Feinstein_AWB-300x239

Derp.

I am a conceal and carry instructor who is licensed to teach the Minnesota, Wisconsin and Florida course.   Growing up, I never owned a gun.  Neither my father nor my mother owned guns.  My grandfather (despite fighting in WWII) owned no guns.  I was NOT by any stretch of the imagination, indoctrinated since youth to be the handsomely grizzled gun nut you read before you.

Why then, after nearly 22 years of ‘utopian’ gun-free existence, did I decide that gun ownership was now going to be part of my identity?  To put it bluntly, it was the….. urban influence in the area I used to live in.

Why did I keep them when I left?  Because it’s my god damn right to do so that’s why.

It is obvious to even the most casual observer that liberals only hate conservative freedoms.  They aren’t concerned in the least about the right to defend our lives, as long as they can have a punch card for a free abortion, after 10 abortions of course.  Hey, that’s good savings and smart marketing.   Keeping that in mind, it is not surprising in the least that they would stretch the truth a ‘smidge’ as a scare tactic to lure low information voters into the trap.

Let’s start with the Federal Assault Weapons Ban of 1994.  This measure banned all semi-automatic firearms with cosmetic features that mimicked those of their fully automatic counterparts in two or more ways.   The features include but are not limited to: a bayonet mount, pistol grip, folding or telescoping stock or the barrel shroud (my personal favorite) among many other arbitrary features.

Of course, unless you are planning on bayoneting someone to death, none of these features actually make the rifle function differently than a plain wood stock semi-automatic.   These features actually, for the most part, make the gun safer and easier to handle and as a side effect, make the gun  look ‘scary’.

This is probably the most well-known and documented case of libtastic gun fibbing, but the bridge troll never sleeps, and I have some current examples for you.

1. High capacity magazines (because ‘urban youth’ never attack in groups larger than 7) See if you can spot the lie in this video of Diana Degette making her argument about high capacity magazines.  Listen carefully.  It isn’t bold faced or incredibly obvious at all.

2. You don’t need an ‘assault rifle’ because a double barrel shotgun is way easier to shoot and reload.   This video speaks for itself.

3. To quote a mutual friend, ‘I crap you negative': “Heat seeking bullets.”

4. This is for when your heat seeking bullets run out.

5. Misclassifying semi-automatic rifles as fully automatic rifles.  Must run in the family. (Obama on Sandy Hook and Michelle on the shooting from her youth.

6. Nanny Bloomberg is trying to spank his neighbor’s kids this time.  He is going after the Florida “Stand Your Ground” Law and I can only assume the Castle doctrine of every other state by branding them as “Shoot First Laws”.  Another colorful euphemism meant to dazzle and confuse the highly emotional liberal audience.

One thing is for sure.  The left will ALWAYS find ways to misrepresent us and the boom-sticks we cling to so passionately.  Keep a full mag and one in the chamber my friends.  Until next time!

1. RedSeeingRed says:

I wonder if there is anything I can do to fix the numbering of the paragraphs. It didn’t show up that way in the preview…

• Check the tags and make sure they’re closed properly. It looks like you’re closing the tag after each list item. All line items in the list should be between the ordered list tags i.e. you should only have one of each ordered list open tag and the open list close tag.

• Mr. Rational says:

I was going to take apart your HTML and tell you what was wrong, but by the time I got to the point of hitting ^U to look at it, someone had replaced your list tags with literal numbers.

Typical privlaged little spoiled snots just becuase their wealthy and are in the goverment think their better then the rest of us ordinary birds their arrogant strutting peacocks they go around with armed guards 24/7 then wants us to sign onto the UN SMALL ARMS CONTROL TREATY which KING OBAMA the FINK says he would sign during during the congressional recess typical of a dictator

3. I have thought a lot about the Left’s resistance to the rest of us owning guns, buying guns, looking at guns, chewing pop tarts into guns, and (horrors) actually shooting guns.

Theirs is a philosophy that goes against natural selection. Therefor I submit they are defying the Creator and are total Wankers and should all be sterilized and when they die and go to heaven, they should be forced to stand right next to the guy with the sign: ‘Ran with Scissors’.

Being too lazy to learn to defend themselves and participate in the great struggle of life, they want everybody else to be defenseless too. This assumes much, like the whole world got the memo. This goes against a hundred thousand years of empirical evidence.
    Rocks and pointy sticks were ALSO good at getting food. Cave men were well pleased with this dual functionality.

Liberals also believe that Bad Guys are just Good Guys that have gotten dealt a bad hand. Bosh and Nonsense! Evil is a survival strategy based on the fact that most folks won’t suspect malicious intent until its too late. Empires are founded on less.

Instead of coming out and and saying “we’re afraid of everything” they act dishonestly and say that if no one has guns then death and injury will magically disappear. More Bosh and More Nonsense. Look at every prison shank ever invented. That kind of primate cleverness is hardwired into the brain, and they ain’t invented for fastening brooches onto prison jumpsuits.

They actually believe that a ‘scary looking gun’ is more dangerous than a ‘Normal Gun’ By that brand of logic, putting your finger in the barrel stops the gun from firing.

Then, they arrogantly believe in the absolute rightness of their thoughts, and think that all dissent is Radical Heresy. Which of course makes banning all guns a logical goal. This is exactly why they are dangerous.

The Founding Fathers warned us about these guys, and in their wisdom gave us the Second Amendment for the Just and Righteous Rebuke of the kind of Tyrannical Snake Oil these Moral Carpetbaggers are selling.

4. I have a plethora of firearms, from a slingshot up to a 300 ultra mag.. I keep one in the pipe on every single one of them, slingshot included. magnet on the pouch in case y’all were wondering. Oh wait, Remington 870 tacticle does not, I love hearing that universal sound when you rack one.

5. rsr…

Great piece you posted…I tweeted this earlier this morning. As usual, busy in my neck of the woods too. – Love your work! 😉

6. In my lifetime the left has always misrepresented the 2nd amendment. It was never written to protect our right to hunt deer or small game. I was added to our constitution to guarantee an armed citizenry to prevent a tyrannical government like ours from taking control.

TYPICAL LIBERAL SHOOTING OFF THEIR MOUTH AGAIN

8. quartierleblanc says:

Mark Levin on Hannity now. What an intellect.

9. Man… that first video looked like the politician got lost in a forest while escaping a closet. Stunning.

10. Dedicated to these libtards who want to embrace the hood!

Go to 10:12 in this video for some real fighting

11. I hunt deer with these.
    Plus they bought2.5 million rounds for the mags, wonder hope many AK’s they bought

Soon UN Blue Helmets to be marching through oor major cities to confiscare all guns to meet the demans of the UN SMALL ARMS CONTROL TREATY and enforcing Martual law dicated by UN tyrants and Obama the Fink

• First Blue Helmet unit to hit my hood to try to confiscate weapons will be exterminated. That kind of crap won’t play in my neck of the woo…err.. desert, my neighbors and I will not tolerate foreign troops on U.S. soil, no matter what Dear Leader orders.

Better to die a free patriot than live on my knees as a slave.

13. JMV while I agree with your sentiments 100% I would like to encourage people of like mind to make themselves aware of all the non conventional weapons that are going to be used against the American people by the punk bitches that we have let take over. Look at the ‘crowd control’ things like Ultrasound and infrared that were tested by use during the protest against the G20 conferences here in the U.S. . Heck just go to Discovery channel and look at what we had developed a few years ago and you’ll see that the O.K. Corral might not be a real good tactical plan. Unless the U.S. military decides to support the constitution (and provided they haven’t been dismanteled or murdered by the New World Order crowd) it will be guerilla war.. and horribly bloody. Be smart, be informed, and beyond what is necessary to effect a change for the better – be quiet. If you don’t think that everyone on this blog is being checked out then you have no grasp of how far along this intentional destruction of the U.S. has come. You can vent your spleen but please be careful about anything that a passive aggressive lying asshole can distort and use to accuse you of sedition or threating . Remember Lincoln suspended habeaus corpus for 18,000 people and locked them up for sedition years before the Civil War. The one worlder Wilson did the same during world war one. The Gulags (FEMA Camps) aren’t all just a figment of Jesse Ventura’s quest for ratings. There ain’t nothing new happening here folks. Just more effective tools.