You Will Obey!”
Obama_Easter_Egg_Roll(3)_t607
Hit me with your best shots! – Fire Away…Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

Do you realize i wasnt made Emporer Obama do you know how unfair that is?

• Spur…

He still acts like one…doesn’t he?

Btw…that’s two posts you’ve made in a row with correct spelling. 😉

2. Mooch: oh, dayum!! What dat nasty smell?

Barry: uhhh, Mooch honey, I just sharted.

3. “Oh crap! What is Mark Levin doing here”???????????????????????

4. riverlife_callie says:

Mooch: Barry, that dayum squirrel stole my Asian-hair wig-hat.

Bam-Bam: Looks better on him than it does on you, Mooch.

5. Run Joe! Run! It’s enema day at the white house, and Michelle has the biggest dildo!

6. Obviously not a caption….but this speaks volumes about the dictator and what’s to come .

Btw…it’s not a probably, it’s going to be proven a fact.

7. GadsdenFlagFlyer66 says:

Barry: “Ooooooh, Mr. Putin lay down your arms. Leeeeave the Ukraine.” Mooch: “Damn fool, you know that sh*t only be working on Democrats! Go gets me some dem ribs!”

8. “No kids, She’s not mad, that’s her ‘Resting Bitch Face’. This is her Mad Face” (Chewbacca sounds)

9. Mooch :: Damn Barry ,what are you so afraid of.????

Barry::::: 2016

jigg

10. I hear the mooch bitch is divorcing her husband, the gay negro.
    Any truth to this?
    You know that Putin’s KGB has all the goods on the Bamster, don;t you.

11. Barry I have in my hand here whats left of Reggie Love..

12. Mooch, dey coming after me….dey gots dems a rope…..Mooch whut we gonna do……yu talks to dem Mooch…….

Ahhhhhhhhhh….save meeee, Mooch,……. saves me……………..dey gots dems a rope…………

13. Which one looks more feminine?

If this doesn’t tick you off: http://news.yahoo.com/michelle.....itics.html

Now for a caption! “I hate dem white folks! Dey racist!” “Oh no–it’s Jared Taylor!”

• Tick me off it does. – All one has to do is look at the junk in the trunk she carries around with her daily. Yep, she splurges early and often!

• “abba dabba dabba said the monkey to the chimp”

• Ding, ding, ding…we have a winner with Joy’s line!

• My hubby gets the credit for this great line!!!

• Well hell, thank him for me. I cracked up laughing…in this case, it fits perfectly for a captionfest!

Btw…it’s been a long time since I heard that line too…man, memories. And it wasn’t considered racist back then, and I’m still not meaning it that way…it just plain fits here, period.

Besides that…what they hell doesn’t the left call racist these days?

• I bought black molasses and black shoe polish today. Does that make me a member of the KKK?

• Joy…nope.

Heck, I just ate some black licorice today too. And by the way, I’m using a black ink pen to-boot!

Oh yeah…almost forgot, wore my black bathrobe this morning too.

• Heh. When I lived in the Detroit area we referred to the Arabs as “abba dabbas.” LOL

14. Angry White Boss says:

Barry: I forgot my pants and underwear!

Mooch: Aw sick!!!

15. I actually find Reggie more appealing than Mooch.

16. Carnac 123 says:

Obama:: Oh no! Did I hear right? Did the Supreme Court do away with affirmative action in Michigan???
    Hell…I may lose my job.
    Moochell:: Barry…does this mean everyone in the nation will now know our real college grades and will we have to start over at the first grade?????

17. “you want me to put a zuchinni from my garden where”?????????????????????

18. REV Wright says:

“What you mean eye gosta pay fo my own vacations? You owes me!”

Mooooochelle Obama