With the Zimmerman trial starting up in full force tomorrow, thought I’d share some information I’ve had tucked away for a few days to see what your thoughts are about this issue…and what you think will happen in the end.

As many of you may know, the jury is all women, the majority of them white…as well as the judge herself. So, naturally of course, Sharpton jumps in playing his usual the race-card game about this issue…as always, we can count on that from those that reside at the msDNC Funny Farm!

Here’s good ol’ Not-so-Sharpton discussing ‘equal justice’ (whatever the heck that’s supposed to mean) with Martin’s family lawyer, Benjamin Crump. – This is via Mediaite:

Following jury selection in the George Zimmerman murder trial, which features almost all white jurors for a racially-charged case, MSNBC host Al Sharpton asked Benjamin Crump, the attorney of Trayvon Martin’s family, whether the trial would be fair.

“We’ve said all along that this is a case about equal justice,” Crump said. “Equal justice under the law isn’t a black value, it’s not a white value, it’s an American value. With the makeup of this jury—five white women and one Hispanic—the question is can every American get equal justice no matter who sits on your jury panel?”

Crump added that the Martin family was “putting their faith in the justice system and they pray that it doesn’t fail them.”

Sharpton drew Crump’s attention to Juror B-37, who described the protests in Sanford as “riots” and had a concealed weapons permit.

“I was down there and helped organize some of the protests asking for a trial,” Sharpton said. “I never saw rioting and never heard of rioting when I was there.”

“That’s what we’ve been saying all along,” Crump replied. “Everybody who protested on behalf of Trayvon Martin was very peaceful. All his parents have ever asked for is peaceful justice.”

“The question I really have, Reverend Sharpton: once the jury bases their verdict on the evidence—and the evidence is overwhelming—and they come back with a just verdict holding George Zimmerman guilty of killing Trayvon Martin, will the other guys act right?” Crump asked. “That’s the question we don’t know. We know how everybody who supported Trayvon Martin has acted thus far, and they’ve been very peaceful.”

“I would hope that we get fairness,” Sharpton said. “I think, though, we must deal with what the obvious is in terms of what the county demographics are, what is on the jury. But we don’t think people can be fair or unfair based on who they are. But we think the system ought to always be questioned.”

Watch the exchange here, via msDNC:

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Here’s some very pertinent information that goes hand in glove with what’s to come during this trial:

Wannabe cop,’ ‘vigilante’ among terms approved to describe Zimmerman in court

Judge Rules That Audio Experts Can’t Be Used In Zimmerman Trial

Zimmerman family reacts to judge’s exclusion of expert audio testimony

Anyway…what do you think the outcome will be, we already know how the majority of the msm will cover this trial…no doubt about that! – And what do you think Crump and Sharpton mean by the term equal justice?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

suppose if ZIMMERMAN is found INNOCENT Sharpton will get the blacks to riot in which case he held financialy liable for any thing done. This whole thing is a mockery of justice

• I agree. By the Way,Al,Not so sharpie sharpton,”how’s Tawana Brawley doin these days??? Hummmmmmmm ?????

• Shhh…we’re not supposed to recall that farce!

• read that Tawana is being sued for big bucks by the cop she lied about.Yea,like he will ever get a damn cent! When pigs fly!!!!!!!!

• I read about that too about a week or more ago. Right you are about collecting any money….not gonna happen!

• Even is he wins the suit and collects any money…its our money! No doubt that Tawana Brawley is another welfare breeder piece of shit so any money she has belongs to the taxpayers anyway.

• Do you remember the 1990s LA Riot and this guy..who talks at schools..
      Civil Rights Advocate
      Anthony Kapel “Van” Jones is an American environmental advocate, civil rights activist, and attorney. Jones is a co-founder of four non-profit organizations including Rebuild the Dream, of which he is president.

2. Michael T says:

He’ll get hung out to dry so the ni@@ers will be appeased. Even if they convicted him and executed him on the spot, the feral apes would still riot, because that is what feral monkeys do.

• whatever the outcome the savages will riot. lock&load

• Frankly, I hope they do riot. Then I wont have to worry about hiring a lawyer and going to trial when I start capping them left and right as they try to toss bricks at my home. It’ll be like a fun day at the range except I get to use live targets. They want to riot…bring it.

• MT…

WTH is that for your latest avatar? – Too funny…gross, but funny!

• Michael T says:

Big, I’m changing it back. It’s the ‘Photo Booth’ on my Macbook. That is a mirror image, but if you turn your head the right way you get the image that you see. It doesn’t show up good on my avatar. The chin area is in shadow. In a larger image it wouldn’t be.

• Oh heck, you sure didn’t need to change it on my account, I thought it was amusing in weird sort of way…but thanks for explaining what happened and what it was. 😉

• Michael T says:

Biggie, it was kind of disturbing, even to me. Besides the current avatar seems to really piss off the latest troll, and that as they, ain’t half bad.

• I replied to you a bit ago, lost this site for some reason. Anyway, I almost mentioned that about BM and his comment about your avatar…glad you caught that too. 😉

3. I have heard some really good analysis by some investigators who have been investigating and are writing a book on this case…….and they have concluded the prosecution does not have any case what-so-ever and is hoping for a hung jury……and if they get their hung jury they will not attempt to retry the case……they’re trying to whether the political correctness storm and hope they can ride it out…….anyone who looks at this case with a discerning eye knows the prosecution hyped this up to a frenzy like they did with the rape case of the Duke lacrosse players………..all of the evidence and the eye witness testimony all point to Zimmerman told the truth……..and that is why the police did not want to charge him with any crime what-so-ever….all of the evidence exonerates Zimmerman……..

Zimmerman will win his case………….

• Howdy Bluto…

I’ve heard some of the same in the last few days myself. Heck, I don’t even think it should have went this far now…all done for PC, we all know it too1

Remember…he wasn’t even going to be charged from the get-go, but fourty days later after the msm got a hold of it all hell broke loose and we all know what happened henceforth. – Including replacing the police chief too, for someone that happened to not be white…how convenient.

Political correctness is killing this country…and look what it’s done to Zimmerman and those he loves.

• can you imagine how embolden Al “the mountain gorilla” Sharpton will become if Zimmerman got convicted in a court of law…..this son-of-a bitch knows he hyped this case to a point of frenzy, whipping up gullible blacks into something just short of a riot……..

if Sharpton should get his win he will be out of control looking to make false accusations and bring cases against any white person who would happen to be walking down the street screaming how they are racist………

• Heck Bluto…I think he and others like Chris ‘Tingles’ Matthews are doing that already!

• This whole case has been a farce from the beginning. One of my local ultra liberal rag newspapers printed it was a racially motivated killing the day the story broke and this helped whip the monkeys into a riot frenzy. I’m so sick of the libtard media pouring fuel on this fire just to appease the leftist turds.

The media have lied big time about this zimmerman incedent like they did with the Rodney King incedent Its time to hang a few of those rotten to the core liberal journalists

• That they have…Zimmerman has filed a lawsuit agains msDNC/NBC for doing just that!

• By the way…the libtard paper I’m referring to is owned by none other than the Chicago Tribune….is it any wonder its sister publication here in central Florida would be a leftist rag??? The Tribune even has a column written by Jesse Jackoff! Talk about pathetic!

5. Dave in Texas says:

I do not care anymore if I’m called a racist. Could care less. So what. Truth is the truth. If a black man “bows” up on me or my family he or she WILL pay the consequences. Let them riot, it will further prove our point. Monkey see, monkey do.

6. Black Male says:

I’m laughing at how evil and hateful you all are. It really does my soul good to know that my views will never be as devilish as the low class white people who are on here. Let’s talk about the truth. The truth is Trayvon wasn’t doing anything wrong and was killed for being black. The truth is Zimmerman profiled him, followed him, confronted him, and got his ass kicked by a kid. He put his self in that position and he killed the kid. And if he is not convicted i’ll organize a riot myself. Starting at the doorstep of MICHAEL T. Because his pic of him holding that gun is pissing me off. And I could see myself putting him under the pressure he trains for. I don’t like Sharpton but if you’re on Trayvons side you can’t go wrong. That jury is a joke, no justice..
    NO PEACE. RIP TRAYVON if I had a son he’d look like you

• You really are insane…amusing, but insane nevertheless!

• Dave in Texas says:

Do you want to see “evil and hateful”? Read this BM…

This is what I am referring to. I will have non of it. Say what you will.

• Black Male says:

I usually don’t entertain these web links but I decided to. I’ll say this, first off I hate dreadlocks period. And just as you are disturbed by that report so am I. You wanna know why I’m disturbed? Because I’m human. Your problem is that when one of us does something sick you group us all together. Those guys are criminas forget skin color. I don’t assume anything about any group of people. Even though on this blog I’m forced to stereotype all white people. Which is not something I wish to do, but Hey I can roll with the punches.

• BM…

Your points well-made. – That’s all I’ll say about that, Dave will answer his view-point I’m sure.

Got to get for a bit…be back later. ~

• Black Male, it doesn’t say much for your argument when you criticize whites for stereotyping blacks while admitting you stereotype whites.

• Black Male says:

It’s called stooping to your level… I’m guilty

• BM, if you’re stooping to my level as you say, you’re an honest, law-abiding, taxpaying American patriot who judges people by their character. That doesn’t sound like you by the comments you’ve made.

• Black Male says:

Really… wow, I thought you were about to compliment me lol. Where did I go wrong AWD?

• Black Male, I understand you a lot better than you think I do. I believe we could hold an amiable conversation. I know your prejudices and belief system and don’t hold those against you because they don’t affect me. If you ever read AWD’s post “The Hard Truth – Blacks Hate White People,” I still am friends with the two black guys mentioned in the post. Sing karaoke with one. I know how they feel about whites deep down but we are able to have friendly conversations and enjoy each other’s company.

• Black Male says:

I have those kind of relationships as well

• Dave in Texas says:

No sir I do NOT lump everyone together. People are people. I do not turn a blind eye to what is going on in this country. I will protect my family and myself regardless of the color of a person’s skin. But facts are facts. Read the headlines my friend. Then, and only then, can you and I have a honest discussion as to what is going on.

• Black Male says:

Nothing wrong with protecting your family, but don’t let fear eat you up. There’s no reason for white people to be so afraid of black people. Look at it like this, I’m not afraid of my people. But if you go by your beloved statistics I’m much more likely to be a victim than you are. But guess what? I have 0 fear because I’m not a sheep. The fear that a lot of you exhibit makes you look like sheep to a wolf.

• Black Male, make that a well-armed sheep to a wolf. And no, we don’t fear. We prepare. And we have.

• SchoenhardJA says:

Black Male,
          They don’t recognize that you’re human. Just like they don’t recognize that Arabs are human. I’ve read this place long enough to know that.

• Who the hell are you to speak for all of us? Especially when you’re full of nothing but BS!

• Schoenhard, do you defend the “humane” traditions rife in the Arab world like decapitations, cliterectomies, stonings, hangings, women not allowed to be educated, Sharia law, murder of homosexuals, etc?

• SchoenhardJA says:

No I don’t. But those kind of things are prevalent in America’s greatest buddy-country in the ME and yet America has sweet F-all to say about it. Because it’s Saudi. And the U.S. (despite being totally hypocritical about it) can’t do without Saudi after all.

• Schoenhard, the human atrocities I mentinoed are found throughout the Muslim world, not only in Saudi Arabia. America could do without Saudi Arabia if public lands owned by the gov’t were opened to drilling. But the Saudis purchased Congress long ago.

awd

• Act human if you claim to be moron. People speak the truth here and if it offends its only because the assholes it offends are acting like the ones being talked badly about. Face facts, if half your own race is in prison for being criminals, or half your own race likes to blow things up in the name of Allah…..that’s not acting like a human..that’s acting like a POS!

• SchoenhardJA says:

Black Male,
      If they don’t have, or can’t find, an answer to what you say, they’ll start with the gratuitous insults. They’ve done it already to you, on another thread. They’re scared. That’s what’s behind 90% of what they say. They’re scared stiff. Absolutely terrified that they’re not calling all the shots any more.

• You’ve been a joke on this site from ‘Day One’…I’ve usually ignored you, for the very reasons of the stupidity of your post above.

• SchoenhardJA, no one is afraid to debate ideas. You use the term “they” a lot. Who is “they?”

• SchoenhardJA says:

In this case, people who comment here.

• Schoenhard, the people who comment here “have never called the shots” as you claim. We just pay the taxes.

• SchoenhardJA says:

• Schoenhard, you first wrote “Absolutely terrified that they’re not calling all the shots any more.” Then you say “White Europeans were calling the shots since they set foot in North America. Pretending otherwise is a waste of time.” Do you read what you write?

• SchoenhardJA says:

I don’t need to read what I write. I wrote it after all. There is a movement here to deny history. And you think it’s working. It’s not. You can’t rewrite history. I said White Europeans were calling the shots since they set foot in North America. And they were. Up until recently (see the header on your blog.) And now you and folks like you are scared stiff. Absolutely terrified that the demographics are changing. Which they are.

• Schoenhard, I am scared stiff about the rapidly creeping socialism in America more than changing demographics. AWD is married to a Latina who became a US citizen last year and am fluent in Spanish. As Bigtimer said, you speak for no one but yourself. And you don’t even do that particularly well.

• SchoenhardJA says:

I never suggested I was “speaking for” anyone here. I was giving my opinion of this place and the people who comment here. Full of their own importance and don’t give a sh*t about anyone else.

• Schoenhard, you might find it hard to believe, but there are people of all stripes who comment here. Even you and BM are allowed to comment. AWD doesn’t agree with every comment nor does everyone agree with AWD on every topic. I’ve noticed you have a tendency to group everyone together on this blog. Isn’t that what you lefties criticize the right for doing? AWD speaks for AWD and no one else. Anyone, ANYONE can post on this blog as long as they don’t use the F or N words and keep it clean.

• SchoenhardJA says:

Changing demographics are the biggest worry to EVERYONE here. I read it almost every day. Over and over and over and over and over …

• Schoenhard, I am concerned with the rule of law and not allowing America to be overrun even more than it has with low-skilled dependents. Only so many people can fit in a lifeboat until it sinks.

AWD’s wife played by the immigration rules which required much time and money. Why should someone who swam the Rio Grande to live on welfare (70% of all immigrants do) be made a US citizen? Who is looking out for my rights? Hell, we even put Muslim terrorists on welfare while they plot to blow us up, as experienced in Boston.

• SchoenhardJA says:

“Anyone, ANYONE can post on this blog as long as they don’t use the F or N words and keep it clean.”

Really? Seriously???

• Schoenhard, anyone who has been banned has not followed the rules. This is not a democracy and AWD reserves the right to ban anyone at any time. But in nearly every case, everyone is welcome to comment. That you are here proves that!

awd

• Y’all realize this is Brid, right?

• Red, I just was looking that up. Even though it is Brid, AWD tries to be civil to all and respect their views. Noblesse oblige. lol

awd

• Holy sh*t! We should have known! Schoenhard is Brid! lol. Brid, now will you own up to the Boston Marathon bomber being Muslim? You disappeared after saying the bombers wouldn’t be Muslim. As usual, you were wrong! Why don’t you just come out as Brid and quit hiding behind all these names?

• Red…

I was trying to get to AWD to ask him if wasn’t sure that wasn’t Brid after she questioned the banning BS…lol!

Anyway…couldn’t get their fast enough to do so. 😉

She loves us…really, really loves us.

• Big, Brid got banned for just being an idiot and wasting expensive bandwidth! I haven’t banned her latest identity yet but she should look over her shoulder every now and then.

awd

• Well heck AWD, I don’t know what to say…she always gets in one way or the other. Why the heck she just doesn’t try to be civil and make common sense the majority of the time is beyond me…but I suppose she’s our bestest long lasting troll on record. 😉

Just my two-cents, you might as well leave her here…at least we’ll know who we’re dealing with all the time and take it from there. – As I mentioned earlier, I’ve ignored her the majority of the time here since she’s used her latest user name.

Then again, if it’s costing you money….that’s another story.

• Dave in Texas says:

I hate to ask…but who is “Brid”?

• A relentless troll.

• SchoenhardJa,
        Is that why he did the cut and run?

• I seriously doubt anyone on this site including myself is afraid of liberal turds like yourself….you’re too funny..where do you get this stuff?

• If you weren’t so full of shit you would be hilarious.

• Michael T says:

My doorstep huh black male? Your a daisy if ya do.

• Black Male says:

I’ll be your daisy… by the way I love that movie Doc

• Michael T says:

Well… I do too. Puts a smile on my face. Poor ole Doc Holliday, he sure had it bad didn’t he? But he was a loyal friend, and thats what matters, right black male?

• A Freespeechzone says:

Frankly, the FACTS, which you conveniently like to ignore, more than support the reality that Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman without provocation.

George Zimmerman defended his life while getting beat by a person who was much larger than he was and feared for his life.

Trayvon Martin had NO right whatsoever to attack Zimmerman and paid the ultimate price for his cowardly, thug attack.

Watch Mr. Zimmerman be acquitted; the FACTS are on his side.

It’s NOT racial, as you claim, but, the FACTS.

7. I thought Black Male would be here after his successful debate on the Paula Dean subject,

• He’s a barrel full of laughs…we need nutcases like BM around, they make this site fun now and then. 😉

• Black Male says:

I’ll try to keep it clean but between Bluto, Ken S, and Michael T, i’ll soon explode. And I’ll once again be banned. A microcosm of the black males experience in this sweet land of liberty.

• Well, if you can’t handle the heat…you shouldn’t have wanted to get back in that same kitchen you were kicked out of before. – You knew full-well what to expect…so don’t go acting like what you post doesn’t provoke others to respond in kind with their reactions and views….Come on, get a grip on yourself and face reality.

• Dave in Texas says:

Temper, temper.

• Michael T says:

@black male

I have good reason to dislike and distrust blacks. I don’t know you, and you don’t know me, and I’d just as soon keep it that way. I don’t freely mix with black folks, and for that I’m called a racist. I don’t hang out with Chinese or Amish people either. Am I still a racist because of that?

If you’re white in todays America, you just can’t win. Rant on all you like, but be careful about threatening folks here, you never know when that shit will come back and bite you, karma, you know it’s a bitch.

Peace

• Black Male says:

Oh boo hoo… I don’t care about your social life or your views on the Amish. I called you out because just like a young street punk you think guns make you tough. I have a few myself but I was tough without them. Like I said i’ll be your daisy

• Michael T says:

BM, I’m not young by any stretch, and you can ‘call me out’ all you want on the internet. Guns don’t make a man tough, life experience does. I’ve got the scars to prove it. The cold hard truth is you effing blacks are never going to stop complaining about slavery, and whatever else you can dream up.

It’s always going to be the white mans fault and nothing is ever going to change that. You are not equal and racial quotas prove that. You all have to have the playing field leveled or you can’t compete. I said here a long time ago, and took some shit for it, that Zimmerman put his own stupid self into that situation by playing Captain America. He followed that kid who was not armed, got his ass punched out, and then shot the kid.

Truth is, I don’t give a f*** for either one of them. I look out for me, and mine and thats it. And I sure as f*** don’t give a rats ass for you or your black buddies. I don’t look for trouble, like Zipperhead did, but I won’t run from it when it comes. In the mean time, I mind my own business and keep low profile out there on the street, where the real shit happens every day.

Have a nice life.

You too Doc…

• Bigtimer, I don’t believe BM is a nutcase but is representative of what many black Americans think. They are taught from an early age that whites stole what we have from Blacks and Indians in America. It also helps explain why so many blacks are black first and American somewhere down the line. I am glad he’s sharing his opinion and the tone from everyone concerned has been civil. I believe it is helpful to fully understand the mindset of BM because he speaks for a good portion of black America

awd

• I think he’s insane, but I meant it in a nice way…and he knows it.

I understand where you’re coming from Prez Duderino, but I have and have had black friends in the past…and they think nothing like BM. Then again, if they did…I don’t think we’d be good friends either.

• Dave in Texas says:

I agree with you as well AWD. I would also love a honest conversation about this subject. I would like to discuss the facts of the case.

• Black Male says:

Within America I’m black first but to foreigners I’m American to the Bone. I don’t agree with waiving foreign flags or needing to know spanish. I respect Teddy Roosevelt and FDR, but that doesn’t matter to a person who hates.

8. Black Male says:

To me there’s not music to discuss on this case. Zimmerman is guilty, he deserves a fair trial, and if he gets off he better hide.

• And why should he have to hide…hmmm?

• Black Male, the facts will come out during the trial. If Zimmerman is guilty, he will go to jail, as he should. If innocent, he will walk, like OJ did. Your statement about Zimmerman being guilty was so predictable. Any other predictions about the aftermath of the trial?

• SchoenhardJA says:

“the facts will come out during the trial. If Zimmerman is guilty, he will go to jail, as he should. If innocent, he will walk, like OJ did.”

Sounds good to me.

• Black Male…

I’m serious, why should he have to hide…and who/whom from?

I want to know exactly what you mean by that.

• Dave in Texas says:

I believe he means exactly what I am talking about earlier. He makes my point for me. Zimmerman will have to hide? Why is that Black Male? Is it because the Blacks will kill him? Please explain.

• Black Male says:

Because he MURDERED one of our kids and he will not be allowed to walk the streets. The same way Trayvon was not allowed neither shall he. I hate him, I hate his voice on that call, I hate that some mexicans think that they’re white to the point that they can profile me. Hell I hate that he’s gotten so damn fat. He knows what he did was wrong and he better hope he gets convicted. Or me, Obama, and Jay Z are going to kick his sorry fat ass.

• Black Male, thanks for your honesty. And for proving my point about blacks in America being the most racist and violent group here.

• Black Male says:

We’re the most violent but the whole subject is about one of us being killed for walking home. Now who’s the real hypocrite? You all still don’t get it

• lol–“killed for walking home”. my god the sh*t these retards believe.

• Black Male, let me ask you a question. You’ve seen the photos of Zimmerman’s smashed in face and cut up head I assume. If you were Zimmerman, at what point would you have pulled a gun and shot the guy bashing your head into the concrete before you lost consciousness?

Killed for walking home? lol. RedStater’s right, the sh*t you believe. But even you don’t believe the thug Trayvon was killed for walking home. You just don’t like that a Hispanic cracka killed a brotha. At least be honest about it.

• Black Male says:

And thank you AWD for proving that whites are the most evil people on earth. I’ll accept what you said if you accept what I said. Other than that the deals off the table.

• And thank you for proving that blacks are the most narrow minded stubborn hard headed morons on the planet.

• Black Male says:

And thanks to your followers I’m convinced that white people are the most evil people on earth.

• So you’re threatening Zimmerman’s life if he is found not guilty? You’d better be careful with doing that…the DOJ may be watching. LOL!

• Big, he’s a black male, his “brother” Holder has already stated he wont prosecute “his” people.

• I’ll just leave this here, for those that can read.

• Dave in Texas says:

Thank you for making my point for me. Your “opinions” here are exactly what I am referring to. You are a hypocrite like the rest of them. Good for you. I hope everyone reading this blog understands what I am referring to. Thank you Black Male.

• Dave in Texas says:

You better watch out Black Male, your making our point for us.

• Oh yes, you are soooo righteous, “Zimmerman is guilty, he deserves a fair trial, and if he gets off, he better hide”. Don’t you think you have it backwards? In this country, people, even those such as yourself, are innocent until proven guilty. Looks to me like you already tried and convicted him on the basis of the weak reporting by the left wing media.

If you are as fair and just as you seem to think you are, you will issue an immediate apology to all on this site.

• Don’t hold your breath for that to happen anytime soon!

• I won’t, I have found that when you hit people like him with the truth, they usually run like the true cowards they are.

• Black Male says:

It’s no different than you all assuming Trayvon wasn’t a innocent kid walking home. Last time that I respond to you… You’re a nobody

• His past and the facts conveniently left out by the msm prove he was a thug in training. Its narrow minded idiots like you that wont admit it. No “good kid” gets caught with burglary tools, stolen jewelry, dope, tagging walls, fighting and who knows what else he got away with?

9. TheHessian says:

They will be riots either way. They probably have already cased out and divvied up which stores to loot.

10. Rockets red glare says:

Why!

Why promote racism by even invoking the spirit of the devil,
    Sharpton!

Sharpton has dialed into the satanic cult of racism and has,
    And continues to be rewarded by “us” for evoking his name.

This person has ruined so many lives using his MOA, and paid the
    Price dearly, yet they keep using him!

The shit that rambles off Sharptons tongue could be considered
    A race war incitement into violence.

Do not be fooled or fall into play with this racist, its what he is
    Paid to do.

George Zimmerman?
    Self defense. Simple.

Keep the powder dry boys and girls, God Bless

11. Rockets red glare says:

AWD, why repeat the trash Sharpton says in an effort to
    convince the majority?
    After all,is that not You and I?

Imagine this, 50 Mill “Americans” believe this crap, a third of
    That number being your white liberal neighbor
    come marching down you’re street. A riot. You have to
    Protect yourself and your family.
    Your neighbor has been screaming Bush and more diversity.
    Now this diverse gang is busting down his door to rape
    And pillage his family.

Ask yourself, how quick would you waste a bullet?

I wouldn’t

Thats my Zimmerman defense too, you Coc@ suck&$? Liber!?.

FU!

• Rrg…

AWD didn’t post this…I did. – Just so you know…and I posted about it because the trial starts tomorrow, this post is an example of what we’d better get used to on all the networks until the trial is over, with the exception of Fox and BlazeTV type of thing.

• Black Male says:

You are insane my friend lol.

12. Here’s something to mix in the pot of BS.

13. Black Male says:

You all really should be ashamed of yourselves. I’m going to start thanking God everyday for making me black.

• bargis tryhol says:

First of all joker…You’re BROWN, not black. I suspect you live in some urban wonderland like Detroit, Philadelphoia, or New York..Not in equitorial Africa where people really are closer to black than brown.

Personally, I prefer to call you a negro. You may call me a caucasian. There…Finally, some truth! That wasn’t so hard was it?

Second, you seem to thrive on hate and being a victim…I suspect that race is all that you think about. Sorry, it takes up all your time. Want a suggestion? Stop looking for the folks that put your ancestors in chains and poverty…They’re long dead. Question those who keep you in poverty just to perpetuate a political base. Try thinking about the shame that comes with being part of a multi-generational mindset of your ‘right to be cared for.’

Third, you’re really giving yourself too much credit for being smug and cute. Neither is winning you friends or influence…In fact, we’re laughing at you like your some character from a bygone minsteral shucking and jiving and not really engaged in constructive conversation. Your disappointing behavior only underscores that meaningful dialogue is as elusive to negros as a conversation about the inequity and failure of affirmative action, food stamps, welfare programs, or heaven forbid….increasing the graduation rates of negro high school students up from around the national average of less than 60% and the fight to lower the almost 80%+ rate of unmarried negro women.

Unless you’re providing meaningful dialogue towards a solution than I suspect you’re probably part of the problem.

• Isn’t it interesting how BM always disappears when the truth is pointed out to him? I suspect that when one of us “nobodys” (his word) gets the better of him, he has to run to one of his liberal blogs to get advise on how he should respond. Unfortunately for him, the advise he gets is to use name calling, belittling, etc. Come to think of it, if we are all “nobody” why does he bother to come here? Guess he just needs to feel better about his place in life, what a shame, I kind of pity him.

• Black Male says:

I was talking specifically about you being a nobody and you know that buddy. Don’t try to incorporate everyone else.

• Ok, if you want to play that way, then you are just an entitlement cry baby that believes the dark races are beyond reproach. You are also nobody, at least I produced while I was in the work force. Now go back outside and keep selling crack to the kids in your hood, or is it your sister you are selling?

• Black Male says:

You wrote all of that for nothing smh. You couldn’t be more wrong, but it is kind of funny. I would never want to be friends with low class white people. I live in Shaker Heights Ohio, home of the Shaker Raiders. Upper middle class to upper class whites only (mostly jewish). The majority of you are like dinosaurs to us in the progressive north. Your the ones who thrive on hate and evil obviously. I would never call myself brown and you will always be called white by me. I’ll never be a victim, I’m not A WHITE SHEEP. I’m not a statistic, I’m thriving but whatever floats your boat. Lastly I don’t have to look for the ones who whipped and chained us. How about the ones that lynched us, segregated us, threw rocks at us, bombed little girls in a church, said we couldn’t eat with them, said we had to ride on the back of the bus, called us everything but human, raped us!!! Those people still live. They are your parents and grandparents and they raised you. And they also taught you how to think. Paula Deen is cut from that cloth, and you all better change your ways. Or face an eternity in HELL…

• Wow…now you’ve turned to preaching to us as well.

Thanks for the early morning laughter…it’s a great way to start the day. 😉

• Black Male says:

You can try to minimize it all you want but it’s 1000% true. Now if you’ll excuse me I have some white clients waiting for me.

• Black Male
            Let me guess you tell them Do you want fries with that? Your still working for the white man,

• bigtimer
            A little bit more and the boy is gona loose it.

• Looks like he lost it, then got nailed with the ban hammer.

• Once again, we see the stupidity of the inferior. He whines about the supposed “wrongs” done to his savage race all the while ignoring that his own race has done more violence to their own kind than the bad ol’ white man ever did. Blacks have killed more blacks than any other cause.

It was Africans who made slaves of “da brothahs” and sold themselves to whites, arabs and others.

Since the unfortunate end of Jim Crow, blacks have turned American streets into butcher shops with their savage violence which mainly affects other blacks.

The vileness of negro men who impregnate black women and care nothing for their own offspring and produce an illegitimacy rate of 80% (!) do more harm to black “chidren” than “racism” ever could.

The fact of the matter is that the black secretly knows he’s inferior. Therefore he must create a false history, an imaginary threat and invisible “racism” to compensate for his inferiority.

In regard to DeLaTeTrayvOn – or whatever his idiotic ghetto name is – it is obvious that he was a savage that attacked someone who was not a threat to him because that’s what comes natural to savages. He got what he deserved and I’m glad it was at the hands of a “latino” – proving that EVERYONE despises the savage monkey.

• Nostradumbass says:

You don’t need to look very far for the ones that lynched, segregated, threw rocks, bombed churches, don’t want you to eat with them and put you on the back of the bus. You vote for them every election, and they still don’t think of you as human, you’re only a means to their ends. Why is it that Planned Parenthood always locates in your neighborhood? Welcome back to the plantation, Black Male you can check out but you can never leave.

• He’s been banned by AWD today…but I sure bet he saw your right-on-target post.

• Jerry Smith says:

Black male,

I grew up in Birmingham, Alabama in the early 1960’s. I often hear people from out of state talk about “how things were” but they speak from a position of ignorance. They did not live in Birmingham and probably never even visited the area.

I was raised as the son of a Birmingham firefighter. Firefighters worked 24 hour shifts. During the black uprisings, the blacks would set fire to their neighborhoods and the firefighters would respond to put out the fires that the blacks had started. When my father and his fellow firefighters would respond to put out the fires, they would be attacked by the blacks who had set the fires. The city supervisors instructed the firefighters that they could not carry firearms to protect themselves in these situations.

I remember several nights that my father would be working the overnight shift at the fire station but would take off of work and come to our home to blockade the doors and windows because the blacks “were restless tonight”. I remember being 7 years old and being concerned that blacks were “coming through the windows”. What a pitiful position to be in. Trying to protect my mother and sisters as a 7 year old. My 7 year old self could not remember anything that my 7 year old self had done to harm these people. Why would they come into my neighborhood and terrify us night after night? I have never heard of a similar situation, in my lifetime,of a white mob was attacking a black household.

Fire hoses were used to discipline unruly assailants attacking the city hall, the county commission building and businesses. This action seems to be now used around the world as prudent police tactics.

Black male, please let me know when the “white mob” attacks your house. I will be more than happy to defend you and tell the white mob what a terrible thing it is that they are doing. If necessary, I would help you defend your home with armed force.

Right is right. Wrong is wrong.

• Jerry…

Black male can’t respond, he got the ban-hammer today on another post by the owner of the site.

I must say, you know of where you speak…you’ve lived it, been there and done that. I truly hope you post more often…you write so well and mince no words. You’re succinct and to the point…and it you do it all with such biting grace.

We’re very lucky you’re posting today…at least that’s how I see it.

Thank you. ~

• Jerry Smith says:

Speaking of me living it… The Supreme Court today gutted the enforcement provisions of the Voting Rights Act. In this case, Shelby County, Alabama filed suit against the US Attorney General to allow the State of Alabama to hold elections without having to get “pre-clearance” for changes the voting districts. The Supreme Court agreed that “pre-clearance” will not be necessary in the future.

The reason that this decision is important to me is because the original suit was filed because my neighbors and I were not allowed to vote in a Shelby County election.

To make a long story short, my neighbors and I had moved into a newly developed, upscale neighbor in a predominantly black area in a small city. The black district had been drawn to guarantee a black representative on the city council. However, so many white people moved into the area, it became a mostly white district.

When the election was held, the black councilman objected to the newly arrived white people being allowed to vote in the election and supporting his white opponent. As a result, a separate balloting machine was set up for the whites only. These votes were not counted in the election and the black incumbent won the election.

Unfortunately for the civil rights movement, one of my neighbors was Chairman of the Alabama Republican Party. HIS vote was not counted and he was outraged. A suit was filed which became the case decided today.

Sometimes, I feel like Forrest Gump in the movie. I seem to have been in the background in many of the most dramatic moments in this uncivil rights movement. You never know what you’re going to get.

• Howdy Jerry…

Gosh, what you most is if the most importance! I wished you’d post this on the new thread about this subject today for others to read and share it with them.

Hope you copy and paste it and do it after a bit…I’d do it, but it’s not my right to.

People need to read about this.

Anyway…thank you for sharing this, what you posted about all that happened is complete madness! – Yet the liberals are screaming about it today…please, think about putting it on the SCOTUS Meltdown Mode thread.

• Will you be saying that when one of your own kind robs you? LoL

• Black Male says:

What will you be saying when one of your own kind kills you and 30 others on a college campus? Or shoots one of your family members while they’re at the movies. As senseless as inner city violence may be atleast thugs target specific people. These white kids are dangerous.

• Well, it seems to me the most danger black people face is from THEIR OWN…. but please continue to bloviate and deflect blame like a juvenile who hasn’t learned SELF responsibility… typical of the black racist like yourself

Young black males get killed EVERYDAY in Chicago/Detroit/Atlanta, etc… but not a peep from you and the other black race hustlers about THAT… ONE black male gets killed last year by a HISPANIC/JEW ( He is NOT white BTW ) and the likes of you are outraged? You and all the other blacks protesting are a phony! Just another attempt at the extortion that has been perpetrated on the white tax payer for years…

If you and the other race hustlers and poverty pimps REALLY cared about black lives you would stop killing EACH OTHER… why should ANYONE respect you when you don’t even respect yourselves?

• You obviously never visited Chicago or Detroit have you homie? LoL

• Black M
      You should fall on your knees every night and thank God that your ancestors were fortunate enough to be brought to America,

• His kind wouldn’t last 20 minutes in Africa. Those savages would kill him and eat him because hes a libtard from America.

14. Whites in america need to be aware.
    The opening statements were made today in the Zimmerman trial.
    The Martin’s family attorney is already stoking the fires…
    Random acts of violence will be dirtected at white America during the course of this trial.
    Do not be a victim!

15. Ghostrider says:

I agree with BT. This post is an example of what the MSM will inundate us with for the next 3-4 weeks. They will attempt to make the Zimmerman trial a race issue. In reading over comments I think most of us realize it is really about the rule of law. Evidence will be offered and a jury will decide guilt or innocence. Period.

16. Sharpton is an idiot. “Jury of your peers” is for the defendant, not the alleged victim or aggrieved political groups.

17. LOL the definition of “equal justice” by race hustlers like Al Sharpton… a guilty verdict for “whitey” regardless of the evidence to the contrary.

BTW George Zimmerman is NOT… NOT white, no matter how badly the MSM and black racist want him to be….

• Spot-on about ‘equal justice’ according to Sharpton…you nailed it.

Btw…been wondering when you were gonna pop-back in. – Good to see ya.

18. Blacks are a lower race that have no respect for others, facts are facts no matter how much black male wants to think otherwise:

FACT: Zimmerman was captain of the neighborhood watch, therefore had the right to ask Trayvon what he was doing in the area, as he did not recognize him.

FACT: Trayvon responded with attitude, he would still be alive if he had said “sir, I am just going home from the store and took a short cut”

FACT: Since Trayvon responded with attitude, Zimmerman decided to follow and observe him while calling police.

FACT: Trayvon didn’t like being followed, and assaulted Zimmerman, and got himself dead for his attitude.

I have been asked why I was in a black neighborhood, and was also observed by the residents just because I’m white. Anyone care to guess what would have happened to me if I gave attitude to the question ” what are you doing in this hood white boy?

Blacks apparently think that they can do what they want where they want, but you damn sure best not be in their hood without their permission or you’ll end up in the hospital if you’re lucky, the morgue if you’re not.

Like I said, a lower race.

19. bargis tryhol says:

Errrrr excuse me, I feel the need to take a B-M

20. Check this out…this was a ruling this morning. ~

21. Typical, bowing to media pressure. May as well just execute him now, the trial ain’t going to be fair.

22. This is a compelling read. ~

23. Not allowing evidence of Trayvons past thuggery, banning Zimmermans family from court. The only thing in Zimmermans favor is the disallowing of testimony of so called experts who say they hear poor little Trayvon screaming for mercy in the background of the 911 recording.

The kangaroo court railroad job is well under way. The powers that be have to burn Zimmerman or face the terror of having the apes running loose in the streets burning and looting as they go. They can’t afford to piss off their voting base.

• What’s really appalling about that tape recording of who was who on the that voice tape screaming for help, was Trayvon’s father saying that wasn’t his son’s voice right off the bat…then he changed his story later. – that alone is telling to me.

• Bob Smith says:

“The only thing in Zimmermans favor is the disallowing of testimony of so called experts who say they hear poor little Trayvon screaming for mercy in the background of the 911 recording”

That hardly helps, since the jury pool has already been tainted by those experts’ proclamations on the nightly news.

• Good point…I’ve thought of all the biased national news too that the majority of this nation has had to have heard as well.

24. Jerry Smith says:

I attempted to watch the coverage of this trial today on CNN’s Headline News. The commentary was provided by 3 black guys and a white woman. Ted Turner, grow some balls. You are a short, white guy from Atlanta. Show some sympathy for a fellow American trapped in this position. I have met you. You used to be one of the good guys. Help us out.

We have reached a crossroads in this country. The decision to be made by this jury is whether a man has the right to defend himself and his homestead or whether he has to hide in his home and cringe in fear, defenseless, anytime that a black intruder enters his neighborhood.

I feel sorrow for Zimmerman to realize that he has been subjected to this outrage, jailed for 1 1/2 years while awaiting trial, for attempting to protect his family and neighborhood. He has been held in jail, unable to work and provide for him family while Obama says that Martin could have been his son. He has had to pay untold defense costs unnecessarily.

This will probably be my last post. I am sure that the Obama Administration will locate me through their email surveillance and I will be sent into an unknown prison.

I doubt that Rev Sharpton or any of the “civil rights activists” would come to my rescue. There are no “reparations” to be had from helping me.

• Bob Smith says:

“I feel as though Obama and the Federal government should be made to compensate Zimmerman after he is exonerated for this injustice.”

Should Zimmerman be acquited, it’s likely Holder will order him prosecuted for “civil rights violations”.

• Well, I hope it’s not your last post…you sure as heck made valid points, all of them excellent too!

• Jerry Smith says:

BigTimer,

Thanks for your reply. I do not normally post to these sites. I am sure that you understand, given the recent revelations by the NSA leaker, Snowden, about all chat room comments being archived for future prosecution. However; here is a link to a site that shows the true depth of this problem http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html. I believe that we should stand up and address this injustice to normal, law-abiding people. Obama has already attempted to take our guns. Next, he will come for our self-respect and heritage.

• Thanks so much for that link, I will check it out after I get done with some things in the kitchen and settle in for the evening…looking forward to it. – Much appreciated by this gal.

Truly do hope you don’t stay a stranger…but I do understand where you’re coming from.

• Just checked all of that out Jerry…it speaks volumes about the reality of what’s taking place in this nation and has been for decades now…more-so now than ever. I hope others check it out as well, the news of this and starkness of it all needs to spread to many as possible asap. – Wake Up America!

25. Haven’t read all comments, but…..
    When you get polled backing from people like Sharpton and his ilk, for a pre-concluded platform for any black person in any situation, how can you lean towards credibility and truth when they never base their judgments on the evidence at hand but just on whether you are White or Black.

• Umm…you can’t. It’s nothing but a never-ending agenda from the leftist that play the race-card game 24/7. It do get old!

26. Consider the following:

Lincoln persevered in the face of the onslaught of the southern states. He never wavered in that resistance and won. Our POTUS is NOT Lincoln, therefore resistance is futile (for now). Hunker down and the country will survive.

27. When I lookup n****r in the dictionary it reads: Rev. Al Sharpton.

28. It’s very clear to me that we still have ignorant predjudice people. That word you all find to comfortable to use is uphalling. you did the right thing responding anonymously. That’s why we don’t trust angry whites, because we realize what yall really feel. The problem with this is you all are always calling african americans violent, but listen to the verbage on this issue. One thing thats clear Zimmerman had ample time to stop stalking Trayvon Martin. He didn’t because he’s obcessed with being a vigilante towards black youths. If the situation was the opposite, yall would want justice for a black killing a white, the death penalty. What you really need to consider that this is 2013 and obviously yall didn’t get the memo. This country/ world doesn’t belong to you all, it’s over. Now you know you really don’t want war with the black population, Yall Know How We Roll!! Keep it real, U Don’t Wanna Go There! Now Do You?

• bigtimer says:

Would you please tell me what the definition of ‘uphalling’ is?

Much appreciated. ~

• Never apologize for being white says:

OK “leslie Gross” Zimm is as white as your president. Your just mad that “little Trayvon” got Trayvonned! Hey, hows he makin out now? He was right, SOMEBODY died that night. Hahahahaahaa Lmwfao

29. We all need to learn to get along and love one another for who they are, not what there nationality is. I’m discussed in myself for allowing myself to get out of character. That N word needs to stop! That celebrity chef used it in a very disrespectful way. Why do you all resort to that word? When someone goes outside themselves to respond to it such as I did, and I’m truly not proud of it, yall get upset, and what I find really annoying is you used that word and kill in the same sentence. Listen it’s not ok for us to interact this way. I apologize because I shouldn’t allow ignorance to take me outside myself. We all have faults and we need to respect one another. Please no more name calling. I really feel that justice must prevail, it’s not a color thing, it’s a human moral thing. No one has the right to hunt someone down with a gun and justify doing it by saying he looked suspicous. You all think about it and put this on the other foot. Be honest you would want JUSTICE. He was someone’s child, only 17. Let’s have some respect for his parents and loved ones. He was unarmed, visiting his dad who pays a mortgage/rent, so he had the right to be there. It’s not right yall, dig deep within and be honest. Zimmerman had several opportunities to get in his car and wait for police. He didn’t because that’s not what he wanted to do. He did exactly what he meant to do!!! WE MUST STOP THE VIOLENCE

• bigtimer says:

LG…

Please tell me the definition of ‘uphalling?’

And why are you stuck on stupid?

Specific answers would be appreciated.

Thank you.

• bigtimer says:

Leslie…

What’s the matter, cat got your tongue?

• Never apologize for being white says:

Big-Hahaha they say one should always WAIT ten minutes until hitting enter on ANYTHING one writes on the net. Ooops, threatening whitey, I mean CRACKERS, but then backpedaling, still counts and IS in the top FIVE NO NO’s!!!

30. Never apologize for being white says:

They all want him to be tried “following the law”. Well no, they want this court and jury to BREAK the law and give a ruling when they will NEVER be able to prove, BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT, that Zimmm did anything other than defend himself because HE is the ONLY EYE WITNESS! THAT is the burden of proof to DISPROVE. Whether he is lying thru his teeth NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW! PERIOD

31. Never apologize for being white says:

JUSTICE-definition; when a black punk starts a fight and surprise surprise the other guy has a gun and kills said punk, man defending himself MUST be found guilty, but ONLY if he is white or RESEMBLES white cuz Al Dullston says so.

32. Never apologize for being white says:

Imagine them trying to spell ABHOR Bigtimer? hehehehe

• bigtimer says:

You got that right…it’s funny when trolls like Leslie come along and then hide in their basements when they can’t answer a simple question.

Btw…Leslie might be a kissin’ cousin to Jeantel!