Blacks in America wanted George Zimmerman to face trial for killing Trayvon Martin. Black America got their trial. Zimmerman was found not guilty. Blacks were not pleased with the verdict. Instead of honoring the rule of law and the jury’s decision, blacks and America-hating whites have rioted, protested, and threatened Zimmerman and beaten whites (aka creepy ass crackas….not a racist term btw).
Blacks leaders and white liberals are stirring up the black masses to seek “justice for Trayvon,” whatever that is. In “honoring Trayvon,” we are witnessing hoodie-wearing Trayvon supporters burning American flags, destroying property and attacking innocents. Since Trayvon lived and died the “thug life,” the actions of his supporters are indeed honoring his legacy. Trayvon’s sad legacy is a legacy of violence, crime, and ignorance. Question. Will any of this actually further the black community in America? Of course not.
AWD has watched the black community his entire life and has a few suggestions on how blacks in America could truly honor Trayvon Martin and better themselves in the process.
- Why not protest the issues that plague the black community? Black on black crime is out of control. For every white person who kills a black person, hundreds (if not thousands) of blacks are killed by black gang members and thugs. Why not criticize and demand black men stop killing blacks?
- Look at how Trayvon lived and died. He was a thug who had been kicked out of school, was using drugs and had been involved in crime and violence. Where were his parents through all this? His father is/was a gang member. His parents didn’t even know Trayvon was dead until three days after he was shot. Does anyone really doubt that Trayvon would have ever succeeded in America based on his actions prior to his death? Why not protest against the thug life that leads to death or prison for so many blacks?
- Quit embracing ignorance! Trayvon’s friend Rachel Jentel is the poster child of the ignorance prevalent in the ghetto black community! Does anyone really want their child to end up like Trayvon or Rachel? If so, I encourage you to reevaluate your priorities and goals. Both are/were hopeless failures. Do you believe Martin Luther King dreamed of black people ending up like Trayvon and Rachel?
- End the practice of tribal support. Have the guts to criticize bad behavior from blacks instead of endlessly supporting their actions! Black culture demands total support of any black person, no matter how repulsive their actions. White people and other races don’t do that. Why do blacks? And what good does it do the black community to support black criminals?
- Embrace education and making good life decisions! Don’t try to be the next rapper or athlete. Try to be the next scientist or other productive member of society. Think having numerous illegitimate children and dropping out of school puts you on the road to success? Guess again. Think joining a gang is in your long-term interest? Blacks have every opportunity to get a quality education in America. And no, making good grades is not shameful. I believe many in your community call making good grades as “acting white.” What does that say for the level of expectations for black kids? And how has violence, dropping out of school, joining gangs, etc worked out for blacks? Blacks routinely perform at the bottom of every measurement of accomplishment in America. Isn’t it time for a change?
- Quit dressing and acting like ignorant, violent thugs. Pull your pants up! Quit wearing hoodies and other gang-related clothing! You look stupid! And no one wants to be near you…except for black thugs. And black thugs will only kill you like they kill so many other black people.
- Stop listening to white liberals and their black pawns like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Toure, Michael Eric Dyson! While you might want to believe the lies they are telling you, they are manipulating you for their own personal gain. White liberals only want your vote. Al Sharpton and his ilk make big money by selling “racism” at every turn. Notice how neither white liberals or Al Sharpton get worked up about black thugs killing thousands of blacks in Chicago and other large cities every year? They don’t because blaming blacks for their actions doesn’t make them money! Can you not see this?? White liberals and black race-baiters are using you and you will not be successful following them! Guaranteed! The past 50 years prove this.
- Black parents – know where your children are and what they are doing! Watch your children and their friends. Participate in your child’s education and keep them from making decisions that will ensure a lifetime of failure.
If blacks in America want to honor Trayvon, then they should fight against the decisions that resulted in his death. Trayvon chose the thug life and, by his actions, died like others who choose to be thugs instead of productive members of society. Sure, many blacks are born in poverty. There is no shame in being born into poverty. There should be great shame in doing nothing to rise above it!
Until blacks in America can rise above their monolithic, destructive actions that guarantee poverty, death or prison, they will continue along the path of failure white liberals and black race-baiters desire! Again, these liberals and race-baiters are not your friends! Black Americans must take responsibility for themselves. White America is not your problem. Your problems are created by those who seek to manipulate you for their gain and YOUR bad decisions! You can and must do better! And you can, but only if you make quality life decisions and think for yourselves! Again, is poverty, ignorance, violence, prison or death what you want for your children?
As the rap group Public Enemy said, “Don’t Believe The Hype.” You are being played by those who gain from keeping black America in its current status. Time to wake up, black America! If you want to honor Trayvon Martin, protest against the choices he made that led to his violent death!
Ignorance, violence, hatred, and dependence is no way to go through life!