strange things, look at the Marcosphone in the immigration bill.”

“Potomac Fever (n): A disease peculiar to the greater Washington, DC, metropolitan area that presents chiefly as an intense desire in the infected to be associated with the power and prestige of the United States Federal Government, particularly the Executive Branch. Associated symptoms include acts of extreme obsequiousness to those in power or likely to be in power; asserting as fact things one knows or suspects not to be true and; a burning desire to do more work for less pay.”

2. Quartier LeBlanc says:

This is nothing but good news. I was chiding a lib yesterday and can’t wait to stick it up his arse when I see him again. I’ll never register much less turn in anything I own. I’m just not sure what they’re trying to ban now. AR mags are made to the tune of 80K a week and there are at least 40 to 50 million in circulation.

• Snake Oiler says:

QLB – This one never fails to please…

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

But he’s an enlightened Chinaman and not White. He can say what he wants.

• Snake Oiler says:

Blast! Too bad most of our politicos can’t attain his level of enlightenment.

In 1956, the fifteen-year-old Henning Schultz and his school fellows were caught by the Hungarian Revolution, and by the famous Danish photographer Vagn Hansen’s Hungarian photos that appeared in Billed Bladet, Denmark’s prestigious illustrated weekly magazine. The front cover of one of the magazine’s November issue inspired enthusiasm in the young boys: the photo of the solemn girl of their age, holding a sub-machine gun in her hands, became a symbol of heroism and courage for them. Henning Schultz cherished this memory for decades, and when the fiftieth anniversary of the Hungarian Revolution had been approaching he decided to find the girl from the front cover, and if she was still alive, he would give her the magazine he had been safeguarding for half a century.

• Im with you Quartier…none of my weapons will be registered or turned in…ever! I bought them legally and own them legally and I will go to my grave owning them legally. All the statist pricks can go f themselves. Molon Labe!

3. The guns from the Eric Holder run “Operation Fast and Furious” have been linked to the deaths of 400 or so Mexican citizens. I don’t really hear the Democrats crying about those victims (cue the crickets). And just when did these liberals become so concerned with the deaths of children, was after the American version of Joseph Mengele was discovered recently ( President Obama declined to comment on the trial of a Philadelphia abortion doctor)?

Obama threw a little hissy fit today in the Rose Garden and once again tried to demonize pro gun groups as “the cause”

The American people are on to this cabal of stooges! We see you!

• Here’s a link that really ought to please Obama/Holder, and I didn’t know the info provided. It’s worth watching, about the founding of the NRA.

• The NRA video wasn’t exactly a “feel good moment” for me, since I would have fought with the Confederacy. It was intresting though.

• Would have been right there with you, all my ancestors who were in the War of Secession fought for the CSA, I’m proud to say.

• Snake Oiler says:

You mean The War of Northern Aggression.

• I mean almost anything other than the “Civil War.” There are several titles that more accurately describe the conflict, yours is accurate, I’ve used it, too.

• PS: The South wanted to secede in peace, “Dishonest” Abe would not permit it, thus his 75,000 volunteers to prevent secession. “Civil War” is totally inaccurate because the South was not fighting for control of the DC government/northern states, it wanted a different nation. When you get down to it, Lincoln did not want to lose the tax base for his “internal improvements.” Lincoln was a 19th century Bill Clinton or Barack Obama. The War wasn’t about slavery, Lincoln tried to make it that with the Emancipation Proclamation which did not free a single slave in the South and it did not have any effect on slaves in the Union states.

• Snake Oiler says:

I see you have done your homework. Also interesting that Abe would wait until 1863 if he was such a ‘humanitarian’. You are likely already aware, but Thomas Di Lorenzo does quite a job of exposing the real (Dis)Honest Abe. No one is very keen about talking about what went on during the Reconstruction period or the antics of the war criminal Sherman, either.

• DiLorenzo is GREAT, I’ve read all, all, all of his books, he gets it right!

• Snake Oiler,
            Sherman burned my family’s farm at a little town called Griswouldville Ga where the brass Navy colt was manufactured, the farm was less than half a mile away when all the old men and young boys in the area marched out on the field and were slaughtered with repeating rifles, when my g grandfather came home after the battle of Bentonville N.C. his mother was living in the slave quarters, he caught two wild cattle slaughtered one and plowed with the other one, People in the South give Grant respect for the way he treated A.N.V. at Appomattox but Sherman is still cursed today for the war he waged on women and children.

• Also, right on about Reconstruction and Sherman. “Uncle Billy” said it himself, i.e., they(Grant, Sherman, etal) would hang as war criminals if the North lost. Alas, the victors write the history.

• aceydoozy
            Deo Vindice.

• Snake Oiler says:

Sherman was quite literally insane. Then there was Dishonest Abe…

• Deo Vindice, Compatriot.

• Snake Oiler says:

Dishonest Abe was greatly admired by, quite possibly, the most evil man to have walked the face of the earth…

• Hey Edtudo, you would think Obama would be crying and whining like a baby when it came out that hundred of Mexicans got killed via F&F. Those were potential democrat votes that got killed off before they could illegally enter the country. And the only reason he didnt comment about that scumbag abortion doctor was because he was a “brutha.” Had the guy been white he would have been slamming him in front of every camera he could find.

You can bet how the leftists news media reptiles will react to this in their Birdcage linners/Parrots toilets and the Talking heads as well

5. Americans already voted with their purchase of tens of millions of guns during the Obama term, what exactly is it that this smirking Joe Biden- in the Rose Garden with Obama today- doesn’t get?

6. Toomey’s another Pansy Graham, screw him, patriots will never give up our guns!

7. AWW…

HELLL….

YESSSS…..

I need an A-10 or a F-16.

8. Don’t go celebrating just yet, this isn’t over, this was just a battle, the war goes on.

• The war will wage on as long as America exists. Because sadly, there are those who are so f’ed up in the head that they insist on trying to steal our freedom. I am very happy Obongo’s bullshit gun bills got flushed….now he needs to be flushed as well.

9. Curmudgeon 7 says:

The next time some dumbass lib makes the snarky comment about“should the 2nd Amendment guarantee you the right to own a RPG or tank?” tell them that lots of folks in the United States do own tanks.Just Bing it or google it. Also I believe you are discussing “the War of the Southern Rebellion”.

Curmudgeon 7 OUT

10. I’m wondering if anyone remembers that moron Joe Manchin running campaign commercials where he is holding a gun in the commercial and then shoots the Obama care bill with it. What an F’in hypocrit, basically was voted in because he pandered to gun owners then he pulls this. So typical of a democrat, say or do anything to gain power then once they have it will do a complete 180

Obama accuses the NRA of LYING? LOOK WHOS TALKING PLEASE OBAMA SHUT YOUR LYING TRAP RIGHT NOW

12. Here is a good example of how ‘background checks’ can be abused in their current form. Any guesses as to how it would go under the enhanced checks? Make no mistake, this ain’t overjust because the country won one round.

13. While I’m ranting ya’ll take a gander at this if you suddenly start having soft fuzzy feelings for congress .

14. rightwingterrorist says:

-copied from an email I recieved from the NAGR-

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid — after spending more than a week twisting arms to ram the bill down the American people’s throats — voted against the bill.

Why?

Now, he can bring the Toomey-Manchin Amendment back up at virtually any time — which will be as soon as he thinks he has the votes.

The never ending fight for the 2nd Amendment will go on.

15. I went shooting with a group of guys from work a couple weeks ago. One fella brought an AR, which we all took turns firing. Everybody’s eyes lit up after they were done shooting it. Most of them were swearing to go out and buy one as soon as possible. Americans love guns and buy them like crazy. Good luck with your hopeless gun laws Washington…

• Joe Stalin says:

Didn’t you forget the most important thing in your after-action-report, the big “That was Fantastically Cool GRIN?”

• I’ve seen some cattails dance in the water to the sound of AK .30 before. Dead used cars make fun play toys when conbined. Private property and freedom work well together. :)

16. The Marxist Muslim in the white house will issue some new Executive orders..watch…he will do this !

17. He already has. Including a few REQUIRING health care providers, in violation of the Health Information Privacy Protection Act (HIPPA), to disclose patients that are being treated for mental illness. Of ANY kind. I mean, they MUST volunteer this info. Even if the person being treated is not being investigated for a crime or is being treated under a court order.

Don’t get me wrong: SOME types of mental illness do not mix well with firearms. But if some person, totally on their own initiative, comes to a doctor for help, is diagnosed (or MISdiagnosed) with a mental disorder, that doctor would be REQUIRED to forward that info to the Feds. So that they can use it against him/her.

Something like that would scare the sh!t outta me!

• Just one more reason I wont go to a doctor unless Im about to literally die. You cant trust them anymore than you can trust our government. Just one big mouth rat and you could lose your right to bear arms. This marxist piece of shit is trying every trick in his playbook to get our guns…and failing miserably.

18. http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013.....n-control/

ANOTHER RINO, a bit of violence flushes them out. They deserved to keep the old Governor, this one is no better, just heftier and with a big mouth. At least we know he is out of the Presidential race unless he changes parties and tries to beat Hilarity. Nuthin more than another posturing Dick Head.

• Snake Oiler says:

Ol’ Fatass needs him some buffet and doughnut control. Funny he mentioned the Barrett .50 – very handy for robbing a liquor store. How many criminal incidents have you ever heard of where a firearm this substantial was used?

• Christie is a complete and total asshole….nuff said.

19. That firearm in the photo looks heavy! My AR (spikes tactical) is all magpul and is still heavy, thank to the barrel. Only thing not magpul on it is the Crimson trace laser fore grip, sweet device. I must say I agree that we as a people will not be disarmed, it was a battle, and the war on our rights is still ongoing. Just re upped my NRA, five years. I didn’t spend over half a decade in the military to come home to this shit.

If Obama, pelosi, Biden mccain et all knocked on my door and pointed to the sky and told me the sky was blue, I’d go out back and check. Chances are if they did that the sky would be gone.

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

I think it’s overbuilt a bit in places that don’t matter. The EOTech is one of the bigger ones, maybe a 512 or 517. Smaller ones are better. The tripler is OK , but adds weight and upsets the balance. I don’t get the light up front at all, it looks like a combo laser/light and unless you put a night sight on it doesn’t do much for the weapon. There’s also no need to free float the barrel on carbine. If you want a rail just put on a slip on like one from Yankee Hill. It also looks like a carbine lenght gas tube, so you might want to change that to a mid-length. I can’t see the BCG but money says it’s all commercial and not Mil-Spec. I’d check the buffer weight as well.

• I agree…too much crap hanging off it. Plus, why would you need a recoil pad on an AR? They shoot so gently that any normal person could run a thousand rounds through one in a day and never feel it in their shoulder. My old Mosin Nagant M44 carbine on the other hand..thats a different story. Metal butt plate and a real thumper round like 7.62×54 will hurt ya after a while.

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

There’s this drift toward the carbine and IMHO the rifle length weapons offer the best value and are the most effective for a civilian. If anything I’d add a low power optic for the average joe. I think that a flat top with a detachable carry handle/rear sight and a fixed front sight offer the best option for most people. What I really see is when optics are used they’re overpowered signficantly.

• I love my carbine but when the dust settles and parts become available again, I would love to also have a rifle length upper or a complete rifle length AR to compliment my carbine. This way I can have the best of both worlds. I use a Primary Arms ( a great Texas company!) 3x magnifier on my AR through an Eotech XPS 3 and its wonderful! I set it up as detachable so when Im just plinking at the range I can shoot at longer range and for CQB work I simply can detach the magnifier off the rail. For me this set up rocks. Im not a big fan of the flip mounts because then you still have this optic hanging in the breeze off your weapon. I suppose if I were engaging targets both close in and far off that may be handier but even at close range I can shoot through my magnifier with both eyes open so I can still engage close targets even with the mag on. The bright reticule of the Eotech just makes your eye instantly track it…at least it does for me anyway.

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

I like EOTech’s and have the them. Rule of thumb is that EO is quicker but Aimpoint is tougher. More and more the battery thing bothers me and I’m becoming more inclined toward something like a Meprolight or Trijicon. What I’m seeing now is low powered optics with a reflex sight mounted on top of the optics. Trijicon makes a high end version and Burris a more affordable one.

20. We in the USA are the last place for freedom loving people to come too. Guns are the only deterrent we have to stay that way, its why “O” wants them. Guys like this are looking at us as their last chance also. There is no other country free like us.http://www.postandcourier.com/.....occer-team.
    Bet ten to one these three do not become drags on society. We now need to kick 3 deadbeats out of the country.

21. If we don’t do something to stop Third World mass immigration, especially of Mexicans, there won’t be a Second Amendment in a few years

• On the contrary….after enough people finally get pissed off at the government for not enforcing its own laws….the people will take care of it themselves and declare open season on the pricks.

22. A$$hole and god damn communist, Lawrence O’Donnell from the communist news station MSNBC, says the 2’nd amendment should only apply to “”muskets””

how stupid is this a$$hole…..pretty damn stupid if you ask me….what a piece-of-sh!t this bastard is……..

the comments are priceless…….and right on the money……..

23. Quartier LeBlanc says:

The comments are priceless. I like the ones that apply to the 1st amendment. Therefore by Larry’s thinking the first amendment only applies to old style printing presses and quill pens. We should be able to kiss Larry, MSNBC and TV goodbye.

24. Do it, man, do it! Seriously, CANCEL YOUR CABLE/SATELLITE TV!!! Don’t continue to pay money that goes to the liberal, feminist, America-hating, white-hating, man-hating, law abider-hating, culture-hating, intellectualism-hating media. You are funding your own destruction by paying for that crap. I bet you guys that if you cancelled your service you would save at least $50/month. Or at least $600/year. Think of what you could DO with that kind of savings. Stuff that I can almost guarantee would make you feel more fulfilled and happy, rather than insulted and ashamed because you’re a productive member of society. And you could further starve the beast while you’re at it. It’s just another way of going Galt, I say!

Cut that cable/dish service. And don’t be shy about telling the customer rep WHY you’re cutting it off. If enough of us do it… then the liberals will have lost one of their greatest weapons. Mass media without the masses doesn’t do them much good. Am I right?

• ABisaBA, AWD and the filly have decided to say sayonara to our Time Warner Cable this week! We rarely watch anything on TV except movies on Netflix and others. I get my news from the internet. The Xbox has a app for ESPN if I want to watch anything sports related. We’ll save $80 per month!

awd

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Actually Hollywood and the movie industry is the most vulnerable followed by network TV. Movies need financing which is worked out early in the process. Hollywood is already worried about the decreasing number of movie screens and are increasingly dependent upon video rentals. A major studio with a series of bombs ( meaning nobody shows up ) is in major trouble. TV depends upon advertising. If nobody watches the shows then advertising dollars dry up. Cable and satellite are in a much stronger position and usually buy programing at a discount.

25. http://www.americanthinker.com.....nough.html

Never let a dead child go to waste!!