NOS VEMOS!

Today, AWD saw a post at Huffington Post (no, I don’t visit there, it was a mistake) where a 10 year old Mexican girl whose father has been deported recorded a sad video about the deportment of her father. The video was posted to touch the heartstrings of Americans who still believe in the rule of law. Nothing, nothing is below liberals in achieving their nefarious goals of the total destruction of America. They continue to use ‘the children’ in every leftist issue. Why? Because conservatives have feelings and are decent people. So liberals play upon our decency with a cross-eyed, 10 year old Mexican girl whose father was deported.

Here’s Stephanie’s story:

Stephanie, how long have you been in America? Why are you speaking Spanish? Si tu no sabes, la mayoridad de gringos no entienden espanol. (translation: if you don’t know, the majority of Americans don’t understand Spanish).

But I’d like to respond to Stephanie who doesn’t understand the “cruelty” of America for deporting her illegal alien father.

Stephanie, America is different than most countries (at least we were before Obama) because we adhere to something called the ‘rule of law.’ It means that we keep every law on the books. Traffic laws, tax laws, civil laws, and immigration laws. Immigration laws state that only legal citizens of America or immigrants with green cards (resident cards) or tourist visas can legally live in America.

I’m sure you miss your father. I’m sure your mother does too. But your father broke the law. He broke America’s immigration laws when he entered America without proper permission. That makes your father a criminal. While he is not a criminal like a murderer, he was still breaking America’s laws by being here without proper papers.

Legal immigrants wait decades and pay thousands of dollars to enter America legally. They keep our laws. Why should your father be allowed to stay in America when those in other countries who have played by the rules cannot enter? Is your father better than those legal immigrants? Of course not!

Since 70% of legal and illegal immigrants utilize at least one form of American government welfare, there is a good chance your family is using tax dollars taken from legal American citizens. We work hard for our money. We would rather use services for you and your family. But corrupt politicians and judges have made legal taxpayers pay for you and other illegal aliens. We pay for your education, medical services, food, housing, and other things you need. Do you believe that I should pay for you and your family because your father snuck into my country? Would your family pay for me if I snuck into Mexico? Or course not! In Mexico, I would be jailed for breaking Mexico’s immigration laws. I would be held by your federales. Perhaps I would be held until my family in America paid a ransom. Perhaps my wife would be raped by federales. This commonly happens to illegal immigrants in Mexico.

There is a way for you and your mother to be together again with your father. You can return to Mexico at any time! Think how great it will be to take walks in the park with your father again! Your mother must know the pain you expressed in your video. How cruel she is to keep you locked up here in America away from your father in your homeland of Mexico!

I hope your father is using his time in Mexico to apply for legal US citizenship. Once that is granted, I will welcome your family provided you pay your own way. You see, I am tired of paying for families who have broken America’s immigration laws. But you are poor, you say. Yes, you may be poor. But there are poorer people in Africa, India and China. Should they also be allowed to illegally enter America? If you’re a Democrat politician, the answer is yes.

America was once a wealthy country. Now we owe more money than any other country in the world. Because once Americans followed the rule of law. They paid for themselves. They were responsible and believed in the rule of law. But now we are poor. America is responsible for taking care of tens of millions of people who have entered the country illegally. We have no more money. In fact, we borrow $3 billion per day. In Mexico, the Gross Domestic Production is $1.1 trillion. This year, America will borrow more than that to pay for people, like your family, who should not be here in the first place.

Angry White Dude is no stranger to the immigration process. You see, my wife was born in South America. She came here legally. It cost us thousands of dollars and years of filling our immigration papers. But she is now a legal US citizen. And guess what? My wife, the Hispanic woman, is totally against illegal immigration! She must be a racist and hate Hispanic people!

I’m sorry your father made you cry. It’s not America that is cruel. We did not invite your father to break our immigration laws. Your tears are unnecessary if your father only had not broken the law. And just think how happy you can be happy together once again if you only return to Mexico to be with him!

Que te vayas bien!

Note to liberals: You can continue to trot out the children of illegals as long as you like. My “give-a-shit meter” redlined a long time ago!

awd

Hitler,Stalin and mao also used kids for their propeganda pictures and such the old rule of tyrants is making yourself look like a fatherly type and Ho Chi Mihn and Pol Pot did the same LIBERALS ARE DIRTY CHEATERS

2. No tactic is too low for the left…boo hoo! Boo hoo HOO! Poor Stephanie! Poor children!

Let ask the obvious question here: how the hell are you going to school and getting straight A’s if you can’t speak English?! Is it that American citizens are compelled to pay for special classes and additional teachers just for you? That seems the most reasonable answer, no?

The USA should adopt Mexicos immigration policies and laws. I’d change nothing, pass as is: http://immigrationbuzz.com/?page_id=1454

“deport hate”. How about we deport stupid instead?

• Mr. Rational says:

Exactly.  America’s test scores can be improved by deporting all the English language “learners” (which we know so many of them never do).

Hey, did you notice that America’s CO2 emissions could be slashed by deporting all our illegal immigrants, especially the ones who like to drive big trucks?  Our oil consumption would drop too, and our imports along the way.  That would improve our balance of trade and the economy.  Ask the liberals, WHY won’t you send the illegals home to save the world?!

Oh, yeah, ask them why they’re against nuclear energy too.  Ontario and France run their grids mostly on uranium, and they’re already where the “sustainability” guidelines say our goal should be.  You can tie them up in knots if you’re willing to play jiu-jitsu with them.

3. awd……what a great post………….my sentiments exactly……

LOWER THEN A SNAKE IN A WAGON RUT THATS WHAT THESE LOW DOWN SIDEWINDERS AND NO ACCOUNT POLECATS ARE

5. I LIVE IN LA…THE COAST FROM HERE TO SHTVILLE IS BUILT UP.
    ENOUGH ALREADY.

FK MEXICO.
    FK IMMIGRATION TO AN OVER CROWDED USA.

6. bigtimer says:

Ditto the meter mention at the end of your post. Sums it up for me.

7. Libs have been using “the children” to further their agendas for years. From illegal immigration, to Sandy Hook, to extorting more money from the taxpayers for “education” (read, raises for teachers so the teachers’ unions can get more union dues). How is this surprising to anyone?

This is how they “get” people (not to repeat what AWD already said here). But it’s either concede that you AREN’T a heartless S.O.B., and give the libs an opening to get inside your head. Or stand firm, be a hard-@$$ on where you stand… and play right into the stereotype about conservatives being mean-spirited. Just like liberals love to portray us. Maybe we just can’t win…

• I prefer and strictly adhere to the hard ass stance. For a long time I would bite my tongue around liberal friends or acquaintances but no longer! I let it fly and if it hurts their wittle bitty feelings..tough shit. Who the hell wants a libtard for a friend anyway? I personally dont give two shits what they think of me or my opinion as nothing the left says or does will change my mind. They stand for the exact opposite principles and moral values America was founded on and I cannot and will not support that. Communism sucks and anyone who supports it is either a moron or one benefiting from being in power by it.

I do recall back when that wussietard WALLEY MONDALE(The Peanuteater Kids veep)ran for president agains RONNIE-RAY-GUN that him and Geraldine Ferraro used Kids in their ads Im sure glad it didnt work just imagine their even bigger mess that little twerp Mondale would have left us in the mess that Reagan pulled us out of

9. You make a most excellent point AWD,

The rich, evil, white, racist, are not holding this girl here against her will, she can be with her father for the price of a bus ride.

At one point in time ICE used to give free bus rides back to Mexico, not sure if they do that anymore since they stopped enforcing the immigration laws.

10. Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY White country and ONLY into White countries.
    The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY White country and ONLY White countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-Whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-Blacks were brought into EVERY Black country and ONLY into Black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane Black man to notice this and what kind of psycho Black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the White race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

11. pink Floyd says:

Never had a “give-a-shit” meter.

These liberals would remind you of the name of a movie DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS

13. Pingback: Innovative | Angry White Dude

Im so tried of these guilt trips liberals put us on while they themselves support ABORTION/EUTHINASIA while oppposing CAPITAL PUNISHMENT

15. My kid missed me when I was in the slammer many moons ago…..yet they kept me there. Heartless. Just heartless.

Blueman. What were you in for violating some idiotic liberal regulations perhaps? LIBERALS ARE IDIOTS

17. TELL HIM TO TAKE HIS KIS WITH HIM THERE IS NO LW STOPPING HIM !! WE AMERICANS TAKE OUR KIDS WHEREVER WE GO TAKE THE ILLEGAL LEECH INVADER SCUMBAG TO TAKE THE KID WITH HIM NO SYMPATHY HERE!!! WE DID NOT ASK THEM TO COME HERE THEY DID ILLEGALLY KNOWING FULL WELLL WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO DAM BAD !!! THEY CAUSED THE KIDS PAIN NOT US!! IF HE WOULD HAVE STAYED IN MEXICO THERE WOULD BE NP PROBLEM NOW WOULD THERE???

18. Liberals always use children in their ads…especially in an important issue to them. Illegal Mexican children are not my problem. I will not be moved by some fake, sappy libcom commercial. These Mexican Indians came here illegally. Send them back. If they want their children to stay and they were born here, we will put them in orphanages. Maybe they should take them with them. It is their choice. Eleven million have been deported before and 13 million before that and this was done in two years in the Eisenhower admin. and another president’s watch (I can’t remember whom) The point is, the deporting of these people has been done before and the only reason it isn’t done now is you have a bunch of no good trashy senators and congressmen on the take, and a president trying to ruin his own country. Revolution one day…it is coming.

19. tankernh1 says: