Best Time to Plant a Tree

Ah, Confucius say..

Earlier this year, in the dead of night, New York State’s Governor Andrew Cuomo spirited through the ridiculous “S.A.F.E. Act”—a bill as retarded as it is hostile to the constitutions of both the state and the nation. The upside to this was that it not only galvanized patriots across the state, but also helped to wake up many slumbering cattle.

While many New Yorkers have simply thrown up their arms and left the state, many more are digging in their heels and doing whatever they can to fight the traitorous establishment. I am of the latter variety, for many reasons. For one thing, I think in many ways New York is the tip of the spear. To paraphrase Old Blue Eyes, if we can stop them here, we can stop them anywhere.

While leaving the state is certainly a legitimate act of defiance, I would strongly encourage—no, I insist—that those who do not consider this (leaving the state) an option, then you join the fight instead of remaining silently on the sidelines, feeling hopeless and apathetic.

There are many organizations to choose from, such as (in no particular order): New York Revolution, NY2A [Grassroots Coalition], Oath Keepers, sundry local 9/12 and Tea Party groups, Rising Action, SCOPE, NYSRPA, Project Appleseed, III%ers, Conservative Society for Action, We the People of New York, and many more. There is almost certain to be an organization in your locality that you can become part of and assist in the cause in whatever way you are able.

Note that many of these groups are focused solely on the political aspect of the fight, while some do focus on readying for other eventualities. If you think the political process is hopelessly rigged and of minimal, if any, use (as do I), then finding other groups that focus on “politics by other means” may be more your speed.

The point is, there is no excuse for not getting involved.

Standing athwart history shouting “stop” no longer cuts it. We need boots on the ground, action in the streets, and preparing for the worst of all possible scenarios.

Join us.

NY Revolution

Bring it.

1. RedSeeingRed says:

Obama is preparing for civil war, so why shouldn’t we?

2. chicago guy says:

How the demorats can support this jagoff president only proves they are the domestic enemies the founders warned us of…….

3. Nostradumbass says:

Red….Don’t EVEN think about acquiring weapons from out of state

See how well the new policy is working? Even Bloomberg wants some street cred. Boy, those weapons are sure scary!

4. Good article Red and I support your stand 100%.I left San Diego 15 years ago because of the B.S. I was born here in Texas and we moved to S.D. when I was 5. I loved it growing up but as I got older and wiser? I gave up and came back home. I am glad I did, I love Texas but if Texas ever starts all the B.S. I will not run I will have your attitude and stand my ground. Dig in your heels and fight the good fight. Texas supports you!

Btw: My daughter is having a GREAT time in NY thanks to your info.

5. RedSeeingRed says:

Red, this is the same reason why I don’t leave my rapidly urbanizing neighborhood. If I go, some other thug idiot will take my place. There are good people still living around me, and while I encourage every one of them to stay, (like T cells fighting an infection) I won’t leave until every last one of them escapes the sinking ship.

6. argusromeo4 says:

Don’t forget to continue your other preparations, as well:

Cuomo and bloomberg are both traitors along with the entire New York legislature they all deserve to be booted out of america along with the wretched UNITED NATIONS and Obama and his cabnet of scoundrels,cads and feinds

8. David in SC says:

Get out Red! When the SHTF, there isn’t enough bullets in NY to kill all then cretins that will be fighting for everything.

• I’ve resigned myself the fact that I’ll be going down fighting, Dave. Not sure if it will come to that, but I’d rather hold them up here then surrendering territory.

Time to declare war on the BLACK PANTHERS

10. RedStater!!!!! Hi!!!!

• Hey Boots! You ready to rumble or what?

• I doubt I’d be much of a help in a rumble. I joined the oath keepers after you told me about it. I support these types of movements financially to the extent that I can. I’m not sure what I really have to offer beyond that though.

How’re you doing? I’m really busy lately with work, extremely busy in fact. I also joined a running club and it’s basically killing me. Marking off these torture sessions as I’m finishing them. X another one down! Hopefully it will get to be more fun as the weather cools down. I’m trying to stick it out…

11. quartierleblanc says:

Just a comment. Upstaters and rural New Yorkers are a bit different from the city types, they’re just outnumbered.