It would be nice to say what happened here is simply unbelievable, but with all the recent revelations regarding the IRS, it’s not! One fact is for sure, this couldn’t be some simple little snafu as the leftist-loons always claim in matters such as this…instead, what took place here has to be intentional and criminal!

See what you think…this is via FN:

(CNSNews.com) – The Internal Revenue Service sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to “unauthorized” alien workers who all used the same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA).

That was not the only Atlanta address theoretically occupied by thousands of “unauthorized” alien workers receiving millions in federal tax refunds in 2011. In fact, according to a TIGTA audit report published last year, four of the top ten addresses to which the IRS sent thousands of tax refunds to “unauthorized” aliens were in Atlanta.

You can read the rest here: ‘IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 ‘Unauthorized’ Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address

If any of you didn’t get the chance to hear what Ted Cruz had to say a few days ago at an ‘Audit the IRS’ rally…it’s certainly more than pertinent today…especially after reading this story earlier.

You can read more about what Cruz had to say here: Senator Ted Cruz: “We Need to Abolish the IRS!”

And to top things off…check this report out! – Grassley: IRS to pay $70M in employee bonuses despite spending cuts

Anyone think any of the illegals that received this gift from the IRS are going to ‘come out of the shadows‘ anytime soon? Do you think any heads will roll over this at the IRS? –

Abolish the IRS indeed! – Our congress-critters need to hear from us loud and clear about this before they try to cram their version of illegal immigration reform before their July 4th recess. – The senate sooner, last I heard Reid is planning on a vote Monday!

Throw in your two-cents…Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. SchoenhardJA says:

“The IRS sent 11,284 refunds worth a combined $2,164,976 to unauthorized alien workers at a second Atlanta address; 3,608 worth $2,691,448 to a third; and 2,386 worth $1,232,943 to a fourth.”

Yeah, it sound damned stupid. But when you have a bureaucracy as big as the IRS, that’s exactly the kind of thing that happens. You have one worker at one desk sending to that address, and unbeknownst to them a worker at the next desk sending to the same address. Multiply that by 40 and you could have 80 people sending to the same address. They’re not going to cross-check to see if a particular address is on all of their lists. They won’t do it unless there is software to do it for them.

If you abolish the IRS, what do your propose to put in its place? Isn’t the country broke enough already?

Unless, of course, you propose that weapons are not sent to Al Qaeda in Syria. That would save some cash. In fact if all U.S. “military advisers” and special ops forces stayed at home – permanently – that would save a hell of a lot of cash.

2. Unfortunately this is not new. I heard of this a year or two ago, and the IRS knew about it, and said they would not even investigate the obvious fraud going on. Makes me want to quit working and go live in the wilderness.

And Biggie, heads will not roll. Our government is rogue, and illegitimate. Nothing will happen.

• I’ve heard about the IRS giving refunds to some illegals too MT…but not this many at a time to one – four addresses, we’re talking thousands of illegal recipients sent to each address. No, this is new news to me.

I have my fears about heads not rolling too…but I do hope this helps, or does halt the illegal immigration bill they’re trying to cram down our throats again.

Oh well, time will tell.

• Michael T says:

As I said, this government is illegitimate, and rogue. Tyranny has arrived. The GOP has been neutered and is impotent. They will not do anything because as I am sure you have heard on Rush, the GOP thinks it has to get Latinos to like them.

Obama has a SS# that was assigned to a person who died in 1890 in CT. He’s been POTUS for almost five years and yet nothing official has been done, outside of Sheriff Joe in AZ. We are not represented in DC.

Place your ‘hope’ in something more tangible, because hoping that our rulers, both R’s and D’s will do something on our behalf, is futile.

This is no longer the United States of America. Like Rush said, we are well into a peaceful coup de tat.

• Michael T, well said and I totally agree.

awd

• Yep, I’ve heard what Rush has had to say about both examples you refer to…of course I agree and agree with your sentiments as well, but that won’t stop me from calling many congress-critters about this issue, as well as others. – It did make a difference before, hopefully it will again.

I refuse to remain silent about any of this…they have to hear from us. We all can’t be at the rallies they have…know what I mean?

• Michael T says:

I should say that the SS# Obama has was given to a Harrison J. Bounel who was BORN in 1890 in CT, not died in 1890.

• The Feds have stripped much power from Sheriff Joe in Arizona, illegals will own this place soon. Cartels have already made their presence known in Phoenix. Local news media and politicos will be intimidated by the Cartels into keeping quiet just as in Mexico. Here, take this money from us and shut up or we will kill your children and your spouses.
          Thats how it goes in real time/life. Illegals are now legally a protected species, protected from the citizens of this country and its laws, its sickening.

• Dude I’m having visions of Matt Bracken, James Wesley Rawles, Archer Garrett with a little World War Z and Book of Revelations kinda stuff coming our way real soooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn!

• rightwingterrorist says:

Man, I hope not.
            I would much rather something short, brutal, and definitive.
            Otherwise the Chinese and Russians will want to have a piece of undefended land.

3. Here’s a good lay-out about this story, pretty telling.

4. rightwingterrorist says:

It’s called social justice.
    These reparations are simply funding for the reconquista.
    Get used to it. There’s going to be one hell of a lot more.
    Spread the wealth indeed.
    Whitey owes them.

• rightwingterrorist says:

The IRS knew full well what they were doing.
      Happily so, would be my guess.

• Happily so is right on target! – The O-Team wants the illegals staying here…that’s been more than obvious. What I want to know is where do the four accounts/addresses lead to…is it an organization La Raza style or what…etc etc.

Social justice my a$$…I want social justice, and it sure as hell ain’t this way.

Yep…you can color me furious about this, especially if nothing is done about this

• rightwingterrorist says:

Bwahaha!
          That’s funny.
          Getting to the bottom (and holding anyone accountable) of this and the other suddenly true “conspiricys” that the zero administration is responsible for is like asking how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

• rightwingterrorist says:

Darn. Tried to edit and failed.

Anyhow.

…how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop, and what is the meaning of life.

Here’s the answers before some smart ass beats me to it.
            3 and 42

Until and unless we rise up and violently overthrow this gov’t nothing will change for the better. All forms of peaceful and political redress have been rebuffed. The American people have no other option but bloodshed.

• Michael T says:

@rwt

The form of government we used to have would work in this instance. However, the new regime we are living under does things quite differently, and it will take some people some time to get used to it.

• rightwingterrorist says:

Some people will refuse to get used to it.

Most have already been conditioned to accept communal consensus instead of critical thought.

Me, I’m mostly angry….
            and white.

• SchoenhardJA says:

“The IRS knew full well what they were doing.”

Do you have a scrap of evidence to back that up??? No, I thought not.

The IRS had 106,000 employees in 2010. You’ll be telling me next that they were all in on it. And that they all believed it was “policy”.
        Bah! I don’t mind conspiracy theories, but when they’re as lame as this …

• rightwingterrorist says:

A2+B2=C2

One does not need the whole entity to be involved. Those who are ideologically in sync with the administration do not need instructions.

…and hey… I pead the 5th….If you think there’s any sort of evidence that hasn’t been suppressed… well then, now you’re the conspiricy theorist.

P.S. You’re a funny guy.

• Michael T says:

@SchoenhardJA

Hey brainiac, the IRS admitted to it.

Dolt

• SchoenhardJA says:

Admitted to a mistake? Or a policy?

Tw*t

• Michael T says:

Spin it any way you want Schoenhard, whatever that means, they targeted groups with certain identifying words in their titles and they admitted to it. If you work for the IRS I wouldn’t tell anybody. Interpret that any way you want, asshat.

• Both, they can only get promoted when they screw up.

• SJA…

Are you really serious, or do you just play stuck on stupid full-time?

• rightwingterrorist says:

Soon enough…
          …”it’s people like me”…
          …”who have lists of people like you”….
          I can’t find the exact quotes, but rest assured it’s no theory.
          That pretty color you see when you drink the kool aide will have nothing on the sights you will see.

Happy trails to you….
          Dammit. There’s no musical notes on my computer keyboard.

5. Thanks BT first I’ve heard of this. These people need to be put in jail but as we all know the msm will not cover it and the majority of people will yawn while they have more taxes taken out of their paychecks to support this corruption. I agree with Mr. Cruz about abolishing the IRS but its going to take every tax paying American to finally say enough is enough and quit giving the corrupt Government their hard earned money, then and only then will the people control the government instead of the government controlling the people.

6. I’ve got to get outside an do a few things while the rain stopped for now, but since these are all related to illegal immigration, thought I’d toss these in the mix.

and this ~

Lastly…

The INFERNAL ROBBERY SERVICE stealing from hard working americans spying on conservatives just like a thief in the night They truly need to be totaly abolished along with the EPA,EEOC,DEPT of ENERGY,DEPT of THE INTERIOR,DEPT of HOMELAND SECURITY and the UNITED NATIONS as well

8. Oh brother…here’s one more to go with the links I posted a couple of posts above.

Btw…speaking of ObamaCare, that’s another huge reason to abolish the IRS, OCare is implemented and forced everyone via them.

THE LORD GIVITH THE GOVERMENT CONFISCATITH