Dudes and dudettes, here’s a great piece I read this morning and just had to share with you today. It would be really nice if the republican wusses would wake-up and smell the warnings, but the majority of us know they won’t. They’re afraid of their own shadows…it’s more than infuriating to say the least!
Cutting to the chase…here’s a lesson in ‘Sarcasm 101‘ – This is via OS:
See, this is what I can’t understand. In America you have all these Democrat Liberal losers, who demand that all illegal immigrants get treated better than any American citizen.
Yet, would Mexico do the same to any Americans going there?
Why do none of the so-called Republicans ever bring this point up?
This same argument could be used by our conservative party – the Liberal Party – here in Australia. They never ever ask the bleeding-heart progressive media what Indonesia would do if 45 000 White Australians people arrived in their country by boat with no passports, claiming asylum and looking for free housing, education, health, transport and welfare money. What would Indonesia do? Yet Australians must just shut up and accept these economic refugees without question.
I honestly wish I was more diplomatic so I could qualify as a politician! On present form, I wouldn’t last a day without being thrown in jail for being politically incorrect!
Dear President Obama:
I’m planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.
We’re planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we’ll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.
I’m sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Pena Nieto, that I’m on my way over?
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.
4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver’s license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don’t plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won’t make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I’ll expect free rent subsidies.
16. I’ll need income tax credits so that although I don’t pay Mexican taxes, I’ll receive money from the government.
17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500.00 to help me buy a new car.
18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I’ll get a monthly income in retirement.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that President Nieto won’t mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
Thank you so much for your kind help.
You’re the man!!!
So, what do you think about the piece above and all it entailed? Via my viewfinder in life it was spot-on, but that’s just me, you may see things completely different.
Anyone here think the GOP bigwigs are going to get the message anytime soon? Or do you think the House will bend to the will of the Senate with Boehner leading the way? Do you think at the end of the day we will have some kind of an amnesty bill crammed down our throats or not?
What say you?…Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!