Okay dudes and dudettes…we all know what’s happening to all of us every single day when it comes to what’s been said and what words are no longer politically acceptable to say these days according to the world they (word police) live in. The games people on the left play these days to silent their opposition is so see through you can blow a bubble in it…and pop it at the same time!

But, I digress…just take a listen to this conversation between Huckabee and Nugent, see what you think about what was said, then tell me how you think the leftist-loons will disparage what was said in anyway possible. Heck, if Tingles Matthews was commenting about this, he’d find something racist in it too…no doubt about that!

You can read two reports about this, here and here:

On his radio show Tuesday afternoon, Mike Huckabee suggested to Ted Nugent that he turn his hunting dog loose on some Democrats.

Expressing his desire to begin the interview on a non-political note, Huckabee asked the conservative activist and musician about his Labrador Retriever named Gonzo, who has played a seminal role in the Nugent family’s hunting activities.

“Nobody hunts more than the Nugent family,” Nugent said. “We literally hunt anywhere between 250 and 300 days a year. And you think Gonzo is good on ducks, you should see him on squirrels and doves and rabbits and woodcock and grouse. He really is a mystical, wonderful hunting dog.”

“Well, maybe we ought to turn him loose on some Democrats and see if he can hunt them too,” Huckabee jokingly replied, bringing the conversation back to politics.

Nugent agreed: “There’s a lot of varmints out there. I think he would do good pointing to varmints and then we could vote them out of office.”

Listen to the exchange below, via The Mike Huckabee Show:

So, what words do you think the leftist-loons, as well as any of the gutless wonders on the RINO side of the aisle take issue with the most…hmm?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

Nugent bothers the animal rights pansies becuase he still hunts he isnt any dim-wit Tree Hugger, animal rights wank like Aelc Baldwin and Pammy Anderson are he knows a heck of a lot more about the Great Outdoors then some wanks who closes encounter with nature and wildlife is doing some dumb movies like BABE,GORDY,FERNGULLY and AVATAR and doing stupid ads for PETA and GREENPEACE

2. In answer to what words…..All those with liberal ideologies must report immediately to your closest FEMA re-indoctrinating place.PRONTO

3. RedSeeingRed says:

“We literally hunt anywhere between 250 and 300 days a year” That ought to stick in their craw! They will conveniently leave out the part where he donates the meat he doesn’t use to homeless shelters.

4. God Bless America
    So Help Me God
    Amen
    I Pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States o America….
    One Nation Under God with Liberty and Justice for all

What ya thunk?

• Yep…that would put another stake in their guts! (I was gonna say heart instead of gut, changed my mind because most of them have no real heart)

5. “I, Ted Nugent, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

I think the above oath of office would just about have leftys throwing themselves off bridges, buildings, eating a bullet, etc.

6. when in the course of human events it becomes necessary…….

• We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Freeloading off the government is not among these rights.

7. What surprises me most of all is that the leftists almost all claim to believe that Darwin’s theory of evolution is the truth, and then they want to hobble the successful members of the species to support the weak links.

If you guys elect Ted Nugent as President, I’ll campaign to get Britain to join as the next new state. Especially if he declares open season on O’Barmy, Pelosi, Bill and Hillary, et al. I’d even buy my own air ticket to join the hunt.

• Mr. Rational says:

There’s a reason for that, Fred.  Most people are followers.  They want to fit in with the group, because being frozen out of the group is hurtful (being thrown out of the tribe was often fatal).  Therefore, whoever gets control of the group’s message can make most of the followers uncritically repeat whatever they’re told to say.

This is as true on the right as on the left.

Fighting this requires people who are willing to challenge the talking points and hold “leaders” accountable.  This isn’t easy, and often gets people who ought to be your allies to attack you instead.  It hurts, but it has to be done.

• UK Fred,

We’ll certainly try to fulfill your request… small business owners are barely hanging on under socialist President Ovomit.

You don’t by chance practice voodoo… a long needle through the brain would be appreciated.

8. If his dog will hunt liberals he needs to discipline it,hunting dogs should not run trash.

9. The Jack Russell Terrier, a highly intelligent breed, specializes in hunting and killing rats. If we could do the same thing to a large breed such as Shar Pei, Great Dane, Rottweiler, etc, but instead train them to go after politicians The Sportsman’s Channel would have an award winning series on its hands.

Of course there is the problem of the dogs getting infectious diseases from the prey.

• That’s the breed of dog of mine that just died Sunday JMV…and you nailed it!

• BT…have you read “We give our hearts to dogs to tear” by Alston Chase? Jack Russell’s in Montana.

• Hi there Wes…no I haven’t. That sounds like something to keep in mind and jot down. – Thank you so much.

• BT…I’d be happy to send you my copy but I don’t know how to reach you. Alston Chase has written extensively on the environment using facts and citing references. Therefore he is detested by the watermelon enviromaniacs. He is hated by many in the US Forest Service, BLM, and NPS. He took off from Chicago years ago and moved to a remote location in Montana. He wrote the book in honor to his Jack Russells and his desire to keep at least part of the bloodlines from being overbred. I think you will really enjoy the book. He also has a blog you can check. He is brilliant and talented in many ways (kind of like our beloved shama lama leader). I am sorry to hear of the loss of your JR. May you draw some comfort in the memories.

• Big Timer, Lazlo’s calcified prune of a heart breaks for you.

ALL dogs go to heaven. Every last one.

I expect it to be quite the bark fest when you get there.
        I hope your tennis ball throwing arm will be ready.

…and I hope it’s a long way off.

• Thank you…and his tennis ball, along w/ his home made leather tug of war toy we made and played with him…and a few other items. I’m lonely without him…I’ll be glad when my hubby comes home after two months of his absence.

Btw…that calcified prune heart of yours is anything but calcified.

10. Had one as a kid, bundle of energy, smart, fiercely loyal, that dog would jump on absolutely anything that he figured was remotely threatening to me.

• Yep….and they’re great bird dogs too. Highly intelligent deluxe. He’s the second Jack I’ve had….I can’t do it again.

11. bigtimer
    Bet sharpton compares this comment to runaway slaves being hunted by the dogs,

• You betcha…he and others like him on the same network. They can’t help themselves….everything is the race card in some fashion or form. Invent things up…they MUCH!

12. I’m offended by this article/post… since RedStater turned my life around with political correctness, I refuse to get down in the gutters and insult the scumbag baby killing liberals on the left, nor will I ever say anything offensive towards this piece of shit president currently occupying the White House… guess you could say that I’ve turned over a new leaf in life.

Regarding Nugent and Huckabee… they should probably take ol’ Gonzo and go coon hunting.

13. Pointy End Out says:

I can see libtards freaking out because:
    “He’s an animal killer and he’s FORCING an innocent animal to KILL other innocent animals for his (Nugent) own personal enjoyment!”
    (Unlike Michael Vick)

14. UNCLE TED 2016

15. Nothing cleans out a room full of libtards like someone yelling…WORK!

Have you ever heard about what that idiot AL SHARPTON claiming that while us white folk were still living in caves his people were building civilizations Sahrptons ablabbering big mouth and egotistical jerk

• Did such a great job too. Look at afrika’, just what us crackas should strive to emulate don’t you thunk?

• Spur…

Can’t you just hear what Sharpton would be screeching about if Nugent really did run for prez? – That alone would be tons of fun.

• If mixing cow pee and mud and making hats out of it counts then, Yes, they did have civilization.

17. Off-topic – Have any of you heard about this?

18. The words that make the left screech the most are Palin, Bush.

19. here is word that will make Obammy scream ..TERM LIMITS

Liberals like annoying songs like DOG & BUTTERFLY,MUSKRAT LOVE,BIG YELLOW TAXI, and others Nugents songs are fun and great

21. At The 2016 Presidential debate:

Hitlary Clinton: “I ain’t in no ways Tard!”
    Ted Nugent: “No Ma’am you’re a Re-Tard”
    Hitlary: “It takes a Village”
    Ted: “To raise an Idiot”
    Hitlary: “I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies”
    Ted: “Vince Foster would have liked that”
    Hitlary: “God bless the America we are trying to create.”
    Ted: “No, it goes: God Bless America. Period. End of sentence.”
    Hitlary: ” I was pinned down by sniper fire.”
    Ted: “I think it was Gravity acting on that square hectare of Ass you have. Does it have it’s own Zip Code?”
    Hitlary: “I’m not some Tammy Wynette standing by my man.”
    Ted: “No, you’re a professional doormat clinging bitterly to power.”
    Hitlary: “I’m sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you’re not patriotic.”
    Ted: “No, you Harpy, it’s this administration that is unpatriotic.”
    Hitlary: “I’m undaunted in my quest to amuse myself by constantly changing my hair.”
    Ted: “The Hair we could deal with, it’s that Face that illifies America.”
    Hitlary: “What possible difference does it make?”
    Ted: “J. Christopher Stevens. Glen Doherty, Tyrone S. Woods, Scott Strickland. They make a difference, you insufferable, putrid, idiotic Sea Hag”
    Whereupon Ted becomes mightily annoyed and focuses his steely glare on Ms. Clinton.
    The reflection of the harsh stage lights are compressed, amplified and focused into laser beams by the inherent truth, rightness and patriotism in the fierce eyes of Mr. Nugent, and when these fatal beams of truth fall on the shrieking Clinton, she swells up like a peep in the microwave and explodes into a foul smelling mixture of ectoplasm and sausage skins that rain down on stage, settling the argument.