Miracles do happen now and then. What this reporter asked of Trayvon Martin’s father proved that today. Of course we all know the mainstream media will pretend like this never took place so it matters not…silence is golden is there mantra when it suits their purpose. – Agenda matters!

See what you think about what took place this afternoon…this is via Shark Tank:

During the National Action Network’s rally in Miami, Florida, where 2000 supporters of the groups efforts to pressure the Department of Justice to file civil rights charges against George Zimmerman, Tracy Martin, the father of Trayvon Martin took questions from reporters gathered to cover the event. Martin was asked if one of the real reason Trayvon Martin was suspended from his school in Miami was due to “an altercation” he alleged to have had with one of his school teachers. Mr. Martin answered that “he could not confirm that” and he had “no knowledge” of the purported incident. Martin added that “we all knew he was suspended from school” and that it was his decision to take him up to Orlando. When asked if he thought it just a rumor that his son Trayvon had “an altercation” with his teacher, Martin said that “it wasn’t anything like he had an issue with his teacher.” Shortly after Trayvon Martin is shot and killed by George Zimmerman, Trayvon was said to have been suspended for assaulting a teacher at his high school, and that teacher, for fear of losing his or her job, chose to stay quiet about the assault, possibly pressured by school police and administrators to do so. Here is what the Miami Herald wrote about Trayvon Martin’s “spotty” school record and suspensions.

The Miami Gardens teen who has become a national symbol of racial injustice was suspended three times, and had a spotty school record that his family’s attorneys say is irrelevant to the facts that led up to his being gunned down on Feb. 26. In October, a school police investigator said he saw Trayvon on the school surveillance camera in an unauthorized area “hiding and being suspicious.” Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with “W.T.F” — an acronym for “what the f—.” The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker. Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a “burglary tool,” according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald. Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana, which he called “irrelevant” and an attempt to demonize a victim. Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds. Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend. “Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

So, folks…what do you think about all of this, will it go anywhere?

Throw in your two-cents…Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Dave in Texas says:

I’ll be perfectly honest with everyone here and around Texas…I don’t give two shits about the Martin family. From the President on down this thing has turned into a freak show for the whole world to laugh at. Anyone with a semi descent I.Q. knows the truth to this joke of a case. I say let’s start asking the question where’s justice for Marley Lion? Why is his case any different? Oh ya, he’s white.

2. inagadadavida says:

Interesting that this comes up now- I was just chatting with a friend the other day about “sweet little innocent Trayvon,” and it hit me… Zimmerman was acquitted, but Trayvon was never even investigated, let alone tried. Five-O usually don’t even bother to try to wrap up such loose ends with dead people. Did the neighborhood crime wave suddenly stop?

Of course, little “T” was so sweet and caused so little fuss that his “dad” didn’t even miss him for three days.

• inagada…

The msm ignore that important fact too. All of the points like yours drive me nuts with the silence about this via the mouth-breathers on the left. I’ve had my fill of them all.

3. If Zimmerman were black this would be a non issue.
    For some reason that would be OK, judging by the Butcher’s Bill in Chicago this week.

4. http://twitchy.com/2013/07/20/.....is-choice/.
    I’d chip in to get him some range time, since ammo and guns have been offered. I’d also like to see someone with the legal stature Of Alan Dershowitz offer to defend him against the DOJ lynch mob Pro Bono. Do it in advance as a warning across the bow to these Black Commie Rat Bastards. This Regime is little more than the Black KKK or an offshoot of The New Black Panthers, another Nazi styled group.

5. He has no idea why his son was suspended from school, took him to Orlando, and instead of grounding his ass as punishment for his behavior, lets him run around to the point that when Tray-Tray was killed, it was three days before he knew his son was dead.

Quick, someone nominate this clown as Liberal Dad of the Year.

• Bingo!

• Good observation, “Clown” is right only he is to stupid to recognize how he is being used. He’s looking for $$$, thats all! He is a Gangster and his son was just lookin up to him as a role model. Without the Presidents comments and Sharptons doings, he is a nobody, just a Creepy Black Gangster.

6. Art Vandelay says:

The left wing media is doing its job brilliantly. Lets get the country focussed on this little ghetto thug who got exactly what he deserved, while the real scandals of the Obama regime go unnoticed. Zimmerman is no criminal. The real criminals are the politicians in both parties who sold this country out to the NWO, and will never be brought to justice. The sheeple watch reality TV and the Trayvon show (complete with the Revrum Al, Jay Z, Beyonce, and the usual gang of race baiters), and the destruction of America just continues unabated.

7. Yes, we all need to be the proverbial “honky in the woodpile” and not let the real scandals of this administration get swept under the rugs of misdirection and apathy.

Tracy Martin is just a goon being used to divert the attention of the public so the Oboner admin can get away with more evil sh!t.

I hope everyone takes the time to watch this by Bill Whittle. It is truly powerful and sums up everything.

• Where the heck ya been OTP? Jeez…talk about missing in action!

Seriously…you’ve been missed by this ol’ gal, glad to see ya here.

• ONETRUEPATRIOT says:

Hi BT!
        It has been a while but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been reading your posts…just watching the show! I tune in most every night. Keep up the good fight, my friend.
        OTP out

• Well thanks my friend, makes me feel much better my friend. And of course, as always…I will do the best I can to fight the good fight….but your two cents matter in that mess now and then ya know! 😉

• Thank you for that post…..sums it all up…..wish every one in America was forced to watch it…well done

• onetruepatriot,

Thanks for that link… Whittle pretty well summed it up… the whole trial was a kangaroo court. I’m thankful the jury had the backbone to render a verdict based on the evidence.

• Best link to the truth of this story I have yet seen. Thx for sharing.

9. Quartierleblanc says:

Hell, he didn’t even know the kid was shot much less missing. This protest was about nigga town USA. Thanks you Rachal Jeantel for making this clear.

• Shh…the msm might eventually accidentally report that too.

• Well said. I agree… this whole protest thing is just recreational diversion for shiftless blacks who are without purpose, since their sustenance and shelter are provided by me and other taxpayers. America is on a suicide quest, as it continues to expand its nanny state for increasing numbers of people with entitlement mentalities. These protests just show how people, who have nothing to do, are easily mobilized for political purposes.

10. AFCrewChief says:

WOW!!! OK so he is not that innocent 14-15yr old picture the prosecutor kept showing us ..Trayvon is what I believe he was from the beginning… a Punk Ass wannabe Thug… The POS was walking around the complex looking for an easy score… that’s why when confronted by GZ POS knew he got caught snoopin and took to attacking GZ. Plan and simple… Sorry but ya get what ya get…

11. You’re just trying to stir up trouble BT… Trayvon was a goot boy who got gunned down by that racist Zimmerman… ask any black person and they will back my opinion of the matter.

12. Nostradumbass says:

wish I thought this one up:

I read where the New York Times said George Zimmerman was changing his name to Ben Ghazi so the Obama Administration would never mention him again.

13. tm called hisself a no limit n on twitter. i would buy gz a. 45 in a second

14. Chesty Puller says:

I am so tired of the phony outrage from the racist POTUS and racist blacks all over this country over Saint Skittles… he was a 17 year old thug wannabe who was suspended from school for multiple altercations and an assault on a teacher… they claim they are so concerned about “black children” yet are silent about a 6 year old girl who was shot by HER OWN people…

• Chesty Puller…

We don’t want stories like that getting out to the rest of the nation.

• Chesty Puller says:

actually YES we do…. but your sarcasm is noted and greatly appreciated… Im just as jaded as you are my friend

15. ThisObamaNation says:

A decent parent would have taken his son to rehab, not to Orlando. It was clear that Trayvon had a drug problem.

• Move on is right…tell that to the msm!

damn I do believe Al Never Sharpton is writing her speeches now…I teleprompter….this is the lie that is being sold to the nation and being spun by the MSM….I just see a woman after money now..no she did not support her boy ..hell she knew he was a freakin thug …I mean liver damage from abuse of purple drank…I have no pity left for this woman.

16. Well, getting ready to watch the Sunday morning political talking heads on the major networks. Anyone wanna take any bets this news in the blog post will or won’t be mentioned….hmm?

Catch ya’ll in a bit. ~

Turning his crinimal son into a idoll for thousands of mindless zombies soon theyll errect statues to him in CENTRAL PARK for the birds to releve themselves on(Just Like Che)maybe sign a movie deal with SPIKE LEE or write a book(DAS KAPITAL,THE COMMUNISTS MANIFESTO,THE JUNGLE,MIEN KAMPF)and appear on all the leftists news shows(TODAY,GMA,CBS MORNING NEWS,60 MINUTES,CBS SUNDAY MORNING,20/20.DATELINE NBC,)Frankly Tracy Martin should be banned from america

18. When facts no longer matter WE ARE ALL IN DANGER!

I had a dream that everyone in America threw their TVs out in the gutter and out of windows and went and talked to their neighbors on how best to despose of or dismantle the garbage….and WE WON!

• Nothing like dreams to make situations as we’d like them to be. Then again…what we’re living in now is nothing but a nightmare!

19. Well, I was right…nary a word about this story on the major Sunday political shows. – So friggin’ typical!

20. I don’t give a flying fig about the Martin “family.” The fact that the two parents lived hundreds of miles apart, and mom had sent little Trayvon to live with dad because she couldn’t control him just drums home the message of black cultural dysfunction. Were the two parents ever even married at all is a question I’d like answered. I personally think little Trayvon was a thug and probably got what he deserved.

21. Here’s some fun for ya’ll….

and this ~

Shh, don’t tell the msm about this whatever ya do!

22. Strangely enough, I lay a huge amount of blame for our politically correct, leftist world on Adolf Hitler. His egregious excesses probably have forever doomed the notion of one culture being superior to another. Even 60+ years later, one can’t say that a beautiful 1,000 Gothic cathedral is superior to an African mud hut without being called “racis'”

23. Oh brother…here’s a good one. ~

24. Here’s one more…check it out.

25. . I heard someone say,” George Zimmerman is a good Hispanic, he is willing to do the job other Americans just won’t do”.

26. bigtimer…I just couldn’t resist !

27. Cooter Brown says:

When I awoke this morning and looked at myself in the mirror, I realized that I had undergone a fundamental transformation — a Kafkaesque metamorphosis. I was no longer myself. I had become…a racist.

I didn’t do it to myself. I’ve always been sensitive to race. I don’t support racism or racists. I’ve never considered myself racist and don’t think others would consider me a racist. How could I be one now?
    I never enslaved anyone, prevented them from working or voting or living in my neighborhood or joining my clubs. I don’t think there was any proof that George Zimmerman did either.
    But now I know if I ever cross or injure a black person — no matter how justified my actions might be — there is a presumption that I am a racist.
    I don’t like it at all. It isn’t true. But here I am, non-racist me trapped inside this new racist body I’ve been assigned. My actions and beliefs are irrelevant. Society has decreed this is who I am.
    Like alien pods taking control over our slumbering bodies, unstoppable forces have gradually been redirecting our programming as a society so that any time a minority is harmed or disliked by a white person, the precipitating cause of the harm or dislike is ipso facto racism.
    After the Zimmerman verdict, many white people woke up just like me, realizing that we will be deemed haters whenever we interact with non-whites and something goes wrong — no matter what our motivation or innermost thoughts are.
    Most of us didn’t grow up this way. Quite the opposite. I was taught never to hate and only to judge people by their actions and not by their color, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc. Didn’t Martin Luther King say we should judge a man by “the content of his character, not by his color of his skin”?
    Use of racism to implement an agenda or get one’s way, has been building over years. This isn’t news to any of you. Anytime you fire someone who is a minority, you must have documentation backing up your non-racist justifications. Even if you have pages and testimony to bolster your decision, you still could be confronted with an unpleasant lawsuit identifying you as a “discriminator.”
    Even though we are supposed to be a color-blind, post-racial society, groups and individuals force us to think about race all the time. We have become a hyper-racial society. Furthermore, since very few of us want to be labeled with anything as odious as “racist,” we will do anything — including keeping incompetents in our employ — to avoid the moniker.
    Nevertheless, as careful as many whites are to avoid doing anything that would saddle us with such epithets, time and time again it is thrust upon us with the goal of serving someone else’s purpose — regardless how we actually conduct ourselves.
    If you don’t like your black neighbor because you have a personality clash, you are a racist.
    If you complain about a black clerk in a store because she wasn’t helpful, you are a racist.
    If you oppose affirmative action, you are a racist.
    If you disagree with a black President’s ideology and disapprove of his policies, you most definitely are a racist.
    If you are a juror in the Trayvon Martin case and find George Zimmerman not guilty, you must be a racist. Heck, the entire system that acquitted Zimmerman is racist. Those shots were fired not out of self-defense but because of racism. And we know that, because Trayvon was black and Zimmerman white.
    Whether or not he did or did not provoke the confrontation with Trayvon, it’s hard to believe the wimpy George Zimmerman’s last thoughts were “I’m going to kill a black man because I don’t like blacks” as opposed to “This guy is bashing my head in and I better do something before I lose consciousness.”
    In trials like this — where you have one-on-one action with little else to go on — and you want to prove racism, you are either forced to (1) look at surrounding evidence, statements and circumstances and try to re-construct what you think the state of mind or intent of the accused was, or (2) intuit what the accused was thinking, in other words, jump into his mind and make the leap from assumption to assumption.
    While there was a credible eye witness who saw Trayvon beating up Zimmerman, if hate is to be the crime on trial, then we are compelled to examine the thoughts of the perpetrator and the victim, even though we have no way of ever knowing what they really were. Until we can read someone’s thoughts as if they were files on a computer, we are treading into dangerous territory.
    These are the kind of cases that try men’s souls. For lawyers, judges and jurors, they are the hardest to prove, preside over and cast a verdict on. Because we are a system that errs on the side of innocence, requires proof beyond a reasonable doubt and lays that burden on the accuser, these cases usually don’t result in warm comfort for anyone — especially the family of either the accused or the victim. No one really wins; everyone feels like they lost; the victim’s family doesn’t get closure; the accused can never live in peace in a hyper-racial society; and the public is unsettled because any one of us, at any time, of any color, could be either Trayvon Martin or George Zimmerman.
    On top of all this, some in the public — MSNBC, loonies on the left, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and the minions they have summoned to protest — want us to further restrict the self-defense laws that protect all of us in these situations.
    This means it would be even harder for you to shoot an intruder or rapist or pedophile when protecting yourself or your family. This means people will hesitate before coming to the aid of a neighbor or being a Good Samaritan. This means when someone robs your store at gunpoint, you have to succumb to injury or death. This means when your daughter or son is raped, they must yield and never fight back because self-defense will no longer be available to them.
    This would be a return to the lawlessness of the Wild West where anything goes and your only justice is revenge. Call it feudal, barbaric, mob rule or lawlessness: either way, it is the unraveling of the criminal justice system in America and a giant step back for mankind.
    Do we really want to throw the self-defense baby out with the racism bathwater?
    Most of these cases are admittedly hard to prove — that’s why our system errs on the side of innocence. It’s better to let a guilty man go free than incarcerate an innocent one. If you were the accused, believe me, this would be your mantra.
    I wonder if the race industry has any idea what they are clamoring for by restricting the claim of self-defense. Black-on-black crime is the overwhelming source of crime against blacks in America. If the Zimmerman protesters have their way and a black intruder breaks into the home of a black family and is shot dead by the homeowner, the homeowner will more likely be the criminal on trial than the perp, as we have seen in the Ron Dixon case in Brooklyn, where a Jamaican family man killed an intruder (whose race isn’t clear in the reports) and was shockingly sentenced to jail for illegally possessing a gun.
    We will be cutting off our self-defense noses to spite our racial anger faces. This all stems from intense vitriol for past sins most of us had nothing to do with and would never condone. The sins of America’s past are being visited upon America’s present and future regardless of the sensibility of doing so. My heart breaks that slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, the KKK, lynching, and discrimination ever existed. Every reasonable human being feels this way. But this continued pay back has to stop.
    This is not exclusive to race. Gay activists have hijacked the black plight for their own purposes. Gay students are given special consideration in the college application process to right the wrongs visited upon previous generations of homosexuals. If you dislike a person who happens to be gay, you are homophobic. If you disapprove of redefining marriage, you are homophobic. If the thought of same-sex sexual conduct makes you feel uncomfortable, you are homophobic. If you think AIDS is a gay disease brought on by lifestyle, you are homophobic. If you fire anyone who is gay, you are homophobic.
    If a gay man tries to rape a straight man and the straight man accidentally kills the gay man while trying to ward off the rape, he must be homophobic. There is no room for self-defense if the perp-turned-victim is gay and the accused is not. (See the case of Steven Nary.)
    And, as we have seen in the media’s reaction to the Zimmerman case, for many, there is no room for self-defense if the puncher-turned-victim is black and the accused is white.
    Now that I am a racist, I see things more clearly and realize all of this can trickle into every aspect of our lives. White people will be increasingly afraid to speak their minds and will be concerned that their interactions with other races might come back to haunt them one day because, anything we do that negatively impacts a minority must be rooted in hate. Thus:
    If a Hispanic man cuts me off on the highway and I flip him the bird, I flipped him off because he is Hispanic, not because he was a jerk and cut me off — making me a racist.
    If an Asian waitress has a lousy attitude, provides rotten service and I decide not to tip her, I withheld her tip because she’s Asian, not a lousy waitress who didn’t earn her tip — making me a racist.
    If a black doctor amputates the wrong limb on my body and I sue him for malpractice, I targeted him because he is black, not because he is an incompetent doctor who harmed me — making me a racist.
    If a Native American breaks into my house and puts my family in fear for our lives and I whack him on the head with a vase and he dies, I killed him because he is a Native American, not because he put our lives in jeopardy and I acted in self-defense — making me a racist.
    Is this the future we have to look forward to? Where every move we make has to be weighed against the ethnicity, race, religion or sexual orientation of the other guy?
    To add more fuel to the fire, pundits like MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell reported that one of the six Zimmerman jurors seems to be pulling back on her decision now that she’s been out of sequestration and has been exposed to the uproar over this case. If she hadn’t been sequestered, she might have rendered a very different verdict.
    But this is precisely why we sequester juries. The public often acts emotionally, irrationally and like a mob — motivated and reacting to concerns and agendas that go beyond justice and fairness. We intentionally sequester juries so they are not influenced by the mob but, rather, render a verdict based on the facts and evidence presented at trial, following a system of laws that are equally applied to us all, creating reliability and consistency in outcomes.
    As we are forced to introduce race into the verdict calculation, I wonder if the black men who said “This is for Trayvon” and beat up a white jogger, will be charged and prosecuted for a hate crime and be tarred as racists in the press and court of public opinion? How will the Sharpton minions insist on treating the black man who pounded a white woman in the face when, confronted with a mob of protesters, she rolled down her window to ask them to let her car pass as they needed to get her granddaughter to the hospital?
    I understand that I am a racist. But, aren’t we all racists now?

28. this is a tragedy of the highest order…….here we have the littlest of angels tragically gunned down by a white man acting like a vigilante simply because the littlest angel was black……..there was no other reason than that….he was black…….the white Hispanic saw a little black boy with his ice tea and skittles and took it into his own hands and act like an executioner to save his neighborhood from the littlest of all the angels……….

How dare this white Hispanic act like a vigilante looking for the Martin family’s little boy to gun down so he can be some kind of hero……….The Martin family and the Revrum Al Sharpton all know what happened…..all you have to do is listen to Revrum Al to know that the white man simply hunted Trayvon and then shot him down like a dog………..

Revrum Al said the white man was guilty and that should be the end of it……..

Long live Revrum Al…………

I’m so ashamed to be white……thank you Revrum Al for showing me the way to self-hatred………….

• Color me white with disgust too Bluto!

• Beware Bluto, lest thy excellent sarcasm raise the ire of the most high and exalted Revrum Al, who, in his righteous indignation, shall not fail to mispronounce nor misplace a word in bringing down the holy fire and brimstone wielded by non other than the Mighty MSM in herculean effort to disparage and defame your good name and reputation, and force your friends to abandon you, and make your dog bite you.

Failing that, they’ll just accuse you of bein’ racis’ for makin’ fun of po’ Tray-Tray.

“There is only one Lord of The Skittles, and The Dark Lord Obama does not share power”.

Apologies to Tolkien fans

29. “There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”
    ― Booker T. Washington

30. Hey all…check this out, ya gotta love it!

31. Another….

I’m so glad we get to see a century old tradition of race baiting and race peddling which is still alive and well. We should set up a centennial celebration, of some sort, to mark this joyous occasion of scam artistry!!! Booker T. Washington

32. Anyone heard about this?

Shh…don’t tell the msm!

33. I wonder when the media will say he caused the crash to rescue the person?

I’m sure Madcow, the Limey and Tingels will spin it that way.

Probably was a cracker whom he rescued, cause you know the racist wouldn’t go out of his way to help just anyone other than another racist.

• Yep…I just posted about that via a link in the ‘A Picture Worth a Thousand Words’ feature.

Catch ya later. 😉

34. Pingback: 21 July 2013 Headlines Brought To You By Freckles & Yoga Pants - Blur Brain