COME CONFISCATE THIS, TYRANNISTS!

Out of the mouths of libtarded socialists and open microphones hast the truth emerged over the tyranny they seek to impose on law-abiding Americans concerning the right to own firearms.

NJ Democrat Senator Loretta Weinberg, Senator Sandra Cunningham, Senator Linda Greenstein, and at least one member of Senate Democratic staff were caught and recorded on an open microphone on this one rare moment never captured in the history of man….a Dim politician telling the truth! h/t Newsbusters

“We needed a bill that was going to confiscate, confiscate, confiscate.”

“They [gun owners] want to keep the guns out of the hands of the bad guys, but they don’t have any regulations to do it.”

“They don’t care about the bad guys. All they want to do is have their little guns and do whatever they want with them.”

“That’s the line they’ve developed.”

A Democrat politician in New Jersey sits further to the left side of the political spectrum than Vladimir Lenin. Or Barack Obama. AWD guaran-damn-tees you none of these Stalinist, wildebeest, yankee comm-a-nists have ever held a gun, much less know anything about them. Here’s the three tyrannists who were caught on the open mike:

Great googly moogly! Thank Allah for New Jersey! That hellhole keeps those bufforillas out of AWD’s daily visage in my beloved Lone Star state!

When these lib-hags say “They [gun owners] want to keep the guns out of the hands of the bad guys, but they don’t have any regulations to do it,” I would reply with this, “you politicians have thousands of gun regulations to stop the bad guys but don’t have the will or integrity to enforce them!

Case in point. It’s illegal to own a gun in Chicago. Yet Chicago led the country (and most of the world) in murders last year with 532. But Chicago aka Barackistan along with fellow liberal hellholes of Nueva Jork and Los Angeles had the fewest prosecutions for gun related crimes!

So rather than put the “bad guys” in prison for violating existing gun laws, liberals want to confiscate, confiscate, confiscate the guns from law-abiding American citizens. Their real and only agenda!

AWD has said since the time of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary that this “save the children” BS was never about saving children or anyone else. Notice none of them “save the children™” leftists has mentioned one word about the death of that 8 year old boy at the Boston Marathon and how eliminating Muslim immigration will save the lives of more children in the future.  Because liberals don’t care about children!  They don’t care about people and never have.  They care about total control and will use any means to achieve their goals.

Like Gordon Gekko said in the movie “Wall Street” about liberals, “they love animals, they hate people!”  No, none of this gun control madness has anything to do with crime, safety, or locking up bad guys.  It has everything to do with forcefully removing legally owned guns from law-abiding American taxpayers for the sole purpose of instituting tyranny against us.  Nothing more, nothing less.

President Hussein recently read off his teleprompter at a college graduation speech:

‘‘Unfortunately, you’ve grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that’s at the root of all our problems. They’ll warn that tyranny is always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices.’’

Ask those conservative Tea Party groups who were targeted by tyrannists in the KGB IRS and persecuted solely because of their ideology how comforting Obama’s words are?! Especially when the White House and IRS vehemently denied the accusations of oppression from these Tea Party groups of IRS persecution a few years ago!

Don’t worry about those who say you cannot trust our government, they say, when the White House cites Executive Privilege and threatens Department of State employees with termination if they tell the truth to Congressional investigations about what really happened in Benghazi!

Don’t listen to those who continue to demand the truth about Operation Fast and Furious that sent thousands of guns to Mexican drug cartels that were used to kill hundreds of Mexican innocents and at least one American agent! A program launched and run from the White House and the Department of Justice!

So while Obama and the other socialist tyrannists tell us that we shouldn’t worry about “simple” gun background checks (that are already law) and gun registrations (that we will die before submitting to), these three NJ Demo-hags speak the truth and expose the game plan of the leftists…..total gun confiscation.

AWD has said before and I’ll say it here now. I will never, ever give up my Constitutionally-guaranteed right to own firearms. Never. It’s easy for me to say that because I live in Texas and it hasn’t been taken over yet by socialists or Immigration Reform (aka Amnesty for Pre-Democrats). But I would say the same thing if I was cursed to live in some blue-state hellhole of tyranny. From my cold, dead fingers!

I know there are tens of millions of American patriots trapped behind enemy lines in blue states whose politicians are seeking to destroy the right to bear arms. I don’t doubt that pretty soon something is going to break. The tyrannists are going to try to confiscate the wrong guy’s guns. He will not permit that to happen. Maybe his friends and neighbors will join in. Maybe the entire population of patriots in that town will join in to protect their neighbor’s rights. Maybe there will be a pilgrimage from surrounding communities, even other states to join in and put a halt to government tyranny. Will the leftist Governor of that state order the police to fire on law-abiding but well-armed citizens? Especially when they will shoot back? Revolutions start this way. And the first American revolution started over a tax on tea! The current attacks on the 2nd Amendment, if successful, are much more serious. Confiscation of guns will render us helpless and at the mercy of a fearsome, brutal government. AWD chooses not to go gentle into that horrible night!

As Thomas Jefferson said:

“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”

Lock and load, patriots! And tyrannists? Molon labe!

1. david7134 says:

I wonder if these people have ever left the confines of there security neighborhoods or gotten in the areas of town were even the cops will not go. The animals are kept in these areas as they know that the average citizen is armed and that they will be hurt if they try anything. As to relying on the cops, just look at any of the recent events over the last few months and you can see how inept they are. When you get to the everyday violence, they are even more so as they just ignore it. If you take away our guns and ammunition, then violence will go out the roof. Of course, they will simply adjust the stats to it is not apparent. Good example of this is Australia. You can look in the faces of these women an see that their IQ levels are not very high.

Confiscare their limosines,confication their homes,confiscate their bank accounts, these darn DEM-A-RATS hate the U.S. CONSTITUTION they want to totaly replaced by UN TREATIES and KING OBAMA the FINKS Executive Orders anyone who supports confiscationg all guns are TRAITORS and should be tried for TREASON TIME TO TAKE A 250:000 volt Cattle Prod to these brainless jackasses

3. david7134 says:

One other concern, I live in northern Louisiana. People around here are beginning to be concerned that “something is going to happen”. It is not specific. Some refer to the stock market as a possibility others to events with the government. But there is a sense in our neighborhood that things are not right with the world and that we are looking a some type of catastrophe. I am wondering if the rest of y’all are experiencing a similar sense of foreboding and thus a need for protection of any kind. I grew up in the paranoia of the 50’s with the constant threat of the bomb, and the attitude of the general population here is worse than what the government had ramped up then.

If you are sensing this, what is the orgin? Is it that our leadership is a total failure?

• Ghostrider says:

David —
      Agree. My neighbors and I in the horse country of northern VA are stocking up on disaster supplies, including lead. There is a creeping sense that something very bad is about to happen, probably an economic collapse, precipitated by our runaway debt. If/when China and Japan stop buying U.S. debt our dollar will become virtually worthless in an instant. Our country will be bankrupt. Angry mobs will take to the streets within days. The ‘have nots’ who have become used to government handouts will riot when the spigot is abruptly turned off. I believe Obama shares my (our?) assessment. There must be some reason why DHS is buying up more hollow point ammunition — definitely not used for training — than I ever saw in 23 years in the U.S. Marines.
      Ghost

4. Blistered says:

The second amendment is the only thing we need.

The back door of ‘mental illness’ either from the VA or O’care is a possibility, but not a good one for most of America!

My point is simple, got them red handed…lets keep them on the run!

Blistered, out!

5. Look at them, two Jews and a Schvartzer.Their ethnic groups have been killed by Nazis and their own kind in the case of the Schvartzer. All because they didn’t have guns to protect themselves.Let them go hang out in Detroit at night and see if they survive.Also the last person in the pictures is obviously a carpet muncher.Ugly…How come all Libtards are ugly ?.Makes ya sick to look at them,let alone listen to their ranting.

• Snake Oiler says:

That’s industrial strength ugly. That’s Newark ugly. It’s Godzilla’s head on Chris Christie’s body.

• Joe Stalin says:

How about a protest sign like this in NJ:

“First we take their Silly Guns.”

“THEN WE STOKE UP ZEE OVENS!!!”

6. I did not know that New Jersey had such ignorant sluts Jane? What a bunch of insipid moronic boobs this crew is.With people like this the USA has no need of enemies.These people realize that confiscation means civil war in this country right? If you tread on the United States Constitution be ready for a fight.The British found that out twice.This is America. WE do not give up our rights for any politicians get it through your heads.Crime happens all over the world ,it’s been proven time and time again when the people have guns crime goes down not like Illinois where having and or carrying a gun is prohibited thus the killing fields of the south and west sides of Chicago and which is now spreading to the suburbs/rural areas.Are you people blind or just stupid?

7. UCSPanther says:

Insanity: The act of doing the same thing over and over, expecting things to change.

Gun grabbers fall neatly into that definition. The only thing that has changed is that people have wised up to their game, especially after seeing their “success” in Britain and Australia…

8. Jumpin' Joe says:

Didn’t these lard asses place their hand on a bible and swear to uphold the constitution, protect it from all enemies foreign and domestic? The only problem is, they are the domestic enemies and we the people need to protect what we have from these bastards. They can kiss my ass.

9. “When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
    Thomas Jefferson

We are living in soft tyranny right now. The fear of Government is Palpable now. PC has invaded the land and hangs in the air like a thick fog. The IRS and BATF used to be the most feared and distrusted because they were used against citizens instead of for help to citizens. Now we add the WH, AG, All The Cabinet Posts, and DHS and even our own Military via National Guard in Katrina, Jack Booted Thugs kicking in doors, with no Search Warrants in Mass. Fear of too big of a soda in New York, a City governed by a Fascist Monster with unlimited monies to intimidate people, the State of New York with a Regime as evil as any set up by an Italian thug in WWII.
    Our Country is run by a Regime that continually stretches the envelope of the Constitution, cannot be trusted to tell the truth in anything anymore, a compliant press that just parrots anything The Regime wants them to say or write, there is no freedom of press anymore, they have sold their souls to The Regime. The Regime needs to Fear The People again and soon! Buy more Guns , buy more Ammo, expensive, not really it sure is not going to get cheaper. The Regime is cracking down slowly on all the raw materials to make ammo, prices will rise.

• “There will be no voting our way out of this, and that is as it should be, in at least one aspect: free people do not supplicate to government. They become manifest in their actions.” — Billy Beck

In my haste to post this I left out the above. Stockpile ammo for others also.

Those braindead New jersey liberals must think were living in a monarcy and their privlaged noblemen and women what they are is a bunch of arrogant old pompious peacocks thinking their better then us ordinary birds what they deserve is a good plucking

11. Once the “gang of 8″ passes their “immigration bill” and the demographics are flipped for good, and they take power, these types of liberals will be coming hard. They’ll be sending darth vader teams to say “hello”

12. AWD, I guess you’re aware that all the little socialist pricks are working double time to turn Texas blue. If that happens, the U.S. of A. is gonna have a giant fork in its ass, It’s getting to where I don’t know who is on the side of liberty anymore. The dims are blitzing, and the R’s are acting like they’ve been slipped a rohypnol.

Gonna go to the farm tomorrow to try out some new loads, wish you could come out and see if we can smoke out some rattlers and stalk a hog or two, it’s been too long.

Spurwing Plover is one very angry shorebird

• You arent alone. Millions of people are seething. These regressive leftist bastards have crossed the line once too often. Its time to put them back in their place. Under the nearest rock. Preferably, a tombstone.

14. Blossom Craft says:

I am an angry, white dude from New Jersey. I am also a gun owner and like many thousands more a former Marine. All this is nonsense. Those 3 bitches belong in a sewer but you southerners, especially Texans are full of mierda – you gave us LBJ, Perot who gave us the Arkansas crooks which led to the imbecile Bushs nd now this ultimate imposter POtuS.

• Sorry to burst your bubble but Kenya gave us Obongo who in turn was a political product of crooked Illinois democrat thuggery. You cant blame the south for this piece of shit. And the Kennedy clan wasnt exactly squeaky clean either. Especially since the old man made his fortune by moving illegal booze during prohibition with ties to organized crime. It was southern democrats that were racist and fought integration for years until LBJ caved in to MLK’s nationwide rioting and race baiting. While I agree with you that LBJ was a piece of shit, the southerners arent the ones who sold you out up there. It was your own democrat liberal pieces of shit that did so on their own because millions of idiots up there voted them in.

• @B.C. & Rich

Remember in 1987 when POTUS Ronald Reagan nominated judge Robert Bork, and how Ed Kennedy D-Mass. demonized the greatly respected man? To “bork” was officially added to the Oxford English Dictionary in 2002. Liberals hated him for being:

“one of our countries fiercest and most articulate defenders of the Constitution as it is written.” – the Federalist Society

Radical liberals such as Ed Kennedy started this lawlessness. A watershed event in American politics that has poisoned the atmosphere for juditial confirmations to the USSC ever since.

15. captainmike says:

After they take your guns…

They’ll take the rest of your money….
    Then your property….
    Then your life.

History proves it.

16. These three bulldyke pieces of shit can dream all they want about confiscation. Good luck trying.

17. rightwingterrorist says:

We’ll see how things in Texas! turn out. I had a nice little discussion with a local revenue generator…er…police officer yesterday after touching off a reactive target (tannerite) for the grand finale’ of my daughter’s 4 year birthday party. Seems even if you live in the middle of the boonies busy bodies come out of the woodwork like ants out of a kicked hill. Stern warnings were issued and words like “reckless” and “endangerment” were flailed about. Never you mind that this was done well away from anyone that could possibly be injured and in accordance with all applicable laws and statutes. Oh well, guess I’m on another watch list, even here in my little Texas! piece of heaven.

• Wish I could have seen that, rwt. What did you light it off with? I’m gonna try some new win mag loads today, and am pretty sure one of them will set off my tub of you know what, but I’m curious of how little of a round will suffice. I got a couple stumps to excavate and an old refrigerator that needs to be reduced for hauling to scrap yard. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

• rightwingterrorist says:

Just a little ‘ol 5.56 fired through my trusty Bushmaster C-15. I’ve a shooting range that I built in my back yard (that’s yard, not lawn, takes about 4 hours of balls out fast as possble mowing to keep it under control). My best guess is my new killjoy neigbhors from the sanctuary city of Dallas got their panties in a wadd. It was a fairly impressive 4lb boom. The kids loved it. Even better will be the 6lb ignition that I had mixed yesterday and was ready to fire up before the “authourities” showed up and informed me that I was to have no more fun for the day. Well, today is a new day, and I’m not one to let a batch of pre-mixed fully legal explosives go to waste. I’m sure hilarity will insue.

• rightwingterrorist says:

Oh, I forgot, it isn’t the size of the round it’s the velocity that’s needed to cause the explosion.

• Angus, we definitely need to get together soon. I haven’t done much target practice for two reasons. 1. Ammo is so scarce. 2. I’m so damn awesome that I don’t need to practice!

I know there’s a bunch of hogs on your farm. We need to get up a feeder and start bringing them in. Have fun over there!

awd

• RWT, I blew up some Tannerite over where I hog hunt near Greenville for the first time a few months ago. Man, that stuff is amazing! My hunting partner wants to put a Tannerite IED covered with corn down and blow up a bunch of hogs. Who knows if it will work or if it would just totally destroy the meat? But it would be fun to try! Lord knows we have enough hogs down there.

awd

• rightwingterrorist says:

I’m all for the big booms! One may call you friend’s corn IED in the field pre-processing.
        Best to stock up, if you can, on the Tannerite. Seems the feds (FBI) are taking notice.
        It wouldn’t surprise me a Constitutional Convention were to be held and the 28th Amendment will be 3,500 pages of “NO FUN ALLOWED” printed over and over.

18. Ghostrider says:

awd, ammonium nitrate and ammonium perchlorate in about an 85/15 mixture make good fireworks, but probably won’t kill many hogs. Invite me down to Tejas for a hog hunt and I’ll show you how to kill them. I prefer day hunting, but am completely comfortable with night optics.

19. They’ll be deaf as all hell with singed hides and nastier dispositions.

20. http://joeforamerica.com/2013/.....nsactions/
    Just an FYI, need to drop this app. if ya been using it.

21. those sacs-o-sh!ts over at MSNBC were all claiming “”no one is coming to take your guns”” …….

what a bunch of sh!t………if the commie libtards are given an inch they will take a mile……not one of these bastards can be trusted…..not one……

Hey asshole….yeah you, Joe Scarborough….your the one I’m talking about……it’s you god damn sacs-o-shits that we have to worry about…..not one of you bastards can be trusted to tell the truth about your true agenda……….

Fu@k you and the horse you rode in on……and that goes for your cohort Mica as well…….and the rest of you MSNBC pieces-of crap………

22. Two Jews and black woman…..anyone surprised? I forgot..can’t mention that they are of the “tribe”..

Time to tear up all those worthless UN treaties time to tell the UN bastards to GET OUT,Time to IMPEACH OBAMA, Time to round up and deport all illegal aliens including ones in office, Time to prosicute all those BLACK PANTHER terrorists, Time to eveict the UN TERRORISTS from AMERICA lets raize that UN facility to the ground and turn the area into a bird refuge with Goose and Turkey hunting allowed, Might as well throw ina few jackasses as well

24. They say, “…their little guns”.

Me?…”say hello to my little friend”.