Dudes and dudettes, there are two videos here you really should take the time to watch and listen to, it’s essential to what took place. Both show in detail what happened to this woman in a matter of a split second of everything being just another normal day at home with her two young children in the early morning hours. Personally, I don’t know how she could have had the time to get a firearm unless there happened to be one close by when this monster went up the stairs for a very brief minute…and that’s where her one year old son happened to be as well.

Here’s the main story, this is via NJ:

Watch and listen to the sounds of the breathing, the beating and the voices of the filty entity and the woman, notice how her daughter stays on the couch with the pillow over her face and her knees pulled up to her chest during the time this all takes place. – Horrifying!

Milburn: Perched on the mantel, a nanny camera quietly records a young mom and her 3-year-old daughter watching cartoons in their living room.

A crash breaks over the hum of the TV and the mother casually walks out of the edge of the frame to investigate. A man bursts into view, lunging and swinging at her head. He punches her in the face over and over again. He kicks her in the head, throws her to the floor, puts her in a headlock. Then, he throws her like a rag doll down the basement stairs.

Throughout the Friday morning attack, there is an eery quiet. The mother silently takes the blows, screaming only once. She later told police that she didn’t want to traumatize her daughter – who sat on the living room couch during the attack, quietly clutching her blanket. Her 18-month-old son slept upstairs, unaware.
MillburnSuspect.JPGSuspect in a brutal home invasion and beating in Millburn.Courtesy of Essex County Sheriff’s Office

Today, as the search continued for the suspect, Essex County sheriff officials announced a $5,000 reward leading to the arrest of the suspect. And police continued to release the video of the attack.The mother allowed the release to make sure the attacker is caught before he attacks anyone else, police said.

Neighbors in this leafy, affluent Essex County suburb said the brutality of the attack has stunned them.

“We always felt safe here,” said Jeanne Mixon, who’s lived across the street from the victim’s house for 14 years. “My kids walked around at night. We didn’t worry.”

“I’m so scared now,” said Luz Albarado, who’s lived down the tree-covered, quaint street since 2001. “I never saw anything like that.”

Shirley Lukawitz has lived in Millburn for 13 years and said she’s never heard of neighbors being robbed — let alone being victims of such a vicious attack — until now.

“It’s a little scary,” said Lukawitz, 81, who lives on the next street over from the victim.

John Bushman, who lives next door to the victim, was taking a shower upstairs at the time of the home invasion – and he had left his back door open and unlocked at the time. He applauded his neighbor for releasing the video.

“That’s the kind of person she is – she doesn’t want it to happen to anybody else,” he said. “I hope they catch this guy. I canceled my vacation. I was supposed to leave Thursday.”

Capt. Michael Palardy, a veteran officer on the Millburn Police Department, said he can’t even remember the last home invasion.

“People come here because it’s a safe town,” Palardy said.

The victim is recovering from a number of injuries – a concussion, chipped teeth, an injured lip, facial swelling and leg injuries. But she somehow didn’t break any bones, and has been released from the hospital in the days since the attack.

Police are confident they are working the right leads, and that they’ll soon arrest the home invader, Palardy said.

“We’re not going to rest until we do,” Palardy said.

Here’s the other video you can watch: This is horrendous too, this shows more detail, including her being thrown down the basement…she and her husband both speak in this report. – This is an excellent report if you listen to it, doesn’t take long to do so. ~

What do you think about all of this? What do you think should happen to this rotten so-called man if he is caught? What will he be charged with and how long do you think he will really serve if and when convicted?

UPDATE: Suspect Arrested in Brutal Beating That Was Captured on Nanny Cam…And He Just Got Out of Prison

Fire Away…Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

Track down the beast and lynch him beats having to put him in trial and having to put him in prison for 80 years or have some liberal wanko grant him clemency or maybe he,ll resist arrested or break into some NRA members home assualt the wife and geta bullet between his eyes without the liberal leftists media making him into another trayvon martin

• Mr. Rational says:

Lynching may not be enough to make these savages FEAR the consequences of their actions.  Remember, this is an age when bullet wounds give “street cred”.  The fear must be strong enough to overpower greed, impulse and even the manufactured “Black rage”.

• patthemick says:

Not if the bullet wounds are located properly.lol

• Mr. Rational says:

They’re not afraid of dying by bullets.  They’re hardly afraid of dying, period.

They might be afraid of dying in more painful ways.  If it takes that kind of fear to restrain the urge to criminality and violence, so be it; if they don’t like such rules, Liberia is there for them.

2. peedoffamerican says:

“COULD SHE HAVE DONE ANYTHING DIFFERENT?”

YEP, she could have. A few well placed rounds center of mass would have done wonders. She would not have gotten the shit beat outa her, would have been actively protecting both herself and her chilluns, and would have removed one scumbag from society, thus also protecting her neighbors.

• When could she have had time to get a gun…if she had one? (which I hope they do, but who knows) – Did you watch videos? Just curious. ~

• peedoffamerican says:

Yep, watched the videos. A gun in another room does you no good, it needs to be easily accessible to you in whatever room you are in. Not criticizing her, just explaining what she could have done if prepared. If you have time to ‘casually walks out of the edge of the frame to investigate’, you should have time to reach over, pick up pistol, and casually blow the animals head off.

“A crash breaks over the hum of the TV and the mother casually walks out of the edge of the frame to investigate. A man bursts into view, lunging and swinging at her head.

Home invasion robberies are becoming more and more commonplace, and necessary remedies need to be taken. Loud audible alarms on all doors and re-in-forced windows, and most importantly–locked. Dead bolts on all exterior solid core doors with metal re-in-forced jambs. Get rid of those frilly exterior doors with easily broken glass panes, they just allow the perp easy access by breaking and then reaching in to unlock the door. Easily accessed weapons kept in every room. It sounds sorta paranoid, but watch the animal in the video, and ask if you want that to happen to you. People have become to complacent and have forgotten ‘what evil lurks in the hearts of men’. In this day and age, you have to be proactive in your defense, it’s a jungle and only going to get worse.

• peedoffamerican says:

Also get a big mean ass dog and a parrot, they work very well to slow down the perp until their owner can arm themselves. On a lighter note:

A man was robbing a house in the middle of the night. All of a sudden, he heard a parrot cry out.
          “Jesus is gonna get you.” The robber ignored it, and takes the TV. Again, the parrot cries out.
          “Jesus is gonna get you.” The robber started to get a little worried.
          “What’s your name, birdie?”
          “Moses.”
          “What dumbass named you Moses?”
          “The same dumbass who named his rottweiler, Jesus.”

• That joke is funny…I got a big kick out of it.

The rest of your points are well taken…something for others to think about that live in situations like this.

• I agree with you-but unless she had a firearm within easy reach or on her person it wouldn’t have done any good in this particular situation.

• No way, unless she walked around her home with a firearm on her hip…and even then, this was a such a shock in a split second…and that guy going upstairs and back down leaving her in the condition she was after he got done beating the first time left her in a pretty bad way then….and he wasn’t done with her when he came back down. – This all was something else to watch, both reports.

• Big, I am NEVER unarmed, even in my house, I have a firearm on me at all times. The only time I’m unarmed is when I’m in the shower, and even then, there is a weapon within reach, when I sleep, there is a loaded 12 gauge next to the bed, and a 45 under the pillow.

It becomes habit very easily, and after a short time, you don’t notice the weight of the weapon.
          Am I paranoid? Maybe. Am I safe? Definitely.

The price of peace (and safety) is eternal vigilance.

• Whatever, I understand everyone’s point about being armed on your body at all times…I’m just saying, as a mother myself, I can’t even imagine it happening 24/7 inside my home. That’s just me.

• That’s my point, she couldn’t imagine it either, and she paid dearly for it.

• PAmadwoman says:

Don’t forget she is a NEW JERSEY resident. Very difficult to get a handgun.

• I was wondering about that issue, maybe someone will know about their laws later. ~

• peedoffamerican says:

Looks like the home they live in is pretty upscale. It’s not that far of a drive from there to Virginia. Would rather violate the laws of NJ a little by keeping something to protect myself with, than be another statistic. Hell, they could even get one next door in NYC. Made several road trips with a buddy to see his parents when I lived in MD. On one casual walk to their neighborhood market, was offered pistols to buy twice, ho’s 3 times, and can’t remember how many times for drugs. Didn’t buy pistols-was already packing, didn’t buy a ho-didn’t want to catch sumthing, and don’t do drugs. His parents later moved, said that the ‘hood was getting to be a little too rough.

3. A firearm wouldn’t have helped here-but a large noisy dog might have been a deterrent.Guess you just can’t get too complacent-lock doors,windows,get burglar alarms.

4. TiminKuwait says:

Many comments in the story tell of a community lulled into the fantasy of safety. They leave their doors unlocked. “Can’t remember the last time it happened here”.

Yes, she could have done something else but armchair quarterbacking on our part isn’t helpful.

What can she, and her neighbors do now to prevent another attack is the right question.

1. I didn’t hear an alarm go off. Get one.
    2. I didn’t hear him break in. Did she open the door to a stranger? Don’t do that again.

Horrible story. I pray she and her family will heal from this and not live in fear the rest of their lives.

• Dave in Texas says:

Me too.

• I pray the same for her and her family too.

Btw…according to the video reports he crashed through their door, she didn’t answer it…it states something to that affect in the written report when she got up to look and see what what was going on when she heard the sound. – All of this happened in a matter of a seconds. Something else…this world has gone mad!

• TiminKuwait says:

Yeah I commented before I watched the second video. I guess it’s just my nature to never say that something was unavoidable but maybe in this case it was.

My hat is off to her for keeping her cool enough to try and not scare her kids any more than they already were!!! Brave woman. I bet now though they will become gun owners!

• I bet they will too…that’s the only thing that really bothered me in both reports, not by the victim or her husband….but the talking heads who never bothered to mention that point, naturally!

I give kudos to this gal…she did all she could in the matter of time she had, which was very little.

Btw…regarding watching both videos makes a difference, that’s why I posted them both. I had a story earlier to post today, then I started doing some research and checking around and found out that first story I had was all wrong about a lot of their report, the longer I looked when I had the time, the more I found. So…that’s why I posted as I did, and hope others will take the little time it takes to watch both videos…and I rarely ask that, if ever. – Know what I mean?

• Hi, This is horrible! Only a miracle that savage did not kill her! Shame she did not have a big dog! She had no time to get a gun if she had one. Thank God she is ok and the kids too. No good bastard……..The cops will get him!!!

• Howdy Joy…

I’m so glad she’s okay too. It was very smart of her not to go in hysterics with screams etc…I hope they get this bastid too. I fear when they do, he may not get enough time behind bars. I hope I’m wrong tho.

• Hi buddy, Have my yougest Grand daughter on my lap. She will be 2. If that woman had a dead bolt on her door if would have made the difference My neighbors here are all installing them We are going security crazy because of robberies. If any dirt bag comes in here he will be leaving in a body bag. Stay sane! love, Me .

5. TiminKuwait says:

Another thing…could this have been any MORE stereotypical of what’s wrong with American today???

• Bulls-Eye…right on target!

• The results speak for themselves Tim…but whats really wrong are the asshole liberals that enable this kind of behavior and seem to go out of their way to protect these scummy bastards as if they are special. The demo-rats need the black vote so bad that they will kiss any amount of ass to keep it.

6. Mr. Rational says:

This is quickly going to become a question of “what could the neighborhood have done differently?”

I’m going to bet that “different” is soon going to include outside security cameras with face-recognition software looking for racial minorities and warning whenever they are in the area, even getting out of a vehicle.  You’ll share warnings from the neighbors a few doors on each side… at first, one or more blocks later.  Those few seconds to prepare will be precious, and if Bellcurvius keeps finding that lots of smiling people with guns on their hips look out from their porches, smile and say “Are you lost?”, he might decide to be elsewhere.

7. She might of had a chance should she had a gun immediately available. I always do, its on me always after I witnessed a Home Invasion next door, kinda changed my thinking so I carry a 32ACP that is very light, 8+1 Cor-Bon HP’s. Looks like a wallet coming out of my pants. Lot of Police carry them as they are light and hit hard close in. Having even a mouse gun and handled right would have stopped this guy. Kel-Tec 32 less than 10 ounces fully loaded, no kick, its not a blowback, you can carry it in a front shirt pocket. Nice

8. NO surprise to me.. I posted this the a few days ago. These kind of home invasions are common and seldom reported… to my surprise THIS incident didn’t end in a rape as well. This is OUR future folks.. remember south Africa when the “natives” took over? get prepared

I’m surprised that the MSM reported the actions of this feral a animal… soon the likes of our newly minted troll “black male” will protest the airing of this violent act as racist… but I DARE him to find evidence or coverage of a white male breaking into the home of a black woman and beating her ass up in front of her children.. ( something THIS decade ) IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!

White people are waaaaaay too soft! The nicer we are to blacks like these the more they hate us for what they perceive as weakness… its past time to re-institute some old customs involving a tall tree and a short rope. Where are OUR protestors? We need our own al sharptons and jesse jacksons.. this shit enrages me!

9. I wonder why she had a nanny cam at all. Did she not trust her (non-white) nanny not to steal?

10. As screwed up as this world is today I carry even in my own house! When I put my jeans on my holster goes on with them. I also have a couple of weapons hidden strategically in my home if I need to get to one in a hurry. There are cases of multiple assailants breaking in peoples front door and attacking them here in central Florida. Usually the typical “urban yoots” like the fine specimen in the video. If the bastards show up here I am ready to go. Some POS hoodrat like this asshole breaks in here he will be dead before he hits the floor. And his buddies will join him and Trayvon in hoodrat hell. When seconds count the cops are minutes away. People who think it can never happen to them live in a fantasy world. Sadly, this woman lives in a place where felons have the upper hand thanks to libtard anti gun POS democrats.

• An armed society is a polite society… Robert Heinlein

• peedoffamerican says:

Yeah, saw on the news a while back about what happened to one home invader down there. Not the man of the house, but the little woman of the house shot the perp with a PINK handgun that her husband had bought her. Perp lived, but guess who the bitch is gonna be when his cellmates learn that he got shot with a PINK PISTOL! 😆

11. Nostradumbass says:

I can only think that if Obama had a son he would look just like this.

Hey you gun control wanks this is the results of GUN CONTROL,GUN BANS and stupid demacratic calls for GUN CONFISCATION becuase thats just what these crinimals want fewer armed and more easy to rob and rape and murder victims. GUN CONTROL ADVOCATES ARE THE FREINDS OF CRINIMALS, NO WONDER CRINIMALS ALWAYS VOTE FOR THE DEM-A-RATS

13. I think this is an important point bought up by bigtimer. The fact is that this woman, even if she had purchased a firearm and invested the time to learn to use it effectively, was helpless because we do not walk around in our homes with holstered guns on our hips.

This is why George Zimmerman was following poor, little, innocent Trayvon!

We all know what the real problem is. All you have to do is note the race of the perp. We live in a country where the govt is on the side of violent savages. Perhaps George Zimmerman saved some future innocent victim from a similar attack at the hands of Trayvon?

• “we do not walk around in our homes with holstered guns on our hips.”

Depends on where you live Ken.

I live right on the border of one of the worst “hoods” in my city.

You can be assured that knocking on my door will produce a fully armed individual 24/7/365.

• Perhaps I should have said “we do not want to walk around in our homes with holstered guns on our hips”.

In a decent society with a govt that actually performs it’s role of keeping law and order, this would not be a problem. However, we live in a country controlled by cultural-Marxists bent on destroying the culture completely.

Most people don’t want to live like they’re trapped in a “zombie apocalypse” where one may be attacked and killed at any moment. This is why govts are instituted among men: to protect life, liberty and property.

There is no way out but by secession to save what is left of America.

• I must take exception once again, nothing personal.

THIS is what OUR form of government was instituted for:

“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity”.

No more, no less.

Our personal safety and protection is guaranteed by the Second Amendment but is a personal responsibility. Law enforcement has NO legal requirement to protect the citizens.

Secession is not the answer. Never was. Never will be.

Only through the Constitutionally guaranteed actions of We The People can we take back the country that our Founders gave us.

• rightwingterrorist says:

Such things as the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution are in this day and age considered revolutionary acts and treason.
            I’ve been actively handing out copies of both.
            Church, local businesses (and urging them to put them up with some success), and my Masonic lodge.
            At this point Revolution! is the only answer that our governmental usurpers will understand.

• Perhaps you are right.

“Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”

• I’m very sorry for you. You seem to be under the absurd delusion that the United States of America has a constitution. It does not. The “constitution” is what the Supreme Court say it is – no more, no less.

The Supreme Court today has decided for all intents and purposes that there is a constitutional right for faggots to marry. It doesn’t seem to be written in the constitution anywhere.

A day or two ago, the Supreme Court ruled that it is constitutional to discriminate against white people even though the 1964 Civil Rights Act (Title 2) outlawed discrimination on the basis of, among other things, race.

The fatuous and absurd statement that “all we need is to follow the constitution” is obviously irrational since we know the cultural-Marxists who control the Democrap party are not interested in doing so and whenever they win, they will not…regardless of how much you’d like them to.

• It’s a given in my home. For every reason you can imagine, living in suburban Detroit. Pluss, knowing the world hates me helps a lot.

Turn down the TV!

• rightwingterrorist says:

Poor Michigan.
          What a wasteland.
          I’m originally from Livingston (about 10 miles from Cohoctah) county.
          It’s been turned into a giant parking lot for people leaving Detoilet.
          Raised the property values too high for dirt road rednecks like me.
          Texas! is better.

• Not only another attack. but another robbery. – But that point about his past isn’t going to be allowed in the courtroom.

I think Puala Dean should sue the FOOD NETWORK for violation of FREEDOM of SPEECH

• I think Paula Deen shouldn’t have been a Democrap and campaigned for Obongo! Poetic justice for her to be pilloried by the same creeps she helped put in office!

15. WestCoastDude says:

Had this woman been carrying a gun on her – she could have taken the beating, then waited for the man to go upstairs, and then once he came down she could pump him full of holes.

16. Joe Stalin says:

What the little daughter needed was an Ithaca Auto & Burglar Gun, 20 gauge hidden in the couch. She may not have the strength to shoot a double action revolver, or yank the slide back on a Glock, but she can sure activate the safety on a short-barrel double barrel shotgun.

That’s why we need to get rid of ALL the Class 3 firearms restrictions as well as the AOW gun laws… it’s for the CHILDREN!

“Here’s the Ithaca Auto and Burglar gun, the so-called “Sawed Off Shot Gun” which holdup men fear because its load of sixteen buckshot spread over such a wide circle that a poor gun pointer, who would miss with a revolver or pistol … is very sure to hit … handy to carry in the pocket of an auto or in a holster … Detective Harry Loose … first induced the banks in and around Chicago to use it, then its use spread to sheriffs, police departments, paymasters, watchmen, express messengers, and it’s a wonderful home protector. The U.S. Army demonstrated what American shotguns … would do during the late war. This Ithaca Auto and Burglar Gun weighs about 1 1/4 pounds, it has 20 gauge 12 1/4″ barrels, cylinder bore … Price, including excise tax, $40.55.”

17. bluffcreek1967 says:

How many whites in the general vicinity likely saw the black suspect walking about, but were afraid of calling the police because it might appear ‘racist’? Millburn is a white, upper-middle class community with almost no black residents (1.1% in total), so this Bantu should have stood out like a sore thumb!

Folks, whites need to start looking suspiciously at blacks in their white neighborhoods. If they look like ghetto thugs, call the police and report it as an anonymous citizen. Tell them the guy looks like a gang member flashing gang signals or that he appears to be intoxicated or whatever. The police have to respond, and likely the guy will have warrants and gets arrested. Presto, problem solved!

Start making shifty blacks feel uncomfortable whenever they come into your lily-white neighborhoods. Pretty soon, blacks will get the message that it’s not a good idea to go into this or that community. If blacks complain that they are being ‘targeted’ and ‘profiled,’ the police will have to address it. They’ll simply say that they were only responding to the concerns of their citizens. Besides, if blacks feel racially targeted, we need only ask one simple question: Who’s fault is that?

Oh, you don’t think that’s a good thing to do? Okay, then watch what happens to your neighborhood and home values when a bunch more blacks settle onto your street. Before long, it will look like Oakland, Watts and south Central!

“More Benefits of Diversity: Millburn NJ,” http://www.ambrosekane.com

• Joe Stalin says:

Imagine, a neighborhood of George Zimmermans.

How AWFUL.

*SNARK*

• Mr. Rational says:

Sooner rather than later it’ll come to the point where one that was walking down the middle of the street is found dead of a single gunshot wound to the back, and nobody saw anything.

Soon after that, police will have to stop trying to match the tire tracks on the corpses to known vehicles.

18. Not hardly…nor would I want that to happen.

19. Mr. Rational says:

Radish magazine quoted historical sources which recounted that mere lyching was not enough of a deterrent, but some Black crime waves stopped when perps were burned alive at the stake.  That’s what it took to create enough FEAR to stop the criminals.

Today’s heinous crimes are never prosecuted as hate crimes, as they should.  A question that SHOULD be on everyone’s mind:  Why doesn’t our law enforcement FEAR the consequences of refusing to do their job?

• rightwingterrorist says:

That’s exactly what it comes down to.
      FEAR.
      Walk anywhere where there are blacks. They openly with hostility try to stare you down. They know they have nothing to fear from you and you have every reason to fear their brutal intentions.
      They cannot be civilized.
      The only way to fight barbarism is with barbarism.
      It’s the only language they understand.
      FEAR.

• So, you could drag people you don’t know our of their homes, women and children included and shoot them dead eh?

When are you going to start walking the talk? – Just curious.

• rightwingterrorist says:

I’m not looking to fight with you Bigtimer.

Wether I could or could not do something like that is moot.

There will always be those who are willing.

• I’m not looking for a fight with you either, but when you state something as you did, it no longer is moot to what you personally would do…you suggested that is what should be done, you shouldn’t say something like that unless you personally could do that yourself.

Just my two-cents.

Btw…the majority of the time we agree, this is just one of those times we didn’t…so I’m just expressing my opinions too. No hard feelings intended.

• rightwingterrorist says:

That’s fine.
            Thanks.

• One other thing, I was gone for a bit, I didn’t take your post down…when I got back I noticed it was. AWD or Red must have. But just so you know…you can’t make outright threats such as you did here, it’s AWD’s rules.

Just wanted you to know. ~

• rightwingterrorist says:

I understand.
            Nor will I complain.

• TY…I sincerely mean that. I want you to know I understand your frustration, you truly aren’t alone….we’ve all had our fill.

• There shouldn’t even be a law called a ‘hate crime’…crime is crime, we already had laws on the books for any crime, instead of for special interests. – I tire of it all…have for years.

20. guy hontz says:

Every time one of those liberal idiots come here and call us a bunch of racist like that lib idiot emily we need throw this link right in their face.

21. Glad to see Fox showing this video of what happened here and discussing the importance of having a firearm ect. – This was on The Five that I just happened to catch just now.~

22. rightwingterrorist says:

Thanks.
    It can be a bit difficult containing the percolating, festering, boiling rage.
    It’s not my site. Not my rules. I know this.
    Now that the AWD is becomming uber popular I’ll just have to watch my P’s and Q’s that much more.
    *sigh*
    Guess I got a star by my name on the watch lists I’m on.

• Nah…I don’t think anyone gets a star by their name, but you do have me chucklin’ with that comment. 😉

• rightwingterrorist and all, I understand your frustration in the posts discussed on this page. We cover many topics other blogs won’t. However, I don’t want comments that advocate violence to anyone.

As you know, AWD lets everyone of all ideologies post comments freely except some very loose rules. But I’m not comfortable with comments suggesting killing people. I also am not comfortable with the “chimpout” comments.

We can discuss behavior and reasons that cause such but this is not a white supremacist page. AWD has often said that I judge people by their character. I believe everyone of every race has the capacity to be a productive, law-abiding citizen of America. I share your frustration with the vast problems caused by what I refer to as “ghetto blacks” but there is a large number of black Americans who do not cause problems and share our frustrations. I know this because I know black people who have told me the same.

We’re better than name-calling. I’d rather discuss opinions and solutions rather than sink to the level of liberals.

awd

23. I saw this vid on “the blaze’ the other day and was amazed that this woman survived this attack…….if ever their was a reason to have a gun in the home this is it…….

it’s to bad that piece-of-shit Bloomberg wasn’t attacked like this……unfortunately that bastard has body guards carrying concealed guns protecting his god damn ass…..but to him it’s ok if this woman is nearly killed and frightened half to death for her child…….hopefully, she will arm herself now……….

• I originally got the story from the Blaze, after I did more research they had some real facts wrong…I’m glad I found what I did late at night my time before I posted. I have become aware of how certain authors of a story on certain sites are worthy of posting or not…this guy wasn’t one of them.

Btw Bluto…these video reports and live action are far better than what TB had, what this gal went thru in a matter of seconds was something else.

24. winston smithereens says:

Trick or Treat……..

Saint Skiddles’ (Trayvon Martin’s) uncle forgot that Halloween isn’t until October 31st…………..

25. This vicious attack is what americans are under going every day in “what’s left of Amerika”.
    This black showede absolutely no regard for human life. This qualified as a hate crime. Had I been upstairs or somewhere around where this happened, they would have needed a hazmat suit or two to clean up the mess.

• rightwingterrorist says:

There is no such thing as “hate crime”, “hate thought”, or “hate speech.
      There is crime, thought, and speech.
      Some may be vicious.
      Only crime should be prosecuted, not because it may be “hateful” to politicians looking for votes and political favor, but because it is crime.
      Only whites may be prosecuted for so called hate crimes.
      Hate crime is racist against whites.
      Hate crime only makes sense if you subscribe to the failed and corrupt ideologies of Diversity, PCism, and Multicuturalism.
      Don’t buy into it.

26. winston smithereens says:

It’s so cold in the “USA”…………

27. ihatelibs says:

If this POS and many like him are exterminated by law abiding citizens protecting their families, the number of these crimes will decrease. This just pisses me off to see a person minding her own damn business attacked and beaten in her own home. How I would have loved to have seen her pull a .45 and blow the back of this effer’s head right off.

28. If the woman doesn’t want guns in her home,there are other weapons she could have utilized. A meat cleaver,a custom baseball bat with spikes,mace,stun gun,ect.. I hope she takes a self defense course from a local bad ass instructor. So sad!

29. Its not what she could have done that is the problem, it is what the DOJ is not doing. Want to see some pathetic figures? check out the rates of murder, rape, burglary of blacks compared to whites. This is under reported and much worse than most communities dare reveal. NJ has some nice areas, but these well to do areas are very heavily taxed to support the totally dependent and mostly black areas such as Newark, Trenton, Camden, Irvington, Patterson, and more.., My answer, you offend like this, you have proven to be unqualified for freedom and will be committed to labor camp (or death) far from any civilized person and not be returning.

30. Check out the update to this story.

31. Can’t even watch this.

• It is hard to take…you just want that monster put away for life. Heck, according to the update, that bastid was just released from prison 6 months ago…at least they got him. Lock him up and throw away the keys!