Outrageous! – Will this pretend to be conservative ever go away?

Dudes and dudettes…I’m really short on time these days, but I needed to share something Colin Powell expressed himself about this morning while on ‘Face the Nation’ with Bob Shieffer…he blathered on and on about many issues. – This is specifically about the George Zimmerman verdict. See if what was said here doesn’t have steam coming from the top of your head!

On CBS’ Face the Nation, former Secretary of State Colin Powell called the George Zimmerman verdict into question, alleging “questionable judgment on the part of the judicial system,” but doubting the case would serve as a generative example for judicial reforms.

“I think that it will be seen as a questionable judgment on the part of the judicial system down there, but I don’t know if it will have staying power,” Powell said. “These cases come along, and they blaze across the midnight sky and then after a period of time, they’re forgotten.”

Powell also said that President Barack Obama was right to speak about the case, and the experience of African Americans in general, and encouraged more leaders to do so.

“I’d like to see [Obama] be more passionate about race questions, and I think that was an accurate characterization of some of the things that we were exposed to,” Powell said.

Watch the full segment here, via CBS:

Of course, we have no mention when it comes to the recent murders this past week regarding Chris Lane or Shorty Belton by the black thugs that were involved in these deaths…no siree, Powell knows nothing about this dontcha know! – Hypocrisy much…hmm?

Playing the race-card is never-ending, and Powell loves him some Obama to-boot! – I select him as ‘RINO of the Week!’ What say you?

If you could talk to Powell face to face…or send him any kind of message, what would you say?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

Zimmerman was protecting hiself froma career crinimal the same career crinimals that support and vote for the liberal canadates in every election

2. RedSeeingRed says:

For a guy who was entrusted in part with the security of this country, he does not seem to care much for the safety of an innocent man (George Zimmerman).

3. DO YOU HAVE A MESSAGE FOR COLIN POWELL?

Yes, Colin, you look White, or almost White.

4. ‘Powell also said that President Barack Obama was right to speak about the case’…Uh NO! Only post verdict did Barry have the right to speak.

5. I would tell him I once respected him greatly because I thought he was a man who did not see color but the good of a Country. I would tell him I feel ashamed for believing his act. But I would also thank him for finally showing his true colors as the phony, lying, racist Liberal he is.

6. Most important to that man is to cover his own ass…he has done that time and time again…no surprise to me ..coward then coward now.

• Yep…affirmative action comes to mind. And we can’t forget his major involvement in the Plame-Gate matter. He should have been fired then and there.

7. Powell is nothing but a piece-of-crap that should be thrown out of the Republican party……grabbed by the scruff of the neck and tossed out into the street….

Powell is a good democrat and nothing more………he’s starting in with his we beez black therefore we beez right bullsh!t………..he sounds like Jesse Jackass……..calling on North Carolina to allow same day voter registration and do away with picture ID……who the hell does this son-of-a-bitch think he is kidding……..he is really saying we need to commit voter fraud and you white people don’t have the right to stop us from our lawlessness…….

He’s nothing but a damn democrat and there has only been one democrat that was worth his salt and that is this democrat……now this is a great man and Collin Powell is a jag-off……..

• Right you are Bluto. Him and his voter ID laws, same day voting etc. He’s lib thru and thru. – I’ve despised his phony BS for years and years now.

• Bluto,
      good to see ya back on….ditto to all ya said…

I met Wallace many many years ago ,heard him speak.
      I wonder what America would be like today if he was elected pres.????

makes me smile to think about it.

• Nostradumbass says:

What I don’t get…Powell is registered in New York. New York is one of 30 states to require ID at the polls. North Carolina is wrong to ask for ID, but it is OK for New York to ask for ID. WTF General, how about a little consistency? Why don’t you tell us how NY is suppressing your vote?

8. Yes, I have a message for Colon Bowel.

How exactly did you scam Reagan into shoving you up the ladder more quickly than you deserved?

9. He apparently learned the art of camouflage very well during his military service, because he managed to hide his liberalness under the cover of conservatism.

And to think, there was a time that I had respect for him.

10. colin is a real patriot. i am sure he did not vote for usurper twice just because he is half black…you are obviously not a racist colon bowel but you are full of sht. i am also sure you being black had nothing to do with getting 4 stars

11. if Collin Powell had grand children I am sure they would be like these two……..

12. Powell go the F8ck away, your time has come and gone. You are a retarded retread, you blew it big time in the first gulf war and helped screw up the Middle East, you have lost your Cred, beat it, go play dominoes in the back seat of a 50 Chevy, engage your mind again, not your mouth.

13. Did someone say Colon Bowel………….?

14. Yup, gotta message for the RINO butthole….. STFU! you freaking moron!

15. Bloodless coup says:

Colin Powell is just another undocumented Democrat posing as a republican.

• Long time no see Bc…glad to see ya here. Hope all has been well with you and yours.

Just a quick side note…your link doesn’t go there. It may be the ‘p’ you added at the very end. – Hope I explained that right.

16. chicago guy says:

These guys have a well done answer to the great thoughts of general colon.

17. F–off, Colon, nobody’s interested in what you have to say. I’d like to see his service record, bet he was an AA REMF from commissioning ’til sitting on the JCS.

18. We could tell Powell was a leftist bigmouth loser at the beginning because of the media blitz to put him in the White House in the mid-nineties. The Left always has a liberal they’re pushing and Powell was their man. His “popularity” was a hoax. Powell eventually had to take a stand on issues. Guess which side he came down on. Check the media spin then go the other way.

• MM…

Right you are, they’re (msm) doing the same with Christie now!

• Exactly right about media spin. This quote from post is telling: “Outrageous! – Will this pretend to be conservative ever go away?” You can bet that he’ll never go away as long as he’s a liberal because the media will perpetuate his memory whereas, if he’s a true conservative, the media will never mention him except in instances of derision. The media always shows its bias.

19. The kind of message I would have for “Colon” Powell would be one which would remind Powell of where the cow licks her calf. I would also request that he come clean and admit that his #1 priority is, in fact, a “minority” advancement agenda above all else, damning what’s best for the country as a whole.

20. Colin Powell sits there as a college educated Four Star General speaking about race. Yes Gen. Powell there is racism it primarily focused on White middle aged males. You have benefited from positive racism, your degree and your military advancement. Your governmental appointments have all been do to your race. Yes Gen. Powell there is racism and you should thank your lucky stars there is or you would most likely be an NCO who no one has ever heard of.

21. I find people whose agenda trumps common sense to be more than a little scary. I’m referring to the people who just believe and spout the Saint Trayvon fiction without troubling themselves with research. These people are dangerously stupid and easy to stir up to violence, so they frighten me.

Mr. Powell, you don’t strike me that way, so I wonder…did you just not bother to read anything about the case, or is this pure cynical calculation on your part? Are you just ignoring what actually happened to be “down with the struggle”, or are you just clueless? Gotta polish up those oppressed minority credentials, regardless, I suppose.

• I don’t think he watched or read a dang thing about it. If he did, he’s lying thru his teeth. Kind of like Travon’s mom…same thing, different leftist-loons that don’t want to tell or face the truth.

22. I knew Colin was the Ni–er in the wood pile when he had a hand in stopping the destruction of Saddams forces in the Gulf War, How many Soldiers have died since then because of him?

23. Obama’s Race War Agenda for America

24. Hey Powell… go piss in the wind.

25. Colin Powell parents were from Jamaica.
    Colin was a ROTC stand-out!
    He was intelligent enough to get all the “free” education he could, and become a U.S. ARMY officer.
    He “milked” the U.S. ARMY all the way to the top, with a searing hate of the White Man, who was his benefactor, all this time.
    Colin fooled us all.
    All he was, was a “step an fetch it” negro to the white man.
    Sorry Colin, just calling “a spade a spade”, and you deserve this for your eventual treachery to your white benefactors, and all “whites” in the USA who paid you.

26. David in SC says:

No one should be surprised, as I”ve said before, without the topic of race, blacks have nothing to talk about or add. It is what defines them as a people.

27. I’ve said it before, “you just can’t get the spots off of a leopard”…….PERIOD.

28. “You can’t get the spots off of a leopard” and you can’t polish a turd!

29. My message to Powell; Go to hell you POS mongrel!

30. Race pimping all the way. The POTUS has no business discussing a pending court case. The POTUS has no business sending his goons to Florida to organize protests. The ex SoS has no business lecturing us on race relations especially since he lied about WMD’s.

31. Powell should shut his mouth and go back to being retired. This once great man has lost so much respect and he should have learned a lesson from his last poor choice. Isn’t it funny how they (the blacks) manage to drag out anyone with half a brain when they falter. Trouble is what little brains they have left are getting to be ole black men who are dying off. I’m sick of the racial divide but if they want it they got it – right down the middle.

Why doesn’t the Great Divider Obama discuss the beating to death of an 88 year old man. Or a kid from Australia being dead because a couple of worthless blacks were bored. How about the two who shot a little baby in the face. Guess in comparison to little innocent Treyvon they just didn’t muster up.

• Obama doesn’t do it because it doesn’t his agenda…for his ‘racial divide’…everything he does or doesn’t do is intentional.

Worst prez ever!

32. Pingback: QUESTION OF THE DAY: DO YOU RESPECT THIS RINO IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM? - Angry White Dude