old-spice-bottles

Just for some fun: While watching NFL playoff games yesterday afternoon, this ad from Old Spice popped up for all to see. So, for the heck of it, thought it would be curious to see what your reactions are to it. One fact is for certain, I’ve seen various reactions from many others that have been posted on the Youtube thread. Some funny, some not. Either way…watch and see what yours are.

This is definitely different! – Enjoy…or don’t!:

What say you? – Fire Away…Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Weird and creepy.

• That must have been a liberal that would follow instructions like that.

Btw…when I saw this ad yesterday, I thought it was really different, kind of got a kick out of it. Who knows why…but I did.

2. It smells like the Jocasta Complex.

3. Now what with the Congress cutting the Veterans pay I can not afford Deodorant….so I just stick a Bay leaf under my arms ….makes me smell like soup.

Who ever makes these ads are mixing their Romulan Ale and Suarian Brandy or spaced out on wacky weed

5. Deer Crusher says:

WTF is this ‘body wash’ crap?? WTH is wrong with a bar of f$#^&ng soap?

• Absolutely nothing! – It’s the wussification of the American male.

Btw…Old Spice makes bars of soap too.

A long ways from those real Old Spice ads where men were men but Pee Wee Herin pansies

7. Cinnamon Girl says:

This commercial follows a couple of things that are very trendy in that it’s nerdy and hipster simultaneously. My boyfriend and I even commented on it after seeing it last night for the first time, agreeing that we miss the funny black guy on the white horse. Old Spice needs to bring THAT ad campaign back and ditch this one. It’s an epic failURE.

• CG…oh my gosh, you didn’t disappear! I have missed you gal, along with your input. Very glad you have a new guy, wishing you the best for the next year….and DON’T BE SUCH A STRANGER GAL!

Just as bad as the ads for Mexican Avocatos

9. Thats one of the creepiest ads I’ve ever seen, but it does demonstrate the pussification of men through the over protectiveness of mothers.

• Yep, and I had a mother-in-law just like that. – Didn’t weep when she passed. Sorry if that sounds heartless…but, trust me there’s much more to the story, decades in hell when it came to what she did.

’nuff said.

10. Just saw the Kelly File show this ad. Was fun trying to listen to the reactions from the panel she had on her show. – I truly hope some of you took the time to watch this one.

These commercial makers must be former pot-heads from the 70s

12. I’m…speechless… Weird, yes. Definitely!

13. Weird, perverted, strange, the pits of advertising, etc.

14. Very odd. Doesn’t make me want to go out and buy Old Spice.

15. Stupid and annoying ad. Like the Afflack duck better.

16. it was different, that’s for sure……………

I sat there watching this kind of in amazement……..like what the hell is going on…….the more you watched the more bizarre it got………

this is something I would watch once and then never watch again……don’t really want to look back on my life at the end and say I wasted my time…….and a second watching of this commercial would be wasting my time…………….

strange………….strange indeed……….

17. master of sinanju says:

Quel Bizare!!!

I have a DVD of classic TV ads from the past they even show the old cigarette ads that were banned by the liberal do gooders back in the 70s. And another annoying ad was some stupid anti-smoking ad where some freako scares away a cigartte machine witha little card

19. Lot of truth in that commercial. My mom had the same reaction to me dating.lol

20. imtoooldforthis says:

This is sick and twisted.

21. Man, that’s creepy! This one from a couple of years earlier was great – brief, funny, and featuring a swell looking dame.

But this is likely my favorite commercial for a grooming product:

Ahhhh, redheads.