Tattooed Lady

Why?

Been awhile since I’ve put up a post that pissed everyone off, so let me try one tonight.

Tattoos on chicks. I hate ’em. What used to be the markings of sailors and bikers has now become commonplace for seemingly everyone, male or female—especially female.

For the love of God, a hot chick doesn’t need any additional pretty-ification. A pair of earrings is about the sum total of the body modification this dude needs in a woman, and even that I’d gladly give up it if would somehow undo the damage done by all these pretty little fillies who have slid down the slippery slope to body desecration.

Now, I’d never kick a good looking dudette out of bed for sporting ink, but if I have the opportunity to offer one who might be considering getting a tattoo some advice, I’d say of tattoos what I’ve heard said of suicide: It’s a permanent decision to a temporary situation. Hell, anyone ever seen pictures of their hairstyles and attire from a couple decades ago? Atrocious! And you think your taste in tattoos in going to be somehow timeless? Well, it better be—cuz that sh*t ain’t going away without a lot of pain and scarring!

In short, ladies, please—go with the temporary tattoos if you feel so inclined, but save the real thing for burly men and thugs. You’re pretty enough prettier without it.

1. On Target. In Hawaii I used to see the beach chicks out getting tanned every day. Many in their mid 20’s to mid 30’s had the
    wrinkly skin of a 70 year old. I’d hate to see them at 70, same with these inked up beauties, many who will further compound the problem by trying to get them laser removed. To each his own I guess, at least they are keeping someone working.

2. ‘SCOURGE’ says it all.

’nuff said.

3. Ghostrider says:

LMFAO. I can’t support you on this one, Red. The finest filly I ever bedded had Tweety on her left tit and Roadrunner on her right ass cheek. You might say we have a cartoon relationship. Works for us! If you ever meet Ms. Ghostrider ask her to show you her tattoos!!

4. It was a warm afternoon in early September when I first met the Illustrated Woman. Late in the afternoon I stopped, ate some pork, beans, and a doughnut, and was preparing to stretch out and read when the Illustrated Woman walked over the hill and stood for a moment against the sky.
    I didn’t know she was Illustrated then. I only know that she was tall, once well muscled, but now, for some reason, going to fat.
    As for the rest of Her, I cannot say how I sat and stared, for she was a riot of rockets and fountains and people, in such intricate detail and color that you could hear the voices murmuring small and muted, from the crowds that inhabited her body. When her flesh twitched, the tiny mouths flickered, the tiny green-and-gold eyes winked, the tiny pink hands gestured. There were yellow meadows and blue rivers and mountains and stars and suns and planets spread in a Milky Way across her chest. The people themselves were in twenty or more odd groups upon her arms, shoulders, back, sides, and wrists, as well as on the flat of her stomach. You found them in forests of hair, lurking among a constellation of freckles, or peering from armpit caverns, diamond eyes aglitter. Each seemed intent upon his own activity, each was a separate gallery portrait.
    I took off out of there like a stripe-assed Ape.

5. The fact of the matter is that we’re all ni**ers now. Thanks to subtle, ceaseless and all-pervading indoctrination by the $$$$-Bolshevik infotainment media monopoly, every form of entertainment and education teaches them to have the same lack of modesty and morality as the negro.

Does the wealthy, suburban, white teen wear his pants hanging down his buttocks because he one day decided he wanted to emulate the lowest elements of society? No, he watched MTV and listened to the so-called “music” which slowly, over his youth told him it was “cool”.

Does the white, rural girl seek a buck ni**er to impregnate her because she truly wants to support several illegitimate half-breeds as well as a string of lazy, negro “baby daddy’s”? No, she watched televitz which consistently portrays white men as weak and dumb while portraying negroes as strong, masculine – even intelligent!

So it is with tattoos and piercings. Whatever is most vile, immoral and destructive will be portrayed positively by the evil $$$$s who control America.

• Michael T says:

Bingo! That is the truth. I have changed my mind about the precious Jew.

• Chesty Puller says:

I couldn’t agree more… I recently have had to re-evaluate my support for the cabal of Marxist that control the banks and the media who and call themselves “Gods chosen people” and frankly I feel kind of foolish… I bought the lie like everyone else has

“I know the blasphemy of those who say that they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan” _Rev 2:9

• Right on the money!! We as a people are devolving .. when I see a good looking gal and then the Tats…it reminds me of …graffiti

6. I’m not a fan of large amounts of ink. I’ve got no issue with one or two small tats, but don’t care for sleeves and such. The wife has one small tat on her back(not a tramp stamp). I don’t have any because I saw no logical reason why I would willingly pay someone to poke me with multiple needles.

7. inagadadavida says:

Good post, Red… I like the comparison to hairstyles.

I think a lot of this comes from the “I’m white, I don’t have a culture to celebrate” sentiment that’s been brainwashed into kids, especially girls.

8. You’re discriminating against tattoos. That’s profiling. Shame on you!

Actually, I don’t mind a small tattoo or two but like you, I don’t want my woman covered in them.

And what’s the reference to sailors and bikers? I happen to be both but I don’t have a single tattoo. It is, perhaps, my greatest failing. LOL

9. Wouldn’t mind seein All of her tattoos!

10. Max & Eric says:

I have walked away from some pretty attractive women, just because they have tattoos. I just can`t stomach them on a lady. They always ask about mine, and I say I was young and stupid and didn`t get a clue until I was 35. Then I sold the Harley and shaved my head and got a real job. My tattoo`s remind me of who I don`t want to be

11. Red,

Call me old school, but I personally do not trust anyone covered with tattoos. While in college I played Ban Johnson baseball in Kansas City, and every spring we went to Leavenworth to play inside the prison… the prisoners (criminals) were covered with tattoos from head to foot. My experience in life has summed up anyone wearing tramp stamps all over their bodies (not a single tattoo) are generally low class scum… facts are facts but go ahead and call me racist.

• Dang Paul, I thought we were friends. I guess I’m just low class scum. Hell, I’m used to being profiled. And sometimes its worked to my advantage. As someone said last week, looking like an extra from Sons Of Anarchy has its advantages. See ya in church.

• Michael T says:

LOL. I guess I’m in that group too. But maybe for other reasons.

• Sorry guys, just saying what my experience in life has been.

• Dirty Al & Michael T,

My comment was short because I had to get some work ready to deliver tomorrow… let me expand my thoughts. You guys know I’m very outspoken, and while I would never intend to hurt the feelings of either of you, I have to be honest about my experiences in life. We all know our feelings and the way we look at others are shaped by past experiences… my experiences with individuals who are covered with tattoos from head to foot have not been positive. My opinion really doesn’t matter however, what does matter is how you view yourself and the goodness in your heart… after all, no one knows you better than yourself.

• Michael T says:

No problem Paul, I don’t have an issue with your comment. Thats your experience, and thats it. You know I’m outspoken too, and I take my lumps here because of it.

• Yeah Michael… we are kinda like two peas in a pod. I realize however that I should curb my comments a tad, but I’m who I am.

• Hey Paul don’t sweat it. I wasn’t offended at all. I was just being a bit of a smart azz. I made my bed along time ago and have reaped what I have sown and have been taken to the Almighty’s woodshed. And am better for it. I’m a “New Creation” now. Much respects, Paul.

12. RedState
    The small rose tattooed on the breast will become a long stemed one with age.

13. Knew a girl when I was twenty …..she had a small butterfly tattoo on her breast….I am now sixty two….saw her on the beach recently….the butterfly had turned into pterodactyl …scared hell out of me….tats on tits do not age well.

14. Knew a girl with a cute little butterfly tat on her breast….when she was 20 …she is now 48 and it sagged so much it looks like a pterodactyl now.

15. My daughter was raised in a Christian home, went to Christian school, loves God, her family especially dad :) graduated college, works 3 jobs, has never been on drugs or alcohol and never been arrested. She has a full sleeve. I don’t like it but if that’s the worst she’s done I’m ok with it.

16. I have a few tats, to my eternal regret. Done when in the military. My advice. Don’t do it. I was young and stupid in those days. Now I am older and wiser, but I carry the marks of my stupidity with me.

17. Red, I could not agree more with your sentiments. I see women my own age with tattoos at work with one on the ankle and think how trashy it makes them look. As for men, when I was single I would view men with tattoos as labeling themselves as jerks. Kind of doing me a favor, as they are wearing a permanent “I am a jerk” sign, saving me the trouble of having to figure this out on my own. ( nasty and judgemental, I know. But this was my logic back in my early 20’s when I knew EVERYTHING …I am much less certain of my opinions now, it’s been downhill since I was 23. At the rate I’m going, I’ll know absolutely nothing before I reach 50.)

Now that I’m a little older, I suppose one on on a man is okay. But as for women, they shouldn’t be anywhere that can be seen in any work attire. I.e. one on the hip that can only be seen in a bathing suit is acceptable I suppose, if one must have one.

The covering of the arms, legs, neck is unacceptable – ugly and trashy. Working in a professional environment, there is nobody hired that has this look, in spite of the large numbers of young people who wreck themselves in this manner. The reality: these young men and women are voluntary excluding themselves from consideration for professional positions when they do this. “Inked” isn’t a protected group. The reality of the situation is that employers can and do discriminate on this basis.

Example: I know a young woman trying to become a nurse who got a few tattoos and a piercing (also disgusting looking, IMO). She was fired from her then current job at a nursing home. Their reason: the residents are afraid of her. Yes, I’m serious.

18. I agree 100% I read something scary one ttime that in 30 years rap will be playing on the oldies stations and there will be lots of tattooed old women running around

19. Like smoking…..

tats never kept me from cutting a “filly” out of the “herd” at closing time.

20. knew a girl that had a cute little butterfly on her breast when she was 20…..she is now 55 and it looks like a pterodactyl.

21. I would repeatedly Fu<k the $h!t out of any good looking girl with Tattoos

But I wouldn't marry her.

22. If they get them when they are of medium weight and get fat then skinny, then fat again would the picture go in and out of focus?

23. Tatoo reminds me of the midget of Fantasy Island…the plane…the plane. Well, that plane let without me. Whew…missed another bad trip to fantasy land.

24. I remember a ‘working girl’ who had a little butterfly on her right butt cheek, not a bad memory at all. I was very young and she was wonderful.

25. I hate tattoos on nerds!
    Especially “Emo” nerds.
    The lead singer of Maroon 5 loves to show off his nerd tattoos.

26. Sinister Iraqi scrotum goatees, earrings, a ring in the nose, and a nerd tattoo!

27. Mr. Rational says:

There’s the tramp stamp.

Then there’s the ones which went through the cancelling machine a few dozen times.

28. Naveen O'Sullivan says:

I’m female and 26 now and decided I was never going to get a tattoo when I started doing wedding photography as a side job. When I would photograph a bride with a tattoo showing, I thought it took away from her femininity and elegance. Instead of looking like a bride that was starting her life “fresh” with her groom, tattoos conveyed the idea that she had “been around the block a few times” or lived a hard life. Not that these women had, mind you.

I especially hate tattoos on breasts or on/near muffs. I just don’t think those areas should look like doodle pads lol.

I’ve thought about getting a couple of tattoos, but I think about the times in my life I want to look elegant and classy. Like my wedding day, or going out to a fancy restaurant wearing a strapless gown, I don’t want tattoos to be a distraction from my overall look.

I also don’t want to find a great man then have him turned off by something I did 5 years ago. So for me, the cons outweighed the pros.

These are just *my* opinions. There are some men that love tattoos on women and think it’s beautiful. It is just a matter of taste.

• Red et al, AWD also dislikes tattoos on fillies. Something I really hate is the new fad of looking like you’ve fallen face first into a fishing tackle box. People of both sexes with sh*t hanging all over their faces. Freakazoids.

awd

• ‘fallen face first into a tackle box’….hilarious and so true!

If ya only knew how much that has me laughing at this moment….I can barely get this typed and off to the board!

Thanks Prez Duderino…I needed that. ~

29. When I was in the US Navy back in the 60’s I got drunk and got a tattoo on my penis. It read “EAT AT JOE’s”.

Other times it read “EAT AT JOE’s DELICATESSEN, CHATTANOOGA, TENNESSEE”.

30. Snake Oiler says:

Like this – no visible ink. Best commercial I’ve seen in years.

I’ll wager you haven’t seen many goalie/barbers like that. Stupendous!

31. There’s an old Proverb about marrying a fat tattooed lady. Something about warmth in the winter and moving pictures all year long.

32. Had a friend like that once. Fell into the lake and came up with her limit of trout.