This has got to be one of the most disrespectful, despicable and disgraceful of sign’s I’ve ever seen held up in quite awhile….God must be weeping!

You can read more about this deplorable story here.

By the way, the bill passed…too bad for the low-class slugs we have roaming our land! – You can read and watch more below:

Texas Senate Passes Contentious Pro-Life Bill as Abortion Protesters Rage Inside State Capitol

Throw in your two-cents…Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. My first grandchild was just born 3 weeks ago and is a premee. I am shocked that while looking at this beautiful baby that anyone can look at abortion as a women’s choice. It sickens me.

• Yep…how much lower can this nation sink?

I’m glad your grandchild is alive and kicking. May you have many years of happiness to cherish together. ~

• Mr. Rational says:

It makes a difference if you want and can care for a child.

Seriously.

It also makes a big difference if a woman just takes a pill and has what amounts to a late period.

• There is more info at AmbroseKane blog and a gruesome photo..these people are ignorant or murderous…the photo is very compelling.

• PAmadwoman says:

Dog58, Amen, and Congratulations! My first grand baby is due this week. I saw him on the ultrasound pictures a few months ago and it is just beyond me that anyone could see that and deny it’s a living human baby in there.

I guess that’s why they get so infuriated when they’re shown the photos.

2. So many in this Country are sinking into a stinking morass of society. Just hard to believe (but then maybe not) what our Country is becoming.

3. aceydoozy says:

“God must be weeping!”

Let his tears be concentrated hydrofluoric acid raining down on this trash.

4. What can one expect from pro abortion people, they are after all low IQ, low info Eugenicists. They would have fallen over backwards for Hitlers Regime. They have no respect for life or any human decency in them. They march to Satans drum, racists all the way. Hitlers ideas and premise are still going “Forward” in Planned Parenthood, all of it sanctioned by the highest court of law man produced. Satans followers are our nations leaders from “O” on down.

• Mr. Rational says:

they are after all low IQ, low info Eugenicists.

If you look at the membership of the early-20th century Eugenics Societies, they were filled with the most intelligent and informed people of their day.  And had it not been for Hitler, the eugenics laws which were passed by many countries and US states would probably still be in force.

They would have fallen over backwards for Hitlers Regime.

No smaller luminaries than Henry Ford and Charles Lindbergh did too.  Then again, recovering Germany from the mess it became after Weimar was no mean feat, and all the nasty stuff didn’t receive a lot of publicity until the war was underway—until after the war, in some cases.

They have no respect for life or any human decency in them.

You can argue that the people who made the law which made doctors fear to properly treat Savita Halap­panavar have no decency either… except they are “pro-life”, so I guess that makes legislatively-mandated medical malpractice okay. [sarcasm]

• “You can argue that the people who made the law which made doctors fear to properly treat Savita Halap­panavar have no decency either… except they are “pro-life”, so I guess that makes legislatively-mandated medical malpractice okay.”

That case is a pack of lies from start to finish. There is nothing, repeat, NOTHING, in either Catholic doctrine or Irish legal precedent which would have prevented an abortion on the grounds of threat to the Mother’s life in that particular case.

A framed narrative of this sad event – complete with third world immigrant victim of “evil Catholic pro-lifer fascists blah blah” A twofer!!!! – was winging its way to a skilled, dedicated pro-abortion fanatic Irish woman journalist (via her daughter) before poor Savita Halap­panavar was even cold. Still, never let a crisis go to waste eh?

Now that door has been kicked open, and soon Ireland will be enjoying the benefits of tens of thousands of taxpayer funded killings of unborn native Irishmen and women, while Galway City, Limerick and North Dublin turn into Lagos-on-the-Liffey. Effin great.

• Mr. Rational says:

Then why were doctors watching the fetal heartbeat instead of doing what needed to be done… what THEY KNEW needed to be done?

• I can’t answer for the actions of the doctors, and certainly wouldn’t defend them. To my mind this is simply malpractice/incompetence, possibly aggravated by poor communication. I have witnessed a relative who was terminally ill in the “care” of the Republic of Ireland’s state hospitals and have a low opinion of standards there.

My point is that this sad case has been gleefully seized on by people who care little for the unfortunate person at the centre of it, purely in order to further their agenda. The alleged statement: “This is a Catholic country” REEKS of skilfully placed proaganda.

I also stand by my assertion that there is nothing in either Catholic doctrine or existing Irish law to have stood in the way of a termination in this case. I have another relative who has worked as a doctor in that country who agrees with me.

• I stand by my statement. Money and riches and titles do not give automatic IQ or Good information, they bestow the rich with perceived talents and morals, something few have, ie Soros. We do the same today. Bloomberg, Trump, Obama, Soros, once they get out of their field of expertise they are lost. They do however think their expertise extends to anything they touch which is rarely the case. Abortion is not a moral act it is murder most foul on amoral people by amoral people . Drs who perform abortion should be tried for premeditated murder. Those who advocate it are little more than Satans helpers which I guess that would make Our Dear Leader a helper also.

5. Imagine a parent forcing their child to hold that sign (and worse ones)? The police confiscated containers of urine and feces the “pro choice” people planned to throw on pro life legislators and supporters.

There are people of reason? These are people one can have a rational argument with? They are mindless fanatics.

If conservatives were smart (which they’re not) they’d use the enemy’s tactics against them. For instance, the parents of the girls holding those signs should have been charged with child abuse and the children removed from their homes. Those caught with urine or feces should have been arrested using health standards applied to restaurants and fined using regulations covering trash removal and the like.

We are in a war and we’re not even fighting back.

6. Why the parents of this young girl isn’t arrested for child abuse is beyond me. Yet we arrest an 8th grader for wearing an NRA t-shirt to school. We are no longer going to hell in a hand basket. We’re already there. Jesus wept, but he is not alone.

• Medicated Steve says:

Exactly what I was thinking.

• Mr. Rational says:

Be careful about accusing someone of “child abuse” for having their child hold a sign with an opinion you don’t like.  If you establish such a precedent, it is far more likely to be applied to you than to leftards.

• Again, we’re in a war and we’re not fighting back. The precedent has already been set and it has already been applied to my side…many times…for many years. Duh! Where have you been?

Kind of like saying that if I advocate conservatives use tactics such as attacking enemies with IRS audits we JUST MIGHT SEE THE LEFT DO IT SOME DAY!!!! DUH!!! DUH!!! DUH!!!

“MR. Rational”? HAH! Does that make you a GOPtard?

• Nah, he is just a tard.

• Mr. Rational says:

When child protective services takes your kid because you had her holding a bloody fetus sign at an anti-abortion rally, don’t complain:  YOU claimed that having a kid support the “wrong” politics is child abuse.

• HELLO? HELLO? EARTH CALLING F@@KING IDIOT WHO CALLS HIMSELF “MR. RATIONAL”?

The left are already doing exactly that, you brain-dead dolt! Have you just come out of a drug-induced stupor you’ve been in for thirty years? HELLO?

Here’s a US Army soldier who faces court-martial for reading books by Mark Levin and Bill O’Reilly:

Here’s a kid ARRESTED for wearing an NRA t-shirt:

And, you probably haven’t been coherent long enough to have heard of IRS harassment of conservative groups and individuals:

Here’s the Obongo admin using a law prohibiting discrimination to discriminate against white males:

Here’s Obongos DOJ sending henchmen to Sanford, Florida to organize pro-Trayvon “demonstrations” (perhaps plan riots?) on the taxpayer dime:

They’re already doing it and other things in similar vein. If you are simply an infanticide proponent, just say so. That’s what it really is, isn’t it?

…dumba$$!

• Mr. Rational says:

The left are already doing exactly that, you brain-dead dolt!

That tells me you want to VALIDATE their actions by doing the same thing yourself, instead of pruning off that nasty tentacle of oppressive government power.  Self-defeating, but deep insight hasn’t been common on the political right for some time.  I knew the USA-PATRIOT act would be abused as soon as I learned about it.  I tried to warn its advocates (two words:  “President Hillary”), but they didn’t learn until much too late.

They’re already doing it and other things in similar vein.

If we can get government to stop enforcing segregation, why can’t we get government to stop doing that too?

If you are simply an infanticide proponent, just say so.

Infants have been born, by definition.

…dumba$$!

Such maturity.

7. Medicated Steve says:

That sign would make way more sense if she used a derogatory word for her vagina. After-all if Jesus isn’t a dick her Vagina is still easily a C**t. On a better note its somewhat scary that the girl in this picture looks to be about 13.

8. And then there’s this…

So she handcuffs herself to railing…I have a few ideas what to do with her, but it wouldn’t be very PC of me.

9. bluffcreek1967 says:

I don’t think Jesus is weeping. I think He’s pissed. According to the New Testament, His second appearing has nothing to do with holding little children and allowing Himself to be spit upon. It has everything to do with judgment and “dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus” (2 Thessalonians 1:8).

Unless God sovereignly grants repentance to the likes of the gal holding up the sign, she too will end up consciously enduring the wrath of the Lamb for the endless ages of eternity.

10. What is this girl, fourteen?
    She’s probably seen only a thousand or so Pen*ses by now, so I don’t think she has a ‘Firm Grasp’ on the concept anymore.
    The hanger thing really creeps me out. It shows that they hate the results of their sluthood (um, Children) so much that they are ready and willing to go to a back alley and lie down and let someone jab them with a coat hanger to ‘get rid’ of it, but they are not willing to alter their behavior to escape such a dire circumstance.
    This means they are of the opinion that a person is not a person until she says so. Especially if it grows inside her. By this logic she is stating that if pregnant it is a forgone conclusion a modern woman will automatically try to ‘dispose’ of it.
    The Jesus joke is second rate high school stuff, which will hold her in good stead all nine years of her attendance.
    Mark Twain’s Jim would call that ‘Gashly’
    Ted Nugent would jam that coat hanger in the proper hole, with a coat on it.

11. This is pathetic. What has happened to sanity and decency???? God help us.

• Howdy Joy…

Sanity and decency are long gone my friend…I never thought I’d live to see anything like we’re seeing these days.

Color me beyond disgusted!

• ‘sanity and decency????’….did some ever possess? I think not.
      the Media [NPR especially] has been cheerleading for them.
      ‘harsh new abortion restrictions’ in Texas…and no coverage of gosnells
      trial and conviction.

• Mr. Rational says:

A search for “gosnell site:npr.org” turns up at least a full page of results.  Some of those are in-depth articles on various facets of the criminal prosecution and related issues.

If you’re going after someone, at least make charges that are true.  Asserting things that are obviously false is just making a clown of yourself.

12. The psychotic followers Josef Rudolf Mengele appear to be upset that almost fully developed babies cannot be liquidated at will.

• Try again, sir. They are the followers of Marx, Lenin, Lukacs and Marcuse. They murdered 100 million people last century…more than Mengele ever imagined.

13. Ken, Ed

Good (actually very good) article below by Ed West about the history of Eugenics and its leftist origins (though National Socialists also embraced it)

Ed West is a really good writer who has been dumped by the Telegraph recently, just around the time he started linking to Steve Sailer.

• I don’t know if you meant to imply that National Socialists AREN’T leftists but that’s the impression I got. That is an oft repeated fallacy invented by the left to damage “right wingers.” They still scream “Hitler!” or “Nazi!” any time they look to be losing an argument.

If I misunderstood you, I apologize.

• I agree that screaming “HitlerNaziRacistMurdererwhowantsto killsixmillionJews” is a cheap ignorant leftist tactic.

The whole topic of whether Nazis were of the Left is very complex. I’ve studied the subject a lot and would generally go for the view that they were – mostly – a reaction against the appalling Leftist rampage of Lenin, Stalin, Beria et al. For example, the main reason the Ukrainians were so involved in the anti-Bolshevik assault was because of the unspeakable horror of the Holodomor, which is never reported in the MSM, but which killed maybe seven million people at the hands of the Commissars..

Of course men like Gregor Strasser could just have easily have served Bolshevism, and indeed many Nazis went on to become enthusiastic servants of the Communists, Von Paulus for example.

So you haven’t really misunderstood, but there’s no need to apologise friend. Just sharing ideas with a thoughtful individual like yourself.

14. Desert Rat says:

Why would a decent parent allow their daughter, obviously about 13 or 14, hopefully not sexually active, hold up a sign like this? I would like to find the parents of this young girl and slap them in the face.

These are probibly the same kind of people who take part in some stupid PETA or GREENPEACE protest and drag their kids along as well and probibly the same who would allow their kids to be touched by OBAMA the FINK

16. Wildkitten says:

I’m a woman. I don’t feel like my rights have been violated. If I need something done in the way of medical testing, I pay for it myself and don’t depend on the tax payer. Not do I condone killing babies let alone being stupid enough to find myself in the position of an unwanted one. There is a difference between a female and a woman. These liberal females don’t seem to have a clue what it is.

As for this young person with the sign. She’s a pawn in the liberal game, feel sorry for her.

• Whitey McWhitey says:

I have a hard time fathoming little girls even thinking in those crude and crass terms. I have daughters ranging from elementary to college. I can’t say that one would ever deem using the name Jesus in the same sentence as their vagina. If they did, there would be some hell to pay, they could carry a sign saying “I have a foot up my arse for being filthy”.

Wild-kitten. Just what kind of lies they teach their kids in these NEA run schools?

• Whitey McWhitey says:

If you’d like to really know, I’d need a few hours of your time. I could tell you stories that would give you a pucker factor of 10. Which is why I began pulling my kids out in middle school and started to have a new appreciation for home schooling.

18. BillTheBuyer says:

Just a dumb little girl.

19. PAmadwoman says:

Response to sign:

No, Jesus is not a dick, He’s GOD, and he made your vagina.

20. eekalouse says:

I am “pro choice” regarding this issue.
    Choice #1 Do not have sex.
    Choice #2 If having sex, use birth control.
    Choice #3 Have the baby, put it up for adoption
    Choice #4 Have the baby, love it and raise it.
    Choice #5 Have the baby, give it to the father, grandparents, family etc.

Sooooo, how many choices do women need regarding this issue? Just don’t choose to kill the unborn—period

21. Mic doodle says:

Turn them all into soylent green.

22. How old is that girl? This looks like child abuse. Who ever gave her that sign and cajoled her into behaving this way should be investigated by adults who actually care about children and their lives.

Look at the fuss liberals make when parents take their kids to s gun show and teach them to handlea gun safely they want those same kids to attend some new age wacko summer came where they teach the kids to sit in a circle around a tree lotus style going OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOMMMMMMM or howling like a pack of wolves at the rising full moon

24. This woman Can’t Understand Normal Thinking.
    Put all the capital letters together, she’s it.

25. Papa’s proud! – No wonder this gal is stuck on stupid. With parents like these…