This fine woman had much to say during a hearing on Capitol Hill this morning…every word she said speaks volumes for millions of us across this land. I, for one, more than thank her for fighting the good fight and telling it like it really is!

Here’s one of many reports that are out on the internet today. – This is via The PJ Tatler:

Today, Wetumpka Tea Party leader Becky Gerritson delivered a thumping to the Internal Revenue Service and to politicians in Washington. Gerritson explained how she came to be an activist, then told members of the House Ways and Means Committee that her group of Americans had come together because “our representative government had failed us.” The IRS abuse of her group provided proof, if more was needed.

“I am not here as a serf or vassal. I am not begging my lords for mercy. I’m a born free American woman, wife, mother and citizen. And I’m telling my government that you’ve forgotten your place. It’s not your responsibility to look out for my well-being, and to monitor my speech. It’s not your right to assert an agenda. Your post, the post that you occupy, exists to preserve American liberty. You’ve sworn to perform that duty. And you have faltered.”

Gerritson went on to detail the invasive questions that the IRS asked of her group, including contents of all their written communications, information on group members and speakers, and more. Gerritson says she and her husband considered dropping their application due to the IRS’ actions. Gerritson also dropped a bombshell on the committee: Her group received an inquiry letter bearing Lois Lerner’s signature. Lerner has claimed that the IRS abuse of groups like Gerritson’s was the work of a couple of “rogue employees.” Lerner has since plead the Fifth Amendment in her refusal to testify on the abuse, and has been placed on administrative leave.

Gerritson described the IRS abuse: “This was not an accident. This is a willful act of intimidation to discourage a point of view. What the government did to our little group in Wetumpka, Alabama, is un-American. It isn’t a matter of firing or arresting individuals. The individuals who sought to intimidate us were acting as they thought they should in a government culture that has little respect for its citizens.”

Government workers often think “they are our masters,” Gerritson said, “and they are mistaken.”

“I’m not interested in scoring political points,” Gerritson said, “I want to protect and preserve the America that I grew up in. The America that people cross oceans and risk their lives to become a part of. And I’m terrified it is slipping away.”

Friends, if you don’t take the time to listen to this gal when she speaks from her heart, you don’t know what you’re missing. – It left both of us here at home cheering her on, yet misty-eyed at the end!

Here’s a great summary of many others that testified this morning, as well as some congress-critters too. Check this link out….there are links to all of this information inside, it’s well-worth the time. Make sure and read about what John Eastman had to say, his words start at the beginning:

Bombshell: ‘Proof’ IRS committed felony

Throw in your two-cents…Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. bigtimer says:

Since nobody is here yet, I’ll start this off. ~

Friends…if any of you get the chance to watch the repeat of this hearing via C-SPAN and such later this evening, just make sure you get to hear the opening statements from the six that testified…you truly won’t regret it. Patriot fighters all.

Now, here’s a link with some of the fall-out on a segment from Megyn Kelly’s show. (Chris Plante, my fav radio talking head is in this too)

• Becky should move to Florida and run against sellout Marco “Foreign aid is cost effective” Rubio in the next Senate primary. No kidding – he actually said that.

• MM…

She’d make a heckuva candidate, that’s for sure.

Btw…I heard Rubio say that too, more than once. – He thinks we’re all as stupid as he seems to be on this matter.

2. So glad you put up this vid, Biggie. I sent a link to it to several friends earlier today and got so much positive feedback. Ms. Gerritson most certainly expressed the way I feel about this country. What a gal! She deserves to be Dudette of the Week!

• Hey Vixen,

I second that proposal.

• bigtimer says:

Hey Sis…where the heck ya been, I’ve missed you here. – Anyway, wasn’t she something else?

That gal from Calif. also got in some good digs too…as well as others. I’m so glad I caught all of this early today.

• Been pretty busy, my sistah! I’ve been checking in, but haven’t commented since others seemed to be expressing my thoughts pretty darned well! :)

• bigtimer says:

Your point is well taken, but Vix…nobody can state things the way you do at times in your special way.

I miss CG and Renee being here too, they’ve posted some of the best there are in the past as well.

• Hey Vix…

Nobody expresses their thoughts better than you… a handful of others get the job done also. Speaking of the regulars… I don’t see Bluto around as much as I would like these days.

• Big and Paul B!
            WOW. Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments. I most certainly appreciate them, my friends. I’m most happy to be included in such good company here at AWD. Like my hubby says of good folks like yourselves– I’d be happy to share a foxhole with you. We’d definitely have each others’ backs. Blessings to you and the others in the AWD family!

• Check out Politichicks.com – outstanding site. Too bad so many women find it fashionable to be liberals but these “right-wing” ladies are very savvy. They’re looking for writers but I couldn’t pass their physical exam. Many of you could. This is one time I don’t mind being discriminated against because of gender.

3. Kudos to this lady for fighting back… Got to tell all of you, I heard Allen West on Hannity today and totally agree with him… if President Obama had one ounce of integrity, he would step down amongst all the scandals… especially considering he turned his back on Benghazi where Americans were slaughtered as they waited for American support that never came… may our current president rot in hell for not trying to save these individuals.

• bigtimer says:

Dang…I missed that with West, we were outside piling brush. Thanks for informing me about it though, it’s helping make my day complete. 😉

• Snake Oiler says:

Clueless Obutthole, charlatan and shitheel extraordinaire, may be telling at least a bit of the truth by denying knowledge of, or complicity in, these scandals. I am becoming more convinced that he was put in his position to function only as a figurehead and a mouthpiece (teleprompter aided, of course), sort of like Ronald McDonald. The shots are being called and the levers are being pulled by minions of George Soros – Obutthole is no more the brains of the outfit than is Sharp-as-a-doorknob Joe Biden.

• bigtimer says:

I don’t know Snake, methinks he’s not the one that plans any of the goings-on that do, but I do think he knows about all of them full well ahead of time and gives the nod as instructed to do via Soros and ilk. (Valerie Jarrett) – No matter what…the buck stops with him!

• Snake Oiler says:

I would agree that he would have at least some knowledge of the goings-on, but maybe not so much as that he couldn’t distance himself once the crimes were discovered. My impression is that the guy doesn’t really like to think. He has a legion of thugs and miscreants (Holder,Jarrett, etc., etc.) who are happy to do that for him, sent out with his blessing and maybe a reminder to try not to get caught. The only things this prick enjoys putting any effort into are fundraising and golf.

• bigtimer says:

And vacationing on the tax-payers dime to-boot Snake…we can’t forget that.

• Snake Oiler says:

If you needed conclusive proof that there is no hope for this country….

Hunter Spanjer says his name with a certain special hand gesture, but at just three and a half years old, he may have to change it.

“He’s deaf, and his name sign, they say, is a violation of their weapons policy,” explained Hunter’s father, Brian Spanjer.

• bigtimer says:

Snake…Yeah, heard about that awhile back. This country has gone bonkers! It’s never-ending these days…you never know what’s gonna happen next, nothing would surprise me anymore.

• Snake Oiler says:

I’ve got to throw this one in.

It is for certain that Barack Obama – if he has the skills for nothing else – is an unchallenged champion at selecting the cream of the crop in regard to ethics deprived prevaricators. Dan Pfeiffer was every bit the unscrupulous liar that Susan Rice proved to be in covering the administration’s guilty butt in regard to the Benghazi debacle; with the Obama Administration there is a prodigious amount of the effluvia of manure and pitifully little in the way of deodorization via an application of truth. Throw in Jay Carney along with Pfeiffer and Rice and you have an unbelievable dim-witted trio. If it is that the truth that will set us free, we are in fact doomed as there is not an ounce of truth in the totality of the Obama Administration.

Given the current poll numbers (52%) in regard to Obama’s popularity, it can only be that The American people are truly the most ignorant and gullible people in the entire world.

• bigtimer says:

Sadly, that last paragraph puts it in a nutshell…does it not?

• Snake Oiler says:

And there was the mention of Jay Carney, an Obutthole stooge who ranks high in the Pantheon of world-class turds. Makes one long for the days of the buffoonish Robert ‘Baghdad Bob’ Gibbs.

• bigtimer says:

Oh yes, Carney…the paid liar!

• Snake Oiler says:

It would be a close race between him and Beckel as to who I would rather see given a nose job with a cheese grater.

• aceydoozy says:

IMHO, it’s not a matter of Obama’s integrity. He’s not gonna step down because these “scandals” are his M.O., if you will. These “scandals” are the way he’s gotten where he is, i.e., he destroys/punishes his opposition and puts them out of business, it’s the Chicago way, his way. It’s now even more evident that voter suppression played an huge part in his re-election, IOW, the ’12 election was stolen; and, the ’12 election theft makes it bigger than “Landslide” Lyndon’s theft of the ’48 Senate election in Texas and the ’60 election theft by JFK in Cook County, IL(Chicago, again.) Anybody who doesn’t think the White House is directly involved in these “scandals” really ought to take the blinders off.

Open up with both barrels thats what the IRS needs HELL TO PAY for the INFFERNAL REVENUE SERVICE

5. Hi Bigtimer & Vixen. Heard Gerritson on the radio. She is a true patriot. Kudos to her. Need more like this great lady.

• Hey there, Joy! Totally agree with what you say. There are a lot of fine Americans like Ms. Gerritson out here in “flyover” country. Just wish our voices could be heard….

• bigtimer says:

Howdy, howdy Joy…she’s a true patriot indeed. In fact every single one of the folks testifying today were. I salute them all…if you get the chance, listen to all their opening statements, you won’t regret it.

6. another great woman that understands what is happening in this country…….

she is right on and I mean right on…..we need more like her………

damn, I hope this woman runs for office, I’m awfully glad someone like her is on our side fighting for real freedom and not this bullsh!t that democrats try to pass off as freedom……

here is a woman the democrats have described as an American Taliban……that son-of-a-bitch Joe Biden called women like this “”American terrorists”” as well as that ass-fu@k Maxine Waters and others……..

who the hell do these democrat mother-fu@kers think they are…………..

• Snake Oiler says:

Oh, no! – not Mad Maxine, the South Central Rocket Scientist!

“My constituents don’t know how to read, but they can’t help seeing them damned pictures”

• Love your posts Bluto. Brain dead Biden……would be useful as a door stop. What a moron. This whole administration is a f……….n disaster.

• As F’ed up as all of this mess is…I am loving seeing this administration crash and burn among all these big scandals.

7. Blistered says:

Get a rope, some pitch forks and tar-feather…we should meet at DOJ, IRS, DHS and HHS…we have some work to do!

Blistered, out!

8. mikeh420 says:

As right as she is, she’s preaching to the choir. This Capitol Hill filth know what’s going on. They ARE the government.

• bigtimer says:

One thing about it, on that panel today on the ‘R’ side of the aisle there are some pretty good patriots that have and still did today fight the good fight type of thing. – We need more like them.

• Sadly, you are right on. As much as I admire this woman and totally agree with her…she was talking to the very same scumbag pieces of shit that perpetuate these crimes every day upon us all.

9. Michael Savage on fire!

THE SAVAGE NATION (HOUR 3)

10. Michael Savage covers the military sexual harrassment hearings.
    The lefttist are undermining the U.S. military
    THE SAVAGE NATION (HOUR 1) 06-04-2013 Col Allen West featured.

• Savage rocks! Have listened to him for years. He never misses a beat! I am waiting for this administration to silence talk radio and the internet.

11. Today’s must-read: http://pjmedia.com/jchristiana.....irs-abuse/

Remember that Robert Bauer is married to Anita “Gabby Hayes” Dunn who loves her some Mao Tse Tung. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXJjoruQs0Y)

• Vix…

This is makes perfect sense…but will the FBI question Bauer and others named in this piece? – And of course the prez will claim he knew nothing!

Btw…isn’t that Tova Wang a spooky lookin’ gal?

Thanks for this information. – Soros ties everywhere of course too.

• Yes, it certainly does make perfect sense. Of course, Bauer is the same assclown who is responsible for keeping Bammie’s records under wraps. Tova Wang is indeed spooky-looking and all of it has the odor of Soros on it. A filthy Regime, for sure.

12. Here’s one more for the mix. ~ Some of you may remember this paid liar.

13. AWD..wheres an article

fat but livin large and harassing right wingers.

14. Winston Smithereens says:

It’s a positive thing this woman had an opporuity to speak her mind and did so, and (fairly) correctly at that. Mrs. Gerritson needs to place the blame (Totalitarianism) where it duly belongs………, Obama & Co, with accent on Obama first and foremost, Co second. After which she needs to viscerally understand just how much her convictions, her position impedes the nihilistic and Totalitarian putsch that is today, in full bloom, the U.S. Government

There is no way the patently criminal acts against Americans that have (ultimately) been carried out by the IRS were EVER enacted by the IRS and this IS where true Americans need to (once again) wake up. The same holds true to the assassination hit on Chris Sevens, the follow up “Stand Down” call, “Fast and Furious”, arms trading, violation of the War Powers Act, etc., etc………. They could ONLY come from one source, one source ONLY, period. So why is this being denied? I know, that was a rhetorical question.

The violations against humanity – true Americans as per the IRS are a dedicated attack by Obama and his lead henchman, or vice-versa (Valarie Jarret/Obama), to a lesser extent their lower ranking confreres who are simply following orders and, of course, share guilt. And if any of you think your representative with an R after his or her name is so good, why not investigate their voting record, starting with the wholly freedom and liberty crushing “Patriot Act”, followed by the NDAA and most recently both H.R. 347 and CISPA for starters. I double dog dare you to look up their voting records, smart money they all voted for crushing your freedom, your liberty, due process and habeas corpus……………

Many individuals share the same pain, the same outrage as Mrs. Gerritson and if allowed to sit before Congress would have (hopefully) said the same thing. One sees the sahred outrage it on many websites such as this……, each and every day. And again I applaud the woman, her words stand and are entered into record but, alas, they tragically will do little if anything.

At least Mrs. Gerritson speaks from the heart for no other reason than to make her feelings heard as a once free American with no prurient, self-serving interest unlike one purely self-serving grandstander who still just does not get it……. Then again, megalomanaics never do.

15. Some names are beginning to be dropped. ~ Drip, drip, drip…

And here’s this as well.