Shrillary Clintoon flew in on her newest broomstick to speak her mind about Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman case…among other things. This creature’s big mouth, along with the shrillness that emits from said pie-hole are enough to make anyone plug their ears…well, anyone with a brain that works!

Unfortunately, early this morning…I was awakened by the BS she was yelping about, so I caught most of it before I could get to the clicker to mute her or switch the network. Anyway…here’s what she had to say. – This is via Politico:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton spoke about the “heartache” of the Trayvon Martin case in D.C. Tuesday evening while speaking to an African-American sorority group.

“My prayers are with the Martin family and with every family who loves someone who is lost to violence,” she said in an almost 30-minute speech. “No mother, no father, should ever have to fear for their child walking down a street in the United States of America.”

She said she knew this week has “brought heartache, deep painful heartache” to families in the wake of the not guilty verdict in George Zimmerman’s trial last Saturday.

Clinton also referenced U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder’s announcement Monday that the Justice Department will review the case.

“Yesterday I know you heard from the attorney general about the next steps from the Justice Department and the need for a national dialogue,” she said. “As we move forward as we must, I hope this sisterhood will continue to be a force for justice and understanding.”

Clinton’s comments came in a speech to the 51st annual convention of the Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, the largest African-American women’s organization in the country. Organizers said that more than 14,000 people were in the room to hear her speak.

Since leaving the State Department, Clinton has kept up a busy schedule of speeches and public or private appearances, many of which are focused on women’s leadership or greater rights for women across the globe. Her public schedule has further fueled speculation about her 2016 ambitions.

She isn’t the only high-profile figure in D.C. to acknowledge the sorority’s convention: President Barack Obama met with the head of Delta Sigma Theta at the White House earlier Tuesday afternoon.

In her speech, the former secretary of state also blasted the Supreme Court’s decision to strike a key section of the Voting Rights Act, saying the law is in “real jeopardy.”

“The Supreme Court struck at the heart of the Voting Rights Act,” Clinton said. “For more than four decades this law has helped overcome constitutional barriers to voting. Again and again it has demonstrated its essential role in protecting our freedoms.”

She urged attendees at the convention to push Congress to take action on restoring and rewriting Section 4 of the law.

“Unless Congress acts, you know and I know more obstacles are on their way,” she said. “They’re going to make it difficult for poor people, elderly people, minority people and working people to do what we should be able to take for granted.”

She spoke, as she’s done recently at other women-centric events, about the need for more women to take up positions of power — and about Delta members like former Labor Secretary Alexis Herman and Rep. Marcia Fudge who have advanced the cause of women in leadership.

“As you know, women still comprise a majority of the world’s unhealthy, unschooled, unfed and unpaid,” she said, adding that there’s been “a lot of progress” on women’s rights but that more needs to be done.

As has been the case in many of her speeches this year, Clinton’s potential 2016 bid wasn’t far from people’s minds. As she exited the stage, audience members cheered, “Run, Hillary, Run!”

Listen below…if you can handle it:

Does this evil ‘Feminazi‘ have a chance of winning the presidency if she makes a run for it in ’16? Will she ever be held accountable for what happened in Benghazi? – What do you think about what she had to say about the Zimmerman case, voting rights, the DOJ as well as the SCOTUS decision and all that jazz?

Throw in your two-cents…Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. “Heartache”?? Yeah right Hillary, you would’nt be pandering for votes in 2016 would ya?

2. Shorter Hillary:

“Guilty? Not guilty? What difference does it make?”

She would have brought the flying monkeys but there was a Fly Monkey hunting season last year and they all were shot

4. It infuriates me this witch from hell says absolutely nada about the Zimmerman family and the heartache they’ve gone through. I despise her with every fiber of my being.

• BT

I am totally with you.

The trouble is we have no one to put up against this miserable bitch in 2016. What? Rubio?, Bush?, Perry?, Christie?, now it may be that Cruz may be failing us. My great hope was Rubio but I am now so disappointed in him I cannot find the words. Now Cruz worries me. I am not sure Cruz is qualified to run, seems to me I heard recently he was born in Canada, you can clear me up on that one.

The moronic liberals will win again if we don’t find a real conservative with a real message that the low info voters can comprehend and DO IT NOW before it is too late (and I fear it is).

As I said the other day, we have as a society sunk into a scum filled morass of filth. There is no hope for us.

• I’m with you too…and Cruz was my last hope at this stage of things politically, but…like you, I’m not so sure at all after what he recently did.

All we can do is hope someone comes forth for our next presidential election…and I mean a conservative that’s proud to be and has some fire in their belly. – Heck, I’ve been wishing for that for too many years now…we shall see what happens, we have no other choice.

• Thinking about it a little more, I have a lot of hope for Dr. Ben Carson. But then I am such a racist I would never support a black person would I??

• I love Carson too..but I think he doesn’t want to get into the swampland of DC very bad, he seems to back away from that notion lately. I sure could be wrong…that’s for sure.

5. I was taught not to judge, buy I believe that there is a place for those who believe in and who follow Christ has a place in Heaven waiting for them and the progressives all have a place in hell waiting for them.

• The phrase is NOT “Judge Not” it is “Judge not lest ye be judged.” In other words, its ok to judge if you are willing to be held to the same standard. And we are told several times in the Bible to judge righteous judgement.

The “Judge Not” crap is the same kind of parceling of words that the devil used to confuse and trick Eve. The libtards always say that the Bible says blah blah blah blah, It either
      doesn’t say what they think it does or they twist the words.

• Thank you J-man for the correction, at my age my thoughts aren’t as fluid as they once were, but the meaning of them speak volumes.

6. The wicked witch of the West. She’s already campaigning for ’16. Betcha.

7. Mr. Rational says:

Hillary was and probably remains one of the most divisive figures in US politics.  If she wins the nomination, it will probably be an own-goal on the order of Romney’s capitulation to the Chamber of Commerce on illegal immigration.

8. Witch!!!
    Wonder where she parks her broom?

9. She knows she’ll run, she knows she’ll lose, she knows Benghazi doesn’t matter, she knows she should accept the Zimmerman verdict, she knows Holder’s a dweeb, she knows SCOTUS is racist, she knows Obamacare sucks, she knows she needs a facelift, she knows she needs a new hairstylist, she Knows Bill’s a pervert, she knows Chelsea’s dumb as a rock, and she knows the price of pantsuits at Walmart. What was the last question?

Run Hillary Run there’s a house after you!

10. Heartache Hillary,REALLY? Ever read the Clinton hit list?

11. bigtimer
    Hillary went and spoke at a black church a few yrs ago and did a terrible job speaking like a black or a Southern but all the time the Nigga’s (not racist according to Rachel) were grinning cause this white bitch gona gib us free shit.

• Howdy ga steve…

I remember well, I posted a link/YouTube vid of some of that above a few posts or so.

• Snake Oiler says:

I’m wondering if Mrs. Clinton visits an Indian reservation she might cozy up to them saying “How! Me not tired. Me come heap long way. Road mighty rough. Sky Spirit no bring me this far.” Or, seeking the Asian vote she might say, “I no wray tired. Come too far I started flum. Road berry clooked. Number one Dragon King take me far.”

Walter Williams

12. All academic.

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III, the 45th President of the United States.

13. http://www.americanthinker.com.....andal.html

This article pretty much covers my thoughts on Hillary.

BTW, does anyone remember Hillary saying say was named after the famous Mt. Everest climber, Sir Edmund Hillary? Sir Edmund didn’t climb Mt. Everest till 1953, six years after Hillary was born.

This woman is not just pathetic and pathological, she’s extremely dangerous for America.

• Chris…

Oh yeah…I remember that lie well. You summed it up well in your post when it comes to this witch and her tactics.

Are we ever gonna rid ourselves of the Clintons’…heck, we’re gonna have to deal with a few decades of Dear Leader on all the lib cable shows. None of them ever stop…it’s endless!

• nevernevernevergiveup says:

Chris

She is not just pathological, she is a pathological lier. That history goes back to her days on the Nixon case. You also assume she was born, I think she is the result of an demonic crossbreed between jackass and rattlesnake.

Per Oscar Wilde, i look forward to reading her future obituary. Got a list of the top 16 on my fortress of solitude wall. Just added Hugo Chavez to the completed side.

• Curmudgeon 7 says:

Don’t forget her dodging sniper fire when she visited Bosnia while still First Lady (I use the term loosely)Probably hadn’t been a sniper near that airport in years!

14. Ha ha I had forgotten about that thanks BT.

15. angrylittlesouthernwoman says:

Looks as if she learned a lot from Billy Boy.. these people will do anything, say anything anything! to further their aspirations. She’d probably use black face paint and feel their pain to garner votes. As much as I hate Ovomit, the Clintons just may be even lower than our fearless leader. We (America ) are screwed.

16. Get used to Shrillary, she is front runner for prez. Republicans have NO ONE to put up against her who even stands a chance. Same as last two elections.

17. pointy End Out says:

“My prayers are with the Martin family…”

BwaHAHAhahaHAHAHahahaa…. !
    Oh, like SHE PRAYS !?!?!?!?!

To what ?

Bwahahahahahaha !!!!!

18. Hillary, For Christ’s sake ,, Shut the F*&k UP!!!

All 50 states need to suceed from the DISTRICT of CRINIMALS i mean no matter if your JOHNNY REB or BILLY YANK we both see the crime and coruption in this wretched hive of scum and villiany

20. The witch only cares about herself….we are looking at the evil face of our next president. God help us.

21. Aahhhh the Belle of Bengahzi…..the teflon dame of Little Rock..

most of us can not even imagine the evil that this woman has been part of….and has and will get away with it…

she may be in no way tarred ,but I’s is sho-ly a tarred of her.

22. quartierleblanc says:

Have you noticed she looks like she stinks?

23. nevernevernevergiveup says:

To All
    Stop talking like there is no one left that we can support! That is exactly what libtards want us to do: not support any Rhino! Cruz or Rubio may waver, but really, on their worst day, they beat Obama or Hillary hands down. Keep the long range goal in sight, but we have to take back the country a step at a time. It took years to get America this screwed up. One president cannot undue all the damage, but stopping the bleeding and turning things in the right direction is a great and optimistic start.

• Oh worry not, when the time comes…we’ll end up supporting someone, anyone vs the worst of enemies on the other side. We usually do…whether we like them or not. but, I want to really like them, that’s what we need to speak about now and why we are.

• Mr. Rational says:

What you have to do is pick a winner, before the PTB can nominate a RINO.

• No shit Sherlock…many of us have done that time and again, what good does that do!

That isn’t a question to you…it’s just my statement.

24. “Aahhhh the Belle of Bengahzi…..the teflon dame of Little Rock.”

Can you say Vince Foster? Whitewater?

There isn’t enough space to list all the times she was able to use a get out jail free card.

• Ditto that…not enough space is spot-on! (We’d be here all night and then some.)

• “Can you say Vince Foster? Whitewater?”

Yes I can. I can even say ‘Rose Law Firm missing billing records’, ‘James McDougal’, ‘Barry Seals’, and ‘How I turned $1,000 into $100,000 in a volatile cattle futures market in 9 months that I know nothing about’.

I can say all that and more, but like you said, lack of space holds me back.

25. bigtimer
    Hillary worked for a law firm during the water gate scandal, don’t remember what her status was but she was fired over something about denying Nixon legal counsel.

Where dose Hillary keep her broom hidden anyway?

27. oops sorry it just kept posting…my bad

++++

• It’s ok, I fixed one of them for ya! 😉

• Thanks Big T..

sorry just more angry than normal for me today..havin visions of kickin a bag of Skittles up some ones arse one at a time…that and wood chips on my keyboard makes for over clicking..
        again thanks+

• Lol…wood chips you say? Why in the world do you have wood chips on your keyboard, or should I ask?

Btw…you’re more than welcome, that happens to all of us now and then.

28. Snake Oiler says:

Come back, Rudy. Perhaps the most dismal spectacle in current US politics is the New York City mayoral race, voting for which is this November.

You’d think that a big, bossy city such as New York, stuffed up to the subway vents with oversized egos, would produce an exciting mayoral contest. In the past it has, but this year’s race is a snoozer. I’ve had more excitement at the all-night Laundromat. The mayoral candidates are more numerous than when I looked them over a year ago, but there’s been no improvement in quality.

Veteran reporter Bob McManus agrees. “What a sad, shallow bunch,” he says in the New York Post. He’s referring mainly to their comments on the Zimmerman verdict, which are almost uniformly stupid. Samples: “A shocking insult,” said far-left diesel Christine Quinn. She’s polling second behind far-left exhibitionist drama queen Anthony Weiner, who called the verdict “deeply unsatisfying.”

McManus singles out Republican John Catsimatidis as an exception, praising the guy’s remark: “When you have safe streets, tragedies like this don’t happen.”

I don’t know about that. It looks epistemically very thin to me, like saying: “When it’s not raining, the streets are dry.” By the standards of the current mayoral field, though, it’s positively Socratic.

Can’t we draft Giuliani back?