Consider this an open letter to all Dudes and Dudettes, from an author who has consistently pushed the boundaries of acceptability on this site…

Though it may seem ironic that I am the one to write this, please don’t disregard this or call me a hypocrite. Yes, I am no fan of blacks (as a group). And yes, I have posted stuff on this site that has drawn the ire of people far more polite and measured than myself. I have even had to redact my own commentary and posts because of it.

All this is to say: I understand your anger and frustration. It is totally justified and completely understandable.

It also must be noted that AWD is the last person on earth to tolerate the censorious tyranny of Political Correctness.

However, being non-PC does not mean being rude or outright mean. There is a difference. Again, I am not the authority on this difference as I often overstep the line. But there is a line, and I think it’s time to be clear on where it is.

There are two hard and fast rules on this site: 1, No f-bombs, and 2, no n-bombs. During the original close-knit days of this blog, those two simple rules sufficed. However, as the audience has expanded and race relations have further deteriorated under our “post-racial Messiah”, the spirit of these rules requires an expansion of the letters of them.

Namely, no n-bombs means not just n-bombs, but any disparaging commentary relating to apes, monkeys, chimps, chimp-outs, etc.

Again, the anger is understandable, but it’s not an excuse to resort to language that does nothing but give our enemies ammunition to use against us (not to mention offend readership that might otherwise be sympathetic to our cause).

We can be critical of blacks—or Hispanics, or Jews, or Muslims, or any other race, religion, color, or creed—without being nasty and ugly about it.

In deference to our venerable host, I will do my best to be reasonable and measured in my criticism of those groups who bring great injury to our once-great nation. I humbly ask that you do the same.

Sincerely,

RedStaterNYC

1. Amen to all you stated. – Points well made.

• Ditto. I totally agree.

• I agree – we must respect all others (except liberals). Just kidding – even though I do not respect liberals, I realize they have mental deficiencies (Dr. Lyle Rossiter is right) and so I try not to use unseemly language. I’ll try to use the old George Bush I “kinder gentler” approach. Look what it did for him – the end of a political career. Crass language does undermine the message and I well remember the advice of my old law school dean who advised us to be careful what we write. Words lie dormant, ready to bite us. Good advice from RedStaterNYC.

• REV Wright says:

Understood.

REV

2. Nostradumbass says:

can I still call someone a libtard?

3. Noted, will try to restrain myself.

btw

Thanks for the assit today.

Fooled ya 😉

• You’re not the problem, ND. In fact, no one person in particular is. It’s just we’re getting a bit sloppy with letting things as disparaging as the n-bomb work their way into commentary here. The concern is that this site not devolve into another chimpout.com or stormfront or something. We’re better than that.

• PS, glad to be of service. And I like the avatar!

4. Pointy End Out says:

Our passions give rise to our anger and frustrations.
    I will respect and obey your wishes.

(mostly)

• As you may well be aware, Pointy, I totally understand. I’ve been the object of censure myself. And it’s really only certain language as disparaging as the n-bomb that we’re looking to avoid here. Of course, there’s probably a whole host of additional language that probably warrants disapproval, but we haven’t really seen that here (thankfully).

5. Nostradumbass says:

can I use “niggardly” and “black hole”?

6. Nostra said ” keep your booger hook off the bang switch” is that a problem or not.

• Nostradumbass says:

You must of misheard me. I said that “Creepy Cougar looks like a dang witch” forget what we were talking about, though

7. Damn, It’s really going to be very hard,if not nearly impossible, not to say F-you you F-n commie to posts about John McCain. OOPS there I go already. Sorry

8. Y’all a bunch of smartasses, have I mentioned that? 😉

9. Red, thanks for this post. I’ve always believed we can express ourselves with fact, logic and reason. Name-calling alone is the tactic, and only tactic of the left. We’re much better than that.

awd

10. As a frightfully polite Englishter, I second the motion, old chap, etc 😉

• Liam, cheerio and salaam alaikum!

awd

• Daggumit Dude, I had to do a double take, thought you said
        allāhu ’ákbar

Whew…. I thought for a moment we where going totally PC

• navydavy

You were right first time. It’s a joke me and the AWD have going. I say “jolly good old bean” and call him a “dashed colonial” etc and he sends me Muslim greetings and talks about Englandistan :)

11. I agree! Don’t like Jews? Then explain Milton Friedman and Bibi Netanyahu. Don’t like blacks? Then explain Thomas Sowell, Ben Carson, Allen West, Colin Powell, Condi Rice and General Honore who saved NOLA.

12. Duly noted. Just for clarification, “Honky”, “Creepy Ass Cracka”, “White Trash”, “Bible Thumping Right Wing Gun Toting Extremist” are still ok, right? I hope so, else I will have to label this blog as racist! :)

13. Here, here! I couldn’t agree with your points more. Let’s keep this a respectable, and therefore, legitimate site.

14. Very well said – and diplomatic to boot! Bravo!

Can I still say $hit for brains when referring to Libwit A$$ Hats?

• Red puts it perfectly as always. I will refrain from using Dollar Signs when I use the terminology that golfmax13 uses (how terrible he can be using that horrible dollar sign, it’s so racist). I will say Sh!t for Bra!ns instead and so that I remain as always “PC”.

• Whatever works, John! (And thanks for the kind words!)

• You, AWD, BT and all the others who are far to numerous to name make this site priceless. It is the first place I go when I turn on the computers in the morning. Required reading. I still regret that I was unable to attend Dude-A-Paloza, maybe someday in the future.

• Yes. Yes you can.

Liberaltard is just another term for STUPID

16. Yes, okay. I’ll try not to say wt_ anymore. NAM -well I could have been right, yes? 😉

• Boots, you get a perpetual “get out of jail free card” because you’re a fine little filly and a great patriot to boot. But don’t tell anyone about it, otherwise they’ll want one too.

17. Red you’re gonna have to think about banning Jigg I think his name’s racists.

18. Red,

I guess knuckle draggers is out of the question – only LOL. I know I’m a little outspoken at times… my rage generally occurs when we see senseless black on white crime that is taking place all across the country. How many videos have we seen on this blog showing a white youth inflicting the knockout game on an elderly black… or how many times have we seen a white flash mob storm a convenience store and rob the owners of their livelihood??? As I recall – NEVER. Without a doubt there are blacks who contribute to their community, but I still stand with my assessment of the majority of blacks I have met in my life… absolutely worthless.

I will however refrain from using words that reflect badly on this site.

• Paul, I’ll repeat the problem is with no individual per se, but with a general trend to get a little ugly with the language. I don’t think you’re guilty–at least not as guilty as myself.

19. Lazlo is sorry for his trespasses and will try to be more clever.
    The mad are always clever.

20. Nostra the jigg is up.

Jigg we’re just kidding around. Laughter is the best medicine sometimes. I always like all you’re links. Dance on Brotha.

21. David in SC says:

Thus is begins, the slippery slope toward political correctness….

Just kidding Red. Very well put.

I would add an old rule I’ve used and heard in the past, that being “if you wouldn’t say it in front of your mother or grandmother, probably best not to say it at all”.

Is cracker or cracka still allowed, what about honkie? Or is it just words offensive to minorities we should avoid?

Just giving you a hard time. You are correct, it will give the site a bad rap.

• David in SC, yeah, AWDs angling for a spot on Fox News! lol

awd

• David in SC says:

Have your talking points ready AWD, you never know. And finally we might have a reasonable voice.

• Nah, Rupert won’t allow it. All the sudden pregnancies among the FOX hotties would destroy the network.

It’s why they wouldn’t hire me. Too manly, just sayin’.

• Nostradumbass says:

Hmmmmm, I wonder if this :) is racist.. I know that if I put it in black face, like this ☻, it probably is, but then would it be if it was like this ☺?

22. quartierleblanc says:

Didn’t Rachel Jeantel say that saying nigga with an a is OK? She certainly said saying cracka or is it cracker is OK?

23. My biggest question… how will Bluto express himself???

24. Ok, I’m glad this post elicited more humor than outrage. And per David in SC’s comment, this may seem like a slippery slope toward PC. But I insist–this site has always been about being anti-PC while still being respectful (of individuals). I.e., it’s not a slippery slope so much as it is a delicate balance between being honest vs. being a jerk.

For example: Your wife asks you, “Do these pants make me look fat?” The honest answer may be, “Yes–because you’re a fat-ass.” But that’s also the jerk answer. The PC answer is, “Honey–you’re beautiful no matter what you wear.” The honest-but-not-a-jerk answer is: “Yes, but those other pants compliment your booty very nicely. Wear those.”

Or something. I don’t know. I’ve been in meetings with friggin auditors all day and my brain is fried and I’m 2 martinis deep so eff you all.

25. Sometimes your request would be hard, this is one of them:

Fort Hood Terrorist Gets Daily Helicopter Rides to “Work on his Defense”

While Obama Inc. is kicking tens of thousands of soldiers out on the street and countless more are waiting years for VA benefits, Nidal Hasan, the Muslim terrorist who carried out the Fort Hood Massacre, is getting nothing but the best.

This is Obama Time. Perps and terrorists get the royal treatment. Their victims get the finger and the boot.

Howard Berry said his son, Staff Sgt. Josh Berry, struggled to understand the treatment the Army afforded Hasan compared to those he’s accused of injuring.

Josh Berry ultimately committed suicide on Feb. 13, 2013, after his family said he suffered years of post-traumatic stress caused by the Fort Hood shooting.

One of Josh Berry’s friends and former military commanders said Josh constantly talked about the trial delays and the denial of benefits for the victims.

“It weighed on him heavily and affected his ability to cope because he would definitely get obsessive about it. It was something that was constantly on his mind,” said Greg Majewski, Josh’s former commander.

“He felt there were more considerations that were being given to the shooter that weren’t being given to the victims and he couldn’t understand,” said Howard Berry, Josh’s father.

Just more American blood on Obama’s hands.

26. RedSeeingRed says:

I agree. As a repeat offender myself, I look back on previous comments with remorse and shame often. Even if I agree with the content. Delivery is important.

27. See what happens when you speak in a language we can understand Red. I give you a +1000 on this one. And don’t listen to Nostradumbass he lies through his baby teeth. Shhh I think he went down for a nap.

28. My guess is that in our post-racial country that…….

ASSHOLE is an acceptable descriptive term……

as long as I don’t qualify it with any of the following …..

black….

brown…….

or yellow…….

and since I’m a cracka…..I can use “cracka asshole”……

but if you are not a cracka…..it would be racist for you to use that term of endearment that only US crackas can use.

;->

29. Keep Honkin I'm Reloading says:

Dang… “obsolete farm equipment” takes too long to type out… :/

• Good one .Took me a second for that even though I farmed for many years..guess I’m getting old. I will ‘”Borrow ” that one for my favorite libtards at work.

30. I just spent an hour reading all of the comments, shots etc. above and I am having a hell of a time stopping laughing. You guys and gals are an absolute riot (Hmmmm, “riot”, is that racist?).

Carry on, it makes my day!

• Well if it took you an hour to read these sophomoric attempts at wit I’m guessing you must be on duty. They aren’t in cursive. Get to work. Go get a coffee and donut or something to spend my tax money.

• Nostradumbass says:

now that’s why, in my opinion, sophomoric humor is better than subtle humor….It took me an hour to figure out if you were attempting humor, attempting derision, or just plain awful at both.
        ♫ I’m swimmin’ in the rain, just swimmin’ in the rain ♪

• Oh no you dinnint. That ceegar smoke got in your eyes.

• Nostradumbass says:

well seeing how you brought up ceegar, my only response could possibly be:

• Nostradumbass says:

BTW Wes, why do you have a picture of Brid as your avatar?

• Who dat?

• Nostradumbass says:

Sorry, Wes, just a little “Subtle” humor on my part.

you know the lyrics from “uneasy Rider”? the part that goes:

“You may not know it but this man is a spy.
            He’s a undercover agent for the FBI
            And he’s been sent down here to infiltrate the Ku Klux Klan!”

He was still bent over holdin on to his knee
            But everybody else was looking and listening to me
            And I laid it on thicker hand heavier as I went

“He’s a friend of them long haired, hippy-type, pinko fags!
            I betchya he’s even got a commie flag
            tacked up on the wall inside of his garage.”

“He’s a snake in the grass, I tell ya guys.
            He may look dumb but that’s just a disguise,
            He’s a mastermind in the ways of espionage”

“Would you believe this man has gone as far
            As tearing Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars.
            And he voted for George McGovern for President.”

• My IQ was too high to get into the Famous But Incompetent!

• Nostradumbass says:

That’s nice, but don’t get ahead of me Wes…

Now if you were (I’m not sayin’ you are, I’m sayin’ if you were) ol’ Green Teeth, how would you respond?

• Would wtf are you talking about be adequate?

• Nostradumbass says:

Well excuuuuuuuuse me! I didn’t have a cursive font to write it in. Maybe if you spent a little time actually watching the Dukes of Hazzard on PBS, you wouldn’t be so lost.

• Nostradumbass says:

I guess thinking objectively and reason are lost on you.

• It took me an hour since I am a graduate of the Rachel Jauntel (SP?) school of recursive reading and graduated top in my class.

31. Wes your argument is weak go read Reds post on argumentation.

32. I wasn’t arguing. Just making an observation and surmising…and maybe just jivin’ with sum you creepy a$$ honkies.

33. Oprah’s Stunning Trayvon Martin Comparison: ‘In My Mind, Same Thing’

Oprah Winfrey says there is a clear “parallel” between the murders of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin and 14-year-old Emmett Till in 1955.

“In my mind, same thing,” she said.

Some would call this some real N…… shit.

34. Michelle Obama’s Newest Initiative: Using Hip-Hop to Fight Obesity

A nonprofit launched with the Let’s Move! program plans to put hip-hop music videos in schools to get kids moving

• I see the manning bros are now wanna be hood rat wiggers, mayhaps they can get a gig with the mussy in chiefs sugar momma.

ISLAM SUCKS non-bluegrass listening mofo weenies.

35. Crackers Unite! says:

Can I still refer to Obama in Mom Jeans?

36. I think when Liam uses the term other side of the pond it’s desparaging to gays somewhat.

37. 7.62X51,.556 says:

I just want to add that I hate every body equally . I am an equal opportunity hater. you can be white trash ,n-word or some other deviant type and I will hate you with equal dislike. I hate PC crap worst than poison it is what is destroying the United States. I will refrain from using this language on this forum because it is the rules . The left will use any means to weaken us . We should never give aid to the enemy.

38. White Bear says:

I’m with you brother. It’s sometimes hard to restrain yourself when you just feel like screaming in someone’s face, but it makes a lot of sense not to give the other side any ammo to use against us. Actually I’ve been playing a game lately that’s a hell of a lot of fun and relieves some of this stress. Go on any liberal news site and engage the libtards in a discussion in the comments section. The object is to see how many back and forth posts it takes to get them to start calling you names or using profanity. You get extra points for getting them to call you a racist. The only other rule is you can’t use any personal insults, profanity or racial slurs; just hit them with facts and logic. It takes very little to reduce them to slobbering, screaming idiots. I swear you can actually hear liberal heads exploding all across America. It’s an automatic game winner if you can get them to post something so bad that the moderator has to pull it. Some of the most fun you can have when not at the range. I’ve found Politico to be one of the best hunting grounds. Good luck; home to see you there. I always post as White Bear in case we come across each other.

39. I understand your concern, however now we cannot use f,n,c,a,q,f(again)etc. and the list will just keep growing. How about the old “sticks and stones” being the guide and lets get over “I’m offended” b.s.

40. Is using “N-word” instead of N@gg@r (you know what I mean by that) acceptable? As in “those evil, inner city N-words”.

41. Red and all,

Had to completely read every post again… laughed as hard second time around as the first. Better store this article in the golden archives.

42. Chesty Puller says:

WTF?

43. Years back the phrase that was banned but whispered….the racist word was”dp”. i never knew what it meant until years later….displaced person.

44. AFCrewChief says:

Guess so

45. I like this site, it doesn’t give me that weird negative vibe that stormfront or chimpout gives. Racist? Maybe a little, but not nearly as the politically correct anti- white propaganda being funneled into our society. What’s even more cool, I feel comftorable saying I’m German and Chinese, married to a Laotian Republican with out being bashed on like on stormfront chimpout. I know me being half Asian isn’t what white supremacists like, but growing up in Los Angeles around supposed “minorities” I was always “white”. Bless you for giving me some breathing room. Thanks guys! :)

• Janaka, AWD is not a white supremacist site. The vast majority here judge people on character and actions. Not race. However, AWD generally allows everyone of every stripe to post their opinions as long as they don’t use the F or N words and keep it clean.

awd

• I apologize, if it seemed my comment implied that it was a supremacist site. Maybe I worded it wrong after a few mooseheads (Canadian Beer).

• Chesty Puller says:

relax… you are welcome here

Heck, everyone is welcome here regardless of race ( AWD had made that abundantly clear in MANY of his posts and as he did once again in reply to your post )

However, MSNBC type liberals/communist/progressives trolls, and black Marxist who hate whitey tend to be met with a fair amount of “attitude” that may make them FEEL unwelcome.. but AWD has rules for that as well though we tend to push the boundaries at times..

46. Tony Diamond says:

Agreed. My only infraction thus far was a comment posted on the recent “school bus beat-down”. I used “effin” and a coded “n-word”. My passions run high when idiocy and violence toward us crackas is outright ignored…my apologies and I will try to be a bit more restrained with my public opinions and discourse. Smiley face! Still, blacks as a group…well most of us here already know, don’t we?

47. I have read some of the comments on this blog, and I must say, that this is one of the most racist white supremecist sites on the internet. How hysterical. Pity that you don’t see yourselves for what you really are.

• Sequester, you really need to get out on the internet more if you believe this is a white supremacist page. I encourage you to read “Who and What Is The AWD” to find out about the goals here. We allow all comments (even yours) if they don’t contain the N or F words and are not vulgar. AWD takes no responsibility for any comments other than my own. We have caught leftist trolls posting fake comments in the past.

However, we don’t accept the PC definition of “racism,” either. We discuss things that need to be discussed, no matter the subject. Personally, AWD believes in MLK’s colorblind society America where people are judged on actions. But that doesn’t prohibit me from speaking my mind when actions are bad. You’re welcome to share your opinions and try to prove me wrong but please don’t waste your or our time merely calling us “racist, white-supremacist, redneck, trailer trash, etc.” It’s boring and predictable. Also incorrect.

awd

• Admittedly I don’t spend an inordinate amount of time on the internet, I believe there are more worthwhile endeavors to be engaged in. Yes the stereotypical labels are as you say, ‘boring’ and maybe they don’t fit you personally. That being said, there are those that comment here that may cast a bad light on what you display here. You must take some responsibility for the content of your page, no? I see absolving yourself of that charge as a bit evasive.

As a rule, I don’t read blogs. But I stumbled onto this one a while back, and it is standard fair. I am non partisan as I am in the firm belief that the entire system is grossly flawed, and needs removal. Republicans and Democrats are the same.

• Wow; how enlightened.

• Sequester, I have the rules I defined in my first comment to you. Other than that, I prefer that people share their opinions openly and honestly. I prefer that comments don’t turn into mere name-calling but that is hard to monitor with a blog with as much traffic as AWD receives. Should I also censor the liberal comments that say they hate white people and teabaggers? I’m not in the censorship business. I write my opinions. You may agree with them, you may not. But you’re welcome to share your comments here. Just no F or N words.

I do take great exception with your first comment that AWD is a white supremacist page. Please read any of my posts on racial issues before making such judgments.

awd

• Chesty Puller says:

you stumbled on to this site…. yeah, sure you did *wink wink*

I guess AWD should ignore the 1st amendment so that your delicate sensibilities are not offended? Maybe he should censor you because we think that you are full of shit.. but he wont.

Bottom line.. if you don’t like it here then go away Nancy!

• Chesty Puller says:

LOL oh really? project much? you don’t get out often do you? If you are looking for a “white supremacist site” try the KKK or Stormfront jackass..

The New black panthers have a web site.. have you bothered to visit and tell THEM how racist THEY are? or have you reserved your moral superiority for us? A HONEST answer to that question alone would expose you for what YOU are…

go away troll

48. Some of you may need me to translate what SEQUESTER is trying to say ….so for all you non-trolls here it is.

• bwhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!

funny, man that is funny…………

good one……..

• This video has been brought to you by MSNBC, Produced and directed by Rachel Maddow, Toure and Tingles.

Good one Jigg.

• Chesty Puller says:

LMAO… that was too damn funny. I think I may play that song the next time I want some sweet lovin from the Mrs and see what it will get me…

I cant stop laughing that guy was so creepy

49. Pingback: Troll of the Week: Sequester | Angry White Dude

50. I have a commenter who says the nastiest things. Racial things, you name it.
    I dont even care anymore.

Let em at it.