Sequester

It's a comedy.

Been awhile since we’ve had a good, standard-issue, idiotic libtard troll to bash about. But then, when all seemed lost, along comes our moral and intellectual superior, Sequester, to enlighten us benighted, bigoted, neo-Nazi hicks to our oh-so ignorant and racist ways.

Now, Sequester may not be the most prolific troll we’ve had here, and he may not be the dumbest—but that doesn’t say a whole lot. So let’s just take one of the first posts of his (at least the first that I caught) and see what we’re dealing with here…

I have read some of the comments on this blog, and I must say, that this is one of the most racist white supremecist sites on the internet. How hysterical. Pity that you don’t see yourselves for what you really are.

– Sequester, August 11, 2013

Obviously, Sequester had just wrapped up playing my “Liberal Argumentation” game, having spun the spinner a few times.

But, anyway, that’s all rather ho-hum. After AWD puts him (politely) in his place, Sequester responds with this:

Admittedly I don’t spend an inordinate amount of time on the internet, I believe there are more worthwhile endeavors to be engaged in. Yes the stereotypical labels are as you say, ‘boring’ and maybe they don’t fit you personally. That being said, there are those that comment here that may cast a bad light on what you display here. You must take some responsibility for the content of your page, no? I see absolving yourself of that charge as a bit evasive.
As a rule, I don’t read blogs. But I stumbled onto this one a while back, and it is standard fair. I am non partisan as I am in the firm belief that the entire system is grossly flawed, and needs removal. Republicans and Democrats are the same.

Passive-aggressive insinuated insults replete with an air of superiority? Check (“Admittedly I don’t spend an inordinate amount of time on the internet, I believe there are more worthwhile endeavors to be engaged in.”).

Outright lying, along with the kind of sheer idiocy that prevents one from seeing that he’s tipping his own hand to the very lie he’s telling? Check (“As a rule, I don’t read blogs. But I stumbled onto this one a while back, and it is standard fair.”). (To explicate this a bit further, note that he doesn’t read blogs…but yet he can discern that this blog is “standard fair [sic]”.)

Platitudinous eructations spoken as if he’s some demigod bringing fire down from heaven to save us benighted savages? Check (“I am non partisan as I am in the firm belief that the entire system is grossly flawed, and needs removal. Republicans and Democrats are the same.”).

Again, all standard-issue libtard flaws of personality and intellect. Nothing new here. So what might have earned this douchetard the coveted TOTW award? This:

In case you were unaware, those are not Moslems in the video.

I love it when trolls fall for the obvious trollbait. Saves me the time of having to do my “They killed Kenny!” shtick.

And for this, oh wiser- and holier-than-thou Sequester, we salute you.

— UPDATE 2013-08-13 21:52 EDT —

1. Chesty Puller says:

LMAO.. very nice Red! I thought I was the only one that wanted to kick his ass… I’m sure you read what I had to say to him so I will spare you the redundancy. Liberal trolls like him believe the Marxist propaganda that all conservative patriots are uneducated hicks… then they come here and have their lunch money stolen

(-1)
  2. uh oh…he’s been busted..lmao

(-1)
  3. Max & Eric says:

Holy crap, thats just beautiful. Made my whole day. I freakin hate trolls

(-1)
  4. Michael T aka Sequester says:

@RedstaterNYC

Wow, you got a lot out of two or three comments. Yeah I know Red, different IP address, thats not hard. I just thought I would have some fun after I got flash mobbed a while back. Oh, and thank you for spelling correction; fair (sic) fare.

You are not conservative, I don’t don’t know what you people are, but you are on your own trip here. You can still call me names though if that makes you feel better.

Michael T

Comment awaiting moderation, thats perfect!

• iron mike houston says:

What a joke you are! I bet in a year that I have at least 15 IP addresses when I post. I travel a lot and take vacations (because I work hard enough to earn a vacation) and I have plenty of IP’s. What is your point! That you can’t post from different IP addresses?

(-1)
  5. Michael T aka Sequester says:

Forgot to add, if you ban me, I win.

Joo hab a nize day.

• Wow, Don’t know who you are,but your colors shine dully.Arrogance is a color that’s several shades of “Ugly”.

(-1)
      • Michael T aka Sequester says:

“You can still call me names though if that makes you feel better.” Michael T

I rest my case. Just like the hated Liberals.

• Arrogance is a description not a name. What name do “You” think I called you .I rest my CASE!!

(-1)
        • Michael T, AWD is glad to have you back.

awd

• iron mike houston says:

No we don’t hate you, We feel sorry for how stupid you believe your beliefs are superior than conservative beliefs!

Times are changing for the belief of conservatives because people know the liberal thought is a dead end.

(-1)
        • I always enjoyed your comments. You’re way to smart for this. Try 100% bran for a day or two. Hope you stick around. We need riflemen. Discipline is necessary my good man.

(-1)
    • iron mike houston says:

You don’t win CRAP! You are an idjit LIBTARD! I want to see you here because it makes us all that smarter!

(-1)
    • I ban you freaks all the time.
      You dont get it- WE win when you cant comment anymore.

Dummy.

(-1)
      • There you go again, sticks and stones. When you resort to name calling you lose the argument Mad Jewess. Try to follow AWD’s lead on that, he does very well about sticking to the argument.

And thank you Wes, what a nice thing to say, if you mean it.

• I don’t say what I don’t mean. That’s for the marxproglibtards. I got a bottle of green label and fished the pilings the other day. Remember that comment?

• No, I don’t remember it, but I know the song.

“He Went to Paris”. Lots of folks thought that song was about Tony Terracino who owned Captain Tonys Saloon on Green street in Key West. A bar which was famously Sloppy Joes back in Hemingways days.

I pray my comment was not rude or untoward.

• It was charming and led me to my belief that you’re a good man. I made a reference to fishing the pilings in the morning and having a drink with my sweet Jessica watching the sun go down. You referenced green label and I looked all over and finaaly found a bottle. It remains unopened but I am anxiously awaiting remedying that situation. I did fish the pilings with the grandkids the other week but didn’t pack the green label. Fishing with three kids is challenge enough sober.

• BTW, MJ, is that you holding the AR? Nice rack. 😉

Obama the Dictator he needs IMPEACHED tried,convicted to his acts of Treason and sent to the spice mines of kessel for life and even longer

7. “So lo’ and behold, it looks like I’ve been meta-trolled by the one and only Michael T., posing as a libtard troll. Dang it, I thought that “they’re Moslems FYI” thing was a little too good to be true. Well played, Michael T. Well played.” RedstaterNYC

😉

• All this is the AWD commenter’s fiendishly clever ruse to keep you entertained and typing and head scratching instead of out in the air upsetting the C02 balance with your warm exhalations of nonsense