PATHETIC. JUST PATHETIC!

Know what I hate? I mean, really hate? Republicans. Sure, I hate Democrats too but I really hate Republicans. I know what Democrats are and I hate them for it. But I also know what Republicans should be and I hate them more for never coming close!

Know what AWD also hates? I hate politicians who say “we have to” or “we need to” or “we’ve got to” and then mention changing some current issue. Which means I hate every politician because every one of those worthless sumbitches says these things. You can be damn sure what follows a “he have to” will never happen! Politicians say worthless phrases such as “we have to” to placate the folks back home to reelect them to yet another term of living like royalty while never doing anything of value.

I’d like for a law to be passed where every politician has to wear one of those exploding dog collars like you see in science fiction movies. You know, the ones that explode if the wearer goes where they’re not supposed to go? I’d like to see every @#&* politician be fitted with a collar and if (when) they say “we’ve got to…..”, their melon explodes. We’d have a new Congress every week.

“We’ve got to defund ObamaCare! It will destroy the economy and cost jobs” say the wussypants Republicans. Wussypant and now-exposed RINO Marco Rubio fits perfectly here. He screwed the conservative pooch in co-authoring the disastrous Amnesty bill with the infamous Gang of Eight Traitors. So now he’s trying to fool the Tea Party Floridians who put him into office but now hate his guts into keeping him in the Senate. Oh, Rubio now fully hates him some ObamaCare because it will destroy the economy and cost jobs. Just like his Amnesty Bill. But he doesn’t have any comments about that. Hating ObamaCare is safe. Rubio knows he can rail all he wants against ObamaCare but he’ll never stick his neck out to actually do anything about defunding it.

“We need to shut down the government if ObamaCare isn’t defunded” say the wussypants Republicans! Woo hoo! Yes, AWD agrees! But what would impress me is for the wussypants Republicans to actually do it! They won’t. But, man, it sure sounds good on those Sunday morning Democrat talk shows to say shutting down the government over ObamaCare is a “viable option.” A viable option that will never happen, of course. Not when Boo Hoo Boehner and Mitch “Turtle Head” McConnell are running the wussypants Republicans.

Hell, wussypants Republicans won’t even schedule Town Hall meetings while visiting their districts while on recess! They know what’s waiting for them and they don’t want to hear from pissed-off constituents! They only want to stay out of sight, vote for raising the debt limit, fund ObamaCare, pass Amnesty and hope the storm has blown over come next election time. Can you hear me Pete Sessions? Can you hear me John Cornyn?

There is only one thing wussypants Republicans care about. Power. Getting and keeping it. They desperately want the majority in the Senate. Why? To defund ObamaCare, reduce the astronomical size and expense of the federal government, or shut off the wave of illegal aliens (and Muslim terrorists) invading our southern border? Hell no! They want power so they can vote pork to pay off their big-business contributor buddies!

Now is the time for just ONE Republican to step up and be a statesman! Not a politician, for once! A true, American statesman! One Senator has the power to stop any bill at any time because of Senate procedural rules. I’m sure there’s probably something similar in the House. Don’t tell me something we already know like “we have to defund ObamaCare.” Do it, dammit! Quit talking about it, put on your big-boy britches and shut down the out of control government! We know that won’t happen. After all, when have the wussypants Republicans ever not failed to disappoint?

The Democrats could be planning to force every American to get sex changes, speak Spanish and Chinese, and forcibly seize every gun in the country (or basically become like California) and the Republicans would do nothing except for a few “we have to’s.” After all, they might pick up a few seats!

I’m done with listening to the worthless words of useless politicians. Words mean nothing. Action is what counts. Those who don’t consistently breathe out of their mouths (i.e. liberals) are fully aware that ObamaCare will destroy what’s left of America. And that’s before Amnesty is passed! Get off your worthless asses and act like you have a pair, even if you don’t! Sure, the Dims will unleash their arsenal of name-calling on you. John McCain (but I repeat myself) will call you a whacko bird for embarrassing him in front of his good friends on the other side of the aisle. Who gives a rat?! Not those back home in the districts who still have jobs and pay the taxes to fund your lavish lifestyles! Get mad! Pull a Daniel Webster and slam down the lid of your desk on the Senate floor until the sumbitch splinters! Put McCain and his man-servant Lindsey “Fredo” Graham in a flying headlock on their way to board their next taxpayer-funded boondoggle on yet another private jet.

The time has passed for showing respect for traitors on both sides of the aisle! Do these things and you will be remembered many years from now not as one who rearranged deck chairs while the once-great ship America sank! You will be something America has not seen in generations. A statesman! Go ahead, wussypants Republicans. See if there’s a molecule of testosterone left in your wussypants bloodstream. But spare us the “we have to’s!” We’ve heard it all before and we’ve seen that you’re incapable of doing the right thing.

There’s a word AWD has used here for many years to describe the pathetic actions and results of wussypants Republicans. It’s called losering. Unfortunately, it’s the only thing Republicans do well!

Here’s an election ad from wussypants supreme John Cornyn. I have to laugh!

1. RedSeeingRed says:

Republicans who actually keep their campagin promises do get re-elected. Nowhere is this more evident than the Scott Walker recall election in Wisconsin. He won by a larger margin the second time! If the GOP cowboys up and sticks to their guns, they can take back the country on principle alone.

2. Having posted here several times, I have refrained most of the time from posting links. I am going to have to give in this time due to the relevancy this bookmark I keep has with this post. My apologies if you don’t like it, no need to thank if you do. It’s quite a read, and yes a big one.

3. Republicans are conservative when convenient .

4. The only thing they actually managed to DO about Ocare is to exempt themselves from it.

5. The Republican party is dead and it’s rotting carcass is beginning to smell.
    It wasn’t killed, it just rolled over and died. The politicians like the Knob Jobs in Washington are now only various bacteria feeding off the corpse. They want their bellies full. They want their pensions. They want to stick their noses into the trough because they are out for themselves. They want big houses, big cars, big bank accounts.
    We hired (elected) these people to fight! I expect a fight!
    I want a Moe style epic smackdown! I want dirty tricks, I want eye gouging, biting, dirt throwing, and nad kicking.
    Waving your arms and crying like a little kid who just dropped their ice cream cone is not a Scrap in the Lazlo book of What’s What.
    I want somebody not looking for a pension from the Feds.
    I want Politicians who want to serve one term and GO HOME!
    Screw politeness.
    Look, this is WAR. Just because they wear ties and suits does not make it any less so.
    I want someone who will look disdainfully at the enemy (because Barak Obama is the Enemy) and tell him: “The Only thing on this ENTIRE EARTH that will satisfy me will be as Follows: Your complete and utter public shaming. Your disgraced dismissal from the Office you currently Pollute. Every single appointment you have made turned out into the street. Every policy, law, program, or bill that you have supported reversed, cancelled, and held up as an example and evidence of your perfidy to this country. Every word you have ever written erased, destroyed, redacted and made mock of. Every image of your hideous countenance collected and distributed to Birdcage owners with explicit instructions for their use. And your Banishment from the country you have tried to destroy.
    Anything less will be deemed as an Insufferable Outrage, and cause for the doubling of my efforts.”
    And I want the rule of LAW!
    No LESS!

6. argusromeo4 says:

After seeing what happened with Rubio it is difficult for me to believe any of the republicans we have in office. That’s the scary part. It’s not the democrat’s agenda we need to decipher. We know what they are working for. It’s the republicans that we don’t know about. It seems like both parties are melding into one.

Great article.

~AR4

7. Art Vandelay says:

The Republicans and Democrats have been bought and paid for by the same master. They all work for the NWO, and are actively working to destroy this once great country. America is in the toilet, but it could be great again if we get rid of the ruling elite that has brought us to ruin.

8. bluffcreek1967 says:

I know each of us has to be persuaded in their own minds first, but I highly recommend that conservatives leave the Republican Party and find another one that best represents their interests and concerns. Let’s be honest here: The GOP’s leadership has failed us for too many years now. How much clearer does it have to be before we realize that the Republican Party has abandoned conservatism? How many more elections will it take and how much destruction can we tolerate to our nation by BOTH parties?

• if the repubs nominate a candidate that i like and agree with…who stands for and supports the same things i stand for and support…i will vote for him/her….otherways, i’ll stay home next election..

we really, really, really need a strong constitutionally based conservative third party

9. Chesty Puller says:

Here is one of the problems with a government shut down for some Republicans.. many have a large military constituency in their districts. Service members are federal employees and the Dems will make sure that soldiers do not get paid if the purse strings are tightened..

Republicans in the past ( during budget ceiling negotiations ) have tried to write in a provision that the military will continue to be paid in the case of a government shut down but the DEMS and OBAMA rejected it… not an enviable position to be in for the GOP to have a soldiers dependents not taken care of while the soldier is deployed. Its like the Dems use soldiers as black mail pawns to keep the cash flowing…

• Chesty,

That an administration, party, or nation could the welfare of it’s service members’ dependents hostage, and still expect those service members to defend us abroad is one of those shameful “hidden issues” that need to be brought into the light of day.

Our military has been getting shafted since Bill and Shrillary were running the show.

ANY nation that craps on it’s military will soon be a footnote in history.

• Chesty Puller says:

I couldn’t agree more… the GOP is not a true advocate for the military but democrats have a certain amount of animosity and loathing when it comes to our armed services. They view the military as a necessary evil that consumes money that they want to spend on social engineering programs ( buy votes )Clinton, Obama and their cadre’s of Marxist can hardly hide their contempt for our patriots past and present… not to mention myself and so many of my brothers and sisters returning from Iraq were labeled as potential domestic terrorists by this administration… if they could get away with it they would stop all pay to active duty and retirees… you know, so Shaniqua can feed her 5 fatherless crumb snatchers and vote democrat like a good girl

• Amazing how they expect our soldiers in the sandbox to fight when their families at home are getting flash mobbed, kicked out of base housing, pay reduced, etc.

I can tell ya in all honesty, if I was still in (USAF 83-87) I’d be shipping an m4 or two home to help protect them. It’s going to get ugly real soon.

• The Military State has bankrupted us, and wrecked our foreign policy. Have we run out of countries to invade, or are there more on your list of chaotic calamity? I am tired of global hegemony, which is not worth the price in money and blood.

• WTF? So let me get this straight… those of us who volunteered to serve in the military for the right reasons are criminals in YOUR mind, right? Because you disagree with the decisions of our leaders and the amount they spend on defense and our country’s foreign policy the Soldiers and their families who are simply pawns in this game deserve to starve or go without pay.. is that what you are saying?

Well, on behalf most of those serving and have served….

GET BENT!

10. Today’s parties, Democrat/Republican, are the international communist conspiracy of the twentieth century, they are of the same mind, a political conspiracy.

11. rightwingterrorist says:

Let me repeat myself.

Until and unless we the people rise up with a swift and sure bloody vengence physically drag every single one (yes, every single one, that’s 535 or so, including the so-called “good” ones)of these traitorous politicians from office, nothing will ever change for the better.
    The way I see it, it’s going to get much, much worse.

12. The picture says it all.

13. Dude I guess this sums up how i feel about it.

14. Pingback: Larwyn’s Linx: The Liberty Amendments Could Save Our Republic | Preppers Universe

15. Could not agree more!!!!!

16. I think that, on some level, I must agree with our right-wing extremist host. What is extreme and nutty today was neither in 1776. In 1776, sodomy was a capital offense, and the whole Tea Party agenda was considered left-wing. Limited government was the demand of the Left. Freedom and liberty were subversive ideas. Today, submission to the State is considered a civic virtue, and the demand for liberty is considered to be sedition. Today, the Tories are Democrats, and the Patriots are Republicans. The Left now wants a powerful state. When was the last time that worked out well for the powerless and the poor? Novosibersk,anyone?

17. Cooter Brown says:

I think we need to change the name of Obamacare to Bonnercare because Booner will cave to all the demands from Obama and his henchman. They talk a good game but wuss out when it comes time for the nut cutting.

18. I hate democrats because they are democrats. And I hate repulicans because they are democrats.

19. Pingback: WUSSYPANTS REPUBLICANS HATE TED CRUZ AND WE HATE THEM BACK! | Angry White Dude