Love-and-War

We could go a lot of places with this, in fact…I have some in mind myself, but you take it from here and go with whatever you thinks applies. – Have at it…hit me with your best shots!

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

Jeb Bush has got DIP-WAD written all over his face a total nincompoop and a poltroon He reminds you of the villians who have those realy dumb henchmen and you can guess who the Major Dumo is

2. Mr. Rational says:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Jeb… take yourself, your mate, your children and grandchild… BACK to where your “act of love” CAME FROM!

Don’t like it?  NEITHER DO I!!!  GTFO the country MY people made, you SOB!

3. the federal behemoth is getting ready to show it’s love towards us…..us as in Tea Party us……that’s right…..they want to show their love to us…..and that’s why they are buying up even more ammunition for their guns….so they can show their love to us……

and now the US postal Service is going to show us some of their love as well………..

• jose emanuel says:

congress is investigating the ammo purchases.Like that is going to lead to anything.The love they are showing is a 357 hollow point.The basters have been stock piling ammo for years.People better get ready because this god dam turtle is going to be the springboard as to what is about to happen.The “postal service” is getting tired of barking “dogs” and fear getting bit!

• jose emanuel says:

I am writing this on behalf of all patriots.I am asking one politician with a shred of decency to stand up to the harry reeds and the holders of this administration.You are so worried about your career but, what about the oath you took when you were elected?what about the millions of people that are effected by the decisions that you make and don’t make.What about the lies, scandals ,cover ups,threatening the media by not telling the truth.Every last one of you reps. are responsible for the bloodshed that is probably going to occur.What about the hate machine you built that put blacks and white relation 50 years. The people aren’t against immigration, just the illegal ones coming to our country breaking the law, outsourcing our jos.I can go on and on but something needs to change and, in a hurry.I really don’t know how you people live with yourselves.I hope someone in authority reads this.Please stop the madness,be a hero!start exposing people for who they really are.You will gain the greatest respect from every last one of us.Please give us a voice.

• Bluto…

Insanity surrounds us! How much bigger can big brother get? Our forefathers wouldn’t allow any of this…why are we?

• Angry White Boss says:

Big Brother is a perfect example of the inverse ratio between the size of the government and the size of their IQ.

4. Jeb, how about an ‘act of love’ toward the American people by calling for the deportation of all the Mexican, Honduran and Salvadorian invaders who fill our streets with crime, and who compete for the few remaining available jobs?

Like every Bush before him, this man is a political ass-clown. More than that, he’s a traitor to the American people.

If you haven’t got it yet, here’s why Hispanic illegal immigration is so rotten: It’s not because they violate our immigration laws or our national sovereignty (though those are certainly valid reasons). It’s not because they compete with American citizens for jobs (though that’s another good reason). It’s because they threaten the dominant and historic white race and culture within the U.S. We will soon see ourselves as aliens in our own lands. We will witness a foreign, non-white group of people become the dominant majority. Their culture will eventually replace ours.

Contrary to what whites have been led to believe for decades, it IS about race and culture. Our founding fathers would have never envisioned or tolerated a largely illiterate, low IQ, non-white peasant culture to become an influential force in America as it has now become.

Any white politician who supports and promotes any form of Hispanic ‘amnesty’ has betrayed the American citizen as well as our nation’s founding stock. Mexicans will always turn wherever they reside in large numbers into their version of Mexico with all of its accompanying shanty homes, squalor, and crime.

This doesn’t mean we should hate Mexicans or wish them harm. Rather, we simply wish to preserve our unique culture and racial identity; to keep it what it always was – namely, white!

5. You can bet Putin let everything Dear Leader had to say to him go in one ear and out the other!

6. jose emanuel says:

Why is jeb, all the sudden opening his mouth about immigration?I hope to god the gop is not thinking what I think they are thinking because my thinking ha ha is their thinking is insane.See what I’m thinking.Thought so……just some food for thought!hehehehehehe

• Yep…what you’re thinking ain’t gonna happen! – Anyway, he’d be a fool if he tried it…because he would lose.

• jose emanuel says:

Thanks Big!I knew you would “think” like that.There must be some fun sometime.

• That we do…there are days we all try to forget about the hand of big brother slowly choking our nation as a whole to death…especially with the O-Team at the helm!

7. jose emanuel says:

Don’t you know by now bluffcreek it’s all whitey’s fault.We are the blame for everything,from the thirteen year old black girl getting pregnant and, the mexi’s refried beans aren’t refried enough.Lord knows their welfare check should be bigger because they had to sit at social services half the day and miss Maury, and springer.That’s compensation in itself for more hand outs!

8. Oh brother! This is what Dear Leader is going to do for Easter prayers…

• Here’s a slam to Obama and Carney via Major Garrett…

• jose emanuel says:

Big,I didn’t even read the easter thing because I knew it would piss me off,and bozo hasn’t failed me yet.The black preachers in this country are eating crow about now.This is an act at thumbing his nose at the Christian’s black, white whoever and still support this piece of sh!t.Deep down inside they hate bozo just as much as anybody else but,they will never admit it because their black pride stands in the way.They know he is fake.I wan’t to see them eat pride when their flock keeps getting f@@ked!

9. Talk about feeling the love…what Megyn Kelly did the other day during this interview made me sick. I was glad to see an excellent write-up about it today:

• jose emanuel says:

Hi big,I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed but,please correct me if I am wrong.Women wan’t equality with their male counterparts but don’t have merit to prove they are equal.

10. Bush’s conception of love is self-blinded about people coming to the U.S. to WORK and EARN money for their loved ones; a very noble and admirable activity. It does not reflect those that are coming here to get handouts and criminal benefits for themselves or maybe for their loved ones; a very despicable and evil activity. The cartoon is too simplistic and does not get to Bush’s, nor Putin’s, objectives. Still, it is a very pointed graphic comment.

11. You’ve got to be kidding me! – These people are absolutely NUTS!

12. Good God…have mercy!