Have you heard about the convoy these big-rig truckers have planned? If not, be aware of what’s going to take place in less than two weeks. After you read about this, see if you think it will make a difference one way or the other when it comes to our congress-critters that reside in the swamp of DC…from the head of the snake on down.

Here’s what’s planned so far…you can read this in full here, highlighted links provided inside for much more information:

In less than two weeks, thousands of truckers will descend on Washington, D.C., driving their big-rigs and calling for the restoration of a constitutional republic – but now their plan has taken a new twist: Their friends and families will simultaneously join other Americans rallying on overpasses across the nation for Obama’s impeachment.

The Truckers’ Ride for the Constitution movement has a new ally in their protest against what organizers say is corruption in government and a trashing of the Constitution. The group is teaming up with Overpasses for Obama’s Impeachment to line the routes into Washington with flags during the Oct. 11-13 event.

Both Houses of Congress are tentatively scheduled to be in session Oct. 11.

Truckers Ride for the Constitution leader and organizer Zeeda Andrews, a country singer and former truck driver, said Overpasses Founder James Neighbors reached out to her, suggesting the two groups form an alliance. Neighbors said the partnership is a “natural” merger for a common cause.

“Thousands of truckers have seen us across America,” he said. “We’ve gotten emails from them, thanking us for waking them up. The biker ride in D.C. happened. Then, the next thing you know, the trucker thing did, and we got even more emails from truckers across the country, thanking us.”

He added, “We are going to be out on the overpasses and at truck stops, encouraging the truckers to head to D.C., to join in with the others. They, in exchange, are encouraging their families who are at home to join us on the overpasses.”

Read the details of Obama’s actions and how they don’t align with the Constitution, in “Impeachable Offenses,” by Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott.

Facebook tries to shut truckers down

On Sept. 22, Facebook removed the truckers’ Facebook page, “Truckers to Shutdown America,” which had accumulated 86,000 “likes” within days of its launch.

“Political opponents attacked the Truckers to Shutdown America page within days, and they exploited a little known (to the public) feature on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter called ‘community standards’ flagging, which allows them to instantaneously shut down an account on these social media platforms,” the truckers group explained in a press release.

“An administrator of the page offended someone by saying, ‘God bless you, and God bless America.”

According to the group, radio talk-host Pete Santelli, of “The Pete Santelli Show,” has indicated that he “intends to take legal action against YouTube and Twitter on behalf of all truckers, their supporters, as well as other members of the public who are similarly harmed by these unconstitutional ‘community standards.’”

While the truckers’ group says it has made numerous attempts to appeal Facebook’s decision, the page remains unpublished.

Now the group is planning a special delivery to Facebook’s corporate headquarters in Menlo Park, Calif., on the same day of the Washington, D.C., convoy.

“Ride for the Constitution will now organize a convoy to Facebook corporate headquarters … to coincide with the ride to Washington, D.C.,” the group explained. “We fully intend to arrive on corporate America’s doorstep with our original ‘community standards’ guideline in hand – the U.S. Constitution.”

The truckers also launched their website, RideForTheConstitution.org, and created a second Facebook page called, “Truckers Ride for the Constitution.”

Folks, there’s more to this story…make sure and click the link provided to read the rest.

So, do you think what the truckers have planned will amount to anything…or not?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. John the Bigot says:

Being a former trucker myself, I am aware of what these underpaid and overworked patriots go through on a daily basis. Trucking is the most stressful occupation there is, falling short only to law enforcement (according to some article I read). To get back on topic, I don’t know if this will have an impact on anything but if they somehow managed a co-ordinated strike and Obama ran out toilet paper or chitlins, that would get some sort of response for sure. And go to hell Facebook! It’s okay to post savage beatings of white babies etc but not anything constructive!!!!!??????? Sucka my dick!

• I feel the same about FB.

As to truckers, we’ve had some in our family during my life too. Patriots indeed…the regs put upon them via congress is past disgusting. It’s horrible what they have to go thru and many of them just can’t make it economically if they’re independent and have their own rigs type of thing.

It’s going to be interesting to see if any of the msm covers this convoy when it takes place. At least we know it will be via the internet….big time!

2. Facebook can suck my dick…..well maybe not…..but I can’t stand Facebook….they’re all a bunch of communists anyways……..

I’ve been waiting for this trucker shut-down now for some time……these guys are all patriots and I support them to the hilt………I’m glad that these guys are showing their colors and standing up for the Constitution……….they’re doing more in one show-down than all the law-makers in Washing DC will do in ten years…….

I hope they bring DC to a stand still……let them sh!t-heads in Washington suffer…….

we need patriots to really start showing our displeasure with these assholes in the government…..show these law-making turds that we do have balls and we’re not afraid of the “mongrel” Obongo and his horde of democrat communists…….

• Great picture Bluto…that all alone speaks volumes in many ways. – I have to wonder what the O-Team will do to try to stop them from rolling on into DC/Capitol Hill area. You can be sure they have plans to do so!

This sure is better then seeing a bunch of idiots running around on their stupid bicycles on their usial Earth Day ride wearing their spandex and their silly pee pot helmets way better then stupid liberal events like Bay to Breakers and Criticle MassTHIS IS FOR RESTORING OUR CONSTITUTION and stopping the NWO and lets GET OURSELVES OUT OF THE UNITED NATIONS

4. bigtimer,
    Off topic but the Greatest Generation are doing their part,

5. John the Bigot says:

This is all so Orwellian. I’m freaking out man! I don’t think whites make good soylent green though, so my worry is hopefully for not.

• Huh? You lost me…especially since I never followed that soylent green thing. What does that have to do with whites and your worry type of thing when it comes to the planned convoy and it being Orwellian.

I’m just popping in real quick, busy at home elsewhere. But, I will be back to see if you can help me out here.

• John the Bigot says:

Sorry man, that was irrelevant and random. I’m just referring to all these chaotic events foreign and domestic. It seems like the whole planet is confused, pissed off and headed for the apocalypse or something. America in it’s present state, with the media lying at every turn and far too many brainwashed souls drinking the kool aid, soylent and green seems less fictional than in the past. I’m sure it’s not cost effective to actually produce soylent and green and it would be cheaper to just let the masses rot in the streets, I’m just trying to say I hope they the powers at be, hurry the hell up with their plan! I know the end game isn’t world peace! Good Lord, I sound crazier than a run over dog.

6. disgruntled-dutch-dudette says:

Thank you for the great work. I only found your site a few months ago and I’ve been following it every day. Yeah for the truckers! Keep resistance growing against these destroyers in DC!

• Glad to see ya here…keep on posting and keeping on truckin’ with the rest of us! – The more the better…and the merrier.

This here is SPURWING PLOVER you got your ears on? Here comes trouble

• Yep…rev your engines! Join the fight in anyway possible! Let them hear us all roar along with the truckers…it’s a must.

8. September 11…..

9/11…..

9-11…..

911…..

otherwise known as…..

“The Day of National Patriotic Civil Disobedience”…..

brought to you annually by our remaining patriots.

• 911….aka the day the traitor in chief shit canned and abandoned 4 mericans to his brother sandfleas

• John the Bigot says:

Yes it’s still a mystery as to why NORAD was ordered to stand down by Dick Cheney.

• That was so the bin laden sand flea family could get out of merica’

Meanwhile they left many a hunter/fisherman stranded in Alaska.

• John the Bigot says:

I agree to that but what i meant was that it’s standard operating procedure for NORAD to intercept commercial airliners when they go off course. They do that so a crazy ass pilot cant crash into a skyscraper. 12 flights have been intercepted throughout history if I’m not mistaken(maybe 11)

9. Unfortunately, the problems are so vast that this will have little to no effect. Neighborhoods like mine are “changing”, if you know what I mean and turning into a ghetto. It was really a nice place and the problem is spreading. The problems are more than financial, it is also racial and America is sadly turning into a craphole.

10. First to take back America ,we have to believe we can….then take action…every bit helps ….will the truckers action alone take the scum away..No ..but as drop by drop water cuts thru stone….we keep pushing together we can….Roll on good buddies roll on…..

11. dr poontang says:

Saying “God bless you, and God bless America”. Offended someone? I personally don’t give a sheet if saying that offended some in american asshole. “Community standards”??? Whose community? Not effing mine I’ll sure as hell tell you! I say a few things loud and with pride. Some of them being: “please/thank you, yes sir/no sir, yes ma’am/no maam” (this is just common decency and respect that I learned early in life). I also say “God bless America”. Loudly because if it offends you then you should LEAVE! I also say Obama, Marxism, socialism, communism, terrorism, corruption, and Islam all SUCK!

there I vented a bit. God bless all you brothers and sisters.

Islam still sucks.

12. NCRinconMan says:

Deleted Facebook account today. Thanks for the article.

• You’re very welcome. And thank you so much for your input and what you’ve done to contribute to the right side of life! 😉

Better for allowing boys to be the traditional Fireman,policeman,doctors,truck drivers then ballet dancers,herb gardeners or piano players better for them to grow up to be real men not sissy prissies granola munchers and vegans

• Wait, don’t ya know it’s a constitutional right to go to colage’, drank foo foo cafe’-o-lay, bee a metrosexual mom pantie wearin no ball throwin’ girl bike ridin wussy?

14. Max & Eric says:

Man it does sound like fun, Not that I need a reason to be Obnoxious with my truck. after working in Insurance for years, I really enjoy getting my Redneck on. Just hit on “White Trash” usually runnin on 19.

15. Don’t think it will happen, but I hope I’m wrong. Every trucker I’ve spoken with says the cost of diesel along with various regulations and the cost of maintaining their rigs have them barely making a profit these days. Long drive to DC and the majority of politicians could give a shit about the men and women who deliver goods across our nations highways.

• majorityofone says:

Yea, it’s going to happen and should truckers decide to refuse to deliver to DC, the politicians may discover some folks who vote with their wallet.

In the meantime, there is some good news from Russia;

• Your top portion of the post is spot-on!

You second half has been great news here in this home. We read about that a few days back. Everybody should treat Greenpeace as such. – Destructive, evil bastids….all of them.