NYR III%

NYR III%

I’ve heard it remarked that the American Civil War (War for Southern Independence, War of Northern Aggression, etc.) never really ended; we’re just at half time. In line with this sentiment, I’m more and more of the belief that no war ever truly ends; it just quiets down for a spell. And, like nausea, it comes in waves.

Marx and Engles articulated, and Trotsky championed, the idea of a “permanent revolution”—a ceaseless campaign of all against all to achieve Communism’s grand objectives (i.e., the destruction of Capitalism and the imposition of the “dictatorship of the proletariat”). Like most things Marxist, the only novelty in the thought is its Utopian insanity; the core idea—permanent revolution by the commoners—was something already established by our own founders.

Our “Revolutionary War” was what gave revolutions a good name (for it was not only morally just, but also triumphant). Because of this, it is easy to be lulled into a false sense of security that the issue was resolutely decided upon. Freedom rules! Yeah!

Of course, we’d be fools to believe this.

Our founders, having fought a literal war for individual liberty, understood clearly that the struggle for liberty doesn’t end when the treaty is signed. The rapacious hunger for total power is endemic to the human condition, and thus the endeavor for freedom is a permanent revolution.

In the words of Thomas Jefferson, “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.”

Or, in the words of Benjamin Franklin, “A Republic, ma’am…if you can keep it.”

To keep our Republic requires eternal vigilance. And when that vigilance yields a whiff of tyranny? Well, then, a little rebellion now and then is a good thing.

In the situation we find ourselves in today, we are getting far more than a whiff of tyranny. The entire nation reeks of it. And so patriots are not looking at a “little” rebellion, but a full-on resurfacing of a hot war for independence unlike anything seen in this nation since 1861.

All [hot] wars have their flashpoints—their North Bridges, their Fort Sumters, their assassinations of archdukes. If our nation’s struggle to regain its independence from enemies domestic—from opulent totalitarians in all levels of government hell-bent on making serfs of us all—does go hot, my guess is that flashpoint will be somewhere in Connecticut…the “Constitution State”.

I’d suggest anyone not familiar with what’s happening in Connecticut familiarize himself with the situation pronto. And those boned up on the subject, I look forward to your perspective. Am I off my rocker, or is there a serious potential for the first domino to fall here?

1. eekalouse says:

Well said Red. Yes Ct. may be the flashpoint. Their objective is the confiscation of firearms and or the imprisonment of the holders thereof. I was born and raised in Massachusetts and held strongly to “Yankee” beliefs for many years. I subsequently moved to the south and over time began my transition form northern liberal to southern conservative. My “flash point” occurred one day while waiting for my daughter at school I happened to walk through one of the tiny local cemeteries scattered about Georgia. I read the names of the young boys that died there and it struck me how sad it was that northerners came all the way to their little remote town to kill their boys. I then knew that it was indeed a war of northern aggression and that “preserving the Union” was not worth the thousands of lives that were taken, on both sides. I am proud to call myself a southerner and when the continuation of the battle erupts I know on which side I will fight.

2. The situation is hot, you are not off your rocker. Rock on RedStaterNYC! The American Patriots will not allow tyranny. God Bless them and cover them in God’s gracious mercy and strenght.. for Tyrants have no mercy. More info is available at sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.

“These are the times that try men’s souls…the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph” http://www.ushistory.org/Paine/crisis/c-01.htm

Worthy of reading to remember the courage of the brave. I pray our minds and dna have not be so destroyed by idlyness and corrupted by pharmachia that we remain clear to the purpose of what was accomplished and kept us, however illusiory, free. It is sad that more than half the country, the working half, have taxation without represenation! There are few in the Congress or the Courts that have not been corrupted or manipulated by the global elite and their “errand boys” of disinformation and suppression.

3. “What I say now I say with reluctance, sadness and not a little bit of dread, but say it I must.

FOR SILENCE IN THE FACE OF TYRANNY IMPLIES CONSENT — AND I DO NOT CONSENT! ”

“An unconstitutional law is void.”

4. mic doodle says:

Hope youre not off your rocker Red, although i have zero hope. A nice surprise would switch that frown upside down though.

5. Cave Externus, Biotches.

6. GrimmCreeper says:

We are all sitting on a powder keg right now. My only question is which match is going to set it off?

7. misterbill says:

Is CT the start of the next revolution? I support the gun owners of V=CT in ANY actions they take to defend their 2nd amendment rights.

America is awash with a population of spoiled white people who feel they owe a debt to any and all problems and prejudices of the past. These very same people are the type who believe that the instrument of harm is the culprit rather then those wh0o wield those instruments. There is little hope of changing these white , wrong headed crusaders. They visit their SHIT upon us in their power at the voting booth–witness the election of deBlasio.

Open wide the borders of America, give a free life to people of color, forgive the crimes of felons based on how poor they were raised. Heedthe churches encouraging the intrusion of illegal aliens, elect a man of color to the highest elective office in our country so that you can feel good. Look at you, aren’t you the maost fair, the nicest, the least prejudiced person who ever walked the face of this earth?

I’ll let you in on a little secret, I think they are a bunch of complete a%%holes. I think they are destroying the greatest republic known to man so they can have a tingle down their legs.

The long time goal of communists is to make america into another communists nation just look at the OWS and the NBPP and Obamas use of executive orders and no doupt he has read THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO and DAS KAPILTAL

9. misterbill says:

The 1938 German Weapons Act, the precursor of the current weapons law, superseded the 1928 law. As under the 1928 law, citizens were required to have a permit to carry a firearm and a separate permit to acquire a firearm. Furthermore, the law restricted ownership of firearms to “…persons whose trustworthiness is not in question and who can show a need for a (gun) permit.” But under the new law:

Gun restriction laws applied only to handguns, not to long guns or ammunition. The 1938 revisions completely deregulated the acquisition and transfer of rifles and shotguns, as was the possession of ammunition.”[3]
    The legal age at which guns could be purchased was lowered from 20 to 18.[4]
    Permits were valid for three years, rather than one year.[4]
    The groups of people who were exempt from the acquisition permit requirement expanded. Holders of annual hunting permits, government workers, and NSDAP members were no longer subject to gun ownership restrictions. Prior to the 1938 law, only officials of the central government, the states, and employees of the German Reichsbahn Railways were exempted.[3]
    Jews were prohibited from possessing any dangerous weapons, including firearms. They were also forbidden from the manufacturing or dealing of firearms and ammunition.[3]

Under both the 1928 and 1938 acts, gun manufacturers and dealers were required to maintain records with information about who purchased guns and the guns’ serial numbers. These records were to be delivered to a police authority for inspection at the end of each year.

On November 11, 1938, the Minister of the Interior, Wilhelm Frick, promulgated Regulations Against Jews’ Possession of Weapons. This regulation effectively deprived all Jews living in those locations of the right to possess firearms or other weapons.[5]

10. No. Connecticunts will NOT be the first!
    Just too many surrender liberals there today.
    In 1773, maybe. But NOT today.
    Mid-Westerners will be the first.
    From Minnesota down to Texas, all believe in kicking out Obama.
    I’m just loving it as Putin is kicking Obama’s ass.
    Putin would NOT DARE do this with ANY Conservative in office.
    No Siree Bob.

11. RS that is a great article and I’m a firm believer that we are headed for another civil war.
    The tyrant ruler bastards will not give up without a fight. They’ve been planning this for a long time.

Politicians calling for the confiscation of all privatly owned guns should just pack their bags and leave america forever becuase their all triators

13. As a lll%r I can tell you that the time has arrived! It will only take one oath-breaker to knock down one door to ignite this powder keg into a full on revolution!

14. NEWSFLASH 3/15:

The Leviathan needs feeding—- Chunks of metal & plastic now become contraband…or something…

[ATF] Ignores Restraining Order – Raids Ares Armor for Customer Files…

H/T IOwnTheWorld, Weasel Zippers and others.

Molon Labe….