This is written as if the audience were composed of your average MSM-consuming couch potatoes. Of course everyone here has heard of these atrocities and gets it.

Fanning the Flames

Fanning the Flames

Ever hear of…

March 25, 2013: Baby’s death marks 2nd time Georgia mom loses a son to violence, CNN

Victim, Age 13 months

Perp

June 15, 2013: Police identify bike-riding suspect in shooting of 9-year-old Bronx girl, NY Daily News

Victim, Age 9

Perp

June 26, 2013: Caught On Camera: Police Say Teen Beaten For Shoes, And Web Notoriety, CBS Pittsburgh

Victim, Age 15

Perps

June 27, 2013: Woman brutally beaten in hate crime mob attack, Council of Concerned Citizens

Victim, Age unknown

Perps

No? Of course you haven’t. But you’ve heard of George Zimmerman—a guy who shot a black thug in self-defense.

Why is that do you suppose?

Probably haven’t heard of this, either: ‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy': Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict, The Blaze

So…still don’t think you’re being spoon-fed anti-white propaganda by the MSM?

1. Spoon fed? Hell yes!! However, I was blessed with the common sense that compels me to go outside and check if anyone from the MSM says the sky is blue.

Excellent post, BTW

2. Dave in Texas says:

Yes I have read that. I posted about it on the last thread. I know exactly what’s going on. The cartoon I had seen earlier today. Pathetic.

• I should put my PS at the top (pre script!). I wrote this to be sent to my libtard/on-the-fence friends and family, thus the sardonic tone.

• This post is dead on accurate Red. The fence sitting libs don’t understand because they didn’t live among them. They swallow the crap the media dishes out hook line and sinker and its pure bullshit all the way. Its real easy for some libtard yuppie asshole to spew all the love and mush for the black race when the closest one that lives to them is 200 miles away. Try living with them in their own areas and see how f’ing wonderful it is. People like these wouldn’t even survive in a neighborhood like that. Like everyone here I am so sick and tired of this moronic double standard where whites have to take the blame for every problem the blacks have or ever had. Especially when 95% of their problems are caused by their own stupidity.

3. I don’t think anyone posting here regularly believes the “MSM” as you call it (or, the “jewish-controlled infotainment monopoly” as I call it) is anything but an indoctrination machine that is subtle, ceaseless and all-pervading.

They know what they’re doing and why they’re doing it. They’re playing for keeps. They want total control and they’re getting it. Is there any way of combatting their “brainwashing”? No. Not unless you’re going to secede and establish a separate state with effective controls to prevent jews from controlling anything.

4. What was notable about the last attack you posted was everyone just standing around. One or two people could have stopped the attack fast. In my state I would have stopped it with a gun asap. The watchers were damn near as guilty as the perps. They were applying deadly force to that girl on the ground and deserve the same in return. Its not fun on the ground, been there. Only sub human people and animals do that stuff and both can be shot legally attacking a human.

MSM needs to be totaly anialated and wiped out and no particle of these leftists sludge-rats spared and deport MSMS supporter GEORGE SOROS to OUTER SIBERIA for LIFE

6. Sammy the Conservative says:

I believe this country is headed for a race war.

• Nostradumbass says:

the “race war” is only camouflage. It puts a black face on the impending struggle to hide the puppet masters from retribution when (or if) their side fails.

7. RedState’
    Good post, gets the point across, You should have included at the end “Epic Beard Man” as an example of one man fights back.

This is just another reason i quit watching the news and reading their daily laie filled newspapers and magazines THEIR LEFTISTS PROPEGANDISTS

After the L.A. RIOTS after the RODNEY KING verdic(King was a convicted crinimal on porole)many americans blammed the NEWS MEDIA the facts that King wasnt beging beaten but subduded its just those media reptiles doctored the film I mean we need to totaly Boycott these rotten journalists

• And good ole Rodney died not long ago…from drugs and alcohol. He was a turd in and out of jail all his worthless life. His only claim to fame was being so high on PCP the night he got his ass beat that it made a celebrity out of him in the black community. A black martyr just like Trayvon who is the new black martyr.

• IIRC, the media only aired part of the Rodney King video, they only showed the beat down part, they naturally left out the part where King was being aggressive.

10. The MSM can shove their spoon up their asses for all I care because I’m not buying their load of bullshit. No amount of libtard whining will make me fall in love with black folks until I start seeing them at least make an effort to straighten themselves out and quit acting like savages. The few good black people out there who live a clean productive life get a rotten reputation because of the ghetto trash that runs rampant among them. Single parent welfare breeders enabled by the demo-rats are the root of the problem. Paying people to breed unwanted “keeds” and then dumping them on the streets like stray dogs is why crime is out of control. Raise a child with no sense of right or wrong and teach them from birth to hate whitey and this is why America is loaded with shitholes like Chicago and Detroit.

11. Michael T says:

If you are white you better watch your back.