Happy Easter! Today is a special day for those of us in Christendom who believe Jesus rose three days after his crucifixion to defeat death. Today is also a special day for Muslims. They celebrate their religion by beheading all those who believe in Christ after forcing them to convert to Islam. I guess it’s really not that different from every other day for Muslims after all.
Since it’s Easter, AWD is going to try and focus on the positive. It’s hard, y’all. Real hard! A few weeks ago, one of AWD’s Face Book friends posted a video that illustrates the power of words and how they can be used for the positive. I don’t mean to hurt your feelings but some of you sumbitches around these parts are real negative these days! So I thought we’d take in a good lesson and do a little exercise based on this video.
I don’t know about you but I caught myself smiling watching those little girl’s faces light up like Bill Clinton at a Woman’s College (or Hillary for that matter) when they read positive comments about them from boys who know them. Words really can make a difference in someone’s life, positive or negative. I think we should focus more on the positive you bunch of redneck goat ropers!
So I’m going to name a few people whom we normally disagree with on most topics and we’ll all say something positive to that person. That way, they’ll feel better about themselves and maybe we can communicate better. OK, here goes:
- Nancy Pelosi – Positive comments: Ummm…well…let’s see….OK, how’s this? You’re pretty successful for a monumentally stupid woman.
- Rosie O’Donnell – Postive comments: You’re not as revolting as Whoopi Goldberg. Maybe.
- Harry Reid – You’ve risen to the top of your profession by being a corrupt, sleazy, piece of sh*t. But hey, you’ve risen to the top of your profession!
- Chris Matthews – Never before has someone done as much with as little to work with as you, Tingles.
- Joe Biden – You can take pride in becoming America’s first openly retarded Vice President
- Barack Obama – Ummmm….ummmm….ummmm…You’ve really mastered that teleprompter!
- Al Sharpton – You’re very good at staying out of jail!
Well, maybe making positive comments to people we despise is harder than it looks. But I’m sure the dudes and dudettes will have some lovely compliments to share for those listed. You might want to add additional leftist morons if your favorite isn’t listed.
Either way, I did like that video of the kids above. We should always look for ways to compliment our youth. They are attacked from all sides with awful messages every day and a kind word from their friends and family might help them make the right decisions.
Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you have a great day!