WISH YOU MINORITIES WERE HERE! NOT REALLY!

Since Zimmerman (the creepy ass cracka) was found not guilty of whatever the hell it was they were charging him for, the professional race-baiters are taking the next attempt at making a buck off of poor Trayvon’s demise. This time, they’re going after “white privilege.” The only “privilege” AWD has is working my supa-sexy ass off to have my earnings taken by corruptocrats to support America’s moochers, domestic and imported. But it reminded me of an old post on the myth of white privilege. Enjoy!

Ahoy polloi, Angry White Dude, Esquire here. Just enjoying another beautiful day on my yacht, the Floating WASP! The seas are light and I’m enjoying entertaining my white friends as we bask in the joy of white privilege. The weather’s beautiful, wish all you minorities and white liberals could be here! Especially since my attendant, Jamal, up and left me and opted to go on welfare. Now who is going to serve us oysters on the half shell? Life can be so tedious sometimes!

Yes, while you minorities complain about white privilege, you really have no idea how difficult it can be. Just finding adequate minority help these days keeps my other minority employees working overtime. Not that I pay them overtime, mind you. Why would I do that? White privilege has its privileges!

But, overall, life is good. Even with that dreadful Obama trying to spread all my wealth from white privilege around. The stock market is up and I’m hitting my driver better than ever, thanks to paying top dollar to the best white golf instructor in the business. I know you’re happy for me!

Lately, minorities and white liberals, AWD, Esquire must admit he has felt a little guilty about all this white privilege I enjoy. I’ve been reading your leftist blogs criticizing me for enjoying the largesse from my ancestors who stole America from Native Americans and built this country on the backs of African Americans. Pity.

I must admit, I feel a bit guilty sitting on the WASP here on the bay day in and day out, eating oysters and slurping Margaritas while getting a lovely massage from my Cuban massage artist (and believe me, she is an “artist”). Perhaps you minorities and wild-eyed white leftists are correct! Perhaps I should feel guilty about my life of white privilege. Perhaps I could live with half of my staff of minority attendants instead of the full compliment. I could fire my team of tax lawyers and only hide some of my wealth from the IRS. I could start the Angry White Dude, Esquire “White Privilege Fund For The Benefit of Underprivileged Minorities.” Then perhaps we could bask in the glory of diversity and I would not feel so guilty for enjoying my easy life of white privilege!

Naaaaah! Just kidding! Why would I do that?

But, white liberals and minorities, I do need your help. PLEASE send me some new minority attendants. I’m just all out of sorts since Jamal up and left without even a thank you! I thought I paid better than welfare but was wrong. He said something about welfare, food stamps, Section 8 housing, Affirmative Action and a free ObamaPhone, whatever that is. AWD, Esquire has always tried to treat his employees well. Noblesse oblige. I guess he didn’t feel that $5 Kwanzaa bonus was sufficient.

Like I said, white liberals and minorities. All this white privilege isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Finding adequate minority help can be simply dreadful!

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to meet a few banking friends for our weekly game of squash.

Cheerio!

Angry White Dude, Esquire

1. “The $5 Kwanza bonus….” LOL….LOL

2. Only way that you can truly repudiate white privilege:

Sell the yacht and give the proceeds to the SPLC.

3. awd…..Lately, since the George Zimmerman not guilty verdict, I have been having extreme feelings of white guilt and have been punishing myself by eating ice cream…..chocolate ice cream, normally I would eat vanilla ice cream….it’s my favorite but I switched to chocolate ice cream so I could be feel that real social justice feeling take hold over my body and make me feel part of the great diversity in this patchwork and rainbow of colors………I know I am not welcome because I am white and not part of this great diversity of colors but eating chocolate ice cream should make up for any of my past grievances…..

4. quartierleblanc says:

I’ve decided I’m going to grow a patch of cotton and pick it myself.

5. quartierleblanc says:

I’m going to put in a watermelon patch too along with a chicken coop. But the cotton is special. Too bad the beer I like to drink doesn’t come in 40’s.

6. I’m Guilty! Gad!!
    I’m guilty of knowing that Blacks have re-instituted the law of Club and Fang.
    I’m also guilty of drinking this Cabernet; while being bold, it is by no means pretentious.

JUST SIT RIGHT BACK AND YOULL HEAR A TALE,THE TALE OF A DRUGIE TRIP,THAT STARTED FROM THIS LIBERAL PORT,ABOARD THE HYPOTCRIT,THE MATE WAS A LIBERAL AGITATOR,THE SKIPPER A PANTHER THUG,SOME WACK ALL SET SAIL THAT DAY,IN SEARCH OF COOTIE BUGS,THE WEATHER WAS GETTING ROUGH THE THE HYPOTCRIT WAS TOSSED,IF NOT FOR THE RADICALISM OF THE PANTHER CREW THE HYPOTCRIT WOULD BE LOST THE HYPOTCRIT WOULD BE LOST,THE SHIP SET GROUND ON THE ON THE COAST OF POOR AFRICA,WITH JESSIE,FARAKHAN TO,SHARPTON AL SHARPTON AND HIS WIFE,JOHN LEWIS,AND SOME PANTHERS TO,ALL OF WACKOTARD ISLE

8. Michael T says:

Get a bigger boat.

9. quartierleblanc says:

I”m watching Piers Morgan with Rachel Jeantel on CNN. I’m trying to figure out who is dumber. Looks like the sow has had a lot of coaching. Nothing like a 20 year old high school senior.

10. Michael T says:

Negros, you can’t live with them, and you can’t kill them, wait…

Poor black people, there should really be something that society can do for them, wait…

So many black folks go hungry because the white man is so greedy, wait…

• Mr. Rational says:

Universal Depo-Provera from twelve to forty-nine.

11. I laughed as much at the responses as I did the article.

Thanks everyone, especially you, AWD. I needed that. 😀

12. Here’s my definition of “white privilige.” A little bit of a rant, but here it is.

White privilege: an academic device (theory) and propaganda tool used to assist (and often condescend to) whites in assessing their racial identity, and their personal behaviors towards people of other races. White privilege espouses that whites have unfair advantages over minorities in the areas of education, employment, social services, law enforcement, housing, living conditions, loans, finances, sports, etc. Evidence for such claims is often based on false premises and the conclusions are highly disputable. Research methods used by advocates of white privilege are biased, slanted, duplicitous, agenda driven, and they often rely on cherry picked data that is often irrelevant to legitimate studies on social issues. It is also used to inflict white guilt.

White privilege is often required learning in academia for both students and faculty. While there is no denying that white privilege may exist in some very limited and immaterial capacity, it is egregiously overblown by its proponents. The theory of white privilege is a destructive one. It nourishes resentment towards whites in an unfair and bias manner. White privilege should be dismissed on the grounds that it uses biased research methods and false interpretations of cherry picked data in order to perpetuate anti-white sentiment.

• “White privilege” does exist. But it exists at the genomic level, not the social level.

• Hmm…..I’m not sure where you’re going with genomics and privilege. Could you elaborate? I also believe that white privilege doesn’t exist at the social level, but I like have some wiggle room, hence why I said it may exist in an immaterial capacity (i.e. virtually none).

• Mr. Rational says:

It consists of the tendency to defer rewards, to cooperate, and to follow rules (Don’t Steal, Don’t Hit, Sit Down and Be Quiet, Wait Your Turn, Share).  In other words, it’s actually White Virtue.

• That doesn’t sound like it comports with the definition of privilege. I think you and RedStaterNYC are coming from a cultural and genetic perspective. I was talking about social structure and how white privilege is virtually nonexistent, even by honest acedemic standards.

• Mr. Rational says:

Exactly.  The only sense in which it exists is that societies created by western European Whites are vastly superior to those created by Africans, native Americans/indios, and the inbred populations from the Maghreb east through Pakistan (and Bangladesh? not up on that).

The “White privilege” of not being followed by store security is actually part of the White Virtue of not stealing at every opportunity.  I have “unpacked the knapsack of White privilege” and found that all of it is actually the Virtue of being good when nobody’s looking.  ALL OF IT.

• I think we’ll agree to disagree with the genetic perspective RedStaterNYC brought up.

Not being followed by security in store is not privilege: being allowed into a store while others are not allowed is. We do not have the latter anymore.

13. I have White Privilege? cool!

Just as annoying as STEVEN SPIELSBURG your liberal hypotcrit

15. It’s not PC to stop rioting thugs in Amerika

Oakland: Police Stood Down As ‘Protesters’ Terrorized Drivers

Cops allowed Trayvon demonstrators to seize control of major street for three hours

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    July 15, 2013

One of the questions to emerge out of last night’s unrest in Oakland, where crowds protesting the George Zimmerman verdict turned violent and seized control of a major street for three hours, is why police withdrew from the area and allowed drivers to be terrorized.

According to a report by ABC 7, protesters had “complete control” of 14th and Broadway near Oakland City Hall and refused to let vehicles pass.

At about 8:30 p.m., police opened the intersection to traffic. But it quickly deteriorated when demonstrators surrounded frightened drivers who found themselves trapped. The crowd forced them to turn around.

Oakland police officers that had been near the corner retreated, leaving the helpless drivers without police protection. It’s unclear who gave that command.

In Los Angeles, demonstrators also blocked major highways and acted provocatively towards drivers.

• Joe Stalin says:

What happens if Black Flash Mobs form and block access streets to non-black neighborhoods and send their Black Yoot Militia to burn and kill Whitey? Remember, this is why Kalifornia has laws agaisnt assault rifles and high capacity magazines so that YOU, MR. WHITE MAN, cannot fight the Zulu hordes. Hope you got plenty of ammo and “illegal” semi-autos when the Dark Forces come to engage you.

• quartierleblanc says:

Joe, this is what I said would happen. The days of the riot are over, but the flash mob violence has just begun.

16. Whitey McWhitey says:

Haven’t you heard? There are no riots, it’s all a farse. What you’re seeing is a figment of your imagination, yep yep, nothing going on at all. It’s all lies created by the white man.

17. “White privilege” doesn’t mean you get to play golf at Augusta or drive a fancy car. It means you instinctively make assumptions about events in your daily life that people who aren’t white don’t get to make.

Redstaternyc. YOU BITE I,LL PECK