THE GHETTO HOLY GRAIL

THE GHETTO HOLY GRAIL

There is just so much wrong in this local Houston TV news report AWD doesn’t know where to begin. All I can say is I hope Dallas never gets another shipment of Nike Air Jordans. You need to watch this.

In-@#&*ing-credible. I’m sure all those new shoe owners will be proud to show that by the price of their Air Jordans they are not poor to their homies in the public housing.

AWD was talking to a non-political friend the other day about illegal immigration. She used the well-worn “we need illegals in America to do the work Americans won’t do” line. I replied that illegals do the work that those on welfare don’t have to do anymore. That’s because welfare moochers are able to survive without working by receiving a steady monthly income of dollars seized from working Americans by the corrupt federal government. Take away welfare, let the mooching welfare classes make the decision to work or starve and illegals would soon disappear from the US.

But since welfare moochers are flush with free (to them) cash, they will spend hours standing in cattle cues for a chance to spend hundreds on a pair of @#&* basketball shoes that cost less than $5 to produce! Yet they won’t take ten minutes to fill out a job application. Why should they? Welfare moochers are the modern day slave owners. We the producers are trapped working on plantations for the welfare Massah!

A free AWD t shirt to anyone who can translate one damn word spoken by anyone in that video except the two creepy ass crackas from the TV station! AWD was, however, impressed by the one young lady’s compassion for the infants who were kept in the cold for hours while waiting for shoes. She was worried they might catch “amonia.”

It’s Christmas Eve and AWD doesn’t want to get negative. But I’d love to listen to the professional blacks at MSNBC explain how all those people in line are victims of white privilege. Because I guaran-damn-tee you it has been my “privilege” to earn the money that paid for most of those Air Jordans sold.

I think I’ll go home and lick my worn-out 7 year old Nike work out shoes. After I clean off the grass stains.

1. Lord, give me the strength and grace to deal with these people.

2. MJ taking advantage of his people, he knows they are stupid and he is getting rich off them and us as we pay for their welfare.

• MJ needs all that cash to pay off the $10 Million he dropped on his wedding to that white girl a few months ago. Then he’ll need to pay her off with another $30-40 million when she divorces him for cheating on her with a younger white girl in a few years.

• master of sinanju says:

Yes, how true, ignorant stupid “knee grows.” Licking a damn shoe, infantile moron.

3. I think the white TV reporter, who was interviewing the last two darlings of ‘diversity’ at the end of the segment, kept on laughing as a diversion so he wouldn’t get robbed. He probably didn’t understand a damn thing they said, but kept thinking to himself, ‘Just keep laughing and maybe they won’t knock me out.’

Of all the racial groups, only blacks are dumb enough to wait in line overnight to pay hundreds for a pair of over-priced tennis shoes that cost practically nothing to make – and all the while fighting and robbing each other for them! And yet who do so many whites seek to emulate? Blacks!? The world has gone mad!

4. Merry Christmas AWD. Santa brought me a 120watt Crate half stack for Christmas, I’m sure the neighbors like it. I don’t wear tennis shoes.

5. You would think that by now, some enterprising gents would have whipped up some counterfeits. Making shoes isn’t exactly rocket science. And the bulk of the customers certainly don’t look like rocket scientists.

6. Those shoes will be torn apart with normal wear and tear in six months.

7. I have some Danner boots that I really like… never thought of licking them though.. and mine wont fall apart in 6 months either

8. The African natives put bones thru their noses, and that will be next.

9. Those damn Democrats……

keeping it all real and $hit in the hood.

I kind of remember back when it showed people rushing the stores when those Cabbage Patch kids came out

• Calamity Jane says:

I remember the Cabbage Patch craziness…..At one point; these dolls were sold out everywhere. Then a store that had advertised an early morning sale on a “stash” of Cabbage Patch dolls, opened its doors to the public. All of the crazed suburban lookin’ shoppers stampeded towards the display when the doors opened…..The first guy to reach the display turned around and said…”Forget it! They are all black!”

True story.

11. ACORN “reps” were registering new Democrat Obama voters in the “J” line!

12. “what if yo chile get ammonia fo a pair o shoes?”

translation:

It is ill advised to bring one’s infant to purchase footwear in adverse weather conditions due to the risk of exposing said child to illness and discomfort.

“I-I-I’m a shoe connuh-sewer, I been gittin’ shoes. It was crazy out here, like, you know me ‘n a group o my friends, you know, from Lakewood, we git a lot o money, so it’s nutting’ to us to buy shoes.

translation:

Personally, I appreciate the subtleties of fine footwear and use discrimination when selecting. I have acquired an extensive array of footwear. Today’s atmosphere was outlandish, to wit, as you are aware, I, along with my associates, as you are aware, all from the Lakewood community and having achieved success in the pharmaceutical trade , purchase footwear with little inconvenience to our schedules or pocketbooks.

On the house AWD, I already have an AWD shirt in my extensive wardrobe.

Merry Christmas!

13. Some of my family got into a hell of a fight one time when they went looking for shoes, In a little town called Gettysburg.

• master of sinanju says:

Yeah, heard tell about that,but at least they were going to use the shoes they were looking for to go to WORK (war)!!!

14. imtoooldforthis says:

Not only do these morons need to get a job but they need to pull up their pants!!!

15. Well be happy their just buying shoes, I just topped my AR`s with Buris red dots, They could be gearing up like us. Air Jordan`s will not keep their feet warn and dry when I have them pinned down. and I would never leave home without wearing my Redwings

16. To paraphrase ‘Blazing Saddles’, where all de white people at?

Just read about the police in some area helped replace the presents to one family that was stolen by theives Shows theres still goodness in america and as for the no good theives they deserve to be tracked down locked up throw away the key and feed them on bread and water and screw the ACLU and UN HUMAN RIGHTS COMMITY

18. Mr. Rational says:

Heh.  I was going to do a transcript for ya, AWD, but the crappy video player won’t let me bring up the controls to rewind.  Wish they’d just use YouTube, it works!

In-@#&*ing-credible.

This is Black Skin Privilege:  the right to get robbed at the bus stop or shot for your footwear on the street, so that some other Person of Color can acquire (however briefly) the status that your limited-edition footwear gave you.

Low impulse control, no future time preference, strong status climbing and aggression.  Inimical to civilization.

I have at least two pair of shoes that I should put through a hot enzyme soak, then an OxyClean soak.  Not to pretty up the outsides but to get rid of the gym shoe smell!

19. It’s hard to forget meeting a man who hated Mahatma Gandhi. I once did, though. No, he wasn’t some erstwhile viceroy lamenting lost glory days, but an Indian born and raised in the land of sati and saris. The reason for his ire? He said that when Gandhi drove the British out, India lost everything: technicians, engineers, expertise, bureaucratic integrity, etc. In the same vein, I have a Zambian friend who has argued that colonialism had a positive impact, in that it brought civilization to the lands — such as his — it touched.

And, in fact, even that Kenyan Obama agrees. The president’s half-brother George Obama, that is. He once told social commentator Dinesh D’Souza that it would have been better “if the whites had stayed longer” in Kenya, as their premature expulsion caused his nation to descend into poverty.

But what of the conventional narrative that colonialism is responsible for Third World poverty? Economist Dr. Walter Williams addressed this in 2011, writing:

It turns out that countries like the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand were colonies; yet they are among the world’s richest countries. Hong Kong was a colony of Great Britain until 1997, when China regained sovereignty, but it managed to become the second richest political jurisdiction in the Far East. On the other hand, Ethiopia, Liberia, Tibet, and Nepal were never colonies, or were so for only a few years, and they rank among the world’s poorest and most backward countries.

Despite the many justified criticisms of colonialism and, I might add, multinationals, both served as a means of transferring Western technology and institutions, bringing backward peoples into greater contact with a more-developed Western world. A tragic fact is that many African countries have suffered significant decline since independence. In many of those countries the average citizen can boast that he ate more regularly and enjoyed greater human-rights protections under colonial rule. The colonial powers never perpetrated the unspeakable human rights abuses, including genocide, that we have seen in post-independence Burundi, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Central African Empire, Somalia, and elsewhere.

20. May be Jordan could start selling suspenders and belts.

21. The older and wiser I become, I find myself desperately wanting to be apart and separate from black people. Show me a crowd of blacks and I’ll show you violence and anti-social behavior.

22. rightwingterrorist says:

Bwahahaha!

“What if yo chile get amonia fo dem shoes?”

23. Holy monkey shines!