SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS, A**HOLE!

America under Barack Hussein Obama has now officially reached 180 degrees from what the Founding Fathers created. What has always been considered good in America is now bad. American values of self-sufficiency are now criticized as selfish or antiquated. The government leviathon consumes more and more of our wealth to buy votes from the lazy, ignorant and generally worthless welfare hordes in America. Horrendous black-on-white crime is growing to critical levels while the middle class in America is disappearing. $17 trillion in national debt, unconstitutional government overreach….is any of this a surprise with a socialist, black community organizer who appeared at New Black Panther events as recently as the year before he was elected President of the United States is running the show?

So it also isn’t a surprise that the bought and paid for politicians in the Department of Defense are now instructing the military that conservatives are “extremists.”

Here are some bullet points from what the DOD calls “educational materials” posted at Judicial Watch. (hat tip The Gateway Pundit)

Judicial Watch obtained the documents in a response to a Freedom of Information Act request (FOIA) filed on April 8, 2013. The FOIA requested “Any and all records concerning, regarding, or related to the preparation and presentation of training materials on hate groups or hate crimes distributed or used by the Air Force.” Included in the 133 pages of lesson plans and PowerPoint slides provided by the Air Force is a January 2013 Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute “student guide” entitled “Extremism.” The document says that it is “for training purposes only” and “do not use on the job.” Highlights include:

• The document defines extremists as “a person who advocates the use of force or violence; advocates supremacist causes based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or national origin; or otherwise engages to illegally deprive individuals or groups of their civil rights.”
  • A statement that “Nowadays, instead of dressing in sheets or publically espousing hate messages, many extremists will talk of individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place.”
  • “[W]hile not all extremist groups are hate groups, all hate groups are extremist groups.”
  • Under a section labeled “Extremist Ideologies” the document states, “In U.S. history, there are many examples of extremist ideologies and movements. The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule and the Confederate states who sought to secede from the Northern states are just two examples.”
  • In this same section, the document lists the 9/11 attack under a category of “Historical events.”
  • “[A]ctive participation…with regard to extremist organizations is incompatible with military service and, is therefore prohibited.” [Emphasis in original]
  • The document details the “seven stages of hate” and sixteen “extremists’ traits.”
  • The SPLC is listed as a resource for information on hate groups and referenced several times throughout the guide.
  • Of the five organizations besides the SPLC listed as resources, one is an SPLC project (Teaching Tolerance) and one considers any politically or socially conservative movement to be a potential hate group (Political Research Associates).
  • Other than a mention of 9/11 and the Sudan, there is no discussion of Islamic extremism.

So talking about “individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place” makes one an extremist? Count Angry White Dude as a proud extremist! Right along with the Founding Fathers and a couple hundred million radicals who still believe in that ancient document called the Constitution. You know, the ancient document that created individual liberties and states rights? And in the process, did more good for the world than every other country in history combined! So yes, I stand proudly as an extremist in the eyes of Barack Hussein Obama and his America-hating thugs!

The DOD has purged patriotic officers from its ranks while promoting loyal, lapdog politicians. Obama and his tyrannic crew fear military officers who remember they swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. This DOD training material is nothing more than brainwashing to train American soldiers to fire on Americans when ordered. Nothing more, nothing less.

Remember the timeless words of Barry Goldwater:

“Let me remind you extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!”

When Muslim murderer Nidal Hasan can gun down 17 American soldiers yelling “Alihu Akbar” and open his testimony at his trial admitting he killed for Allah but AWD and fellow patriots who are law abiding, productive citizens are called “extremists” for our government, perhaps it is time American extremists return to our roots. The roots of 1776!

Another quote that comes to mind from the movie Braveheart when William Wallace rallies his army with:

“They may take our lives but they will never take our freedom.”

There is a concerted effort in Obama’s America to do both! Too many pieces are falling into place to further ignore the agenda of the federal government. Welcome to the upside down world of tyranny! This will not turn out good. Sic semper tyrannis!

1. 100% plus purely seditious, treasonous (anarchist) position – ideology on the part of government personnel (Totalitarians).

This is all been done before by Marx – Lenin, above all Hitler.

• ThisObamaNation says:

It is worse than you can possibly imagine. Martial Law and gun confiscation are right around the corner now.

Many people in and out of the US Military have reported that Russian and other foreign troops have been training with our Military to DISARM US Citizens on US Soil.

• Mr. Rational says:

Remember, they have to be barracked somewhere.  They have to eat.  All points of vulnerability.

Though it is curious:  why would Vlad Putin be helping prop up the Washington regime that’s trying to destroy Russia’s interests around the world?

2. rightwingterrorist says:

Stand and be counted.

It’s useless to hide.

They’re already watching you.

3. I Wear God’s Armor, I Fear Not What Man Can Do To Me!

4. Why is anyone surprised? This sort of thing surfaced early in the Obongo 1st term. The $$$-Bolsheviks who are pulling Obongos strings (Axelrodwitz, Emanuelstein, etc.) have always had their “real enemy” in their sights – white, Christians.

Our govt isn’t concerned with the legions of negro savages raping and killing in out streets every day. Our FBI wasn’t interested in checking out some fine, young muslim “refugees” from Chaos-stan the Russian govt warned them of. No! We must prepare to make war on the REAL enemy – pro-life groups!

We are strangers in our own land. Can anyone say that the United States of America really is their country any more?

5. And the piece of shit black hate mongering Ayo Kimathi with their own home land security is WHAT???? They need to clean Under their own rugs and get rid of the trash!!!!! Oh! I forgot whites don’t count!!!

6. I’m a proud fellow extremist!

7. Mark Potok of the SPLC is a reptile. He looks like a mental patient if you’ve ever seen him on Television.
    It is hard to believe this administration has positioned his so-called clap trap “training material” directly into Government agencies.
    I would have a very hard time sitting through these classes. I’m afraid I would be instantly recognized as an “extremist” as soon as I started asking hard questions

• By a strange coincidence (I’m sure it’s just a coincidence), Potok is another member of the “chosen people”. Strange how they seem to pop up in leftist, anti-white, anti-Christian, cultural-Marxist groups.

8. Well the hate for Obummer is staring to explode. He’ll be lucky to get thru the next year w/o impeachment.

• Who is going to impeach him? Certainly not the Republicans, with a few exceptions counted on one hand, they are all chikenshits.
      Steers!!

• RedSeeingRed says:

I wish! Also, impeachment still doesn’t remove him from office. Bill Clinton was impeached and served the rest of his term. An impeachment is only a formal accusation of wrong-doing by the House of Representatives.

9. Call me a racist an extremist but tell me what do you call this sh!t?……………………….

this was seen flying in the DC rally today…says a lot huh

10. Snake Oiler says:

You have to consider that they would also regard Bradley/Chelsea Manning-Clinton a model soldier in the New Obama Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity Rainbow Army. Whoops! – guess there was a slight glitch with that one. Nothing that a Presidential pardon won’t fix, say, around January of 2017.

11. I think that this thug at DHS is the most scary thing yet. They have to know about him. The race war isn’t coming, it’s here.

I’m ready…

• Snake Oiler says:

Reminds me somewhat of Chris Dorner (remember him?), except this turd wasn’t quite able to spring into action. Move along – nothing to see here.

• Dorners hatred was a bit more focussed on certain individuals. This actor says white genocide is the way to go, maybe not in so many words, but the intent is clearly there. I will go out on a limb and say that this is the plan all along. We ain’t seen nothing yet.

• Snake Oiler says:

Yes, and their plan is probably considerably more coherent than this guy’s:

“Have any of these low lifes been given an IQ test? I’d be willing to bet that all three together wouldn’t score higher than a cinder block.”

• Black AND homosexual? That’s a “get out of jail free” card if I ever saw one.

• Snake Oiler says:

Well the South side of Chicago
            Is the baddest part of town
            And if you go down there
            You better just beware
            If you hear a chainsaw sound

South Side chainsaw attack suspect in custody

“That’s what happens when you mix alcohol with power tools,” said the victim’s brother. “He’s lucky, he’s lucky that he didn’t get his head.”

• LeJerrious, thats a first for me. I’m not sure that there is not some sort of alien plot to take over the Earth. Maybe the ancient astronaut theorists are right. LOL

• Snake Oiler says:

They Live

• It has to be unsettling to some to know that overnight our gubbament could come in and seize your assets with very little provocation or resistence, until you can provide proof of innocence even in the case of baseless accusation. And if you cant find all of your receipts for everything ,its gone. How many actually save receipts or register warranty status on consumer goods….About 10 percent. For many years I’ve purchased high end laboratory equipment at auctions to refurbish and sell on my web and other than the customary taxable receipts for a period of 7 years, I have no records of many things or wouldn’t be able to produce them in a timely manner expected by the gubbament. Innocent until proven guilty of a crime is nearly non existent unless you are a minority. This happened to a friend and they cleaned out 2/3rds of his inventory and has had it in litigation for years unless he plead out to lesser charges. At what point is it necessary to plea for something you didn’t do. I had one instance where I was taking my daughter to traffic court,I sell laptops computer equipment and advanced laboratory electronics on a global basis and have no less than 100 laptops at any one time. While I was getting myself together I asked my daughter to get my laptop and put it in a laptop bag as I had business meetings later in the morning and she would accompany me. I decided to take my laptop into the courthouse to finish business proposals for the morning when I threw it down on the metal detector/xray I heard someone ask is this yours? I looked up to see an outline of a gun ,it turned out to be an unloaded very small 22 cal deuce derringer that didn’t belong to me and I couldn’t explain it because I didn’t even touch the bag until I got out of the car. At the urging of my attorney I did plea out at a lesser charge of concealed weapon. I have never had a criminal history but a true victim of circumstance and It is costing me another couple thousand dollars to challenge and expunge this item but is it worth it and is this one that even can be challenged. You might ask yourself what kind of idiot brings a gun to traffic court? answer a non knowing idiot, needless to say I wont leave home without thoroughly checking my baggage because some people will store crap like this in old luggage

12. Lazlo is not in the least bit surprised.
    These puerile peddlers of pederasty posing as pillars of piety.
    Let them round me up, torture me, kill me.
    To die defending the Real America is my duty.
    I have lived in the Real America, I have tasted her wine of freedom. All else is barge bilge.
    I have lived as a boy building forts and treehouses and running for the hell of it.
    I have seen her rivers, and mountains, and fields. I have lain awake and counted the stars.
    I have worked myself tired in her forests, I have built with my hands.
    The next generations may see some of these things, but not through freedom’s glass. Their manhood is in question.
    So come get me you Febrile Fartknocker Fags Fawning for Favor from Facist Facilitators of Feminist Flavored Facinorous Fubarred Fiascos
    Fie!
    I will exact revenge from the grave.
    I will haunt them in a manner to make Horror Movie writers kill themselves.
    But first I will dance in a ring of fallen enemies.

• RedSeeingRed says:

You write with the musket fire of patriots, Lazlo!

• Snake Oiler says:

Lazlo fires a broadside at leftist scumbags as he channels Sesame Street, brought to you by the letters ‘F’ and ‘U’.

• They already have my number, so it’s not like I will escape any round up for the FEMA camps.
        All I can do is sell my life dearly when the time comes.
        And that time is coming.
        They will not sleep until they bring America down.
        When one stops to think about it; the Founding Fathers would be shooting by now.
        Seriously, I need at least two servants to bring my Ol in Valhalla

• Laz,

Certainly glad you’re part of this group… kudos brother.

13. chicago guy says:

You gotta understand where this p.o.s. obummer came from, his history that can be verified, to know how he can lie, do as he pleases, ignores law and constitution, and completely believes he’ll get away with it…http://www.chicagoclout.com/we.....eo_ba.html

14. So are subscribers to the AWD blog site now considered extremist and subversive elements? The sick political climate of this country, along with the epidemic wave of black-on-white crime, are beginning to make me feel like a French aristocrat on the eve of the French Revolution.

15. FYI…..more insight……………..

16. Off topic: it’s football night. Due to the numerous articles I’ve read about the discrimination against white athletes, mostly on VDare, I’ve decided that I will not watch football anymore at all. Add in the fact that the players are largely a bunch of irresponsible, criminal thugs convinces me even more that i should not support the NFL in any way.

The husband is watching; I am surfing. The sound is off. This is a big sacrifice; the husband has season tickets. (He inherited the right to the seats; we could never afford the 20k plus for each seat you have to pay for the right to buy the tickets – just too expensive.) I won’t be going to any games this year and I really did enjoy going. I’ve been to the Super Bowl even. This is a very big deal for me; but it’s the right thing to do and I’m committed to sticking to my decision, in spite of the fact that my non-participation wont be missed/amounts to basically nothing. It’s all I can do and I’m doing it. Kind of like canceling HBO; it means nothing to their bottom line, but all I can do about the bs on there is not support it.

ANYWAY, i stopped by vdare tonight in my travels. It now costs $100 to read the articles?!!! Or $1 an article, but that will add up. Has anyone else seen that? Does anyone know how long the $100 gives you access? Bummer, that’s expensive. $50 a year seems reasonable, but $100 payment and them not saying how long you can access seems a little much.

• VDare has not changed to a pay site.

“VDARE.com is temporarily blocked while we are running our fundraiser!! While this lasts you can read this item by purchasing it for $1.00″

They also have VIP membership, AWD.com also does this, but it dopes not preclude you from reading the articles.

17. REV Wright says:

Obama: America’s Robert Mugabe

Holder: Obama’s Che

War’s on!

18. Thank you – I see. Just temporary. I may pay; I like that site a lot too. I saw the summer membership for $100 – the summer is over! :-). Thanks again.

19. Joe Stalin says:

I guess Project Appleseed (RWVA.org) shall now be considered your OFFICIAL EXTREMIST TRAINING CENTER!

Extremists in the minds of Obama nd his fellow reptiles are all those conservatives who refuse to abide by the NEW WORLD ORDER,NAU, who refuse to register their guns or sent their kids to the indoctrination centers they call schools and who refuse to ececpt Obama as their fuhrer

21. Ovomit can kiss my ass… one pathetic puke of a president.

22. Snake Oiler says:

On an $PLC related note, one year ago today, Floyd Buttplug Corkins attempted a massacre at the headquarters of the Family Research Council.

This just in:

And don’t you forget it!

23. leo derosia says:

splc is just obamao propaganda. The Founders did not want foreigners anywhere near the presidency which is why they put in the natural born citizen clause. any real american or decent person who looks into these gangsters cannot help but hate the evil things they do here and in egypt and syria where thousands have been murdered by obama buddys in the muslim brotherhood

24. {This comment removed by the NSA}

25. Hey Mark Potok: I guess I’m a radical for seeing something wrong with this picture
    This is who the Obama administration is backing in Syria

60% of the so-called “Rebels” are god damned AL Qaeda “extremist”!

Shock Video Allegedly Shows Al Qaeda-Linked Terrorists Stopping Truck Drivers on Side of Road Then Executing Them for Not Being Sunni Muslims

26. ThisObamaNation says:

Russians and other foreign troops have been training to DISARM US Citizens on US Soil

Meanwhile virtually NO ONE is investigating this shocking claim.

27. I have finally decided to do it. I have a number of weapons in my home in various calibers and gauges etc. I am not a hunter, nor do I do target shooting. The weapons are strictly for home defense.

But, I have never bought a weapon suited specifically for concealed carry. With the events, speeches etc. recently it is time for me to do so. Monday morning I am off to the local gun shop to purchase an appropriate weapon, holster and then go for some training in that weapon then get my concealed carry permit for use when I am out of my home.

I have had enough of this, game on.

• You can’t go wrong with
      A Glock 32 357 sig
      A Glock 23 40 cal
      A Glock 19 9mm

All the same size, perfect for conceal and carry

• Thanks Edtudo

It just happens the store I am going to is the local Glockmeister store.

Appreciate the input.

• I carry the Glock 32 357sig.
          Accurate as hell, powerful, flat shooting with distance, penetartion, with 14 rounds of Underwood Ammo
          •Caliber: 357 Sig
          •Bullet Weight: 125 Grains
          •Bullet Style: Sierra Jacketed Hollow Point
          •Case Type: Brass

•Muzzle Velocity: 1475 fps
          •Muzzle Energy: 604 ft. lbs.

I can buy a 40 cal aftermarket barrel for 100.00 and slap it in to plink with 40cal

The notorous SPLC needs to lose its tax exempt status and their head reptile Morris Dees needs to be investigated along with all the terrorists and crinimals they defend

29. Nostradumbass says:

In a section drawing inspiration from a 1992 book titled “Nazis, Communists, Klansmen, and Others on the Fringe: Political Extremism in America,” the manual also lists “Doomsday thinking” under “traits or behaviors that tend to represent the extremist style.”

Extremists often predict dire or catastrophic consequences from a situation or from a failure to follow a specific course, and they tend to exhibit a kind of crisis-mindedness. It can be a Communist takeover, a Nazi revival, nuclear war, earthquakes, floods, or the wrath of God. Whatever it is, it is just around the corner unless we follow their program and listen to their special insight and wisdom, to which only the truly enlightened have access. For extremists, any setback or defeat is the beginning of the end.

Holy “Climate Change”, Batman! Does this mean Algore is an extremist?

30. DoD, aside from the USMC, is occupied territory. Gay soldiers are good for unit cohesion. Women make great commandos. Physical strength doesn’t matter in combat. Patriots are extremists. Sergeant York was insensitive to German feelings. Don’t get me started. The only plus in this is that I don’t like DoD, so let them marinate in their own socialist juices.

31. Pingback: Larwyn’s Linx: A Nation Without Heroes | Preppers Universe

32. Another feral black animal released from its cage and Ovomit says nothing about the nightly black on white crime.

Btw… piss on Ovomit.

33. If Satan had a son, it would look like Ob…..ahhh, nevermind.

(Click on name, link to good read re: ‘Bipedal Evolution’, ‘Homo Erectus’)

And, no, not the ‘Rump Ranger’ kind of homo!

34. Carl Collicott says:

The Department of Defense is not the military, it’s a chartered Petroleum Corporation, “global murder and mayhem in the name of the people of the United States”.

“The aggressor always pretends to be peace-loving because he would like to achieve his conquests without bloodshed . . . Therefore, aggression must be presented as a defensive reaction by the aggressor nation”.
    Karl von Clausewitz, War, Politics, and Power.

The Rockefeller Committee prompted the creation of the Department of Defense

The Department of Defense was created by President Eisenhower who issued an executive order, Reorganization Plan No. 6,to provide a quick fix” that avoided the need for legislation. Implemented in April 1953, the reorganization eliminated the Munitions Board and the Research and Development Board, transferring their functions to the Secretary of Defense. It also created six additional assistant secretaries of defense and a general counsel, and empowered the chairman of the Joint Chiefs to manage the Joint Staff (the JCS bureaucracy). The Reorganization Plan was prompted by the Rockefeller Committee.
    The plan is reproduced below, with the statute listed as 67 Stat. 638

Munitions Board, together with office of Chairman, abolished by section 2 of Reorg. Plan No. 6 of 1953, eff. June 30, 1953, 18 F.R. 3743, 67 Stat. 638, set out in the Appendix to *Title 5, Government Organization and Employees. All functions vested in Munitions Board transferred to Secretary of Defense by section 1(a) of Reorg. Plan No. 6 of 1953
    *(note) Title 5 Government Organizations and Employees is not Federal Government Employees
    67 Stat. 638 SEC. 5. ABOLITION OF FUNCTIONS
    (c) Any functions which were vested in the Army and Navy Munitions Board or which are vested in the Munitions Board with respect to serving as agent through which the Secretaries of the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Department of Interior jointly act, under section 2(a) of the Strategic and Critical Materials Stock Piling Act, as amended [former section 98a of Title 50], are hereby abolished.
    THE REAL ENTITY KNOWN AS THE D.o.D is the chartered COMMODITY CREDIT CORPORATION
    Title 50 United States Code

(c) The functions vested in the Munitions Board by section 4(h) of the Commodity Credit Corporation Charter
    Act, as amended (15 U.S.C. 714b(h)), and by section 204(e) of the Federal Property and Administrative Services
    Act of 1949 (40 U.S.C. 485(e)). Are delegated to the Secretary of Defense.

*(note) section 714 of Title 15 lists the reorganization of the Department of Interior section 715 is the jurisdiction and subject matter for section 714. Listed below is the actual Legislation, updated.

COMMODITY CREDIT CORPORATION CHARTER ACT
    [As Amended Through P.L. 110–246, Effective May 22, 2008]
    AN ACT
    To provide a Federal Charter for the Commodity Credit Corporation.
    Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the
    United States of America in Congress assembled, [15 U.S.C. 714
    Note] That this Act may be cited as the Commodity Credit Corporation
    Charter Act. SEC. 2. [15 U.S.C. 714] CREATION AND PURPOSES.
    …..The determination of the quantities and qualities of such materials which are desirable for stockpiling and the determination of which materials are strategic and critical shall be made in the manner prescribed by section 3 of the Strategic and Critical Materials Stock Piling Act (50 U.S.C. 98 et seq.).
    NOTE: Federal Property and Administrative Services Act of 1949 (40 U.S.C. 485(e))., is leased property by the Corporation, it’s not Federal property, managed by the General Service Administration, GSA, see the GSA scandal in recent news.
    THE REAL DEFINITION OF NATIONAL DEFENSE, SECURING PETROLEUM PRODUCTS
    Title 15 USC 714-714
    CHAPTER I5A. INTERSTATE TRANSPORTATION OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS
    Section 715. Purpose of 15 USCS 715 et seq.
    HISTORY; ANCILLARY LAWS AND DIRECTIVES Other provisions:
    Construction of petroleum pipe lines. Act July 30, 1941, ch 333, 55 Stat. 610; June 30, 1942, ch 180, 57 Stat. 270; June 8, 1945, ch 177, 59 Stat. 233; July 25, 1947, ch 327, § 1, 61 Stat. 449, related to the construction of pipe lines for the transportation and/or distribution of petroleum or petroleum products moving in interstate commerce, or the extension or completion of any such pipe lines already wholly or partly constructed, that might be necessary for national-defense purposes. see also “a carpet of gold or a carpet of bombs”(online)
    The Federal Register, entry reproduced below confirms the Department of Defense is chartered.
    [Federal Register Volume 75, Number 21 (Tuesday, February 2, 2010)]
    [Contents]
    [Pages I-VII]
    From the Federal Register Online via the Government Printing Office [http://www.gpo.gov/]
    Defense Department
    See Navy Department
    NOTICES
    *Charter Modification:
    Federal Advisory Committee; Advisory Panel on Department of Defense
    Capabilities for Support of Civil Authorities after Certain
    Incidents, 5287
    Charter Renewal:
    Federal Advisory Committee; Western Hemisphere Institute for
    Security Cooperation Board of Visitors, 5287-5288
    THE ARMED FORCES, FORMELY THE ARMED SERVICES IS NOT THE MILITARY
    CREATION OF THE ARMED SEVICES, AUGUST 31, 1842, NAMED CHANGED TO ARMED FORCES BY, 70A Stat. 641. Section 1 of act Aug. 10, 1956, enacted “Title 10, Armed Forces”
    The act of August 31, 1842 (5 Stat. 579; 5 U. S. C. 429), abolished the Board of Navy Commissioners and established the Bureau of Navy Yards and Docks, Bureau of Construction, Equipment, and Repair, Bureau of Provisions and Clothing, Bureau of Ordnance and Hydrography, and Bureau of Medicine and Surgery. The act of July 5, 1862 (12 Stat. 510; 5 U. S. C. 429), established the following organizations: Bureau of Yards and Docks, Bureau of Equipment and Recruiting (later changed to Bureau of Equipment and still later abolished), Bureau of Navigation (now Bureau of Naval Personnel), Bureau of Ordnance. Bureau of Construction and Repair.
    COMMODITY CREDIT CORPORATION *CHARTER 15 U.S.C.
    Change of Name
    National Military Establishment changed to Department of Defense by act Aug. 10, 1949.
    Codification
    The Department of War was designated the Department of the Army and the title of the Secretary of War was changed to Secretary of the Army by section 205(a) of act July 26, 1947, ch. 343, title II, 61 Stat. 501. Section 205(a) of act July 26, 1947, was repealed by section 53 of act Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 641. Section 1 of act Aug. 10, 1956, enacted “Title 10, Armed Forces” which in sections 3011 to 3013 continued the military Department of the Army under the administrative supervision of a Secretary of the Army.
    PRESIDENT BUSH NEVER ORDERED THE MILITARY TO IRAQ OR AFGANISTAN, WITHOUT A FORMAL DECLARATION OF WAR BY CONGRESS; THE PRESIDENT IS NOT COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE MILITARY. YOUNGSTOWN SHEET & TUBE CO. ET AL.v.SAWYER. 343 U.S. 579 (1952)
    THE ARMED FORCES IS STILL LIMITED TO MILITARY CONSRUCTION.
    National Emergency Construction Authority Executive Order 13235, 66 F.R. 58343, 10 U.S.C. 2808 note
    By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, I declared a national emergency that requires the use of the Armed Forces of the United States, by Proclamation 7463 of September 14, 2001, because of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, and because of the continuing and immediate threat to the *national security of the United States of further terrorist attacks. To provide additional authority to the Department of Defense to respond to that threat, and in accordance with section 301 of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1631), I hereby order that the emergency construction authority at 10 U.S.C. 2808 is invoked and made available in accordance with its terms to the Secretary of Defense and, at the discretion of the Secretary of Defense, to the Secretaries of the military departments
    CONSTRUCTION AUTHORITY OF SECRETARY OF DEFENSE UNDER DECLARATION OF
    WAR OR NATIONAL EMERGENCY
    Pub. L. 97-99, title IX, Sec. 903, Dec. 23, 1981, 95 Stat. 1382, which authorized the Secretary of Defense, in the event of a declaration of war or the declaration of a national emergency by the President, to undertake military construction without regard to any other provisions of law, was repealed and restated as section 2808 of this title by Pub. L. 97-214, Secs. 2(a), 7(18), July 12, 1982, 96 Stat. 157, 174, effective Oct. 1, 1982.
    GUATANANAMO, AN EXAMPLE OF THE COMING LABOR CAMPS, IS NOT A NAVAL BASE
    The Japanese internment camps were ordered, and constructed by the Department of Interior
    The detention Facility at Guantanamo is not a Naval Base; it’s a naval reservation, listed as division 10 of the Bureau of Insular Affairs, under the jurisdiction of the Department of Interior, Commodity Credit Corporation, Puerto Rico.

UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT MANUAL

No. 10. Puerto Rico, Vieques, Culebra, Virgin Islands and the *Naval Reservation, Guantanamo -San Juan, P. R