PRICELESS!

bkII-700x393

Dudes and dudettes…this is a must read! After you read this open letter that slams Obama to the very core in many different respects, including what a phony fraud he is, please state what your perspective is, what your opinions are regarding this matter.

Here’s the letter. – This is via IJ:

Senior Airman Ret. Brian Kolfage vented his feelings to President Obama in a strongly worded letter that doesn’t mince words:

Dear President Obama,

My name is Brian Kolfage, I’m a triple amputee and retired Air Force veteran who was severely wounded on September 11, 2004 in Iraq.

I nearly died in a war that most of your colleagues supported overwhelmingly, including the two presidents who came before you. Many citizens may not agree with waging war in Iraq to free the oppressed Iraqi citizens, but it’s something that warriors like myself have no control over. I joined to serve my country and to better my life. I’ve seen things that you could never imagine, and they have made me the person I am today.

Mr. Obama, even though we have extreme opposite views, we have one thing in common, we both attended school in Hawaii. However, that’s where the similarities end. You see, as you attended your exclusive, private school, I would ride my bike to Kaimuki High School in one of the roughest areas in Hawaii. Every morning I would ride past Punahou, the exclusive private school you attended and I would notice all of the Bentleys, Maseratis, and fancy foreign cars that all the kids were dropped off in; wow it must have been extremely rough in Hawaii living that life, right? I could only imagine what it was like to have that kind of money. Fortunately for you, not many people are aware of the school that you and the upper class citizens of Hawaii attended. The tuition to attend your exclusive, private school was more than it cost me to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from the University of Arizona. You talk a big game when it comes to financial inequality, yet I’m quite sure you have no idea what it’s truly like to have to sacrifice. You were one of the elitist children in Hawaii.

After High School, we each chose very different paths. You were able to attend America’s finest Ivy League schools, while I pursued a career in the military, in hopes of earning a degree. What we have in life as children usually helps to set the tone for how we acheive success later in life. I worked to get where I am today, while it was HANDED TO YOU….Mr. Inequality.

I volunteered to go to Iraq on both of my deployments, and the second time I begged to go even after I wasn’t selected. During that second deployment, I was ultimately placed on the team where I would lose both legs and my dominant arm. Even though many Americans were against the war in Iraq, I’ve never asked myself if it was worth it after losing 3 of my limbs.

I am frequently reminded of the many young Iraqi children who would beg me for water, food, and toys while I was stationed in Iraq. Children, who in all aspects made the poorest of poor American children look rich. You have no idea what it really means to be poor. It’s laughable that you, who would have no idea what it means to be poor would so frequently play the inequality card.

While I was in Iraq, our mission was to liberate the Iraqi citizens from a tyrant and that’s what we did. Never forget, it was your people who sent us there, like the Clintons, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi & Carl Levin. However, since the day you busted onto the scene you’ve been talking about ending the war and pulling the troops out, not understanding the blood sweat and tears that so many Americans and Iraqi’s invested. And with complete disregard for every life sacrificed, every limb lost, and every broken family, you bailed on our mission to pursue an agenda that was completely centered on your re-election in 2012. If you didn’t bail on Iraq you were worried that you may not get re-elected and that’s a fact. Just before elections on Oct 11, 2012 you said “Al Qaeda is on the run and Osama bin Laden is dead.” Look at Iraq now, they are in shambles and the Al Qaeda flag is flying freely. Clearly, you’re unfit for duty as a Commander in Chief. You put your own agenda ahead of America’s agenda, and now you have single handedly ruined and destroyed nearly everything we gained in Iraq. It clearly means nothing to you, because the only thing that you’ve personally invested in that country was a promise to bail on them. However, people like me gave limbs, friends have died, and we’ve watched families destroyed by war’s aftermath.

I’m not placing blame on you for the war, I’m placing blame on you for destroying what we’ve worked so hard to build. You’re not a leader, you’re a community organizer. A leader would have stood up regardless of the situation and put America’s agenda first and that is ensuring a secure Iraq even after 10 years of war. But, you placed Barack first, just as Robert Gates confirmed in his new book. I can’t help but think of those poor kids who I gave water and toys to 11 years ago. They’re probably 15 or 16 years old now, and I can only imagine what it’s like for them to have their nation being torn apart yet again; all because of your poor leadership qualities. Regardless of why we went to Iraq, its water under the bridge. We went there, we waged war, and we not only owed it to our KIA’s but we owed it to the citizens of Iraq. We invaded their country and turned it upside down, and you bailed on them. You bailed on our soldiers and you’ve wasted every death and every limb, it’s all for nothing. And to make matters worse you blame others for your failures

You’re just another elitist rich thug who’s pretended to live the rough life growing up in the inner-city. You’re only worried about your own agenda and furthering your party instead of taking care of Americans. Your inability to be a leader at some of the most critical points has caused both of our wars to fail. You’ve been a joke to most of our veteran community and we have no faith in your ability to lead.

Senior Airman Ret Brian Kolfage USAF

“The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.”
— Lou Holtz

Senior Airman Ret. Brian Kolfage truly sacrificed for this country because it has championed the ideals of freedom and equality; and like many other citizens, he now perceives Obama to be a threat to the American way of life.

Certainly, we wish the best for wounded vets like Senior Airman Ret. Kolfage, and godspeed.

1073859_549593365102785_1157079794_o

H/T goes to michael. – Also, double click the pictures in this blog post, especially the one above.

For me, Brian Kolfage deserves the ‘Dude of the Week‘ award…what say you?

So, what did you think about the letter and the words within?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Side-note: If anyone uses twitter here, please tweet this…mine isn’t working for some reason today. – Much appreciated.

One other matter, that one tweet that shows here is via me…but it didn’t post. That’s why I need your help.

2. God be with you Airman Kolfage Americans like you willing to sacrifice for their country grow rarer by the year. Thank you for your service.

3. If there is still a greatness in this nation,then it is young men like this that represents it for me.

He embodies the courage .and compassion that made this country great.
    after all he has gone thru and all his has given he still stands up for what is right……compare him to that sorry PFC that would not even get out of her car to salute the flag….
    There are still many like this ,we just never hear about them…..America and it’s people like this young man is still worth fighting for..God Bless them.

4. Jack Daniels says:

Truly we need more stories to offset the constant bombardment of crap we have to read about every day. I am not saying this as an accusation, but rather, just as a point of fact.

In my opinion, THIS is what a real hero and leader looks like.

5. Jack Daniels says:

My apologies BT for the duplicate post, I thought the first one crashed before loading.

6. I can’t think of anything to add to Airman Kolfage’s letter. I can only presume from the contents of the letter that he doesn’t look at the loss of his limbs as a handicap but rather a challenge. I noticed in the bottom photo that he wears a prosthetic hand and he still managed to degree in architecture, which is a challenge to anyone who still has both hands(been there); I wouldn’t know if it’s his dominant hand or not, but even so he clearly is determined to succeed at his chosen path. Zero isn’t worthy to even tie this young patriot’s shoelaces. A simple “Thank You” to Airman Kolfage just seems trite after reading this….You do have my undying respect and gratitude for your service to our country.

7. Repost from another thread today….

8. Read this story and tell me America still isn’t great!

9. Snake Oiler says:

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but considering all the horror stories coming out of Africa, and that it seems as if no one is trying to do anything about it, has anyone heard of this guy?

• Excellent! – Hope does spring eternal…we just never hear about heartwarming stories such as this.

Btw…I hope the flick they make is good one, I sure want to watch it.

• Snake Oiler says:

I think we know why we never hear much about guys like this, BT – “right-wing extremist”, “religious fanatic”, etc., etc.. The fact of the matter is that leftists really don’t give a hobo’s crap for the kids this guy is helping. They only like to use them as props for fundraising purposes.

10. Chicago guy says:

The Airman is 100% right about obummer and Iraq. Obummer hates our military, and any patriots within, as he does his best to castrate and render useless our military with social experiments (sissy and girl infused infantry) and forcibly retiring top career officers who don’t agree with his bullshit. And now he wants to downsize, and thereby encourage adventurism by our enemies. I’m surprised someone hasn’t bombed his golf course yet.

11. Is anyone else have problems with twitter today? I keep getting a message when I want to send the link from here it is “spammy, unsafe”….I have had it!

12. See what Gary Sinise is doing for our disable vets.

13. Obama’s “new” military is getting ready to take on the ruskies!

‘Gay’ U.S. soldiers caught in astonishing act

Sellout crowd attends LGBT fundraiser on military base

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/gay.....ur58XqT.99

• jose emanuel says:

Edtudo… I hope I didn’t misspell your name.But yes my sister just told me about that sell out crowd in Okinawa,when is this insanity going too end? Instead of blowing the enemy up were just going to blow them!IMPEACH OUR DEAR LEADER NOW!How many more shit sandwiches are we going to have too eat before we had enough!A spineless pres,who is scared to death of Putin, a gay military and countless other failed policies.China, Russia,or anybody with a six shooter come on in!

• Chicago guy says:

See? I told you!

14. Holder and 0B0Z0 will sic the IRS and anyone else they can…to do this hero in……….

I see IRS audits and government harassment in Senior Airman Ret Brian Kolfage USAF future.

15. jose emanuel says:

Our founders of this country did leave out one important requirement to be president. One must serve in the military at least four years active duty.Our “GUTLESS WONDER DEAR LEADER” has no idea how too be “commander and chief”!It’s not because he’s black,it’s because of his spying,bengazi,gay marriage,ethanhol program that made the price of corn skyrocket,solar energy,oh and how could I forgEt the “obammacare”.There are so many of his failed policies I could go on for hours.I think last count was at 44.He makes Nixon look like a choir boy.This piece of shit needs too be impeached NOW!!!!!

• Makes Nixon look like a choir boy is spot-on!

Dear Leader should have been impeached long ago…but he won’t be. Too many gutless wonders on our side of the House…starting with Bohener on down.

16. whine, whine, whine, all you do is whine. I dunno, actually do something, be a hero for future generations.

• What are you talking about? Whose whining?

• jose emanuel says:

bigtimer is right,a patriot like that is sure too get screwed.

• jose emanuel says:

I know there are organizations that take donations like wounded warrior project.Is there a fund to donate directly too him and his family? If there is i must of missed it.Could someone please reply to this ? Thanks Jose, P.S.I am not latina. Not that anything is wrong with that.

17. Hopefully the Airman has a good tax attorney. I have a feeling he’s going to need one

We need more persons like this to take Obama on the carpet and read him the riot act No more should U.S. Military be forced to fight for the United Nations and its band of War Mongers

19. Speaking of our veterans and Dear Leader…

20. knarleymarley says:

Wow, what a WARRIOR and a PATIOT!!! Fought overseas all those years to fight oppression abroad only to come home and continue to fight the threat, foreign or DOMESTIC!!!!! Thats an American Soldier by definition!! Thank you Mr. Kolfage for your continued service!!!

21. This didn’t make the news…

22. Dude of the week? More like dude of the year! This letter to Obama Bin Laden was filled with so much common sense! “You’ve been a joke to most of our veteran community and we have no faith in your ability to lead.” Like a boss!

23. ANGRIER WHITE DUDE says:

SOUNDS LIKE A POOR WHITE BOY FROM HAWAII IS MAD THAT A BLACK MAN FROM HAWAII HAD AND HAS MORE THAN HE DOES. ITS NOT HIS FAULT HE WAS ABLE TO GO TO IVY LEAGUE SCHOOLS AND YOU WERE TOO DUMB TO DO SO. IT NO ONES FAULT BUT YOUR OWN THAT YOU CHOSE TO JOIN THE MILITARY AT A TIME WHEN OUR COUNTRY WAS GOING TO WAR LED BY THE CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT YOU ELECTED. NOW YOU’RE MAD BECAUSE YOU LOST 3 LIMBS IN A WAR AFTER BEGGING TO GO BACK A THIRD TIME : NEWS FLASH!!!! THATS WHAT HAPPENS IN WAR PEOPLE GET MAMED AND DIE SO WHY ARE YOU SO SURPRISED IT HAPPENED TO YOU.THATS NOT PATRIOTIC THATS IDIOTIC. NO ONE FORCED YOU TO JOIN THE MILITARY AND GO FIGHT, THAT WAS YOUR CHOICE SO SUCK IT UP BE A 1 LIMBED BIG BOY AND DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR DECISIONS. YOU COULD HAVE TAKEN OUT STUDENT LOANS TO GO TO ANY SCHOOL THAT WOULD HAVE EXCEPTED YOU. ALL IN ALL LIVE WITH YOUR CHOICES. YOU BLAME THE GUY WHO HAS TO DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM SOMEONE ELSE STARTED FOR ONLY BEING ABLE TO DO SO MUCH. YOU ACT AS THOUGH POLITICIANS ARENT POLITICIANS AND HE IS THE FIRST ONE TO TELL YOU A LIE. GET A MIND OF YOUR OWN AND STOP FALLING FOR ITS YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO SERVE BECAUSE THOSE DAY ARE LONG GONE AND WE LIVE IN A NEW ERA. NO SYMPATHY FELT FOR YOU.

• Come back here whenever you finally pull your head out of your a$$…and tell us all about it, you ungrateful SOB!

• ANGRIER WHITE DUDE says:

DONT GET MAD WHEN THE SYSTEM THAT WAS CREATED IN BIAS NO LONGER FAVORS THOSE IT ONCE DID. PLAY THE SYSTEM TO YOUR ADVANTAGE DONT GET MAD

• I see you still haven’t really read the Airmans letter. And yet you call yourself a conservative. What you are is ten pounds of shit stuffed in a five pound sack. So far, you have failed to respond with facts (other than JFK) and tried to deflect the truth or disguise it with falsities.

It is apparent that you are most likely one of the .govs paid trolls, and will be getting the ban hammer soon. As you can’t even provide entertaining argument, good riddance.

• So sayeth the walking douche. Here’s a tip Angry White Douche, learn how to turn off the cap lock, in the blog world it means you are yelling, and when your entire post is all caps, it’s a sure sign that you are a douche.

BTW, angry White Douche, you may want to re-read the letter of this patriot, and pay attention to what he’s saying this time, maybe you will realize just how ignorant you sound.

Just a bit of free advice, take it or leave it.

• JMV…

Despicable POS isn’t he? – Trolls come a dime a dozen…but what he stated is puke inducing…and punch worthy.

• Yep, BigT, and I was complaining that there were no trolls to play with today. Excuse me, he has responded, and now I get to bitch slap him again….

• Big T
          what this chunk of dung is called ..is a Mile or more bird….yep..they only shout their crap from a mile or more away…being cowards in all they do ….their only purpose is to stir sh!t and have zero care for anyone save them self……vomit like this one could never understand things like honor .duty.and courage……they are in the world only for number one…..step over him and move on…
          enjoy your day..and God Bless
          jigg

• ANGRIER WHITE DUDE says:

IM WELL AWARE OF WHAT CAPS MEAN! BEING THE PROUD CONSERVATIVE THAT I AM I CAN CALL BULL SH!T WHAT IT IS. NO TROLLING HERE JUST AN ANGRIER WHITE MAN SPEAKING HIS MIND AS HE SEES FIT.

• Proud conservative my ass! You’re as phony as a two dollar bill.

• ANGRIER WHITE DUDE says:

THAT WOULD BE A THREE DOLLAR BILL AS TWO DOLLAR BILLS ARE LEGAL TENDER.

• Angrier…

Two, three, four…at this point, what difference does it make!

Now, please tell me why your Dear Leader hasn’t released his ivory school records to this day? Why has it been a big secret? Could it be that he is an ILLEGAL president…hmm?

You really are stuck on stupid.

• ANGRIER WHITE DUDE says:

HE’S NOT MY PRESIDENT BIG TIMER BUT HOW MANY OTHER PRESIDENTS HAVE YOU CALLED THEIR EDUCATION RECORDS INTO QUESTION? ALSO IF HE WAS UNABLE TO BECOME PRESIDENT DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE A N!GGER OF ALL PPL WOULD HAVE BEEN ELECTED INTO OFFICE IN THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO STOP IT. AND TO THE POINT OF SELFLESS HE HAD NO CHOICE ONCE HE SIGNED THAT CONTRACT TO JOIN THE MILITARY AND ITS IDIOTIC BECAUSE HAD A CHOICE NOT TO BE DEPLOYED WHEN HE RECEIVED HIS INJURIES. SO HE IS CLEARLY WANTING SYMPATHY OR ELSE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO REASON TO BRING IT UP.

• You’re dumber than I thought. All other presidents have released their records…but not your Dictator in Chief…after all, he’s special! – NOT!

• ANGRIER WHITE DUDE says:

NO ALL OTHER PRESIDENTS HAVE NOT RELEASED THERE RECORDS. JFKS RECORDS JUST CAME OUT AFTER NEARLY 50 PLUS YEAR.

• Sorry, you’re not being a proud conservative, you’re being an ignorant douche bag. We get to call bullshit too, and you’re full of it. Like I said, re-read the Airmans letter to our dickless President, and maybe you will see what a dick you are, but I doubt it, Angry White Douches like yourself are too self absorbed to ever learn anything that is not libtarded.

• ANGRIER WHITE DUDE says:

I DONT BELIEVE 90% OF ANYTHING FROM EITHER THE LEFT OR RIGHT AS BOTH HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDA. CLEARLY A FEW OF YOU ONLY LEAN ONE WAY WHICH CAN ONLY ALLOW YOU TO SEE AN OBSCURED THRUTH

• Yet you choose to disparage a selfless veteran like Kolfage…and make comparisons to your Dear Leader. – You’re filthy to the core.

• And yet you are not smart enough to recognize a true patriot versus a retarded political hack. As shown by your attack on a wounded warrior.

And you’re still using all caps. I suspect that that is how you carry on a conversation in person, by shouting everyone else down.

• ANGRIER WHITE DUDE says:

EACH HAS CHOSEN THEIR OWN PATH SO NEITHER DESERVERS SYMPATHY NOR RECOGNITION FOR SOMETHING THEY THEMSELVES WANTED TO DO REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME

• Kolfage isn’t asking for any sympathy…but your Dear Leader has from Day One!

What color is the sky in your trivial, mindless world…no, I get it…BLACK 24/7!

24. ANGRIER WHITE DUDE says:

NOPE WHITE ALL DAY WITH THE SUN SHINING!

• That’s an impossibility since your head’s stuck where the sun doesn’t shine.

• Forget about this liberal turd BigT. The real AWD will most likely whack him with the ban hammer (if he can find it in his man purse). This libtard liar won’t be with us very long.

• ANGRIER WHITE DUDE says:

LMAO YOU SOUND LIKE ANOTHER INSECURE LITTLE MAN!

• Thanks for proving my point!

• JMV…

It breaks my heart when I read stories like this. Yet we have such ungrateful brats like Angrier that vote in this nation…God help us all…and God bless the patriot we just lost.

• JMV…

I have moved on, but please…look at all the leftist trolls that post on ‘The Hard Truth’ thread that aren’t banned….and you reply to. – A little back and forth with twits like this is just what we need now and then. As always, they make fools of themselves each and every time…if ya know what I mean. 😉

• Yeah, I know BigT, it just pisses my off when I see some useless POS who most likely never served showing disrespect for a wounded warrior. It’s men like these who kept America free for over 200 years, and to have some never served dick abuse the rights that his betters earned through the sacrifice of blood, life and limb, makes me long for the days when an ass whipping could be served without the involvement of lawyers.

• Yep…that’s what angered me the most too. You don’t disparage a man like Brian Kolfage as long as I’m around….hence my replies.

• Gotcha Big,

We just lost another one…

• AWHITE DUDE says:

I BLEED RED WHITE AND GOD DAMN BLUE. THE AUDACITY OF YOU TO SAY IM UNGRATEFUL WHEN EVERY MALE IN MY FAMILY DATING BACK TO MY GREAT GRAND FATHER HAS SERVED IN THE MILITARY INCLUDING MYSELF. I DONT TOLERATE THOSE BLAMING OTHERS FOR THEIR CHOICES. THAT GOES FOR WHITES, N!GGERS, SPICS, JAPS, CHINKS, OR ANY OTHER GOD DAMN RACE. IF YOU SERVE THEN DO IT CAUSE THAT WHAT YOU WANT NOT TO GET A PAT ON THE HEAD AND BE TOLD GOOD BOY. YOU CANT GET RID OF ME CAUSE IM NOT A TROLL, IM LOYAL FAN OF THE SITE JUST NEVER POSTED.

25. V for Vendetta says:

100% Correct…On the Money…obama only cares about his cronies, their drugs, and wants to destroy the USA to bring about a 1 world government. It’s about the power to obama. He has NO INTEGRITY, HAS NEVER SAID ONE TRUE THING and STANDS FOR NOTHING.

Its a ‘pitchfork’ approach to destroying our country.
    1. Bankrupt the economy (won’t stop printing money, handouts for everyone)
    2. Universal Healthcare (this is the FIRST thing HITLER did when he took power)
    3. Disarm and destroy the Military and arm EVERY other federal agency including the postal service to the teeth. (Why? Because the US Military takes an OATH TO NOT FIRE ON US CITIZEN’S, no other Federal agency does)

Impeach him, put him on trial for TREASON, and deal with him appropriately.