HE IS RISEN!

HE IS RISEN!

Happy Easter! Today is a special day for those of us in Christendom who believe Jesus rose three days after his crucifixion to defeat death. Today is also a special day for Muslims. They celebrate their religion by beheading all those who believe in Christ after forcing them to convert to Islam. I guess it’s really not that different from every other day for Muslims after all.

Since it’s Easter, AWD is going to try and focus on the positive. It’s hard, y’all. Real hard! A few weeks ago, one of AWD’s Face Book friends posted a video that illustrates the power of words and how they can be used for the positive. I don’t mean to hurt your feelings but some of you sumbitches around these parts are real negative these days! So I thought we’d take in a good lesson and do a little exercise based on this video.

I don’t know about you but I caught myself smiling watching those little girl’s faces light up like Bill Clinton at a Woman’s College (or Hillary for that matter) when they read positive comments about them from boys who know them. Words really can make a difference in someone’s life, positive or negative. I think we should focus more on the positive you bunch of redneck goat ropers!

So I’m going to name a few people whom we normally disagree with on most topics and we’ll all say something positive to that person. That way, they’ll feel better about themselves and maybe we can communicate better. OK, here goes:

• Nancy Pelosi – Positive comments: Ummm…well…let’s see….OK, how’s this? You’re pretty successful for a monumentally stupid woman.
  • Rosie O’Donnell – Postive comments: You’re not as revolting as Whoopi Goldberg. Maybe.
  • Harry Reid – You’ve risen to the top of your profession by being a corrupt, sleazy, piece of sh*t. But hey, you’ve risen to the top of your profession!
  • Chris Matthews – Never before has someone done as much with as little to work with as you, Tingles.
  • Joe Biden – You can take pride in becoming America’s first openly retarded Vice President
  • Barack Obama – Ummmm….ummmm….ummmm…You’ve really mastered that teleprompter!
  • Al Sharpton – You’re very good at staying out of jail!

Well, maybe making positive comments to people we despise is harder than it looks. But I’m sure the dudes and dudettes will have some lovely compliments to share for those listed. You might want to add additional leftist morons if your favorite isn’t listed.

Either way, I did like that video of the kids above. We should always look for ways to compliment our youth. They are attacked from all sides with awful messages every day and a kind word from their friends and family might help them make the right decisions.

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you have a great day!

awd

1. AWD,

ok ok I will try to say something positive about those listed..

Here goes ..ok Barrack,Al,Joe, Nancy,Rosie Chris..and Harry .I am positive you each will make fine logs to burn in the fires of hell…..

the end

jigg

2. Hildabeast Clintoon……since it’s Easter time I promise that I won’t mock you for your cankles………and I know that your loving husband would like a picture of you to carry around in his wallet to show to all of his buddies………….don’t worry, you don’t have to thank me……….

3. Calamity Jane says:

AWD……Had a great day in the sunshine today…..Went up to Mom’s and visited with her neighbors. Indulged in the very non-traditional Easter seafood feast with shrimp, crab legs, and beer. “Neighbor John” was stylin’ in his 3X Angry White Dude black t-shirt! ………”Neighbor Jen” said she was going to have to “start suckin’ up to that AWD fella” after sampling the contraband beverage which was cleverly hidden in a certain parcel of t-shirts.

Cheers!

• AWD,

wow ..Jane comes in and stays positive ..talks about nice things…I am feeling a little bad about my fires of hell comment…ok ok I know i will tell you something positive…now that i live alone and have become quite senile ..well on easter i can go out and hide the eggs and before i get back in the house i have forgotten where i put the damn things …so I have fun lookin all over fer em…until I forget what i was doing in the first place…

the end

jigg

• Calamity Jane says:

Not to worry jigg……I’m sure that the first day of 70 degrees and sunshine since last October in these here parts may have “played” with my head some today….I’ll be back to being the same ol’ cranky cuss tomorrow…..I’m sure it is only temporary!

• Jane, tell Neighbor Jen to send me her size and I’ll send her some filly AWD wear up her way!

AWD has been toolin’ around in his ’73 Jeep Commando today layin’ down rubber and soakin’ up rays! Might have to head back and fire up that badboy Dude-O-Caster later!

Tell me you are coming to Dude-A-Palooza!

awd

• Calamity Jane says:

“Neighbor Jen” has already absconded with several of the men’s sized AWD shirts…..She loves ’em! I’ll get her size in philly wear…….. The T’s have created solid AWD following in these parts……Many from people that I wouldn’t expect….I gave one to a very nice waitress at a Chili’s……She said…”This is great! I’ll wear this to the gun range!”….I would never have guessed!

Things are lookin’ good for a Tejas roadtrip……”Neighbor Jen” has offered to dog-sit my canine pack.

Fire up the DOC!…..I wanna hear it in PA…… and I’ll get with you during the week.

4. Happy Easter AWD…hope you and yours have a wonderful day today.

5. Ok AWD if you insist. Michael Moore I’m sure you’re not that big. I heard the camera adds about 300 pounds and I have seen bigger whales. How’s that?

6. jose emanuel says:

As for Rosie….Sorry you half to cough up all that money too whoever has to put up with your disgusting,fat ass everyday.

7. jose emanuel says:

Harry, you have four sons that are following right in your footsteps.May you lead them to the steps of the gallows hangman’s noose.

8. jose emanuel says:

Chris,you have increased the sale of face shield’s ten fold with the spittle you emit when you speak besides the sh!t that comes out of your mouth every time you open it.

9. jose emanuel says:

AH,Uncle Joe.I’m an uncle Joe too.Now…..if I was anything like you.My family would of committed me long ago, to keep you from any further self infliction from physically or mentally destroying yourself or anybody else with your stupidity,ignorance and, trying to pretend you are vice president.You are a barrel of laughs Uncle Joe!

10. jose emanuel says:

POOR BOZO, WHO LONG’S FOR HIS LONG LOST BROTHER, WHO LIVES IN A HUT DOWN BY THE RIVER ,SOMEWHERE IN AFRICA.I DO HOPE YOU TWO WILL SOME DAY REUNITE AND, YOU BOZO CAN LIVE OUT THE REST OF YOUR DAYS WITH LION’S AND TIGERS CHASING YOU THROUGH THE SERINGETTY WANTING A TASTY MORSEL OUT OF YOUR BLACK ASS!

11. jose emanuel says:

AH,Old Al,I hope you wake up white one day so you can’t literally stand your own skin,

12. jose emanuel says:

I feel so liberated that I purged myself of my shortcomings and found forgiveness in myself.God speed son, god speeed!!!

13. riverlife_callie says:

AWD – I loved the video and agree about saying positive things to our young people. They’re going to have a time of it when the progs get done with us.

Let’s see – something positive, OK. Michelle Obama, it’s really great of you to support the boob belt industry in an attempt to prop up those itty bitty titties. Don’t worry about it, though. Your butt makes up for your lack of boob size.

How’d I do?

He has Risen

15. Simply Awesome message AWD!!

16. inagadadavida says:

Here’s something positive- I usually can’t notice things missing. I notice things added, but not things missing (it’s just me). But I was easily able to spot something prominently missing from that very positive and uplifting video!

And AWD, … um… you look so much younger since you started moisturizing!

Happy Easter, all!