Michael Savage hasn’t always impressed me much when I’ve listen to him now and then over the years…but when I heard him pontificate the other night, I about came unglued about what he was putting out on the airwaves via radio. He’s either an intentional liar looking for attention, or completely stuck on stupid! Either way, he simply doesn’t know what he’s talking about regarding the Zimmerman case. He evidently hasn’t followed the trial either. He obviously hasn’t done any research himself into what was truly said by Zimmerman, he doesn’t know anything about the firearm used in the shooting and how it really works either…but hey, he acts as if he does and that’s that according to him. And last, but not least…he had to play the race-card game and call Zimmerman a racist to-boot! – Which is just not the truth, but Trayvon Martin surely was according to what Rachel Jeantel testified to. So, I call Michael Savage an outright liar, but that’s just me.

See what you think about what he said, see if you can see anything to disagree with or not. – This is via DC:

On his show on Tuesday night, talk show host Michael Savage said that George Zimmerman, who is currently on trial for the murder of Trayvon Martin, should be found guilty of second-degree manslaughter based on two things: 1) The state of his firearm and 2) The language he allegedly used on a 911 call when he was first reporting his suspicions about Martin.

But first Savage explained why his insight should be valued over others in the media covering the trial.

“I’m about to break an analysis that no one yet in the media has done, as you would expect from me — being the senior member of the American media and possibly the most insightful,” Savage said. “And I have to blow my own horn because everyone else tries to break my horn.”

“I will tell you that I broke the case down as follows,” Savage continued. “You want to hear it, or don’t you want to hear it? I know your mind is made up: White people generally think Zimmerman is innocent, except for liberals who are sure he is guilty; black people probably to the 99th percentile are sure Zimmerman’s a murderer. So where does Michael Savage fit in? I’m an independent observer and I call them as I see them, and I think Zimmerman committed what he’s being charged with: manslaughter. He didn’t intend to kill him, but he may as well have intended to kill him.”

Savage laid out his case, saying that the murder could have been avoided, but based on Zimmerman’s gun having a round in the chamber with the safety off, Zimmerman intended “to find some he could shoot or intimidate.”

“Zimmerman was carrying a Kel Tec semi-automatic 9mm handgun,” Savage said. “So? Big deal. It is a big deal because he had a bullet chambered in the gun and he had the safety off… Had he not chambered a round prior to meeting Trayvon, and had he not taken the safety off, even if Trayvon, during the altercation even if Trayvon had tried to grab the gun away from Zimmerman — had that gun not been chambered with a round and safety off, Trayvon Martin would have had to use two hands. You can’t do it with one hand.”

“Many of you don’t own guns,” Savage said. “He would have had to let go of Zimmerman. He would have had to stop punching him. He would have had to take both hands on the gun, hold the pistol grip with one, pull the top back to chamber a round and then he would have had to unlock the safety, during which time the mixed-martial-artist-in-training Mr. Zimmerman would have had time to throw him off and pound the hell out of him. But because Zimmerman carried a loaded weapon with the safety off, Trayvon Martin is dead. Therefore, the responsibility is in the hands of Zimmerman.

“I don’t care which side you are on,” Savage continued. “He wasn’t just carrying a gun, he wasn’t just a watch guy: He was hunting. He was looking, he was hoping to find someone he could shoot or intimidate with that loaded weapon, ladies and gentlemen of the Savage jury.”

In addition to that, Savage said the controversial 911 call was also damning.

“[Z]immerman says the back entrance and under his breath, he can be heard saying ‘f-ing,’ and the first word is ‘f—ing;’ the second word begins with a ‘c’ and ends with ‘ns,’” Savage said. “I didn’t make that up. It’s on the 911 tape. And I’m afraid that the fact that he has this racist statement — made this racist statement on the 911 call — and that he was carry a loaded gun with a bullet in the chamber and the safety off, you have to find this man guilty of second-degree manslaughter is my opinion. Something’s wrong with this whole story.”

That 911 call was debated back in March and April 2012, with some saying Zimmerman said “f**king coon” and others saying it was “f**king cold” or “f**king punks.”

The Zimmerman topic starts about the 3:00 minute mark, lasts until about the 9:30 minute mark or so, listen below:

Now folks, if Savage had bothered to follow the testimony before he opened his yapper, he would know for a fact that Zimmerman said ‘f**king punks‘…but he didn’t bother.

If he knew anything about the firearm used he would know this, this is from a commenter at the post, but it has been stated during the testimony that took place already during the trial: “As an owner of the Kel-Tec PF9, I can say that Savage (whom I normally generally like) is a fool. There is no safety on this weapon. It has a 2 stage trigger with a long and heavy trigger pull. This acts as a “safety” and is the most common trigger on concealed carry firearms. Also, I don’t know anyone who carries that doesn’t keep a round in the chamber. If you are attacked, you have no time to rack your slide and chamber the round. I am shocked at Dr. Savage’s lack of knowledge on this subject.

And for Savage to say in the video about Zimmerman’s head wounds and such regarding the medical examiner’s testimony the other day, it would have done him well to read this or at least done some research before he opened his ill-informed pie-hole on this subject as well:

Medical examiner who called Zimmerman injuries ‘insignificant’ no stranger to controversy‘ – Angela Corey anyone?

And for Michael Savage to join the Sharpton’s of the world playing the race-card game is beneath contempt, in fact…despicable!

You also have to wonder if Savage understands what the Castle Doctrine/Stand Your Ground laws mean…because it sure doesn’t seem like he does to me, how ’bout you?

So, what do you think…do you agree with Savage? Or do you have a message you’d like to send him, and if so, what would it be?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Michael Alan Weiner strikes me as sort of a contrarian personality. I think he’s taking the anti-GZ position only because everyone else with a brain is seeing the prosecution’s case for what it is, i.e. non-existent. IOW, he’s betting on GZ being “guilty” so if the jury finds him guilty he can do “nanny nanny boo boo” victory laps.

I remember he stuck up big time for Kobe Bryant. I was on the fence about him until someone led me to some not too well publicized documents that convinced me that he committed rape.

• Hmmm…I’ve heard rumors/murmurs about something sinister in his past, and his real political leanings etc, but never looked into them any. What’s this about rape…do you have a link or anything to fill us in about his that is solid information type of thing? – Color me curious.

• America First says:

I don’t have links but I’m pretty sure that he read the same things I did at the time.What I found was that she willingly initiated natural intercourse but Kobe wanted something a bit more taboo.That’s about the best I can do to clean it up.

• Oh, okay…I get it. I get what you mean about Kobe and the rape issue etc.

I mistakenly thought the rape issue had something to do with Savage and his ‘personal’ life. I get it all now…sorry about that to all, it’s been a long day and I apologize for not understanding.

Thanks AF…much appreciated. ~

2. I heard this broadcast when he made it and found myself yelling at the radio on my way to work. I have been a long time listener of Savage when I had the chance. While I have never fully agreed with him we usually were close in opinion, but this retarded montage of useless dialogue left me speechless. It pissed me off enough that I will never listen to him again.

It was obvious from the beginning he had no working knowledge of the case, OR the gun. Who the f*k carries an empty concealed weapon??? That’s asking for trouble. And when someone reaches for your weapon it ain’t because he wants to admire it.

And really, does he really think you can get up off the ground and attack someone in less time than it takes to rack a round in the slide? Martin was on top of Zimmerman. If he could have gotten up he would have already. If Savage is really that stupid I would be happy to show him how I can rack and fire a round in less than half a second. Hell, I’m pretty certain I can draw and fire from concealed in less than a second. What an idiot.

Then he goes on to say how he prefers revolvers. Does he keep his chamber empty on his revolver? How does he do that? Empty the cylinder of two rounds? Now you have 3 or 4 rounds depending. Is he willing to bet his life on 3 or 4 rounds? Hell, there is a video showing a cop drop 4 rounds in a Rottweiler and he didn’t die immediately. What a tool this guy is.

Just about everything out of his mouth was his opinion, and very little fact. He goes on to brag about how often he is right. Of course he is. I’ve never been wrong in my opinions either. It’s the facts that mess me up.

Uggh. I better stop here. This jackass really pissed me off. Arrgghhh!

• Chris…

I’m glad you felt the same way…I wanted to smack the stupid out of him! And another thing that has always bothered me about him, when someone calls in…they never get to finish their point, if they ever get to make them to begin with without him interrupting and inserting something else etc. Tuesday night he had me past fuming…whatever respect I had for him, it’s long gone. – It will never return either.

• Mr. Rational says:

You’ve just summarized why I don’t… can’t… listen to talk radio.

Too much afactuality.  Too much moronicity.  If these people can’t be forced to acknowledge their errors on-air and repent them the next day, we should not give them our ears.

• Mental issues, for real. Its why he is bounced around a lot.

• michael…

It has to be. He does have mental issues…anyone that listens to him over time has to know that, or they’re blind. – And I’m talking about long before this subject/post came up.

• Joe Stalin says:

“Who the f*k carries an empty concealed weapon???”

Around 15 years ago the New York Times carried a story about a man and his daughter who getting off of an elevator and were confronted by robbers. He was carrying a Walther automatic pistol (PPK/S?). He was killed and his daughter was injured. You see, he was carrying an UNCHAMBERED weapon… and the article said he was an “engineer.”

A person commented this: “He was educated BEYOND his intelligence.”

• Mr. Rational says:

There’s a reason my regular carry weapon has no safety and a round chambered at all times.

I keep my booger hook off the bang lever unless I want to destroy something.

3. BT,

As you know, I commented on this a couple of days ago… my 9mm ALWAYS has a bullet chambered. Only a fool has a 9mm in his house or in his possession with a bullet NOT in the chamber.

Savage is and has always been envious of other talk show host and he daily tells his audience of his greatness.

• You put it in a nutshell at the end of your post Paul, that says it all.

• BT,

You possibly think Savage just made the statement for attention??? If so, I certainly lost the little respect I have for him, especially considering Zimmerman’s life is on the line.

• Yeppers…I mentioned I thought he was either looking for attention in the post towards the top somewhere too.

I’ve got to finish burning trash, be right back in jiff.

• Mr. Rational says:

I hope you aren’t burning the trash in Washington, K street alone would take decades to work through.

• I don’t think you’re allowed to burn trash in DC. – EPA mandates and such, orders of the WH and the DOJ.

• Paul…

Here it is regarding what I stated:

“He’s either an intentional liar looking for attention, or completely stuck on stupid!”

I’m finally done with my work outside, ready to settle in…and everyone else is off to bed. I hate the time difference with us all.

• If you lived where civilized people live, you wouldn’t have to worry about the time difference. You know I say that with envy… wish I lived in your neck of the woods… only problem, I hate long cold winters.

Btw… have you seen the big cats since they wondered through your yard about six months ago???

• Oh Paul, the older I get the more I don’t look forward to the long cold winters either. – As to the cats, no…I haven’t. I’m very glad of that too. Even though I know they live all around us anyway. I’ve seen them now and then in different scenarios…but never, ever like that day. I never want to again either.

Our ridge facing us isn’t called ‘Cougar Ridge’ for nothing!

• Me too. He does have some very telling photos from Egypt on his Web site that you would NEVER see on the MSN.Check it out.

4. America First says:

Either Savage was trolling his listeners as some kind of social experiment or he is in some stage of senility.I don’t believe he would be so stupid otherwise.Anyway it means nothing as does the shrill phony Nancy Grace’s inane blathering and ass kissing of that race-whore Natalie Jackson as the jury is sequestered.The only problem with this is that it makes our fellow countrymen who may be prone to poor impulse control and susceptible to melanin-superiority theory (heh heh that’s a thing) wrongly believe the prosecution is doing a bang up job which will lead to spontaneous acts of blackness.Hopefully these incidents will not be as wide spread as some of the doomsday crowd are expecting.

• Nancy Grace is and always has been nothing but a media whore…I’ve had arguments years back on another site about that phony bitch. And yes, she’s a bitch….and I’m putting that kindly.

Btw….I agree with you about the expected hugeness of any rioting, although many via the msm are doing their best to ratchet it up 24/7!

5. According to [a dreadful book, not recommended]’101 People Screwing up America'[ultra left author Huberman] in bygone days Savage sent his woman off for 2 or more abortions.
    Savage is ‘tribe’ turned right wing, sort of.

Looks like savages light burned out a long time ago its just that he too stupid to acknolage it and switch his 10 watt dim-bulb for a 100 watt bright bulb

7. I listen to Michael Savage and Mark Levine alot. This time Savage got it wrong, really wrong and I’m not sure what got into him. It almost seemed like he was playing the Devil’s advocate just to prove he was an independent thinker and not part of the conservative herd. He’s normally good enough with his “Borders, Language and Culture”, his books Trickle Down Tyranny and the rest, that I’ll still listen.

His July 3rd radio show was exceptional and he went after Dear Leader in a big way: “Egypt: the greatest foreign policy disaster in history”

• PAmadwoman says:

I agree. When he’s wrong, it’s maddening, but when he’s right, he’s exceptional. I think you’re spot-on in saying he sometimes goes against the grain just to prove he’s an independent thinker, and apparently he doesn’t realize it sometimes makes him a fool, as in this case. I seriously doubt many, if any, of his listeners agreed.

As for his show on the 3rd, he also interviewed Walid Shoebat regarding events in Egypt and they discussed B.O. as a “sleeper” for the enemy. This interview was tops, and worth the listen even if all of the above has you hating Savage.

8. Michael T says:

I’m not a Savage fan. Do we know what type of Kel-Tec pistol Zimmerman was carrying? I had a Kel-Tec 9mm when they were first introduced back in the 90’s, and it did not have an external saftey. It was striker fired, like a Glock. As to carrying ‘condition one’, what is the point of carrying if you’re not going to have one in the tube? A hand gun is a one handed weapon in an emergency. It defeats the purpose if it is not ready to use one handed.

If Zimmerman was ‘hunting’ as Savage says, why did he call 911? Did he make some tactical mistakes? Yes. Did he do things that caused him to be in the position that he ended up in that ultimately cost someones life? I believe he did. He wasn’t just standing there waiting for the bus minding his own business.

9. If Savage thinks GZ is guilty hes just another delusional moron trying to suck up to the blacks and liberal left for whatever reason. Even a retarded chicken can see this case for what it is…a joke. GZ should never have been charged with a crime to begin with.

10. Rich that’s too funny! I think KFC has retarded chicken on the menu now.

• I’m not sure about their menu Magnum but the few times Ive been to a KFC, some of the folks working there could have challenged a retarded chicken in a stupid contest. And the chicken probably would have won.

11. quartierleblanc says:

Savage who is ordinarily quite good, overplayed his hand and made THE cardinal mistake in a business that depends upon ratings. He doesn’t understand his demographic. His major competition is Mark Levin, who shares approximately the same time slot and Levin is coming out on top, especially since Savage was out because of contract difficulties. A stupid move by Savage, he’ll see ratings drop despite whatever lift he’ll get from the left. It’s all about numbers and ratings. The Left really only has an idiot named Mark Thompson at the same time slot and he doesn’t even make the Talker’s 250. Figure Savage was trying to get some left coast numbers in there.

Micheal Savage suffers from FOOT IN MOUTH a common alment amounst liberals

• quartierleblanc says:

Savage is not a liberal, but he’s in a tough game that even O’Reilly couldn’t play at the highest level. Savage is also going on a bit later than Levin in many locales and some of this is tape delayed. It was a play designed to pull left wing listeners in. You have to realize his is a late afternoon/night time show, spread across 4 time zones. It’s not midday or drive in or even drive home time slots. Money says Sirius see’s the opening and goes after him with their programming.

13. Or Savage is just wrong on this on this one. Happens to all of us sometimes.

Put it this way if GZ

14. bigtimer says:

Good morning all…

Have any of you heard the testimony this morning from Trayvon’s mom and brother? – Just curious…I’ll be back in a bit.

15. quartierleblanc says:

Just heard the ME, he’s clearly on the pad for for the prosecution. The ME is reading from a script which is NOT acceptable and the lawyers are at the bench in a big fight.

• bigtimer says:

You got that right, it’s obvious who pats him on the head with pay.

This morning with Sabrina Fulton, Trayvon’s mom and his brother, it was rather convenient when they didn’t know something, couldn’t recall…or didn’t know what the defense meant about a specific question when asked. Talk about dodge and spin.

One other major thing, I couldn’t believe the first time Sabrina heard the tape of the 9-11 call, with the screams from help, was in the MAYORS office with tons of others present…something like that being done is unheard of according to many I’ve heard discussing this that have tried cases etc. – I’ve never heard of anything like this either in all my years of watching/reading crime cases.

You can be sure the defense will be covering more of this when it’s their turn. – Pure politics being played by these filthy clowns.

• quartierleblanc says:

This so called “trial” is nothing more than an attempt at the intimidation of those who would choose to exercise their right of self defense.

• Exactly! I’ve also stated as such here and there over time. Angela Corey has been attempting to destroy the Stand Your Ground law for a very long time with a vengeance. This time she’s had major help via the msm and the prez with this buddy Holder in tow as well.

Despicable creatures all. ~

Molon Labe!

16. chicago guy says:

A wise old man once told me when I was a child “bullshit and money makes the world go around”. Boy, was he ever right! Savage is paid money to spout bullshit. AWD is right about the 9mm kel-tek, no safety and besides the long 8 and 1/2 lb. trigger pull, a very strong slide spring to chamber a round. Gotta have one in the pipe for any emergency. You can throw this weapon at a wall, and it won’t discharge. very safe for ccw.

17. Have listened to him for years. He is way off base on Zimmerman. He is an ego maniac but I do agree with him on his points about Obozo. I find it very annoying when he will not allow callers to finish what they have to say. Talk radio and the internet are our last bastions of truth. The MSN and newspapers never report the truth.

• quartierleblanc says:

Joy, it’s HIS show. He controls the agenda along with the tape delay. Even the dumbest talk show host like Mark Thompson knows this and controls who calls and how long they talk. He’s not there to debate you and get his clock cleaned in the process.

• Yes, but unless the caller is an A hole he doen’t have to be rude!

• Good morning Joy, just want you to know I agree. It’s been more than aggravating to listen to. Why bother taking calls if the caller can’t finish one single sentence…unless you agree with Savage. The other night was exasperating to put it mildly.

• quartierleblanc says:

Sometimes they do. I’ll give you once again the examples of Al Sharpton and especially Mark Thompson. Both are stupid and I can’t tell which one is the dumbest. Thompson will typically become angry when he’s bested which is often. He’ll yell, start stuttering, cry racism and hang up. Mark Levin just points out the facts and tells a caller they’re stupid which they are if trying to be cute with him. Perhaps the best was G. Gordon Liddy. He was subtle, witty and clever, leaving the caller to realize later what a dumbass they were.

18. angrylittlesouthernwoman says:

How about, “He was doing his job”?

19. The handgun carried and used by George Zimmerman is a Kel-Tec P-9 pistol.
    To fire it, you must pull the trigger. No hammer at all.
    Double action only!
    Totally safe. You cannot get it to fire until you pull the 7 pound trigger.
    Then it fires and puts another round in the chamber.
    The hollow point bullet expanded in the heart, chest of thug,robber Travon.
    This defensive action taken by Zimmerman, saved his own life, as Travon was going to kill George!!! Period.
    Simple, acquit the defendant from all charges.
    So, if the Negroids start to riot,,,, Use force to quell it immediately.

• quartierleblanc says:

Can you seem the powers that be “quelling a riot” in Chicago, Baltimore, Birmingham, Gary, East St. Louis etc?

• They did a hell of a job in the 60’s Chicago race riots. The cops back then used batons on their heads and tossed them into paddy wagons like sacks of taters. As it should be. Today they probably will drive them in a stretch limo to Jesse and Al’s house to party.

20. What an aggravating POS this Medical Examiner is…I have never seen anything like this in my life. And for the Judge to allow this to continue is maddening as hell!

• You said it! What a jerk. Have a good weekend my friend.Stay sane! LOL

• Did you see where he was reading from notes he prepared in anticipation of answers, instead of answering direct questions? The lawyers got hold of them and are copying them. And this ME is a professional witness…even lib prosecutors are stunned at what the Medical Examiner has done.

Another one bites the dust when it comes to witnesses!

Oh yeah…and he was another one that played the ‘I can’t remember’ game when it was convenient.

21. Creepy Ass Cracka says:

Yea I got a message, go read your dog passages from your shitty books and we don’t care about that esoteric ham sandwich you ate at 7 years old. Mr. phony conservative educated at liberal moonbat ivory towers way overestimates his “talent” and place in talk radio.

• CAC…

Couldn’t agree more…and he also always gets into a long diatribe about ‘germaphobia’ as well. – It’s madness I tell ya…madness!

22. quartierleblanc says:

Yep, they’ll have an expert who speaks English tell them how he and his people screwed up and how a professional should really act.

• You bet the will. And those notes they got from the Medical Examiner are going to be a treasure trove of info. – I’m lovin’ it!

• quartierleblanc says:

Another really bad witness. I have it on MSNBC of which Alex Wagner is busily changing the subject. They are keeping off the experts and put on Al Sharpton for a few comments instead. I think they’re playing for a mistrial, then a plea bargain.

• Oh lordy…I saw part of that with Al earlier before Wagner and since Wagner. I can’t take listening to that dimwit today.

Btw…who are you meaning about the mistrial and plea bargain thing?

The defense, the prosecution or the msm?

• quartierleblanc says:

I meant the prosecutor. In the event of a mistrial, they’ll have to decide whether to retry him or not. A mistrial gives them a chance at a plea bargain offer. I say hold fast.

• bigtimer says:

Thanks for the clarification…and I agree with you about ‘hold fast’!

23. Oh my gawd…now the Medical Examiner can’t recall what he said yesterday to the prosecutor…he met with the prosecutor folks about changing his opinion about how long Martin might have lived after being shot! – Un-friggin’believable!

Changing his story about THC in Martin’s system during autopsy too since his deposition last fall.

Liar, liar pants fire!

He remembers nothing!

24. Since listening to M. Savage I have concluded that Savage is a clown……..a self aggrandized clown…….I have been listening to his rants on how George “the community hero” Zimmerman is guilty of being a mall cop….a wanna-be cop….out of control……looking to kill…….it’s all nothing but shear speculation on his part with absolutely no evidence to back up any of his wild ass assertions……..

I often have wished the radio station that airs his show would replace him with someone with real common sense………..

Savage is a clown and seems to be jealous of every other radio talk show host on the planet…………

what a fool………

25. bigtimer says:

Anyone listening to O’Mara trying for ‘Judgement of Acquittal’ since the state rested? – Good luck with that when it comes to this judge.

26. Celebrate Homogeneity says:

Savage is nothing more than a sniveling, hand-wringing, piss-in-his pants New York City type who is afraid of his own shadow. No other explanation is really needed.

• Celebrate,

I use to really like savage, but then his outward jealousy and hatred toward other talk show host completely turned me off… not to mention his need to inform his audience daily of his greatness.

Over the years I have really enjoyed Rush and Hannity, and while I still listen to both, my favorites are now Beck and especially Mark Levin.

• bigtimer says:

My favorite is still Chris Plante…I love that guy! Steve Malzberg as well.

• I always remember you mentioning Plante… not sure we pick him up in KC, but I’ll go online and read his comments as I do others.

• bigtimer says:

I listen to him and all radio that I get via the computer, I can’t get any radio where I live other than than computer. Thank goodness for the computer.

• You are a backwoods girl… bet you were a good sprinter if you had any brothers… Oh!!! that was very bad.

Tell hubby I was just kidding or he’ll be making a trip to KC.

• bigtimer says:

You have me laughing like heck Paul. – Thanks, at this time of the day, we all need some laughter!

• Whoa whoa whoa…. holy crap LOL

Paul… are you drinking my friend?

• bigtimer says:

Geesh…I wished I had thought of that to say Vince, since Paul’s always accusing me of that! 😉

• Sounds like you knew my ex wife.

• jollywhitegiant says:

I really like Beck, but he’s gone overboard with the whole civil rights thing and worship of Martin Luther King. I about threw up on my keyboard the other day when he was talking about having Kings niece that he’s buddies with teach all us white folks how to protest.

jwg…

Glad I didn’t hear that one!

• Good grief…if Beck has to suck up to the likes of MLK’s niece hes really grasping at straws to gain some black support. MLK gets credit in history for being a civil rights leader but all he did was instigate a bunch of race riots all over the country. Just because someone shot him he became a martyr…much like Trayvon is the new black martyr just because he got shot. If MLK didn’t get shot today he would just be another Al and Jesse race baiter whining about how rotten the white man is.

27. Savage knows nothing. He needs to take care of his “journalism.” He can’t even do that right for being such a liar. Savage should know there is a hotter place in hell for liars like him for trying to get an innocent man prosecuted. They should never have arrested Zimmeman. There is an indictment of that prosecutor for tampering with the evidence. Maybe they should bring that out.

• bigtimer says:

Well, we’ll see what happens next week. O’Mara just said they may be done by next week with their side of the case. It’s going to be interesting…no doubt about that.

28. Old Savage thinks he is smoozing with the big boys because he is taking up for that lying bunch of Martins. He thinks he can get in the WH circle if he talks the talk and walks the walk. Savage is a traitorous piece of slime.

29. Henry Stanton says:

geez louise, you would think Savage would know more about guns since he had one designed after him. And get this, it’s a Kel Tec! And nope it doesn’t have a safety either.

I listed to Savage for over 8 years but he went loopy on this one. It would be like catching AWD driving a Prius and rocking out to Yanni.

• bigtimer says:

“It would be like catching AWD driving a Prius and rocking out to Yanni.”

Hilarious…true too!

Thanks for all of your post Henry Stanton, but what you posted at the bottom made my day, in fact…in my view, it’s the post of the day! 😉

• LOL Good comparison.

30. jollywhitegiant says:

Savage to me is a lot like Ron Paul. He’s got some good ideas on some things, but then he’s so batshiat crazy on others that it cancels out the stuff I do agree with him on.

That, and he really impresses me as someone who really needs conflict to survive. SO as a result, he attacks everyone. I mean come on Savage, in a country with a statist, racist administration, 10% unemployment, only 47% of people with full time jobs and 17 trillion in debt, you think the biggest problems are Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity being too in the tank for the GOP?

31. I am confused about the debate, George Zimmerman will walk, Trayvon Martin is dead and standing your ground apparently means that people can chase other people down, confront them and put hands on them, and then shoot them when they fight back. I suppose it also means that standing your ground is all about not listening to the authorities when they tell you to let them handle the matter, not keeping yourself out of situations that endanger yourself or others. Standing your ground means of course the one citizen had the perfect right to impinge upon the civil liberties of another citizen who was not engaging in any crime other then walking through a public space at night. Of course standing your ground gives one citizen the right to question another citizen as to their location, direction or destination while in a public space and the person in question was nowhere near that citizens personal property or abode, without being employed by a police agency, though I suppose that if the citizen doing the questioning was stopped and questions and pursued he would not feel threaten, put upon or singled out. I also suppose standing your ground means that a person can run another person to ground, hold them at bey and then reasonably expect them to comply with their wishes just because that other person did not fit the aggressors personal ideal of who should be in the neighborhood.

Hind sight is 20/20 and Mr. Martin should have yelled rape when George “would be kid toucher” Zimmerman, approached him. He would probably still be alive today and the perv would be on a list for sex offenders.

Thanks,

• Mr. Rational says:

You’re confused about a great many things, starting with everything you think you know about the Zimmerman/Martin contretemps.  What you wrote sounds like it came from a Martin family propaganda release.

32. Jimmy Paul says:

Meagan,

Yes, you are confused. Here is the chain of events,

– Zimmerman while driving sees Trayvon in his neighborhood acting suspiciously

– Zimmerman follows in his truck and calls 911

– Trayvon goes through a cut-through(walkway). Zimmerman parks to follow him on foot.

– While following him on foot the dispatcher tells Zimmerman not to follow. Zimmerman has lost track of Trayvon anyways so he closes his cellphone and heads back to truck.

– Trayvon doubles back, comes out of the bushes, and confronts Zimmerman as to why he is following him.

– Zimmerman reaches for his cellphone to call 911 again.

– Trayvon punches him in the nose, knocks him to the ground, straddles him and begins raining down blows like on the Ultimate Fighting shows. When Zimmerman resists Trayvon covers his nose and mouth with his forearm (another Ultimate Fighting technique).

– Zimmerman in fear for his life (not being able to catch a breath with a busted nose and a arm over your mouth)and terrified that this one sided fight proceeds to the point where he is helpless and completely at Trayvon’s mercy, pulls his gun and shoots Trayvon.

• Howdy Jimmy Paul…

Good luck with Meagan following the bouncing ball you presented so well…I just have a feeling she’ll let that ball go right over her head.

I could be wrong…we shall see.

• You missed the part where Mr. Zimmerman was safely ensconced in his vehicle and on the phone with the police. Mr. Zimmerman then exits his vehicle and follows said suspicious character, after being explicitly told not to follow said suspicious character. You also forget that Mr. Zimmerman acted contrary to his training for the Neighborhood watch, which is to watch, not confront, not to follow, not to interfere and to call the police to let them handle the matter. I also wonder and the use of thug in regards to Mr. Martin, he didn’t have any criminal record, Mr. Zimmerman however, does have a past criminal record. Who’s the thug, the guy with the arrest record or the kid who hasn’t so much as has a run in with the police. I love how details such as these tend to disappear when you are trying to make a wrong, reckless lone vigilantly right. And despite any protests from the black community G. Zimmerman is going to walk, and probably serial kill again before your community comes to its senses.

Thanks,

• bigtimer says:

Worry about your own country Brid, it’s no concern of yours to be telling us what and when happened to whom. Besides that, you’re a born liar, you’ll die a liar.

• LOL, just because you have 18 different persona online, doesn’t mean other people stoop to your level. I can talk about the US as much as I like because I was born and raised here.

Thanks,

• Jimmy Paul says:

Meagan,

You missed the part where,
        – Trayvon was suspended from school three times
        – He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a ‘marijuana pipe’ and a baggie with drug residue
        – Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a ‘burglary tool’ and a bag full of women’s jewelry
        – Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness
        – Trayvon Martin’s autopsy shows evidence of marijuana in his urine and blood.
        – And how about his tweets,

I’ll beat the pu**sy up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up”

I’ll slap a girl if she said suck my toes wtf, she must be giving some great dome

White People’(s) Call Police , Black People’(s) Call There Cousin

Its crazy how i was jus pissed off,snappin…then i smoked..now im happy:) ha

You know you high AF when you stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green

There were others buy not sure if they would pass the moderator

Howdy Jimmy Paul…

Meagan is an old troll here that uses different user names to sneak back in after she’s been banned time and again. Just letting you know for future warnings. She will return as someone else again even if she doesn’t get the ban hammer, that’s what she is, that’s what she does…she has real mental issues that can’t be helped by anyone….especially herself. – In other words, she’s freakin’ NUTZ!

Btw…when you see us use the name ‘Brid’ here, that’s her original user name…just letting you know for future use.

• :) *shrug* you are still wrong, but apparently too stubborn to admit it. My name is Meagan. Get over it.

• I fail to see your point, he still wasn’t a criminal, never having been arrested. If he was a bad kid in school, he joins millions of others. Being suspended from school doesn’t mean you should be shot in the streets by anyone, black or white. Tweeting offensive crap, means nothing. The defense attorney’s own daughter, 23 years old just did the same. Do you want to take her out and put a bullet in her chest? I find it very interesting that you want to justify a killing, when if the person holding the gun was a responsible adult, you know not some teenager, he would have remembered that it wasn’t he place to police the streets, its 2013 not 1875 and he is not Wyatt Earp. He should not have followed anyone, especially a person who was not in the act of committing a crime. Unless Trayvon, was caught with his leg over the widow sill of a house that didn’t belong to him, Mr. Zimmerman had no cause to go bothering with him. You don’t want to admit it, but you know darn well you as a free citizen wouldn’t stand for someone following you or confronting you about where you are going and what you are doing, especially some round little average joe. You would have told him to Fluff off. G. Zimmerman had no authority to ask, follow or confront anyone. He wasn’t acting in any official capacity. The problem with white people is they think that they have the right to tell other people what to do, or to question private citizens. Which they don’t.

• bigtimer says:

Gosh Brid, I wonder how part of a windowsill was found in the bushes sweet little Trayvon had been hiding in that night, along with a break-in tool called a slim-jim that was found in the same bushes. Hmmm, white man must have planted it there a few days later eh? – Of course we aren’t going to hear about what a wannabe thug Trayvon was during the trial…because he was so spotlessly clean and a real community leader at school too.

Stick it where the sun doesn’t shine Brid, and twist it sideways!

33. Savage is obviously an asshat moron. Anyone who still believes GZ is guilty is either delusional or simply a racist intent on vigilante justice.

34. mic doodle says:

Oh yeah, anyone who has a round chambered is looking for trouble. Give me a damn break; so when I go out with my CCW under no circumstance should I have a round chambered? Guess our soldiers who have a round chambered when they are in a warzone are just looking for trouble (and don’t tell me this is a totally different situation; I would feel much safer in some shithole village in the Mid East than walking at night among the residents of Watts or Compton). Savage can go to hell.

• I wouldn’t think of carrying my Glock WITHOUT a round chambered! Not much point in carrying an unloaded gun is there? By the time you draw it from concealment and chamber a round…you’re already dead. Its not called looking for trouble…its called the proper way to carry the pistol as it was designed to be carried. But of course you can’t explain things logically to a libtard anti gun asshat.

• Rich, AWD carries his 23 without a round chambered. I can rack the slide faster than Michael Moore can scarf down a Moon Pie. We’re talking milliseconds. I do wish Glock would put a real safety on their guns.

awd

• I wouldn’t be too wary of the safe action design AWD. There are thousands of cops who carry them daily with one in the chamber and how many do you see in the news shooting themselves with their own gun? And many of them not only carry their duty weapon but a back up semi auto with one in the chamber as well. I always carry a semi auto pistol chambered because its just one less thing that can go wrong when you need it most. It would really suck if you had to draw from concealment, rack the slide and the first round miss fed and jammed…then you have to clear it. Many gun owners also freak about carrying a 1911 cocked and locked but its the best way to carry one. My thinking about it is that with one in the pipe you get the advantage of a revolver as far as draw and shoot with the ammo capacity of a semi auto. Best of both worlds. The main thing to remember about a Glock or ANY gun for that matter is to keep your finger off that trigger until you have to shoot. The brain is the best safety mechanism if properly trained.

35. Those of you folks here who love guns as much as I do….look up a fellow who uses the screen name Hickok45 on You Tube. Hes one of us…a true patriot and staunch 2nd Amendment supporter. He has done hundreds of videos on all different types of pistols and rifles. He covers all sorts of great gun topics like concealed carry and he shoots different pistols and evaluates them. He is a huge Glock fan and talks about the strong and weak points of Glocks vs other guns. An interesting fellow and fun to watch.

36. Jimmy Paul says:

Meagan,

I fail to see your point. If he was arrested, he joins millions of others. Being arrested doesn’t mean you should be beat in the streets by anyone, black or white. 89% of blacks have a criminal record. Do you want to take them out and punch them in the nose and further beat them? I find it very interesting that you want to justify a beating, when if the person beating someone was a responsible adult, you know not some irresponsible teenager, he would have remembered that it wasn’t his place to beat someone up.Its 2013 not 1875 B.C. and he is not a caveman. He should not have beaten anyone, especially a person who was not in the act of committing a crime. Unless Zimmerman, was caught aiming a gun at him or touching him, Mr. Martin had no cause to go bothering with him. You don’t want to admit it, but you know darn well you as a free citizen wouldn’t stand for someone confronting you, punching you in the nose and beating you up. You would have told him to Fluff off. T. Martin had no authority to punch, beat, or suffocate anyone. He wasn’t acting in any sane capacity. The problem with Black people is they think that they have the right to punch, choke, and beat Whites. Which they don’t.

37. andy harshaw says:

If it is illegal to walk slowly down the street not bothering anyone, not breaking any laws, minding your own business, be careful in Florida.

38. andy harshaw says:

White privilege is the norm in this site. Not liberty or freedom.

• Nostradumbass says:

Andy, if you had neither the liberty nor freedom to make your post, it must be that you had “white privilege”. You should be ashamed.